Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cymakara

Cymakara

Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:09 pm

Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) VqgGe92

Finally. Halloween. It was the sole day of the year Alex didn't feel shy, afraid, scared. Why? Because he got to show off one of his few talents. The child was a GOD at making beautiful cosplay, and this year he had chosen one Grell Sutcliff to pose as while everyone else did their mass of cliche outfits. It was fun, actually, as many asked him to pose for the camera, which he did repeatedly.

His inhibitions were gone, solely because to everyone he was just a kid in a costume. He wasn't Hiki, or Alex right now. He was the amazing Grell Cosplayer. Though having to say "Oh Sebas-chan~" repeatedly for fangirls was annoying... Oh well. He knew the risks when he picked up the needle. He'd take a turn hard as he pondered over that, bumping a bit hard into someone before apologizing quickly.
Ah! Crap! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 5:28 pm

Jeez, what a cliche she had been... dressing up as a witch for Halloween? Rita really had nothing else on her mind when she bought the costume... just where did her originality go today? Walking around brought her many whistles and "ooh"s, though, which either made her cringe or cheer up a bit depending on the person... Still, school was out now and she could walk around wherever she pleased, no? Thinking that this'd be the right time to shine, Rita picked up her little plastic scythe and walked around for a bit, not really paying any attention to where she was going until she was bumped into from behind, herself only being bumped forward a slight bit instead of falling over completely which was something she thanked her strength for...

Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) GkTS3ci

"Hey, watch where you're going, please..." Looking at the guy dressed up in a red outift, Rita couldn't recognize him... or was it her? At first, thinking it was just some cosplayer running around... "Are you alright? I didn't hurt you, did I?" She really wasn't talking in a very cheery voice, this day had been a bit bad so far anyway so her mood wasn't really the best right now... but that's fine, isn't it? Everyone has bad days and this just happened to be one of Rita's, no problem there... Should the man have fallen to the ground, Rita would offer him a hand to get back up, she wasn't about to let go of her manners simply because she was a little pissy now, would she? In any case, Rita would pull the man back to his feet should he need it, looking in his face later on, still not recognizing whether they were actually a man or a woman...
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:14 pm

Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) 67v711

The sounds of children rushing from door to door rang out; accompanied by a collective of doorbells ringing out into the already loud night. Darkness loomed over San Malarus's sky yet light filled its streets -- decorated in bright orange lights with glowing jack-o-lanterns on every street. This was what the people of Azores knew as a day of festivities and frights: Halloween being the event that was celebrated this night.

Azami wandered San Malarus, seeking not treat nor trick, but rather a discount for a restaurant she frequented. Yes, Halloween was indeed not only a day of celebration but also a day for consumerism to this restaurant. And so they stayed open on Halloween night for one and all; offering their discount to any with a costume.

Dawning the role of a catgirl samurai, Azami began her journey of vanquishing evil and eating out tonight. As she wandered through the perilous lands before her however she came across two others -- quite literally falling in love, it seemed.

"My, my... It seems you two have just had what some would call a fateful meeting. I myself do not believe in things such as fate, but truly I must admit that as the laws of television have dictated, you are meant to be!"

...This is why Azami didn't talk to people. Or, at least, that's what she told herself on this Halloween night.
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:53 pm

Alex was at first just going to calmly tell Rita he was fine, recognizing her well beyond how she recognized himself, before glancing to Azami. Her comment... Alex's cheeks flared up even redder than his cosplay's entire wardrobe was. Looking down so that his face wasn't on display as he tried not to think about that... It was bad enough that her... Comment during that day at the Gym... No no, don't think like that Alex!

From his ground facing position, he was able to actually mutter out a few words.
"...We're not meant to be... Thats my best friend Rita... It was... Just ironically how I meet people.. I bump into them..." His confidence he had in the attire lost as his identity was revealed, atleast to someone he considered his closest friend... And this Cat Samurai Lady.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:02 pm

Rita had nothing really much to say to the catgirl's comment but a simple "Eh?" of confusion. "I don't really know what you mean, miss, I'm not one to fall for people simply because they bumped into me..."
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) F0MIsZ1
Glare...

She really wasn't much intent on pursuing the topic, it was a stupid discussion to even have anyway... so, looking over at the man now, Rita recognized Alex's voice behind that costume... "Eh? Alex, that you?" Still pretty expressionless, Rita... really wasn't much in the mood to try and be too excited over anything right now... still a bit... depressed, even, a feeling she had since... well... she woke up... "That's a pretty nice costume... who made it?" Even so, Rita took the courtesy to grin a bit as she asked him the question... though she'd have not much else to say to the catgirl but a nod confirming Alex's words, she really was his best friend, wasn't she...? Nevertheless, her mood didn't really allow for much more to happen, it was a moot point to try and discuss more about what the girl brought up anyway... waiting for either of them to respond, Rita reached out to her bag and pulled out a candy bar, nibbling on it with a still-expressionless face...
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 6:59 pm

"Ah, I see." Azami would comment upon the reveal that they were best friends. Rita mentioned the quality in Alex's costume -- something that could clearly be seen -- and the two seemed to begin conversing with each other upon realizing their identities. With that Azami would begin to walk away; turning around and waving goodbye before leaving them to their Halloween.

~Topic Exit~
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:58 pm

AAlex would stare blankly as Cat-girl left, turning back to Rita as his mouth would open a little. Damnit words, happen... "Oh... I did... T-thank you.. Yours looks... Um... Very good as well..." His eyes looking away with a massive blush, blushing a deal more than normal especially for him. Just softly chuckling to himself as his eyes kept locked on the ground beside of him. It was... You know? Weird seeing Rita after their big Gym ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Looking at the cat samurai as she left, Rita focused back on Alex with a still-expressionless face, her eyes not really being as expressive as they normally were. "Does it? I personally don't think so." She wouldn't really take anything as a compliment today, her mood wouldn't allow her more than just a simple "Oh really?" in response to everything... "Well, I'm glad it does, though I would have liked one being made for me instead..." With a sigh, Rita hooked her scythe to her back and crossed her arms. "So, what're you doin' here in town right now? I thought you weren't one to come out." Rita wasn't really saying this as spite or something similar, it was a genuinely question she made out of curiosity, and she'd express it so to the best of her ability and mood right now... but then again, she hadn't much else to say at all... Rita was very much at a loss for words when it came to anything right now... so, she simply waited, an expressionless face still being seen by everyone around her... she also wondered whether Alex would notice her behavior had changed or not...
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:27 pm

He looked down as she said that, thinking of what exactly to say to that. "Well um... Its... One of the rare times I don't feel... Weird around people... I mean... I like being out because I'm made to feel good because of my costumes... I could have made you one.... Um hey?" Looking up at her seriously before he would ask his following question, "Are you ok? You don't seem as... Rita as normal...?"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Rita would grin as he said why he was outside, thinking it was a nice answer, at least. "I see... so you made this costume yourself?" She'd go back to her normal, expressionless face for this next question. "Actually, how long does it usually take you to make these? I wouldn't mind having one right now, even if it's only done at night..." Speaking of night, what time even was it? Rita had been wandering around since the break of dawn so her sense of time would be slipping right about now... "Hm? I don't? It's fine, don't worry, I'm just not in as good a mood as I usually am today, that's all." Rita'd pull on her hair to wave it a bit forcefully while saying this, her face maintaining a still-expressionless look. "I don't really know what else to say... I like this costume, sure... but for Halloween, it's a bit... cheap, to say the least... I actually do have an idea of what I'd want..." Rita'd eye Alex a bit while crossing her arms, examining the work he put into the costume... it really was well-made, wasn't it? Rita just waited a bit like that for Alex's answer, still eyeing him up and down quite noticeably to anyone with a, once again, expressionless face.
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:08 pm

"Well... It'd take hours honestly... If not weeks... This one I'm wearing now took a month just because of the wig... Let alone, it was a very specific look and I had to lose weight to get the right body shape for Mr.Sutcliff... Then came the teeth which I had to special order online... Its... Weird... I know... No the weird part as how he felt around her right now. Her words at the Gym had still phased him but he had no idea how to comment on them right now. He knew it would be a little while...
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:21 pm

Though Rita'd be slightly disappointed at Alex's answer, she'd shrug for now, knowing that nothing could be done. "Hm, I see... well, that's too bad, I'll be sure to ask you next year, though." With a slight smirk befitting someone very haughty, Rita turned around, placing her hands up to her head and resting it on them. "Hmm... really, this town is so boring right now... I guess people can't see those... well, things, huh?" Asking in a nonchalant mood, Rita had no qualms talking about this paranormal stuff in private as long as people couldn't hear them... which she hoped was the case right now, seeing as she talked almost in a whisper, only audible enough for Alex to hear her... turning around again, Rita'd get a bit closer to Alex and whisper him something else. "Have you spoken with your Persona at all since that case? Seems like I can't communicate with Nero at all..." Placing a hand up to her chin, Rita'd think clearer about the case... since she went into that... Velvet Room, she felt a lot more elucidated on this case, after all... still, she still didn't know EVERYTHING there was to know about this... Rita needed some thinking right now...
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:21 pm

He glared at the ground for a moment as he could just hear the buzz and bee puns of his persona for a moment, before replying. "Sometimes... I mean... We don't speak often... Unless he has a chance to be a smart-ass or if I reply to someone by insulting his puns... But otherwise we don't talk... honestly... I've had more conversation with my attendant than my Persona... You've met your Attendant... Right?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:26 am

Rita'd stay confused as to Alex's disposition... at least, until he spoke up, listening a bit bored as she did. "I see... so you're the same, huh?" Rita'd back away for a little bit, finding a bench near where they were, and signaled Alex to come sit with her... assuming he followed her, Rita'd sit down cross-legged and speak up again. "So, you went into that room too, huh? What did you think of it?" She'd cross her arms as well for this question, still not really in a very... chatty mood today... eyeing the ground with an expressionless face, thinking about what got her so moody in the first place anyway, Rita'd wait for Alex's answer, not really having anything else to say...
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:30 pm

He actually had no idea what he thought of it, so he merely shrugged, " It was like... Being in another world... Somewhere fantasy and reality met... With the most adorable assistant ever... I feel like... I won't want to do a lot of the room's stuff... Let alone... I don't feel like I'm meant to have this power... Like my persona I'm just some insect... A pest that causes distractions over really doing any good..." Rita was probably the only one he felt safe saying these things to, as she always cheered him up when he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next