Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:42 pm

Rita's train of thought would be interrupted by Alex's speech, to which Rita'd respond with a sigh and a hmph. "Alex, I'll warn you right now, if you keep saying that, you'll end up turning out being it." She'd close her eyes and cross her arms... Rita wasn't in a good mood but that didn't mean she didn't care, at least. "We've talked about this in the gym already... I'm sorry if my mood is off today but... right now, I can't think of anything else to say to that." Shutting her mouth right after this sentence, Rita lied back and leaned on the bench, not really in the mood to talk about this anymore. "I'm sorry you had to see me in this mood, Alex, I really am... but, right now, I'm not the best person to look to for inspiration and courage... let's just say that..." At this, Rita'd close her eyes and think... right now... that was all she could do... after all, she already was in a very foul mood, she didn't want to turn out even bitchier today...
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 pm

And that was the day Alex kissed his best friend. Why? How? It was hard to say honestly. One moment they were being emotional... The next? He heard someone dear to him not feeling in a good mood. Someone who told him that she needed him, that he was... Important to her. Someone who made him feel important, and whom always made sure he was smiling. Even when it was his stupid fits. They had only been friends a short while, maybe a couple weeks, but for the socially unaware Alex? That was enough for his heart and guts to override common sense.

It was a swift action. He leaned over to her on the bench, reached to her chin to tilt her head towards him, and just leaned in to take it. When it was done, he'd sit back, his face all red, and feeling more guilty than anything because he didn't warn her... They hadn't even been on a single date.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 4:04 pm

...did it really come to this...? Rita's mind stopped when it happened, thinking just how... silly, it was... still, she needed to clear it up, and her face wasn't showing a single shade of red for it... right now, Rita just wanted to make it know who she was to Alex, and exactly why it was a bad choice to do what he just did...
Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 7DfaMC2
"You misunderstand..."

Rita'd just say that right now, proceeding to explain. "Alex, our relationship isn't like that." Crossing her arms, Rita'd grind her teeth, a bit of a blush still appearing regardless of how strong she tried to be... "I'm sorry... but I don't like men." Saying just that, Rita'd turn around and close her eyes, not really expecting Alex to stick around for anything longer... after all, she'd just shown her coldest side to him... the one when she doesn't even consider someone's feelings... how cruel indeed... "I'm not straight, Alex... I thought you knew that..." Speaking in a still-calm voice, Rita couldn't help but grab her arms tighter around herself as she let her eyesight drop to the ground... "I... didn't expect I'd have to say this now, of all times... but still... I'm sorry." With that, Rita propped her head back up, her shaking stopping and her heart slowing down... though the kiss's intention was clear, it did nothing more than make her mood worse... knowing a friend liked her that way... did not help a single bit...
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 4:10 pm

Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 1490887_1303479637094.46res_312_270

Alex's response wasn't that of someone hurt. More still just guilty. Equally, he didn't leave. He knew in his heart there was a good chance she didn't feel that way, but he took the risk. He moved closer to her, and slid his arms around heri n a hug, replying softly with his own tears starting to form.

"...Part of me knew... Part of me... Didn't care... You always told me to be brave... And well... I finally did and took a chance... You make me smile a lot and you said I was important to you... You're the first person... Ever... To make me smile this much... And well... I... I guess part of me wanted to take the risk in hopes... Its my fault Rita... I'm sorry..."

The hug didn't cease, all for fear of how she felt. He was the worst friend in the world right now, and if it wasn't for her tears and her pain, he'd have ran off a long time ago... But right now, he caused this, and he had to be there for her. For Rita.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 4:27 pm

Right now... Rita just wanted to escape... "Alex, this was never your fault." Saying that, Rita broke the hug immediately, she couldn't stand making him think she liked him as anything more than a friend. "I'm glad you think that of me... but I don't want you to..." Unhooking her scythe from her belt, Rita let her arms fall beside her as her back stood to Alex. "I told you not to worry about me, Alex... and I meant it." Looking to Alex with cold eyes, Rita just... said something tremendously cold. "I don't want you to protect me, Alex." What Rita said contradicted all she had told him at the gym... something she never thought she'd do... "I don't want you to love me, or even like me." Rita really was saying all of this honestly... her mind was just... cold today... she was someone that no-one could approach no matter how hard they tried... "I'll see you tomorrow, Alex... that's enough of a shocker for both of us today." Turning around, Rita walked off, leaving Alex by himself... though... as she did, she wondered why she did... maybe to run away...? She really didn't know... and while a tear dropped from her eye, she'd wipe it off and smile weakly. "I'm such a fool..." With that, Rita'd run away to leave Alex behind, not stopping no matter what happened... right now... she just had to be alone with her thoughts...

Last edited by RitaZX on Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 4:36 pm

As she said all this, Alex couldn't help but pull his legs up to his chest on the bench and stare down. He didn't just fail at attempting a relation, he failed at keeping a friend. More so then that, he just proved what he felt all along. He wasn't meant to be friends. He wasn't meant to be more than just an unseen part of the world. Every time he acted at all, he made someone hate him... First Hotaka, now Rita. That was all of his friends... He had a good silent cry on the bench until the events of the night had ended. Most of the people had went home, most of the candy already eaten. It was now just this lone cosplayer on a bench. He would stand up, hearing the buzzing of his Persona trying to talk to him, as he'd ignore it. He didn't know where he was walking right now.. Home? Maybe... Maybe it was just somewhere to hide for awhile. He was lost in a small state of mind.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:00 pm

After walking for so long... Rita just wanted to check up on where he was again... she honestly felt bad now... after doing all that... "Dammit... I'm an idiot... a fool... I always do this... why...?" Reaching the spot were they were before, Rita looked around, spotting a mane of red hair walking away slowly... "Alex... dammit... Alex!" Shouting once to him, Rita ran full speed to him while crying, she couldn't take it right now... she had to make things right... Tackling him as she reached him, Rita pinned him to the ground after swinging around to his front, regardless of whether he'd turn around or not for him... she needed his ears desperately for this and this was the only way she could get him to stay... though she was also thankful there was no-one around to hear or see them right now... "Dammit, stay put for a second!" Rita'd bark at him as her eyes teared up, not being able to hold it in anymore. "You... you don't understand, all I said... all I said there was just me being stupid!" She'd let her tears fall freely now, nothing else she could do but that... "I... I just... even if I don't like you the way you do me... I still want you to be with me! When I said I didn't want you to protect me... it was all... it was all just a lie... I can't stand to lose a friend, no matter what happens... so please, don't run off like I did... please... please don't leave me alone..." At this, Rita'd step away from Alex, leaving him free to get up as she herself crouched down and put her hands up to her eyes, falling on her butt due to the lack of balance. "D-dammit... I... I'm such an idiot..." Rita's mind was cluttered before and it was cluttered now... nothing Alex would say would have any effect, she'd only react to actions...

Weaknesses and Strengths:
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Alex just stared at her after all of this. It was.. Wow... He really had no idea how to feel about this right now. He sighed, moving close to her and hugging her once more, just holding her against him, and turning her head so she could cry against him. He finally found the ability to smile, even if he was still in tears himself. He'd rub her back softly, and then reply simply. "I could never abandon my best friend... I'll... Always be here to protect you..." Sure... It wasn't love. But Rita was part of his life.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Right now... Rita didn't know what else to think... she just wanted to stay like that for now... even though she didn't love Alex... his hug just felt right... like on of a true friend... "I... I..." Rita'd have trouble muttering even the simplest words now... her head was a mess and all she could do was cry... crying until the night ended... thankfully, there was no-one around... that's really what let her even cry this hard... "A-Alex... th-th-thank... you..." Burying her face in his chest, Rita cried even more, almost like a little sister in her brother's arms... "You really are... a true friend..." With that little part said, Rita'd relax her body and wait for the hug to be broken, not wanting to be the one to do it this time...
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 3:45 pm

He would hug her until she stopped crying. Not ending it, not abandoning her, just protecting her from herself for a few. When she was fine, he'd stand up and walk with her, walking her home and just talking with her about things and life. Trying to make her smiley again and kill off any and all akwardness that had been caused by tonight. She was his friend. Best friend. That was all there was to it... And his first kiss, but he wasn't going to let that cause friction between them~[THREAD END]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 4:40 pm

Alex and Rita's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)   Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween? More like Cosplay City! (Open to all, Halloween Thread)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2