Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 7:11 pm

Haha... Well You know. Dancing is a pretty useful skill to have sometimes. Regardless of whether or not you consider it one you know?The Kichida would say while he did a spin of his own in Front of Sharaku. Dancing was something that Nozomi found pretty entertaining all the same and a welcome reprieve from the events of Azores n everything.

Damn man... Well look on the bright side you appear to be alive and kicking pretty well judging from however you handled that experience.Sharaku must clearly be capable of taking care of himself pretty well then. Handling a damn murderer coming after him like that as if it were Nothing and being rather lax about it at the same time was a bit of a shcok to Nozomi. Then again Sharaku had more experience than him in these things.

Eh. I guess it's a force of habit then?He would say. Nozomi was a bit of a social butterfly himself but at the same time. During the start of everything he was a bit of a loner really.Yeah Yeah I could tell haha.He would reply back.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 7:30 pm

He would shrug vaguely. ''Maybe, but I don't really care much about it regardless. Once in a blue moon perhaps, but that is more than enough for my tastes.'' He sure wouldn't put dancing on his top things to do in free time list. He wouldn't really decline if someone asked him to, as long as it wasn't an outrageous one, but otherwise, he would be content with simply staying on the sidelines and at max watch other people do it.

''Well, I did win, barely that is...'', he would look to the side, his gaze studying the plants nearby. ''I guess it's just that I don't get fazed easily anymore. After the kind of life I've led for years, most of the normal day activities and such are simply bland. That, and I'm not afraid of death by this point either. It has to happen one day afterall...'' Not that he actually wanted to die right now. That would be a bit of a low sweep. Still, he wasn't really scared of facing it. He'd sooner run away from some people than from a live or die situation. Maybe he was a bit insane at times.

He would sigh. ''Maybe. Or maybe I sometimes just feel like it isn't worth it. A lot of the time, I end up clashing with people, rather than anything else. And it gets tiring.'' He couldn't spend all his time butting heads with people. That would become the death of him eventually. So, sometimes it was better to just avoid further socializing to prevent a pointless clash when it had little potential for a positive outcome. Or at least an entertaining one. ''Great....'', he would mutter, looking ahead absentmindedly. His mood could really be finicky sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:27 pm

Well Once in a Blue Moon is better than never no?Dancing was something hey even Sharaku seemed to like despite the fact that he barely participated or indulged himself within it this appeared yes. Regardless.

Well judging from your own level of experience and the fact that your still alive. I assumed so. Though... Yeah people die sooner or later and death comes to all of us in the end. Me I just... I don't really know. I guess I would rather not die at all until I'm meant too.Nozomi didn't exactly like the word Die in the first place either. It wasn't something positive at all nor did he really want to deal with anybody he knew dieing at all either.

Clashing with people is inevitable. After all no two minds are the same in all honesty. It's why we always disagree to some extent no matter what. Though listen. Sharaku I think I'm going to head out now to go take care of some other things. SO I Guess I'll see you later. It was nice talking to you.Nozomi would say as he began to walk away from Sharaku. Having learned quite a few unexpected things from him as well. Now he had to go deal with...THat thing. Oh well. Hopefully this would go well right?

[Exit}
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 7:25 pm

''Maybe? Not like dancing is necessary for living. So it barely matters whether one does it or not.'' Not unless one was dependent on it for their career or something alone those lines. It was just an activity to pass time with. A hobby of sorts. There was no need to do it at all. So technically, better than never doesn't need to be applied for real in this case.

He would shrug. ''You don't know when are you meant to die. There is no saying whether someone's death was earlier than it should have or not....'' Was there? They weren't psychics to be able to predict that. If it even mattered that someone is or isn't meant to die. Life generally didn't care enough to afford extra luxury.

''Not everyone takes it in such an easygoing manner. If it was that way, I wouldn't care as much.'' Sure, people's opinions differed...but not everyone accepted that they do. In which case, it did end up badly a lot. Those were the occassions he would rather forego most of the time. He would look at Nozomi with a slightly questioning glance. ''You almost always run off because you have 'something to take care of' mid conversation. I feel like I should be worried.'' No, but really. This was at least the third time already. What was up with that? It was always 'I gotta go do something' all of a sudden. He wasn't sure if that was normal or not. It starts looking weird after a few repetitions. Then again, not like he had a reason to prevent the guy from leaving. At least he had some alone time now...?

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:19 pm

Users' social links have ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)   Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chilling with da Oak (Sharaku)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3