Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

It's here?! [Sharaku'

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

It's here?! [Sharaku' Empty
PostSubject: It's here?! [Sharaku'   It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:43 pm

OOC: Post announcement

Disregarding the warning that the new prime minister or whatever that woman’s title was given, Sada was outside, out in the open and looking at the sky with his hands In his pocket. He was waiting for something to happen, and eve he didn’t know what that something was. “Comeon……….. comeon…………………” Sada put his hands out in the air as if he was awaiting something to come to him, something to arrive to him. After a while, Sada would sigh and put his hands in his pocket. What is this woman trying to protect anyone from? A sunburn? Nothing was going to happen at all. It seemed as if he was the only one alone out here.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! [Sharaku'   It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 4:34 pm

Was Sharaku happy about these new happenings? No, of course not. He did not truly want to deal with all that once again. He didn't even need the Azores wide announcement to understand what was up. He figured out something was about to happen recently when that old guy took off with Oki. And the sky being the way it was, was self-explanatory. For him, anyways. Speaking of the announcement, nice try. Well, he would admit it was good for the normal civilians to stay inside, but why would he? This wasn't his first time dealing with this crap, so he needn't hide like a coward. Did the current Prime Minister not know that some people have expertise with these matters already? She must have been around two years ago afterall. It was pointless to tell everyone to stay inside. Some people would not once they saw what was up. Because they would know that sitting inside would not solve anything. This wasn't some heavy storm that would just blow over. He could tell that, even if he didn't know what exactly would happen.

Which was why he chose to not be extremely bothered by the warnings, albeit he would be careful in case something were to jump at him out there. You never know. You gotta be proactive if you want to get something done though. And it would seem there were some stragglers not heeding the warning just because. It just had to be that guy, eh? Well, he could still imagine a worse possibility anyway. And for as long as everything was at a standstill, it didn't even matter. He would stop to approach Sada regardless. ''Why are you out there? I thought they said to stay in, right? You never know what will happen.'' Of course, he'd expect a rebuttal in the form of 'you're out too', but he still felt like he should ask.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! [Sharaku'   It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:20 am

"Funny thing, I was hoping you would show up. This is good, might be the start of the next "game" , as you called it. Is this how it started to happen? The sky changed color and people panicked throughout the streets?" Sada would say this without turning at Sharaku, his eyes stayed staring at the sky as if he was awaiting something. As a matter of fact, that notion wouldn't be too far off for Sada, he was in fact waiting for something to happen, he just didn't know what it was yet. "So, I guess it goes without saying, you're here in case something does happen, right? Going to play hero and protect your friends and stuff?" Was that all there is to Sharaku's power? Was his only desire of using it leading for him to be a protector?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! [Sharaku'   It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:49 am

''Hmmm? Were you? You're just lucky that I live on this island. Otherwise I probably wouldn't show up right here.'' Well, he could, but that would be much less likely in this current situation. He wasn't going to run too far away just to investigate this. There was no reason, seeing as the sky was easily visible from here too. ''Not really. This is different from what happened before. But something is up, I can't deny that.'' What was the question, though. He would tilt his head, looking back up for a moment. ''I'm here to watch. I don't know what's going to happen. But perhaps. I don't see myself as a hero though. I'm not that much of a tryhard.'' It never struck him as useful. Besides, those that went as far as calling themselves heroes were often too childish to level things levelheadedly.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! [Sharaku'   It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:17 pm

"Arent you the lucky one? You can afford rent on this damn tourist trap. You must be doing pretty well for yourself. " Sada would say a bit sarcastically, but he would then stop looking at the sky and look towards where Sharaku was, casually walking over to him." Oh? Is that your opinion? Or is that what your shadow is telling you? Well its pretty obvious that this isn't the 7 wonders of the world in any sense, the only thing I'm worried about is not knowing in general. " Sada would then fold his arms. " If you're here to watch, i'm here to receive. On top of that, you don't necessarily have to be a tryhard with that kind of power. When was the last time you actually felt like you had to "try"? For someone to get you to do so, that might even be seen as a compliment in their favor.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! [Sharaku'   It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:37 pm

''Perhaps I am. But it's not like I earned that for free.'' What did his financial situation have to do with the current issue anyway? It didn't make him any better off when it came to things like this. Money wouldn't bribe Shadows and the like. ''Either or. I think we can both agree on what this most likely is. On the other hand, neither of us really knows what anyway. This is unlike what happened in the past, so I wouldn't make any predictions.'' They would be pointless, really. Assumptions about anything of the supernatural kind could be wrong very easily. ''Not really true. Having power doesn't make you the best. It doesn't solve my everyday life, so yes, I do need to try in many matters. You don't get things handed to you on a golden plate just because you're strong.'' That would be too easy. Technically, he could try to show off and intimidate everyone into giving him what he wanted....but that would only be forced. Nothing genuine, so what's the point of it?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! [Sharaku'   It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:42 pm

"Then maybe this world is wrong, if not ruled by strength. With strength, you can protect who or whats important to you. With strength, people would respect you. With the kind of power you have, believe me, there are a few things that you cant do without it, like cause the next ice age?" Sada would say with a devious wink. "Truth be told, its up to you as to how you want to use it and what it means to you. Or answer me this..." Sada would wait a while before thinking about the question that he rally wanted to ask. "Why have this power if its not for us to use as we see fit? Are we acting on the will of others in order to have this power? If that's the case, is it really ours?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! [Sharaku'   It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:04 pm

As their talking continued, they could hear what was going around them like everyone else on the island. Why were these events spreading everywhere, and furthermore, where could they go to end this? Before they could ponder it, they would see the mass exodus of demons make their way above them towards another island, while one appeared to be charging through the area where they were. They ran straight through a lamp post and stopped at them, brandishing their weapons.

It's here?! [Sharaku' 25rmubr

"Stand down! This is not your world anymore! You will release your rule to me, or perish!"

Player vs. Demon Combat Has Begun

Koga Saburo:

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! [Sharaku'   It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:48 pm

''Strength doesn't always bring respect. It can also easily inspire fear. A lot of people may bow to you only because they don't want to get hurt. That's no respect. That's being intimidated. And some people do not care. They would talk back to you anyway. Power doesn't mend your relationships with people.'', he would shrug. ''And frankly, with my kind of power, I could probably cause the next ice age sooner than anything else. I do control mostly ice afterall.'' The irony behind that, really. Although, he would probably exhaust himself before accomplishing something as severe as an ice age. ''I just see it as a part of me. Not as some tool to use to further myself forcefully. It's the same as having intelligence. It's not something I put out there everyday, only when I have a need for it to shine.'' He was already enough of a freak anyway.

And he would maybe have said something else, but he was distracted by the noises and whatnot, his gaze turning away from Sada. Well, would you look at that. Something was happening much sooner than he thought it would have. He would raise an eyebrow as a creature landed in front of them soon after. Hmm, what was this? Yeah, he knew that Shadows were capable of talking in some instances, but frankly, he had never met a 'wild' one that could do it so freely...and would also attack people on sight. This was not right. Regardless of what this thing was....there was no time to ponder it for the moment, was there?

''How about no? Newcomers don't get that kind of say, I would think.'', he would remark right back, before casting a glance at Sada. Oh well....this wasn't what he planned for. ''Be careful. This is no joke. If you get yourself taken down, I'm afraid I can't help you.'' He could heal at best, but not bring up someone who overdid it and got themselves literally knocked out. Hm. Maybe he could just try taking this one out as soon as possible...?

Sharaku:

Actions taken:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! [Sharaku'   It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:51 pm

SP should be 176.

And I forgot to roll the Crit for the 3rd hit of the first batch soo... (too many spoilers for my brain and whatnot)

Random number (1,10) :

4, 5, 6
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! [Sharaku'   It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:53 pm

Sada couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Surprisingly so, sada had a look of excitement on his face. Finally, something was happening. He was getting bored all this time, and he was finally getting something in regards to the supernatural. “So Sharaku, is this one of the shadows you were talking about?” Sada was feeling something happening from inside of him, it was as If something was unleashed in a specific way, followed by the sound of a voice. “It’s time, do as the pharaoh bids and call upon my power. “ I was hellish and demanding, much like Sada himself at times.
He couldn’t believe it, he had a voice inside of him as well, and it’s as if he knew who it was and what they were capable of this entire time. “Let me get in on this, it seems as if this guy got it all mixed up.  There’s nothing in this world that belongs to you, and you’re not getting anything before I do!” King tut then appeared from behind Sada in order to support him to do battle. “See Sharaku, even if this is all this powers for, you’ll never get bored if someone strong shows up. “

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:
Actions miss rate
Action 1
Spoiler:
Action 2
Spoiler:
Action 3
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! [Sharaku'   It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:33 am

The Demon suffered a dreadful ice attack, and it would go down in seconds. It didn't help that they were weak to ice as an element, so Sharaku and Sada made quick work of the demon, and soon they would see no other immediate opposition. They now had the choice to take a moment and decide where to go. The source of the demons, or their destination...?

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! [Sharaku'   It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:40 am

....good? At the very least, the being proved to not be very strong. That was the good part of this. No extremely powerful assaults right off the bat. For him, at least. He had some experience behind him, afterall. He would frown a little, looking towards Sada. He didn't miss what happened, of course. But for now, he wouldn't concern himself with it. He wasn't sure how he felt about the guy having a Persona of his own, but if nothing else....it meant that it was less likely he would have a dead man on his hands soon. Although, he figured a new fighter wouldn't be extremely strong anyway. ''I do not think this is a Shadow. Seems like a different being to me, but I'm not sure what. I haven't seen one like this before. Something is going on.'' Obviously enough. ''And perhaps, for you, it is a boredom killer. But I am not very keen on power struggles unless I need to get involved.'' It was a pain. ''I'd still be careful, however. I can handle myself already, but you won't be that strong seeing as you've only gained your Persona right now. If you don't want to die early, don't risk it too much.'' He really didn't want to deal with someone rushing to their demise with no care. That wasn't what he'd call his job.

Now then, what to do...? He couldn't simply keep standing here. On the other hand, this wasn't a favorable situation either. The only ally he had was someone who just got their powers, and he didn't even know what Sada was capable of at the moment. Going with that kind of company could be dangerous. Yet, it was either that, or alone, apparently. Tsk. How troublesome. He didn't have the time to assess the situation properly. ''Well, I don't know about you, but standing here won't do the trick. I'll have to go investigate this elsewhere, I suppose. Those things were rushing somewhere. What you do is your own choice, but I can't guarantee that it won't be life threatening if you decide to tag along.'' He could wait a moment for an answer, at least.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! [Sharaku'   It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:12 pm

"A different kind of enemy, even more interesting. Some sort of invaders thinking they can conquer the islands all on their own,  something that you haven't even seen before, aren't you excited? " Sada would say with a small smirk, he himself was definitely excited for this turn of events. It was a chance to test out his powers a lot more on these new beings,  perhaps he would find a way to get even stronger? "Who do you think you're talking to? Don't you see how this played out? I asked for power, and it was granted to me, what happens when I ask for even more? Can I even be stronger than this?  One of the few thing I like about being a human being is their..... limitless potential....regardless of the fact that you're part shadow, you can still gets stronger than this, and so can i."

Well, that's what Sada believed atleast. "I'll come along, they seem to be heading to Standsten if you were watching the sky. Or in that direction, That's the island to go, and if the trams aren't running, you can freeze the water to make a temporary bridge for us to cross. Or I can raise the land,  both of our elements are solids, its practically the same in a sense.  And you're right, you aren't responsible for me or my life decisions, you being here is a coincidence. But you'll never know, you might find something interesting, so i'll tag along for that too.

Sada was basically seething with excitement. " Even with your life on the line, you lived a pretty exciting life sharaku.... you didnt miss this?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! [Sharaku'   It's here?! [Sharaku' EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 6:27 pm

Excited...ehhh, not really. The momentary thrill of battle could perhaps count as that, but once he gave it actual thought, he couldn't claim he was eager about it all. ''Not my kind of excitement. I don't really get a kick out of monsters that go around wrecking places and people.'' He saw the chaos this stuff can unravel two years ago, and he was nowhere near excited to go through something like it again. Pfweh. He would honestly just fake a yawn at the small speech. ''You know what I'd like? Seeing your ego get popped. If I'm meant to be stronger, I will get there eventually. I'm not obsessed with my power or gaining more of it.'' Unlike someone else, who was starting to sound like a broken record with talking about how he wants this, and that. Something more interesting on the news channel, please? If Sada wanted him to truly sympathize, then he would have to pull more than just boasting his desire for more power. There had to be some personal matters that caused it, or a good genuine reason. No one is born with such selfishness. It is a trait you develop as you grow up.

He would scan the sky thoughtfully, listening to the other talk about destination and whatnot. Well, he was having different ideas about it. He could see that they were likely heading towards Standasen, but couldn't everyone? Knowing the situation, he'd bet a few of the people he either knew of worked with before would already assume the same, and possibly go check it out. There was no need for everyone to run to Standasen like a herd of sheep. He'd rather pick a less obvious angle. They were heading somewhere, but also coming from somewhere, yes? Why not go look where they were coming from? That could prove to be useful as well. He was quite interested about their possible origin, seeing as they were most likely not Shadows. ''I see what you're saying, but I think not. Everyone with a working head on their shoulders could assume they are heading towards Standasen. There are a lot of people across Azores already experienced with the powers you just gained. I'd assume a bunch would head there to check it out. It's just a waste if we all head to the same place like fish swallowing the bait. They're going there, but they're coming from somewhere, yes? It seems like they are coming somewhere from the edges of the island. Or maybe all of the islands. Perhaps the ocean? I want to go there. I can just ask those who went to Standasen about what they saw later.'' Not that he had to be the only one thinking this way, but it was more likely that people would jump the Standasen bait first of all. ''You can come with me, or go to Standasen. I'll leave the call to you.'' He made his choice anyway, regardless of what Sada would go for.

''Hm? Exciting? Knowing you can die anyday is not all that pleasant. I could pass on that. So no, I didn't exactly miss all this.''

~Exit after this~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's here?! [Sharaku'   It's here?! [Sharaku' Empty

Back to top Go down

It's here?! [Sharaku'
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next