Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Here we go again (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

Here we go again (Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:13 pm

Naomi would enter through the portal of alternate Standasen and blink her eyes a few times. After spending so much time in the other San Malarus, the contrast nearly gave her visual whiplash. It was like when you came out of a movie theater mid-afternoon. Still, she had to be patient and wait for Sharaku. She had sent him a message earlier, telling him to meet up at this place with her. For a second, she thought about contacting others, but two people was enough to get through her. She learned that the more people there were, the slower you moved. Which was not the ideal situation to be in when you were in the alternate worlds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:47 pm

While Sharaku wasn't sure what exactly did Naomi have in mind this time around, he had no reason to not go. Whatever it was, he knew she wasn't the type to take uneccesary risk, unlike Hyde who had quite the tendency to rush into things. Might as well go see what was she planning in that place. He didn't remember them going into the other side of Standasen often so far, so he had no guesses as to what brought this one. On the other hand, perhaps she just wanted to explore and look around..? Either way, he'd make his way there, resisting to scowl at the scenery upon seeing it. He'd almost forgotten how unseemly this place could look. Lunapa was actually prettier in a sense. ''Hello, Naomi.'', he'd greet the female, nodding at her, as he approached her. ''Let's see, mind enlightening me as to what the reason for this little trip is?'', he'd ask, looking around briefly. So far, it seemed only the two of them were around. Was she planning to go about as a pair? He wasn't too sure as to why she'd want that. Nor, why him specifically.

Place:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 6:01 pm

When Sharaku arrived, she would give a slight nod, “We’re here to get stronger, and learn the best way to take on these Shadows.” She thought that was a good explanation, “Anything else?” She would signal that she was ready to head out, recardless of his response. This was going to be a long trek, but it was hopefully going to be useful to them. They needed all the practice they could get, after all. As she continued to walk, one thing was made perfectly clear: this definitely was not her usual stepping grounds, but her place was not the kind you went to fight. In fact, that was potentially one of the worst ideas, given what recently happened there. Still, she was ready to do what it took in order to get stronger. As it stood right now, she was still pretty weak. She needed more experience in order to go toe to toe with what was probably going to appear in the future. Goodness know she wasn’t ready for it right now. Still, it was nerve wracking. She couldn’t show that though. Always move with your head held high and a smile on your face. That’s just what she did, no questions asked. She tried to never lose her smile, even though she was taking it upon herself to walk into certain danger. Maybe that was the sign that she had gotten far too used to all of this. No sane person would ever be able to walk through this all with a smile on their face. Then again, she was never sane to begin with, so who was she to say.

She would look at Sharaku with her usually grin, despite knowing he may not care for it, “So, what do you think we’ll run into today? These things come in all shapes and sizes, so you can never know.” As strange as this question seemed, she was using it to keep this battle lighthearted. She didn’t think anyone on her team understood her need to do this, but they didn’t have to. Only she did. She was afraid that if the entire team took their encounters too seriously, they would lose something important. She couldn’t even stand the thought of it, so she kept smiling despite whatever was going to come. In fact, she would make a game out of it. Though, she figured Sharaku would have a vastly different opinion about what they should be doing, rather than joking around.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 6:35 pm

That was it, eh? Well, Sharaku couldn’t deny it was a plausible reason. You always needed strength to face any kind of opposition. In their case, gaining it, sadly involved having to do this tiring walking around and dancing around with Shadows. When it came to learning how to face them, he wasn’t sure i fit was possible to create a strategy, considering none were the same, but a try was a try. When Naomi asked whether he wanted to know anything else, he’d glance at her thoughtfully, before answering. ‘’Perhaps there is. Why did you pick me as a companion? You could always have called Hyde, for example. Maybe it’d help you two get along better. Who knows.’’, he’d throw back at her casually, though he was actually interested in the answer. Sure, he wasn’t a bad fighter, but he doubted he was the best company when it came to walking around. Well, depends. Naomi wasn’t too hard to please in that regard, unlike some people.

That aside, he would follow after her, remaining more so silent, until she popped a question. Was that an attempt at small talk? He’d give her a side glance, and a half-shrug. ‘’Whatever it ends up being, the only part I care about enough, is that they get out of my face. I don’t think I need to care as to whether they have wings, or tentacles. It won’t make me like them more no matter what. Though, it would be a nice change if they looked pleasing to the eye for once.’’, he’d answer, a bit matter of factly. Let her have her fun, even if he didn’t understand the actually reason behind the question, nor her constant smile. It wasn’t as if he was in a bad mood or anything, but neither did he feel like being all smiles and enthusiasm. What for? There wasn’t anything even remotely amusing so far, and he wasn’t about to go happy-go-lucky unless it was needed. If there was a thing he was good at, it was being extremely indifferent, even as far as apathetic when there was no initiative for him to act or do otherwise. That simply how he was. That said, it was much worse than that a few years in the past, so if someone complained about now, it would actually be a laughable matter. Such a person would have trouble with him approximately years ago, no joke.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:32 pm

It stood to reason that he would want to know why she chose him, [color=#ffcc00] “It’s simple. You were the best option. First off, you can fight and protect yourself if something goes wrong.” Not that she wouldn’t try to protect him, but you couldn’t account for if she became unavailable, “Kurosawa and I barely know each other and he seems to be lacking in the fighting department. Alphonse is usually busy with Maria, so I didn’t think he’d be free.” That was all she planned to say until Sharaku mentioned Hyde. She would seem to get an annoyed glint in her eye before answering, “I’m so angry at Hyde right now that I can’t even think straight. Trust me, if I would have called him we’d be the ones fighting.” She didn’t feel the need to hide that. She was going to chew him out next time they met for messing up San Malarus and throwing everyone into a panic. Talk about screwing the pooch.

She would hum as she thought about Sharaku’s answer, “I guess you’re right. We fight them no matter what they look like, so it shouldn’t matter. I was just wondering how many different types there were in the world. We’ve seen a few now and each of them seems to be slightly different. They’re like animals, when you think about it.” And people studied animals. Why shouldn’t they study Shadows? Maybe they could figure out how to defeat them more easily if they learned about them. That’s all she had been thinking. It was posed in a childish manner, but it was a very adult and mature idea, especially coming from Naomi, who wore a child-like face all the time, “But personally, I prefer the ugly ones. I feel bad when I destroy something cute, so they ugly ones are easier to deal with.” Just some insight into her way of thinking.

Looking around, she wondered what made the alternate worlds so different from one another. Lunapa was an enchanted forest with magical, sentient lights; San Malarus was a technologically advanced, post apocalyptic (?) future city, and this place was a bunch of sand. Those things had nothing in common. Plus, the fact that she recently found out that San Malarus had lost its other islands a long time ago, so long that there were only legends about how it happened, said that this likely wasn’t in the same alternate universe. Unless it was and she was just an idiot for thinking it wasn’t. That was possible. She was not the brightest bulb in the world. Then again, she also wasn’t the dullest. She was just a bit slow on the uptake and she tended to over think things, which made her seem dumber than she really was. She also hid a lot of her intelligence behind a mask of stupidity so that people would laugh at her and smile. Or they would mock her and find out just how she acted in her earlier years. She didn’t care for them, but she still knew how to use her claws.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Sharaku wasn’t sure what kind of answer he had been expecting out of Naomi, but she sure went with a simple route. He couldn’t deny she was right with all she proposed. Though, when she moved onto Hyde, she did surprise him a little bit. Oh, he knew she seemed to have some sort of dislike for Hyde’s tactics and approach in most situations, but he hadn’t thought she’d be so angry. Did the redhead do something again meanwhile...? If so, then he was either really a lost cause, or needed to properly learn how to not be reckless. That is, if it was something serious. But, he would guess that it wasn’t a small thing to get Naomi riled up like this. He would shake his head with a low laugh. ‘’That’s some hostility there. What had Hyde done this time? I must have missed it, because as much as he aggravates me at times, I don’t think you’d be angry like this just because.’’, he’d state, giving Naomi a somewhat contemplative glance. He couldn’t help but wonder what did Hyde do this time around.

Well, yes, Shadows seemed to differ, all right, but whether that mattered any, he didn’t know. It’d be interesting if one could measure their possible strength and such by looks, but he somehow doubted it would be that easy. ‘’Perhaps so. All beings distinguish somehow though, so it’s not surprising Shadows do as well.’’, he’d say, sort of agreeing with her assumption. He would quirk a small amused smile however, when she made a comment on cute Shadows being harder to face. Honestly, he didn’t personally mind too much, but it was a funny thought. And apparently, he wasn’t the only one to think so…in some way or form. ‘’Hey, I’m cute too, right?’’ …He had almost forgotten that there was one Shadow listening to their talk the whole time. That was never a good idea. ‘’No. And quit it.’’, he would mutter, a little annoyed. He really, really wasn’t in the mood for this. For the love of all that is holy…no. And he hoped Naomi wasn’t going to say yes, because he’d probably mentally shoot himself in that case. The last thing you ever wanted to do, is fuel Violet Soul’s ego. That was literally the end of the world as we know it. ‘’Anyhow, if that’s how it is, maybe we should start avoiding those that look cute. Not that I personally care, though.’’, he’d comment casually as they continued walking on. He sure didn’t want to risk having Naomi fawn over a Shadow…though he didn’t think she’d actually do that.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 12:33 am

Shadows Have Appeared! - PvS Combat Has Begun

Sea Marauder 1:

Sea Marauder 2:

Sea Marauder 3:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 12:46 am

As the Shadows appeared before them, Naomi would call forth Intertwined from the card that appeared before her, “I’ll tell you about it after this.” Talking and fighting was hard enough as it was, but if she had to get into it, she knew her anger would win out and she’d lose her concentration.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:12 am

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Damage Taken:

Sea Marauder 1:

Sea Marauder 2:

Sea Marauder 3:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:38 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 4:26 am

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 5:37 pm

Damage Taken:

Sea Marauder 1:

Sea Marauder 2:

Sea Marauder 3:

Miss Chance:

Ailment Chance:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 5:44 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 5:57 pm

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) Empty

Back to top Go down

Here we go again (Sharaku)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next