Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Here we go again (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 6:56 pm

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss/Crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:01 pm

Damage Taken:

Soaring Eagle 1:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss/Crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Shadows Destroyed - You May Continue Forward

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:40 pm

At last, the final Shadow went down. Naomi would bend over and place her hands on her knees, letting out exaggerated breaths as she tried to gather herself, “I’m kind of tired after that. It was much harder than the last group.” Intertwined would go up to her and climb onto her back so they could rub it. It wasn’t exactly what she needed, but it made her feel slightly better, “Thank you, you two.” She’d stand straight up again and put on a cheerful face, “I think that’s enough for today. I don’t know about you, but I don’t think I could handle another fight. I’m glad we could do this much, at least.” She’d motion for Intertwined to move forward, which they would. Once they had, she grabbed them each in a separate arm and nuzzle against them, “You two really are great. Sorry for making you work so hard. I’m sure you guys are tired too.” The two would look up at her with their usual stitched on grins and wave their hands as if they were cheering.

She would finally begin walking back towards the entrance hey had come in through, “At least we’re all done, and the way seems to be clear for us. It’s nice not to have to worry anymore after working so hard.” The two bears seemed to clap in approval as she spoke with Sharaku, “Thank you again for coming out with me. I’m glad we were able to get in so much training. I think we managed to learn a lot about fighting and about the Shadows. Thankfully, we didn’t seem to be in that much trouble.” Considering some of the other times they had fought, this time went rather well. She was so excited that they managed to fight without causing too much of an issue. All things considered, that could have gone a lot worse. That was a pessimistic thought. She would shake that thought out of her mind and she continued to walk forward, “I hope all of us can get even stronger, so that we can fight whatever is going on.” She recalled that the Shadows weren’t the only things that they had to fight. There was that woman that had apparently told hem to go looking around. That meant there were probably other things they had to fight, and they would be much stronger as time went on. She was a little afraid, but getting stronger calmed her nerves.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:10 pm

That sure took long enough. Not that Sharaku would have been doing much otherwise, but an extended scruffle with Shadows was not his definition of extreme fun. Then again, what was? Crossing his arms over his chest, he would watch passively as Naomi played around with her Persona, giving a fleeting smile as he shook his head at the display. She knew how to be rather easygoing. Not as much as Hyde, but still. Hyde was in his own category after all. When she spoke about the fights and going out, he would choose not to respond. He simply didn't have anything meaningful to say. If she expected him to speak up, then too bad. He wasn't about to put on a happy face and be all yay about the fact that it was over for now. Not when he didn't need to. Naomi hadn't seemed to care up till now, and he didn't expect her to start now. Sprouting rainbows and sunshine was not his thing, and he doubted it would ever be. Definitely not at the rate things were going.

''You're welcome. It isn't as if I had anything else to do. This is better than nothing, I suppose.'', he'd respond in a matter of fact tone, when Naomi thanked him for accompanying her. A change of pace was probably a good thing. Besides, Naomi wasn't that bad of a company. She didn't prod as much as Hyde, that was for sure. While he did appreciate concern on some level, it better be done right, and not like the redhead had a habit of doing. That was one of the reasons why he didn't mind going with her as much as he most likely would have with some of his other teammates, so to speak. ''Considering that's the only way, I'd say we have no other option.'', he'd state at Naomi's comment about getting stronger with a slight scowl. Oh, he wasn't against strength at all. Yet, if he could choose, he'd rather not get involved with mess like this. It didn't do him well. He seemed to be only getting much more irritable and such since this all started. That was not a good sign for him. But he'd have to handle somehow. Everyone had their own issues after all. Hopefully, it wouldn't end up getting too bad. They were already being quite the poor team at times. Him being himself would not help matters any. But...what can you do..?

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:13 pm

Naomi would look at the portal she had once entered through and turned around to face Sharaku again. She’d give a small salute, “Thank you once against for coming with me. I hope this wasn’t too much of a burden on you.” She didn’t want to think she had completely wasted his time. That would make her feel terrible. Still, despite the long trek and the fighting, she was smiling. She could feel it deep down. She had learned something from all of this. It felt nice inside. Intertwined would vanish from her arms as she called them back to her subconscious, “I think it would be best for us to rest for a while. If we push ourselves anymore, we’ll die of exhaustion.” That comment would make her laugh. With one more nod, she would walk over to the portal, saying one last thing to Sharaku before she went in, “Stay safe and take care of yourself.” She stepped in and returned to their world with that statement. It was time she headed home.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:23 pm

''No. It's allright.'', Sharaku would say with a small sigh when Naomi went to thank him once again. If he were to classify things as a burden, then there would be a lot to write down. Best not to bother with it at all. He would keep a neutral face as he watched her smiling. He didn't get what was she so cheerful about, but he wasn't about to ask her. She'd probably just tell him that it was better than being pessimistic. ''Would that really be a bad thing?'', he'd mutter under his breath with a roll of his eyes when she mentioned dying out of exhaustion. Always better than getting killed directly. ''Yes, yes...'', he'd trail off at her parting words. He'd have made a joke about it, but he just didn't feel like it at the present moment. Turning back, he would take a glance at the place once again, before heading out himself. Time to waste time in a different way.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here we go again (Sharaku)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4