Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Here we go again (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:18 pm

Damage Taken:

Sea Marauder 1:

Sea Marauder 2:

Sea Marauder 3:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:

Ailment Chance:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:24 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:54 pm

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Damage Taken:

Sea Marauder 1:

Sea Marauder 2:

Sea Marauder 3:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:09 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:27 pm

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:28 pm

Shadows Destroyed - You May Move Forward

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:56 pm

As the final Shadow went down, Naomi would let out a sigh. Bending down, she would allow the two bears that had been fighting to crawl onto her shoulders so they didn’t have to walk on their own, “That was a good fight and I’m not even tired. How about you?” She’d phrase the question to Sharaku. Once he answered, or didn’t she would get back to the matter at hand, “Let’s see, what were we talking about? That’s right, why I’m angry at Hyde.” She would spit venom as she said his name, “I guess I can tell you now, since I was always planning to send a mass message to everyone about it soon. I probably should have done that first, huh?” She needed to get her priorities straight, “Remember how we said we were going to split up the worlds and I would take San Malarus? Yeah, he wandered into my territory. Now, if he had just looked around it wouldn’t have bothered me. Instead, he decided it would be a good idea to wander into that world and have his first action be to summon his Persona in a stadium full of people so he could fight a normal human. Okay, they were probably part robot, but my point stands.”

She reached over and pet the pink teddy bear’s head in order to keep herself calm, “That was already a bad idea, but it’s even worse because of the history of that world. A few years back, those with Persona were found dead. I don’t mean a few, either. I mean many of them. Pretty much all of them and the state they were found in wasn’t pretty.” She would spare him the details, as she didn’t even care to think about it, “Now everyone over there is panicking because they’re afraid the incidents are gong to happen again. They want Hyde’s head and they are on a manhunt for anyone that may have a Persona.” She would finally get to the bulk of why she was angry, “And since Hyde obviously didn’t look like the people of that world, they are using the look of ‘outsider’ as a basic guide to find us. Anyone that wanders into the world unprepared is in danger now.” And that was why she was the angriest, “Maybe it’s my fault for not telling you all about those incidents right away, but I ever thought Hyde would do something like this. Who wanders into a world ad the first thing they do is summon he giant monster from inside their brain so they can fight a normal citizen in front of hundreds of people? Since the world was left to me, I didn’t think that would ever come up.” She understood that some of the fault was her own, but most of it was still Hyde’s.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 9:02 pm

''Can do.'', Sharaku would respond simply to Naomi's question. Those Shadows were a bit of an annoyance, but nothing he couldn't handle. That, and he certainly did not feel the need to discuss his well being. It never went well, and he'd rather avoid that subject unless it was really neccesary. When Naomi brought up the 'Hyde' subject again, he would nod at her briefly, letting her talk. And a long one that was. Seeing no reason to interrupt her thoughts mid stream, he would listen silently until she was done with her whole rant, furrowing his brows in contemplation as she talked. Was that so...? Allright, she got him this time. He had figured that Hyde had somehow messed up when she said she was angry at him back then, but he definitely hadn't thought it was something of this extent. The redhead really didn't know when to stop poking his nose into places he shouldn't, eh? As far as he remembered, Hyde had vouched to look into the school and Penecia, and it had been noted that they shouldn't do too much at once. Why did he go into San Malarus then? Not knowing anything, on top of it all.

Remaining silent for a while longer after Naomi finished to collect and organize his thoughts, he would then sigh, running a hand through his hair as he glanced at her. ''Well...I can't deny that it's a rather unpleasant situation. Nothing personal against Hyde, but he really needs to learn how to listen when he's told something. He had no reason to go there, considering he already said he was taking the school, and possibly Penecia. I honestly don't know what is he thinking at times.'', he'd shake his head briefly. ''He always keeps telling me how it's a waste to not take an opportunity and such, but seeing the results of that enthusiasm of his doesn't make me want to agree with him. And then he goes all sad that we don't get along. Who's fault is that? He keeps doing his own stuff, and even when he listens to what the other person says, he either disregards it, or interprets it in his own way...which is usually quite wrong. Of course, he doesn't listen well when being corrected either.'' He didn't hate Hyde, or anything, but the redhead was simply just too frustrating at times. Saying he's trying to understand, yet he never does, because he always puts sprouting his own nonsense first. Wich was probably also the reason why this happened. Because, why not go when you can? I can inform the group later, and talk it out somehow. He'd bet Hyde would think along those lines.

''I can see why you'd be angry, because that was really a not wise move on his part. If you ask me, I've already given up on hoping that he'll ever change. That's Hyde for you, always doing his own thing. I tolerate him because he's honestly trying in his own way...but he keeps picking the wrong approach all the time.'' He probably did sound a little frustrated by this point. Hyde kept getting on his nerves unintentionally, and this stunt was not going to help. They were already in a lot of mess. And he wasn't about to go thank the redhead for causing more. Not even in his dreams. Taking a breath to calm down, he would instead make an inquiry this time, to get his mind off the various ways in which Hyde tended to worsen his already generally low mood. ''Speaking of which, do you think that there is a way to fix it? I suppose you have looked into it already, seeing as you know so much about the incident before Hyde even decided to enlighten us, if he ever will. I'd rather not get into trouble with more people than we already are.'' Hopefully, she did. Otherwise, it was not good. Alas, if that ended up being the case, he was not going out of his way just because. Hyde caused it, he can deal with his own creation.

Movement:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:51 am

She sighed before telling him what little she had learned, “Yeah. With the panic and everything, he’ll be lucky to get jail time in order to calm the peoples’ nerves. They think that if they can stop him, the can prevent the return of the incident. Most people seem to like the idea of killing him, from what I can tell. It all depends how quickly he turns himself in and what mood they’re in when he does it. Although, considering he used several different Persona and then vanished after he was dropped to his doom, I think they are leaning more towards the death thing. Fortunately, I have a friend there that’s looking into what she can do for him. I don’t think she can get him off scot-free, but at least jail is looking more reliable. Honestly, maybe some time behind bars would calm him down…” She said the last sentence under her breath, as if she were speaking to herself, “Unfortunately, that’s all I have at the moment. It seems this all happened recently, so the panic is at its peak. Thankfully, the incidents only occurred with those that had Persona, so a bulk of the normal population there should be fine. It’s the ones that are hiding their special talent that are in danger. I can only hope that until a solution is found tat nothing happens.” She still thought Hyde turning himself in would be the best solution. Of course, part of her brain was telling her that if he did that he would be an easy target for whatever was happening, but the part that cared about Beep and the other San Malarus was winning out. She wasn’t as close to Hyde at she probably should have been. Heck, as far as she was concerned, they were only allies that shared a common goal every now and again. Too bad the goal here was something completely different.

She continued to walk in silence for a great deal of the way. She didn’t know what else to say as far as this conversation was concerned. The teddy bears swiveled their heads around as if they were searching for something, “I think that’s their way of telling us to prepare for what happens next.” She soon saw what they were looking for when the usual Shadows began to come into view. Intertwined let go of her shoulders and began walking by her side. The pink one ran ahead as the blue one stayed close by, “These two are more excited than we are.” She laughed at the two for having so much spirit. She didn’t know where they got it from, but it was contagious.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:48 am

So, they want Hyde dead. Why wasn't he even surprised? The redhead sure had a knack of getting people against him without seriously aiming for that. Honestly, Sharaku wasn't even sure how did Hyde make it out alive up till now, considering what he was told of the teen's past. ''Are you planning on telling him to turn himself in?'', he'd ask afterwards, giving her an inquiring look.He couldn't really tell whether Naomi actually wanted Hyde to do so, or try to find a solution without him getting involved any more than he already had. While he wouldn't be delighted by the idea of Hyde possibly getting executed, it did sound like the simplest way to solve the brewing storm. Others shouldn't pay for someone's mistakes. If it came to it, he'd rather Hyde go, than dealing with a massacre instead, considering how he himself had done nothing wrong. If there was something he did dislike, it was getting dragged into someone else's problems when it had literally nothing to do with him. And pray tell in occassions that were as unpleasant as this. He was seriously not inspired to attempt to save Hyde's ass right now.

''Either way, it seems this will set us back no matter what. I do wonder what is Hyde going to give us as an explanation for this mess.'', he would comment, somewhat irritated. What would he give for a moment of peace right now, but no, apparently everything was against that. ''Speaking of which, what do you actually think of Hyde? It doesn't appear that the two of you ever got along very well, at least from what I had the chance to see in the past.'' He was a little curious. Naomi had gotten mad at the redhead in the past, even to the point of punching him. To be honest, those two barely passed as friends from an observing standpoint. And while he didn't care whether they were or not, as it was up to them...it wasn't really a good thing to have such disputes when they were trying to work as a team. Ignoring the fact that he himself had his own fallings out with Hyde already, having Naomi hate him would not help things at all. Such a team they were. That was why it was always easier to work on your own, or perhaps with one ally you knew you could trust well enough. There was a reason why he wasn't truly comfortable with bigger groups of allies. Aside from the fact that he tended to always be the odd one out...it rarely seemed to work smoothly, and this was only proving it. It didn't help his lately perpetualy sour mood in the least.

''I think I can agree with that.''
, he'd mutter somewhat bitterly when Naomi mentioned her Persona was more excited than them. He didn't doubt that. His enthusiasm was already going below the freezing point by now, after hearing all that. And it had not been any high in the beginning of this trip either. Why was he even getting involved with all this....?

Movement:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Shadows Have Appeared! - PvS Combat Has Begun

Soaring Eagle 1:

Emperor Golden Beetle:

Soaring Eagle 2:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:07 pm

As Sharaku asked if Naomi was going to recommend Hyde turn himself in, she would shrug, “I would, but I doubt he would do it. Honestly, he seems like that kind of person to me. Then again, we barely know each other outside of working together every now and again, so what do I know.” She couldn’t comment on much, considering they were together so few times. She couldn’t even recall spending time with Hyde outside of the team meetings, “I can’t say much about him. Sorry if that answer is a bit disappointing.” She and Intertwined readied themselves for the next fight. This was going to be fun.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:20 pm

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 12:54 am

Damage Taken:

Soaring Eagle 1:

Emperor Golden Beetle:

Soaring Eagle 2:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again (Sharaku)   Here we go again (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here we go again (Sharaku)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next