Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A day out (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 7:05 pm

She would roll her eyes in jest, “At least I’m more understandable than Hyde. I would be insulted if I wasn’t.” She would like to believe she was better than some person that had a completely incomprehensible mind. She would smile when he said he couldn’t take offense to her words. It was strange how this entire conversation was playing out. She would hum and sigh a little as she thought of what to say to him about his dilemma, “That sounds hard. Trying to be you or trying to be something; it sounds like neither of them works out in the end. Well, I can’t say I know what it’s like, completely, but it sounds like this is something you will have to choose yourself. So, the question is, what do you plan to do?” It seemed he was in a lose-lose situation. Whatever he was going to try to do, it would have to be up to him, “First though, you should probably figure out what you want. If you don’t mind them getting close to you, or maybe you even want to be close with them, it’s going to force you into a situation you aren’t used to and may not be entirely ready for. On the other hand, if you want to keep things as they are, you won’t have to change at all, but you may lose them forever.” She would tell him, “Of course, this is all just speculation and hypothetical. Although, the way you talk about it, it sounds like you may already be emotionally invested in your relationship. Maybe you know it, or maybe you don’t, but it sounds like you care.” If he didn’t, it would bother him enough to talk about it. He especially wouldn’t say it made him feel bad.

She would give an amused shrug, “I guess you could think of it that way. Everything has its plus sides along with its bad ones. Still, just being able to tell what people are thinking and how they’re feeling doesn’t mean I always know what to say. I can still only interpret their words and actions through my narrow lens of understanding. After that, I have to figure out what to say to them. That’s why I’m a paranoid mess half the time. It’s hard to know what to say when you can only understand someone well after knowing them for a while.” If she was meeting someone for the first time, she would have no idea what to say to not start a fight.

She couldn’t help but laugh when Sharaku did, “Some people have skulls that are pretty thick. Let me guess, the speech went like this…” She would clear her throat and try to deepen it to sound like Hyde, but in an obviously over-the-top manner, “How can you say we should just give up? Are you telling me we should just lie down and leave this world to ruin? I could never do that, and neither should you. We have to fight until the bitter end. We have to make sure that this world is safe. I need you and everyone to stand by my side so we can fix everything.” She even made it dramatic to emphasize how it probably went, “Am I right? By the way, I got most of that speech from an old TV show. Like I said, he monologues a lot, and usually it sounds something straight out of fiction.” She would smile again. She was actually having a lot of fun right now, “Flargp muflim aseltop.” She would randomly say and shrug, “If you don’t know what I just said, you are definitely not speaking gibberish. That means, it must be the other person, not you.” She would have to correct something else, “Well, I mean rational in that you’re not being controlled by your emotions and impulses. It’s nice. Not saying you can’t be depending on the situation, but you at least know when one is called for instead of the other.” Not that she was all that good at it either. She would just give him a half-mocking look when he mentioned being guilty over games, “The only time I really feel guilty is when I cheat and still manage to lose at poker. Oh wait, that isn’t guilt. That’s humiliation.” She would make a callback to their last exchange. It was still funny to her. She didn’t know if it would be to him.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:42 pm

That was actually something to consider. ''I hereby declare that being less understandable than Hyde is officially an insult from now on.'' Sharaku would give an amused huff. ''I think I like the sound of that.'' He wouldn't deny that he found that quite appliable. In many situations. Maybe he should feel bad for practically dissing the redhead behind his back, but it was amusing, and it was a distraction from the gloominess. That, and it wasn't like Hyde would know. He sure wouldn't go tell him that he's the new joke of the day. No harm in a bit of situational humor. He kind of missed that, but lately he couldn't really say something in a joking manner without either being misunderstood, or taken much more seriously than he intended his words to sound. Ironically enough, the opposite happened a lot as well. People taking his words not seriously, when he was being serious for once. Maybe he needed to work on intonation or something.

What was he planning to do..? ''I wouldn't say I have a plan. I can't think of any that would not end up negatively, if I am to be honest.'' Simply put, he couldn't do what he couldn't do. He wasn't the type to make serious plans either, unless it was a must. He liked to have the opportunity to adjust midway when something called for it, instead of following a made-up plan that took ages to compose. Consistency has never been his strong side. He was capable of changing approach in the matter of a minute, even less at times. At her last piece to this conversation, he would procceed to stare at her blankly, blinking a few times in between. ''.........'' He what..? Frankly, he was kind of confused now, and it probably showed. He never considered it from that angle before. He did sort of care, or so he supposed...but what did that mean? She was right in one thing..he didn't really know. But..''..what would that..mean..?'', he would ask after a certain amount of..kind of an awkward silence, most likely sounding somewhat nervous.

...Hm. ''Yes, you have a point. It is hard. Yet, I'd say it's harder to figure it out when you do not have an idea at all. Paranoid is one thing, but when you're simply clueless...well, what can you do? I think that even when you can't tell what the other person is thinking, you might worry whether you're saying the right thing in return...and it's much harder than when you have at least a slight understanding to start with. At least, that's what I think.'' It wasn't as if you didn't have to care about your response when you didn't have the ability to read the other person. It still mattered whether you said your words right or wrong. ''Either that, or they have something stuck in their ears.'' He didn't really think Hyde couldn't proccess a point, but moreso had a strange habit to listen only to what struck his brain as entertaining at the moment. As if he had clogged ears, and stuff got stuck halfway there at times, only letting a certain amount pass in one go. And dissapointingly enough, that amount usually consisted exactly of the things that were the least important out of all that had been said.

He would laugh at her following impersonation. She made quite the comic presentation of Hyde. ''Kind of, yes. I do recall something about saving the world. I believe he wants to make sure that no one dies during this. He said his wish is to make this end in a way that everyone would be alive and happy. So yes, sort of a fairytale ending.'' He would quirk an amused smile. ''Not that I watch TV shows, really, but I think I can see your point.'' It was safe to assume that many things on TV were adjusted to appeal to people. Therefore, fantasy of some sort. Many liked to dream of amazing things, no? When she stated a few intelligible words, he would blink, his expression that of slight concentration...Hm. ''Well, I don't think I know what you said..but I could at least repeat it. Flar..gp muflim aseltop. See, I can 'speak' it. Just not understand.'' That was starting to get ridiculous, but he couldn't resist. After all, there was a difference in the definition of speaking, and knowing what you were saying. He didn't normally make a note in pointing such stuff out, but it was meant to be a joke right now anyway. Besides, the more you know, the merrier...at least he knew English well, even though it was his third language.

''Ah well. I do know, yes, but I can't say I always think before acting even when I should. It does get me in trouble. You're just lucky to have not seen much of that yet.'' In fact, he kind of wondered. He would never have suspected he would end up getting along with her the best out of the whole 'team'. Hyde was often meh, Shun he wasn't going to comment on now...and Sentinel was..okay, but he often felt stuck when it came to the android. The guy was friendly, that was a fact, but in a kind of strange way..? Sharaku did not know how to describe it, but he just felt a bit out of the loop when Sentinel presented his words in that observing, analytical way. Kind of detached at times. Guess that came with being a robot..? Or it was just him reacting to the output in that manner.

He would smirk when she commented on their previous meeting. ''Actually, I believe it's called karma. You cheat, you pay for it. Sounds fair to me.'', he'd state smugly, sticking his tongue out at her. Guess he did find that funny in a way. He did not necessarily approve when people cheated on him during a simple game that was supposed to be for fun, but the way that one ended was amusing.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:01 am

She would almost burst into uproarious laughter when he said that, “In that case, I officially declare that to be the new standard. I’m surprised it isn’t worldwide idiom by now.” She would shake her head. Even for her, that was a bit too far. Still, it didn’t change that fact that she was amused by him suddenly saying that, “Have to admit, I never thought you’d make that kind of joke. You have a pretty good sense of humor, if I do say so myself.” He made her laugh, at least. Considering when they first met, she never thought they’d be having conversations like this.

She was almost surprised when Sharaku sounded nervous about not knowing. She hadn’t expected to get that kind of reaction out of him at all. Now she was a little nervous about answering him, “Well, I suppose it could mean a few things. It could me they are someone you want to be close to and are frustrated at the way your dynamic works. Perhaps you feel close to them already and feel like you’re in a bind because you think acting one way or the other may break that bond. Or, maybe it’s both. Maybe you have a relationship with them you don’t want to mess up, but at the same time you want to be closer to them. I can only guess what’s going on, since I don’t know what kind of things you really feel around them. I think you need to figure that out for yourself.” Though, she could guess it was a special kind of relationship. Maybe he was in love, or he was considering that person to be the first he wanted to be close to. He would need to discover that for himself. She could sympathize with him though. This must have been pretty confusing for him.

She would shrug in understanding, “Yeah. I’ve been able to do it for a while now, so I guess I forget what it’s like to go in completely blind. All I can think is that I must have been even more lost back then.” Not that she had cared that long ago. If anything, she would have used her ability to make people cry and beg for her mercy. That wasn’t now, “How about we just agree that interacting with other people is harder than it needs to be.” She could agree to that. She often found she was having trouble just understanding others, “Unless you can read minds, you don’t stand a chance of knowing a person completely.” So you would always be paranoid about talking to others unless you were psychic. Still, knowing everything a person was thinking would be boring.

She would smile when he laughed at her impersonation of Hyde, “Well, I guess we may find a way to save the world. I mean, it seems like that may be what’s being thrust upon us, but I don’t think we can guarantee a happy ending for everyone. It’s only natural that there will be those that have a different desire than others. Someone will end up unhappy. That’s a fairy tale too, in a way. After all, original fairy tales were pretty dark.” Instances of chopped of limbs and death; they were nightmare fuel in its purest form. She forgot what her point was, but she would give Sharaku a blank stare when he tried to repeat her gibberish, “Now you’re just being pedantic.” In other words, he was being a smartass. Not that it still wasn’t funny. She just wanted to point it out.

She raised an inquisitive eyebrow at his words, “This sounds like something I both want to see, yet probably don’t. The desire to know is a strong one, but I won’t pry.” Who would have even thunk it. Sharaku could have moments where his emotions took over. She wondered when that happened. It would probably have to be a special moment. She would look shocked when he stuck out his tongue, “Excuse me, but I know what she does in her free time. Karma has no right to judge.” As if it were a real person and not some abstract human creation. Still, she thought the joke was funny.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:13 pm

''I do have an epiphany once in a while. Though, I'd say it's moreso that I don't get to joke often. Many people tend to take it the wrong way, so it's usually better to stay quiet. For me, at least.'' Sharaku would shrug vaguely. His sense of humor was okay, but he didn't practice it a lot lately. There just wasn't almost any place for it anymore. Therefore, he didn't do it a lot these days. Simple as that. He would frown a little when Naomi gave her explanation, though still more confused than anything else. One thing that he had a problem with was the fact that all that arguing and misunderstandings were annoying, and he simply did not understand the point anymore. He supposed it had something to do with feelings, but he simply wasn't getting it. He would frown a bit more. ''...I don't know. Is it supposed to feel different when you like someone that way...?'' Most likely...but he just..well, it made sense that way. That could complicate things. Unless...ugh..

That one was true, yes. Most of the time, it was simply a pain to get on the same page with someone, even when trying to. Sometimes he actually wished he could read minds...at least of some people. ''No kidding on that one. I've dealt with several occasions where someone apparently thought I should know what they want from me without them taking the liberty of letting me know anything out loud. Maybe I should try to become a mind reader...or write the fact that I am not on my forehead as a precaution.'' That could honestly be quite irritating when it happened. He was just a person too, after all. ''Getting on the same page is hard.'' And tiring. Mainly when it wouldn't work time after time.

He would raise an eyebrow. ''Are we actually on the same wavelength, or is it just coincidence that we keep agreeing? Then again, it might be just that the issue of Hyde is easy to figure out. That said, everyone cannot agree on one thing. That's practically impossible. That's our problem here, with the whole Angels deal. They give us an option to follow different visions about the future world...but that will only make us fight one another, because everyone will choose a different side. The joy. Yet, Hyde still somehow believes he can avoid that, and make everyone happy. And I still don't know how. The whole supernatural aspect is already a fairytale in itself, I guess.'' A normal person would think the whole deal a made up story, not just the prospect of such a miraculous ideal. ''That's the point.'', he would roll his eyes in amusement. ''Besides, it depends on the person anyway, I think. You may perceive something as gibberish, while another person does not, due to reasons.'' Afterall, you could see anything you do not know how to speak as gibberish. ''Era uma sucessão de sucessos que se sucediam sucessivamente sem cessar. Am I making sense to you?'', he would smile faintly as he looked at her. He doubted she got the gist of that.

He would huff lightly. ''I'd say it is better you do not. It usually does not end well. Then again, I get along with you better then the rest of our litle team as of now...for whatever reason.'' Curiosity killed the cat, not the human, but he wasn't sure how would Naomi take him in a spiffy mood. He didn't really want to get punched like Hyde or any of the like. ''Oh, a friend of yours, then? You should introduce me one day.'', he would respond offhandedly, playing along with her joke about karma. He could play that game.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:10 pm

She would shrug a little, “If you think it’s better to stay silent, I suppose that’s your call. I think you’re funny though. Then again, my sense of humor is pretty bad, as you’ve seen.” Not that he wasn’t funny. She was pretty sure his was just a certain type of humor that most people wouldn’t appreciate. She, on the other hand, found humor like that to be some of the most amusing, especially when it was rare, “Then again, a good joke is best when used sparingly, so maybe it’s better you don’t make jokes all the time. Not that I’d mind if you did.” She could tell he didn’t understand what she was getting at. Honestly, she wasn’t sure even she knew. It was a broad and nebulous topic that she wasn’t aware of how to answer, “I think it should feel different, but every person is different. I think for some people it just happens and others feel it very strongly. It all depends on who you are. Sorry I can’t be of more help.” She wished she was better at understanding people, and conveying what she knew. Still, there were some things that weren’t so simple. This seemed like one of those times and she wasn’t sure what to tell him to make it clear.

She laughed again, “As long as you could turn it off, being a mind reader sounds like fun. On the other hand, if I had to know what they were thinking at all given moments, I think I would go crazy. Sometimes I’m glad I don’t know what people are thinking.” She was sure some people had questionable thoughts, and she didn’t want to know what they were, “Still, it would come in handy. That, or a table of contents and a brochure on their basic habits and thought patterns. I’m sure either would be more helpful than going in blind.” She was suddenly wondering if she could open a business based on the premise. She was sure there were many people that wanted it. If only it were that simple. She sighed at the thought, “Too bad about that. I figured thinking someone wasn’t a mind reader was the default.” She could only imagine him with something like that stamped on his forehead.

She had to admit, they were agree quite a bit on this issue. She wondered how long that would last, “So, you know about the angels too? Well, I figured you probably would. Don’t know why, I just did.” She really was the last to find out. Oh well. She knew now, and that’s what mattered, “I won’t ask what side you’re on, because I’m not even sure I know all of them. I know there are the Angels and Thesis, but there is also the route of choosing neither. That means there are at least three different sides, all with a grudge against the other. Plus, we know there are multiple Angels. What if they all have their own goals too? That would make this more complicated.” That was just an observation. She wasn’t sure how right she was, “That just means, there will be many losing sides and one winner. The supernatural part doesn’t help with that either.” She would stare at him and blink a few times while she tried to think of what he just said. She had her own response, “Iway oday otnay eakspay Ortuguesepay, ankthay ouyay.” She would reply, not knowing if he understood either, “At least I know you’re speaking a real language and not some random syllables to confuse everyone around you.” She stuck out her tongue, and wait for his rebuttal.

She would almost feel embarrassed when he said he got along best with her. She wasn’t sure how to take that. It was a little strange, considering she could swear he didn’t hang out with her the most. Then again, it sounded like Sharaku was stuck in a rut with Hyde and Kurosawa, “Well, you can’t be much worse than punching someone in the face… twice.” He knew about the first time, but he wasn’t there for the second. She would huff when he mentioned Karma being her friend, “I don’t think you want to meet her. She’s nice when she wants to be, but when you get her even a little mad she turns pretty vindictive.” And wasn’t that karma is a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:30 pm

Fair point. When you do it a lot, it gets monotonne. ''I am not really fond of staying silent, but after people get your point wrong several times, it just sounds like the better option...I think that is often more rewarding that getting into an argument over a petty matter. Not that I can say I do not happen to end up in the latter situation a lot.'' Even though joking was supposed to lighten the atmosphere, at times it did exactly the opposite when someone took it seriously to boot. Either that, or he wasn't very funny in some situations. On the other hand, often he wasn't even specifically trying to joke, just making a lighthearted remark. ''It's fine....I'm just thinking...'' Hell, he didn't understand well in the first place. Any explanation was good enough. Besides, he was just trying to put a finger on something right now. He kind of knew what she was getting at...it wasn't neccesarily the point. It probably wasn't really a matter of it happening, but....''Hm. Seeing all that stuff about love being irrational and making you possibly do stuff you normally wouldn't makes me wonder if it's really a thing....'' He was full of weird statements today, apparently.

Right. He would shake his head in amusement. ''I think I would take the switch on and off option. It can be rather inappropriate to know certain thoughts. I think I wouldn't truly care, but the other person might.'' He didn't get embarrassed easily when it came to certain subjects. Though it all depended on circumistance..somewhat. ''I defy the deafult, obviously.'' Or so it seemed. Not that it sounded as an enjoyable occupation. But, what do you know? Perhaps he was just special. He would scratch at the back of his head when the Angel subject came up. ''Well, yes, I was there when it happened.'' He tended to forget that fact sometimes. ''None yet. I am not planning on siding with someone unless I have a serious reason. That said, as far as I am aware, each of the Angels has a different goal. Therefore, I believe it will just lead to wars between sides. I don't get the point of it, to be frank. That does little to help people. Violence only breeds more violence in the end...'' Could they really accomplish something by fighting..? Who knew? He wasn't too fond of the idea. Fighting just hurt everyone. wasn't there enough of that in the world already?

...random..hmm. Though it sounded like there was something in it. He would furrow his brows, repeating that sentence in his mind a few times. Too many 'ay's'. Was that on purpose...? Oh. That wasn't nice. Solving puzzles hurt his brain. Even though it wasn't ultimately that hard. The endings kind of pointed to the fact that there was something behind it. ''Ah, you're welcome anyway.'', he would respond after a while. It took him a moment, but he got what she said. ''Sometimes I'm glad that I do speak English. It would have been bad otherwise.'' He didn't know what would he even do if his English was below decent. That would be horrible. He was getting into misunderstandings even when he spoke it almost completely fluently. ''Real or not, the result is the same if you do not understand.'', he would throw back lightheartedly.

He would laugh lowly. ''There are worse things than a little bit of violence. I think I could be worse in certain situations, just from a different point of view. Physical fights are a last resort for me, most of the time.'' Even when he got mad, and lashed out at someone, it tended to stay at harsh words, rather than him actually taking the effort to punch the opposite party. Not impossible, but he would have to snap really bad for that to happen. And he would most likely regret it right after. Of course, it worked a bit differently for those that showed they deserved that kind of treatment. He would reconsider in such a case. He would snap his fingers when she 'described' karma and give her a cheeky smile. ''In that case, I think we'll get along just fine. She seems a lot like me.'' After all, he could prove to be quite the backslash when someone angered him. And how. He would bite back like a poisonous snake when prompted.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:42 pm

She giggled and seemed to have a look in her eyes saying she knew first hand, “Love makes many a person irrational. It’s all a matter of how your brain and heart work together.” She was a maiden in love, so she would know best. Though, for her love was more irrational than anything else in the world. She doubted Sharaku would have the same opinion as her on the matter, “But, I guess you may not think of love as irrational. Maybe for you it is natural and just takes more time. Or maybe it’s a rational thing, but it’s so rational that you can’t tell when it’s happening.” She would suggest then continue, “I think it’s something else though. I think it’s more like the expectations become irrational. The other person wants more of you, because they want to know that they’re your only person, and acts of devotion let them know that you still want them. Doesn’t make some of the actions and requests and less ridiculous though.” She would wander off on a tangent of her ideas, not sure how much it helped him. She didn’t know everything, and she made that clear.

She would stop to think for a moment, “Well, they just have to be sure not to think of anything too questionable.” She would say, “Besides, if they expect you to be a mind reader, shouldn’t they know better? If they don’t want you to learn all their dirty little secrets, they shouldn’t expect you to flip the on switch.” She would have a look on her face that was simultaneously laughing at and questioning the entire human race. Her face turned serious again when the topic about the Angels continued, “I have to agree with you once again. I can’t say I’m on anybody’s side at the moment. Well, sort of. I am on my side, which is the side I like.” So, her end goals were based solely on her own opinion, “Although avoiding fights would be nice. Still, I have a bad feeling it won’t be so simple. We’ve already seen how far both sides are willing to go in order to get what they want.” It was sad. Bystanders were getting hurt and people were afraid, “If only there was some way to do this without all the violence, but I guess not.” She wished there was though.

She would rub the back of her head, “Yeah. I shouldn’t have assumed you knew Pig Latin, but I wanted to sound like I spoke more than English too.” She didn’t speak a second language, as she had never gotten the hang of any of the others. It was a little annoying, “What did you say, anyway? It sounded pretty. Then again, that’s a language that sounds like signing, doesn’t it?” Of course that would make it sound pretty by default. She was just a little jealous that he picked up three different ones, “I suppose, but at least you can learn if it isn’t made up. Unless you want to make up a language and teach it to people. I hear someone actually did that somewhere in America. It’s so weird.” And yet, it was a complex and fully functional language.

She shrugged, “My violence is all for the betterment of someone. If I do it, you know I’m really mad. If I don’t, you can assume I’m just mildly upset. I think it’s a pretty good system… Until you find out that nothing has been learned. Then I tend to get angry and try the same method again.” She would stop to think. Trying the same thing and expecting a different result. She really was insane, “At least you don’t get into fights freely. I can tell you from personal experience that most people stop listening to you after the first time your fist meets their cheek.” Number one example: Hyde, “Well, sometimes it works, but not often.” She would playfully roll her eyes when he said he and Karma would get along, “Remind me never to introduce you two. Ten years in the future, I don’t want a call that there are little Karma-babies running around. I have a hard enough time with one of them.” She was obviously joking.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:02 pm

...That made sense, yes. But Sharaku still did not enjoy the answer. It only comfirmed what he had been thinking a moment ago. Why did things have to be this complicated..? On the other hand, he understood something now, but it also put him backwards as well. Eh, every knowledge was good for something, right? He would frown a bit with a sigh. ''I think I actually do. And I think I know where the problem is now. Love in itself sounds like a good thing, but if it involves being hung upon another person, and chasing after their affection...then it's not for me. Or more like, I do not want that. I dislike having my feelings controlling me to that kind of extent. It sounds just like another problem to me.'' He would click his tongue lightly. ''It's not working for me, because I simply do not let that happen. Not sure where do I go from there, though...'' Complicated.

''Fair. They should. But I have the feeling that most do not consider both sides at first, when it comes to matters like these.''
They just wanted others to know when it suited them, not all the time, of course. He doubted many would think that the deal may go farther right away. Either way, that was that, because he couldn't come up with anything more to say. He would hum lightly when she agreed about no particular sides. ''Besides, I haven't met any of the Angels yet, except for the undercover reporter one. There isn't enough to pick a side. And frankly, I don't understand either side now, so I have no reason to be joining anyone.'' Divine was a little confusing with her words, and he wouldn't say he liked Thesis from that one meeting. ''It's probably impossible with the kind of set up they have given us, yes. Makes you wonder if that's what they want..to make us oppose each other.'' Which made little sense to him right now.

He would give her a light smile, before making a slight 'Eh' sound when she asked him to translate. ''That actually isn't very easy to translate into English in a way that has a logical meaning, but I can try.'' Saying something was one thing, but direct translation wasn't always a piece of cake. He was used to make himself simply think in a language, rather then always translate back and forth, so he rarely did actual conversions. ''It was a succession of hits that followed successively without ceasing.'' Did that make sense? Maybe. ''Something like that, if it makes sense. Maybe I should have said something less random.'', he would chuckle faintly. Maybe he should have. ''Anyway, I think Italian is the one that sounds more like singing. Then again, the two languages are related a little bit. I never tried singing in Portuguese before, or such.'' He never thought of doing that before. ''That sounds intriguing, but I think I'll stick to the offical ones. Makes learning easier. Speaking of which, you could always try learning if you think it sounds pretty.'' Ehh, made up languages probably wouldn't pass through him. Too much trouble to work with it.

Oh, was that so? ''So, you are better than me. At least you work on a system. I have none. Depending on circumistance, I may or may not do something, and it's not always the same thing, even when the situation appears the same. Although, physical violence is still a rare for me.'' At least she had some sort of organization going on. He just went as it came. ''Maybe I should test out one day.'', he would comment humorously. Though, most likely, he wouldn't go punch someone in the face just for that. ''Thanks for thinking I'm that irresponsible. I'm honored.'', he would mock complain, before laughing faintly. He wasn't planning on running off and getting kids just like that, however nice the idea sounded. Not for him, probably. ''I think you'd make a good Godmother though.'', he would add flippantly. This topic was going places.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:43 am

She stretched out her arms behind her, “Well then, don’t let them control you. Like I said, it’s different for every person. Some people are irrational, but others can still keep their calm.” She put her arms back down, “You know, sometimes it doesn’t even take grand things. Even little things can do a lot to calm an irrational person’s desire to know you love them back. Like, remembering their favorite color, or flower, or knowing what movie they wanted to see. Just small stuff like that. It lets them know you listen and care about them. Maybe that’s the type of relationship your good at.” She would comment on the topic, “But it’s not my place to judge. I’m just stating a possibility. If that’s the conclusion that you’ve come to though, I suppose that’s the final answer.” She didn’t know what else to tell him.

She would lean her head on her hand, “I haven’t met any of them either. I don’t really know what any of them want either, other than Angel telling us to find the others, I guess. I don’t really understand it, myself.” Maybe she would never understand so long as she didn’t go straight to the source herself. She didn’t want to do that, “Oh well, attempting the impossible is a test in futility. Plus, if they want us to oppose each other, I’m sure there are those who would be more than willing to do it.” She was concerned, since it seemed like everyone would start taking sides soon.

She would have a look of confusion on her face when he translated the sentence, “Is that a normal sentence in Portuguese, or something? I get why you said it was random. It almost sounds like a tongue twister.” Almost in that it was a few ‘s’es short of actually being one, “Well, no matter what you would have said, I wouldn’t have understood. That’s the downside of not being able to speak a language.” She rolled back and forth on her feet, “That may be true, but it still sounds like one of those ones that make it seem like you’re singing. I think it’s pretty.” When he mentioned she sould try to learn it, she would shake her head, “No thank you. I mean, I would love to know a second language, but I’ve never really been able to pick any of them up. I’ve tried for a long time, but none of them have ever stuck.” To her dismay. She really wished she knew more than English, but she just never picked anything else up. Maybe her brain just wasn’t set up to function in more than one language.

She rolled her eyes at him, “I wouldn’t say I’m better than you. I’m just predictable. In fact, I would say you probably beat me, since you don’t resort to violence often. It’s not really a good method, and I know that. It’s just that old habits die hard.” And some people had really punchable faces. She couldn’t help herself, “I would not recommend trying it out. Once you do it, people think you’re a ball of violent tendencies waiting to explode. Even if you’re the calmest person in the world, they will always be cautious around you.” She also knew that first hand. Well, she wasn’t calm, but people did always seem more careful with her after she showed her violent side. It wasn’t like it was common (anymore), either. It was just something that happened. Probably a method of self preservation. She would smile and give a slight bow, “You’re welcome.” She would mockingly throw back at him. She wasn’t saying he’d be a bad father, just that Karma didn’t need to have babies. One Karma was bad enough, “And what do you mean Godmother?” She didn’t know what to make of that statement, “I don’t think you should trust me around young, squishy, impressionable things. I would probably find a way to mess them up for the rest of their lives. I mean, how do you even handle them?” She wasn’t very good with young kids. Once they hit seven, they were manageable, but not any earlier. Based on what he said, she would ask an odd question, “Do you want to be a dad or something?” This conversation was headed that way, so she would come out and ask, “Well, you seem liked you’d be a good one, regardless.” He seemed that way, but she didn’t know if the little things wouldn’t drive him crazy.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:58 pm

Sharaku would frown. ''Yes, fair, but if I do not act that way, I tend to get called out on being aloof or something similar to that. I don't get what am I supposed to be even doing, to say the truth. And it isn't like I can keep those 'little' things in mind, because I don't even know that..? I have no idea about either of the ones you suggested, because someone didn't bother telling me things like that.'', he would shake his head. He couldn't even guess whether he was good at that, seeing as he didn't even know. He would guess Pink as the color, but it didn't seem Shun was liking when he pointed it out..soo, he was back at step one with that. ''Though, I doubt many people could even guess my favorite color correctly.'' It wasn't something he stated around, unless it was relevant. Either way, while Naomi's suggestion was interesting, it didn't seem things like those were anywhere near something that was casual knowledge, for whatever reason.

''I'm sure there are those that would happily fight...which makes it no better. And in case we all get split up because of this, then I have no idea what will this lead to. We have enough trouble as it is, and I wouldn't say our little team is very stable. It won't be fun if we end up fighting each other because of this.''
He didn't know much more than she anyway. Sure, he had spoken to Angel, but the information wasn't something to cheer for. They were still just on a dog chase after who knew what. He would chuckle lightly when she questioned his sentence. ''Seeing as it can be translated, it is a normal sentence. I guess it could be something similar to a tongue twister. I just felt like saying something that contained a lot of similar words.'' He didn't know why he really said that. He just wanted to try something that sounded out of ordinary, since they were already on the subject of gibberish before.

He would stop to think for a bit when she stated she had tried learning a foreign language before. ''Maybe you tried the wrong way? Or had a bad teacher. You seem smart enough to be able to learn to me. Some languages can be hard to learn, though.'' It could be hard, but he didn't think it was impossible. He's seen dumb people speak a foreign language at least decently enough before. Maybe she just needed a different approach than what she had been trying before. He would hum faintly. ''Maybe. However, you can harm someone by wrong use of words just as well as by violence. Pain can be both physical and mental...and both can be equally bad. I've had people be cautious around me before, not because I resort to actual violence. I can explode too, just in a different way. Which is often no better than if I just went and slapped someone across the face.'' He's seen the effects before, several times, and it was no fun. Neither was pleasant in the end.

Oh, he was welcome, sure. He didn't mind the poking in that, really. He would laugh lowly when she declared that she wasn't good with children. ''Don't ask me. I don't understand kids.'' Most of the time, at least. And it depended on age. ''Ehm, I don't know. Maybe if it really came down to that. Though, I kind of prefer men more, and in case of that, kids would sort of be a problem to begin with.'' Two guys can't really accomplish that anyway. ''I didn't mean my statement that way though. I was saying that to your prediction of me and Karma having kids. As a friend, you'd get to babysit.'', he'd add with a light smirk.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:03 pm

“Well, if you don’t know, you could ask.” It was a simple thing to do, “Or, maybe they give it away subtly. You never know. Then again, maybe that just isn’t your thing. Everyone really is different.” When he said no one could probably guess his favorite color on the first try, she would take a stab, “Is it white?” She didn’t know if she was right or not, and she highly doubted it, “Of course, I guess you don’t need to answer that, but I had to try. Curiosity and all.” She was too catlike for her own good sometimes. Still, it was fun to do.

A heavy sigh escaped her lips, “That would be unfortunate. If everyone is fighting against each other, then nothing will be accomplished besides bloodshed and injury.” Or death, “I have to acknowledge that our team really isn’t that stable. We’re really only holding together because we have a shared goal. If we lose that goal, we really will fall apart.” That was a depressing thought. Where would those without a side even fall? Would they be everyone’s enemy, or would they be forced to join a side? That was something she never wished to find an answer to, “Yeah, I noticed that it was a lot of similar words. I almost thought you were trying to fool me. Just for that, I should give you a sentence that has the same word over and over, but I’m much to nice for that.” She shrugged and smirked. She knew a few that would make his head spin, but she already got him back with the Pig Latin. That was enough cruelty for one day for a non-native speaker.

She rolled her thumbs over one another, “I tried to learn Spanish. I guess I was good with sentence structure, but I could never really get the vocabulary. There were so many words and I had trouble keeping them all straight.” Except for the ones that were vaguely English. Those she picked up right away. And all the words for animals, for some reason. She just picked them up without having to think about it, but that was as far as she could ever get, “The way you say it makes it sound like you can never have a way to be angry without someone getting hurt. No matter if it’s with our words or our actions, it seems getting angry will always just cause others to be afraid.” That thought almost made her cringe. If that was true, it meant that every person rejected anger, so no one could be angry if they didn’t want to hurt someone else. Anger was sometimes unavoidable though. Naomi wasn’t sure what to think anymore, but she did know one thing; thinking about this made her head hurt.

She would give him a cocky smirk, “You know there’s such a thing as adoption, right?” Was he really that forgetful? She was sure that he had to know about that option. She rolled her eyes, “You’re so kind.” She would say sarcastically and stick her tongue out at him, “Remind me to thank you but giving them fours cans of energy drink and a full bag of candy before I give them back to you.” It would be a lesson in trusting Naomi with young children. She would make sure they went back to him with the most extreme sugar-high that anyone could ever fathom. Even she was having trouble imagining it. It would be the ultimate revenge though. She gave him a smile that said she would follow through with it if he stuck her with babysitting duty, “And you can’t say I didn’t warn you, because I am right now.” She’d point out. She was not going to be held responsible for his poor skill in choosing a babysitter. She checked the time on her phone quickly. There was still time left in the day, and she had other things they needed to see. Food to try, games to play, rides to over analyze and then scream their heads off on. This day was going to be fun.

{EXIT/END}
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:35 pm

((OoC: Only gonna respond to parts that matter some. Too lazy since it's an exit anyway))

Thing was, asking did not do very well for him. Then again, what did? ''Maybe I should just stay single or something. Might prove to be less stressful in the end.'', he would sort of grumble, giving up on the topic for now. He would blink when she tried to make a guess, before smiling lightly. ''No. It is not. White would most likely be number three on my list, if I were to put it in some sort of order. Try again later.'', he would state, half challenging her. It would be fun to see how many tries would it take for her to guess the right one. White was a pretty solid guess, seeing as he did like it, but not enough to be the favorite.

''Spanish, hm? I can understand that, but don't speak it. Can be daunting. Maybe you should try a fun way so you can associate words better? Or have a friend to practice, or learn along with. It's easier to remember correctly when actively engaging in it without feeling like it's an obligation.''
He found it harder to learn by just digging into books or not entertaining lessons. That made it confusing, and just overal boring. And when you don't practice a language at least once in a while, it's also easy to get holes in it. Then again, his Spanish was nothing to cheer for, so he didn't know how hard that one in particular was. Sure, he could understand decently if someone babbled it at him, but no way in hell would he be able to speak a non-broken sentence in return. His only saving grace was that Spanish and Portuguese were fairly similar to begin with.

..Adoption. ''I do know, but I don't think I would go out of my way for that, unless necessary. I'm not really that badly interested in kids to find an appeal in that option.'' Eh, to be frank, if he ended up with someone, and that person would not bring kids up, he would not protest at all. Screaming little humans did not catch his eye much. He wouldn't literally say no to it, but he wouldn't seek it out of his own interest, whether with a woman or a man.

...and whatever happens later.

*gives up on broken post* ~Exit~

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:31 pm

Naomi and Sharaku's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:44 pm

The following stat increases by 4:

Naomi:

Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A day out (Sharaku)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3