Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Naomi's Social Links EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Naomi's Social Links EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Naomi's Social Links EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Naomi's Social Links EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Naomi's Social Links EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Naomi's Social Links EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Naomi's Social Links EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Naomi's Social Links EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Naomi's Social Links EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Naomi's Social Links

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

Naomi's Social Links Empty
PostSubject: Naomi's Social Links   Naomi's Social Links EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:38 pm

Naomi's Social Links Ngbbs414

Samantha Leo
Naomi’s mother. She is in her mid 40s and has worked at the same job for the whole of Naomi’s life. She raised her daughter all on her own with very little help from the outside world. Because of her status as a single parent, she often spent a lot of time at work. Even so, when Naomi really needed her, she would be there. Well, as long as it wasn’t for advice. Her mother isn’t very good with that. She does not share her last name with her mother, as 'Epona' is her father's surname.

Naomi's Social Links 13077611

Midnight and Yuki
These are the family’s resident cats. Midnight is afraid of strangers and is very picky with anyone but Naomi. Yuki is far sighted, so she hates when things get to close to her face. The two of them do not get along, unless Naomi hold Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Social Links   Naomi's Social Links EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:01 pm

Naomi's Social Links 316ta41

Akira of the Fool- Rank 1
Rank 1: “We didn’t get to talk much, but he seems nice enough…”

Cuore of the Fool (NPC) - Rank 1
Rank 1: “Welcome to the biggest top where Cuore will perform the greatest tricks in the world. I can’t believe someone as popular as her talked to me.”

Alphonse (Sentinel) of the Strength - Rank 9
Rank 1: “He shouldn’t make Maria do homework… But, he does seem like a good guardian.”
Rank 2: “He seems to be pretty good in a fight. I wonder how that came to be…”
Rank 3: “White warrior with the soul of a protector. Let’s keep going together and make sure we can protect the world from all the bad things.”
Rank 4: “I respect him for helping me save Rinna and Lune from the lake. I will never be able to express just how much that means to me.”
Rank 5: “What a sad past. I can’t believe something like that actually happened. Still, he did it to protect Maria. I think I’m starting to understand what kind of person he is.”
Rank 6: “It’s been a while, but I’m starting to wonder if Alphonse is our leader. He has the potential, but I don’t think he has the spirit.”
Rank 7: “I told him the truth. He knows who I am and my awful choices, but he’ll still stick around. Thank you for believing in me…”
Rank 8: “Okay. Maybe it wasn’t such a small favor, but thank you. This means a lot to me. On your end, I just hope you and Maria will be okay...”
Rank 9: “With your help we ended this peacefully. Thank you for being there at the end...”

Nozomi of the Strength- Rank 1
Rank 1: “So this end is the beginning for us. Wonder how this will go.”

Hyde of the Strength - Rank 6
Rank 1: “I have to thank him for helping me out while I was down. That’s what Italian food is for though.”
Rank 2: “Red warrior (though I don’t think he’s much of a leader). He seems to have quite a way with words, and coming from me, that means something.”
Rank 3: “Just don’t mess this up. First mistake you make and I will put you back in your place.”
Rank 4: “So, he comes to me when he’s in need. Can’t say I thought he would do it, but… At least he’s growing up. We’ll talk more later.”
Rank 5: “Gee, do I need to save your life from now on? We’re just starting to get along. Don’t make this relationship move too quickly.”
Rank 6: “Okay. We get along as long as we speak through mail. Not sure how this will work face-to-face.”

Red Ranger (Jack) of the Chariot- Rank 1
Rank 1: “So he wants to be a ranger and he thinks a Persona can help him there. I wonder if he understands everything.”

Rinna of the Justice (NPC)- Rank 5
Rank 1: “It seems so boring to work at a desk. At least she seems nice enough, despite the fact that I seem to annoy her.”
Rank 2: “I’m sorry that I kept messing up, but I’m glad that you and Lune made it out safely.”
Rank 3: “Thank goodness she’s okay. She seems to be healing well. I also got some good information from her. We can stop whatever is happening if we do our best, I’m sure.”
Rank 4: “Glad to see she’s doing better. A little surprised to see her taking such action, but I guess someone has to.”
Rank 5: “We fought bravely and boldly. I know you want to get rid of them all, and I won’t stop you, I’m just taking this path instead.”

Nea of the Fortune - Rank 1
Rank 1: “Nea is so cool and he’s great with animals. Let’s not forget that little Tsume is adorable.”

Mikhail of the Death- Rank 1
Rank 1: “He has trouble sleeping, but I don’t think that’s related to the incident. Oh well, he’ll give me a call if something comes up. I hope.”

Julian of the Devil- Rank 2
Rank 1: “I didn’t get a lot of information from him, but he has my phone number in case something happens. I can only wait to see.”
Rank 2: “I met you at the beginning, now against at the end. Unfortunate circumstances.”

Lune of the Devil (NPC)- Rank 1
Rank 1: “Please let her be okay. She didn’t deserve any of what she went through.”

Hachiro of the Tower- Rank 1
Rank 1: “I can’t wait to hear him playing that guitar, but I don’t think I can go in the bar just yet…”

Kurosawa (Shun) of the Star- Rank 5
Rank 1: “So, that was a bad first impression. I personally think he’s a snob, but maybe he’s better when not in a dangerous situation.”
Rank 2: “He’s still a priss, but he’s willing to work for the greater good. So… Maybe I can put up with him.”
Rank 3: “He’s someone I still don’t completely understand, but he seems… human…”
Rank 4: “Honestly, he’s too human to be real. When the heck did our relationship escalate to this level?”
Rank 5: “I think you have been hurt the most by this...”

Helen of the Moon (NPC)- Rank 1
Rank 1: “Helen is really nice, but she jokes a lot. She also doesn’t seem to think much of the people with machine bits. I wonder why. It can’t just be because it’s boring.”

Yatagarasu of the Sun- Rank 3
Rank 1: “I hope he enjoys those fireworks. Also, he can make his own skateboards. That’s so cool. I have to go to the skate park and see him sometime.”
Rank 2: “He really made me my own board. I have to practice so I don’t disappoint him and waste all his efforts.” *refuses to mention the kiss thing*
Rank 3: “So what if I have a long way to go before I beat him? It’s expected that he would beat me. He is the best, after all. We have all the time in the world together, so I can suck for now and then be better later. Also… I promise to be careful…”

Rita of the Sun- Rank 3
Rank 1: “My adorable little sister. Still annoyed that she’s taller, but I can live with it.” Maybe.
Rank 2: “I promise to be careful, just worry about yourself.”
Rank 3: “Even though you played defense most of the time, I can tell you are powerful. I’m so proud of you.”

Sharaku of the Jester- Rank 10
Rank 1: “He seems to be rather quiet. Maybe someday he’ll say more.”
Rank 2: “He stays calm even in a fight. Pretty much the opposite of me.”
Rank 3: “Blue warrior to the rescue. Sharaku is so serious and mature. He’s also apparently old enough to drink.”
Rank 4: “So, he and Violet Soul have a long, hard past together. I never would have thought it. Still, I guess I’m happy he shared it with me. It made me realize something important.”
Rank 5: “At least we can fight together. I think this kind of thing is different than just hanging out. On the battle field, he’s fine, but I don’t know if we have each other’s best interest in mind.”
Rank 6: “I sometimes wonder why Sharaku goes along with us, but maybe he’s interested in finding the answers too.”
Rank 7: “I think this was the first time I ever saw him genuinely smile and laugh. It never occurred to be because he was so stoic, but he’s a real person with real emotions. He may not go overboard with them, but he does feel them all.”
Rank 8: “I think this is the first time we’ve just talked about, well, anything really. It was like having a normal conversation that people have everyday.”
Rank 9: “Well, I guess we didn’t do what you’re supposed to at an amusement park, but it was a lot of fun. Now I just need to figure out his favorite color. *smirks*”
Rank 10: “We’ll be friend until the end. I will support him and I will let no one stand in our way. That is my answer. With him at my side, we can face anything. So… stay by my side and we will see a new dawn together.”

Beep 2.0 of the Aeon (NPC)- Rank 5
Rank 1: “Beep taught me a lot about the San Malarus beyond the doors, but something seems to be wrong with her. I want to help her, but how…”
Rank 2: “Beep is just as excitable as before. I really want to get to know her better, and to make sure she’s safe. I like her for who she is, regardless of if I have a question or not.”
Rank 3: “Thank you for believing in me. I promise, I won’t let you down. I only hope she doesn’t get in trouble for this.”
Rank 4: “I have to help Beep and explore the Slums and that club. I just hope I can without running into any trouble…”
Rank 5: “Darn. I found out something, but I lost her and I have no idea if my message got through. I have to speak to her again. Now. It may be time to show her my home.”

“The Worlds’ Keepers” of the Judgement- Rank 5
Rank 1: “The green survivor is reporting for duty. Let’s hope this team keeps getting stronger, just in case.”
Rank 2: “We keep working together and we keep learning. I’m sure things will be tough sometimes, but we’ll get better somehow.”
Rank 3: “So this is our resolve? Then I will do my best. To the other San Malarus!”
Rank 4: “We won our first real fight against these beings. I know we can win the others. It’s time to move out.”
Rank 5: “This is victory? Why does it feel like we still failed?”

Last edited by Naomi Epona on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:29 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Social Links   Naomi's Social Links EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:07 am

Formed Link with Hachiro of the Tower

Link: https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1254-not-here-to-pray-open
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Social Links   Naomi's Social Links EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:07 am

Formed Link with Yatagarasu of the Sun and Akira of the Fool

Link: https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1320p30-fireworks-finally-open
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

Formed Link with Cuore of the Fool, Nea of the Fortune, and Sentinel of the Strength

Link: https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1270p30-late-start-open
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

Formed Link with Rinna of the Fortune and Sharaku of the Jester

Link: https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1345p45-the-event
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Social Links   Naomi's Social Links EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:08 am

Formed Link with Hyde of the Strength and Ranked up with Sharaku and Sentinel, Formed “The survivors” of the Judgement

Link: https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1393p15-so-about-what-happened-sentinel-hyde-and-sharaku
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Social Links   Naomi's Social Links EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:08 am

Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Social Links   Naomi's Social Links EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Social Links   Naomi's Social Links EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 12:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Social Links   Naomi's Social Links EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Social Links   Naomi's Social Links EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Social Links   Naomi's Social Links EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Formed link with Julian of the Devil and Mikhail of the Death

Link: https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1487p15-just-a-few-questions-open-to-3#10906
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Social Links   Naomi's Social Links EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Social Links   Naomi's Social Links EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:18 pm

Formed link with Shun of the Star and Lune of the Devil. Ranked up with Sentinel of the Strength, Sharaku of the Jester, Rinna of the Justice, and "The Survivors" of the Judgement.

Link: https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1615p150-saving-private-lune-mission-thread#13302
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naomi's Social Links   Naomi's Social Links Empty

Back to top Go down

Naomi's Social Links
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next