Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Late Start? (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
-Joyd-

-Joyd-

Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Start? (Open)   Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:36 pm

Nea would blink a few times when Cuore addressed him, processing the question. He hadn't expected something like that. ''No, I haven't, but working in a circus seems like a load of fun though.'', he would answer after a moment, an excited grin on his face. He did enjoy the performance a lot, but in all honesty, he never thought about getting a steady job, as he had a tendency to jump around, from one thing to another.

He would watch as Cuore fawned over Maria, almost dropping her microphone in the process. Naomi was quick to act tough, reaching for it. Well, wasn't she fast? ''Mhm, of course.'', he would agree when Naomi complimented everyone, mainly the girl though. ''The audience sure seemed to enjoy.'' Then again, the tricks were all cool, so that was a given. Who wouldn't enjoy in that case. That's what a ircus was for, right?
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Late Start? (Open)   Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 5:30 pm

Maria would nod happily when Cuore would ask if she was asking the bead, that was given to her earlier. Of course she would be wearing something that her newest idol gave her! Though when her idol mentioned the fact that guests are allowed to join the ring, her eyes lit up like two bright stars. Now of course she was unsure of her natural talents, but she recalled her guardian was rather strong. She had seen him lift heavy things by himself....she would have to break out the puppy dog eyes to convenience her guardian of her plan. He couldn't deny the puppy dog eyes....no one could. Sentinel on the other hand was a little less thrilled at Cuore's statement, as if Maria needed more encouragement to try and join the circus. Then again, he couldn't exactly blame Cuore for saying what she said; she was just answering the question.

Then the girl in the green outfit complimented Maria, and she would turn and smile at Naomi. "Really?" The young girl had been too focused on being with an idol that she had not realized all the attention she had received. Then she remembered her manners, "Thank you for your compliment...ummm...what's your name?" She would ask, as they had not been properly introduced. Granted, she know their names, but they did not know hers. Normally, she wasn't supposed to talk to strangers, but Senty was here so she was safe.

"No offense taken, her having fun is very important, to me at least. She has to have her fun now before school starts. Because then she will have to focus on her school work." Sentinel would offer in response, and Maria nodded in agreement. We'll be back after I get all my homework done, right Senty!" It wasn't exactly a question, but more of a statement. Her guardian sighed a bit, "If you keep your grades up, then yes, we will return. Only, if you do a good job during the school year." Maria nodded, it was their usual agreement that she would be able to do things if she maintained good grades in all of her classes. This wasn't very difficult, she managed to inherit her family's intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Late Start? (Open)   Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:57 pm

She would make sure the microphone was in her firm grasp before nodding at Naomi with a goofy grin. “Thank you. You could be a magician with those hands of yours!” she said. But it would give her a bigger joy when her and Nea started to compliment the little girl. She seemed to be very happy being here, and apparently happy that she was making new friends. Though, poor Maria has to go do her work before play? Why do people care so much about school anyway? It’s like they need it to survive in this place. But regardless, Cuore would give her a grin. “I’ll give you a deal Maria, listen to your older brother, and I will make sure you two get a front row seat in my next show. How’s that sound?” she’d say, kneeling down so she and her would meet eye to eye. “Same goes for you two. I cannot deny any person with such good fashion sense,” she said brushing some of her frizzy hair from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Late Start? (Open)   Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:46 am

Nea working with animals and Tsume being a little circus fox? Naomi was gushing at the thought, “You two would make such a cute act. Nea is so great with animals, you could have the entire zoo on stage listening to you.” It was a bit of a stretch, but her imagination was running wild already. She would give the little girl a great big smile as she answered, “I’m Naomi. It’s nice to meet you, Maria.” She would laugh and wave her hands in front of her face, “Sorry. I don’t have to coordination for magic.” She had tried that when she was younger. She couldn’t even make a quarter vanish. However, she did learn that she had a knack for getting them to land tails up. Her failed attempt at magic was a very short-lived dream. She had to admit she was ready to play a game of ‘get the babysitter to look away while the children play’. She was on the child’s side here. All work and no play made the world boring. She could spend the rest of her life doing what she loved and forget about school. Cuore would make a deal she doubted Maria could turn down though. Listen to the man who told her to do her homework and get front row tickets. That was a very good deal. She would also make the deal with Naomi and Nea. She raised her hand as if she were actually in a class, “Do I also have to listen to him or do I just have to keep having good fashion sense?” Those were some pretty vague words. Naomi wasn’t a student and she didn’t really know Alphonse enough to take orders from him. She hoped it didn't mean going back to school. She had left that place and she was doing just fine without it. Going back would only make her pout for a few hours and hide under her bed before being forcably dragged off to the nightmare that was the education system.
Back to top Go down
-Joyd-

-Joyd-

PostSubject: Re: Late Start? (Open)   Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 18, 2014 7:06 pm

((OoC: Sorry for being a bit slow/ shorter posts..I'm kinda on a low muse for this character >.<))

''Haha, right. Maybe I could, who knows?''
, Nea would laugh a little when Naomi gushed out ideas already. He would never decline anything related to animals. When the conversation turned to magicians, he would grin a bit. Naomi said she couldn't do that very well, but from what he saw a moment ago, she seemed pretty good. ''Nah, I'm sure you could do some amazing stuff if you kept practicing.'' At least he thought so. When you put your mind to something, you had to succeed in the end, right? Everything was possible, you just had to want it.

He would tilt his head a little when Cuore gave an offer, Naomi asking a funny question soon after. ''Well, I think for you it's just the fashion sense. I'm not wrong, am I?'', he would question thoughtfully, scratching the back of his head unsurely. After all, Maria was here with Sentinel, so it made sense there. Naomi however was on her own, so she didn't need to listen to the man, unless he was missing something there? Meanwhile, all the talking would rouse Tsume up and he would yip, as if wanting to join the conversation. Nea would simply chuckle putting the fox down, letting him wander on the floor, around others' legs.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Late Start? (Open)   Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 3:28 am

"Nice to meet ya', Naomi! This is Senty!" Maria would say as she gestured to Sentinel. The android would nod in greeting to Naomi, "Alphonse Sentinel is my name, Maria just likes to call me Sentinel. It is a pleasure to meet you." Sentinel listened to the rest of the conversation not feeling the need to contribute much, but when Cuore offered what might have been the deal of her entire life to the young girl. Her eyes lit up, a youthful squee could be heard as Maria nodded her head up and down in excitement. It was clear that she was about to start bouncing up and down, if she had super powers she would be bouncing off the tent walls like a bouncy ball on steroids. "yespleasethankyousomuchyouaresoawesome!" It came out like a blur of words of youthful energy and enthusiasm. Sentinel placed a hand on her to keep her from doing just that.

"Thank you Cuore, we really appreciate that. I'm sure she will keep her word."
Sentinel would say, however Naomi would ask an odd question, which caused Sentinel to raise an eyebrow. In confusion, he was not her guardian or shared any family relations. When Nea offered it to be the fashion sense, the android would nod, "Your statement is very confusiong, but I have to concur with Nea. It must be the fashion sense as we share no family relationships nor am I your guardian. That only leaves the fashion sense option." Maria would not bother herself with such talk and pet the snowfox, Tsume, as it walked by her.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Late Start? (Open)   Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 4:45 pm

Cuore grinned. “Of course you are not allowed to listen to him….unable…” she said, struggling to find the proper word to express her meaning. Should she go to school for a couple days when the first week comes? Maybe…to quickly diffuse that confusion, she’d take a bead from her hair to give to Naomi. It was green, so she’d be sure it’d go well with her style. She then turned to Nea though and looked over the fox. “You will get a front row so I can have a better look at the adorable fluff,” she said. She would then look to Sentinel and Maria, and adjust a tiara-shaped object in her hair to make sure it did not fall from the sweat probably messing with it. She’d wiggle her fingers in a wave before giving a large wave to the others. “You all stay healthy, and come back soon! Have fun!” she would end with before backing up rather quickly, and making a flip and landing away from them, her back turned, before running off behind the curtain. The final day was done, and Cuore was glad to see she made those guys happy, especially the small girl Maria. Too many kids needed this kind of pure joy.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Late Start? (Open)   Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 7:33 pm

She would look at the child with a slight look of question on her face, “So Senty is Maria’s brother?”  Yes, she was aware that she used the same name the little girl had. Normally, she would call someone by the name they introduced themselves as, but Senty was so much more fun to say. That, and she was talking to the person who referred to him as such. She could only fell more confusion as no one seemed to be able to answer her question. Then something amazing happened. Her eyes would light up were Cuore gave her one of her beads. This was the most awesome moment of her life. Her childish side was showing through without a doubt. She opened up her purse to put it inside, seeing something else already in there. She slyly removed it. Naomi would kneel down a little so she was at Maria’s level. She would take the girl’s hands and hold them for a moment. She looked up at Sentinel with a slightly mischievous grin, “Alphonse should be careful. Maria is going to be really popular when she becomes a circus star.”  She would pull her hands away from Maria’s. The reason she had grabbed the child’s hands in this first place would be clear very soon. In Maria’s hand was a small piece of wrapped chocolate. When she pulled her hands away, she would hold a finger up, letting Maria know not to tell Alphonse about the gift. If she was going to be forced to do homework, she would need nutrition.

Cuore would tell them to stay healthy, and then leave in true circus performer style. Naomi was in a daze, nearly about to pass out from everything that had just happened. She never would have guessed this was going to happen today. This made her trek through the deadly sun all worth it. Unforetunately, she had to do it one more time to get home. She would stand straight up with a sigh. It would soon be replaced by a smile, “It was nice to meet all of you. I hope to see you around Maria, Alphonse, Nea, and Tsume.”  She would start to walk away with one last word, “See you all in the front row.”

[EXIT]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
-Joyd-

-Joyd-

PostSubject: Re: Late Start? (Open)   Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:47 pm

Nea barely managed to avoid laughing, when he saw just how excited Maria was about this whole proposition. She really was a cute girl. He wondered how Sentinel handled her all the time. She seemed like quite the handful. He would nod when Sentinel agreed on his idea. It made sense after all, Naomi had no reason to listen to him when they just met a while ago. ''That's cool. And yeah, sure, you can have a look whenever ya want.'', he would smile when Cuore offered him the front row to see more of Tsume. he didn't mind at all, and Tsume liked meeting new people too which was easy to see, as he was cuddling with Maria at the moment, as she started to pet him.

Soon after Cuore would make her exit, wishing them fun and all, Naomi saying her goodbyes moments later. ''Yeah, see you all next time.'', he would say cheerfully, before whistling at Tsume, so the fox would follow him. Turning around, he would give the others a wave, running off afterwards, Tsume bounding in tow.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Late Start? (Open)   Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:54 am

"I was adopted by her family, so in a sense of the word 'brother'; yes I am. Though it might be more accurate to describe me as her legal guardian." Sentinel would explain to Naomi to clarify any confusion that anyone else had. Maria simply shrugged as she enjoyed cuddling with the fluffy fox, "Though I think Senty is my brother! He's always acted like one! And this fox is so FLUFFY!" She would say giving the animal a tight hug. She adored anything that was fluffy, and would cherish holding it. Though she would release the animal when Naomi took her hand, and she seemed a bit perplexed as something else was placed into it. However, when Naomi spoke to Sentinel, her head would turn as she smiled at her "brother". Someone already believed in her!

"Yes, well she can pursue that after she gets a proper education, and assuming it's safe. If she truly desires it, then she can achieve it, but I would prefer she has a reliable plan B to fall back to." The android would say, not taking notice of the parting gift that Maria received, who seemed to nod in agreement with what Sentinel said, though Naomi's words truly did help. The message was received from Naomi, Maria was no stranger to trouble! Eventually they all began to say their good-byes, and leaving the tent. Sentinel and Maria would wave to their new found friends! "I hope we get to meet them again!" Maria would say as they began to leave the tent.

"We will Maria, I promise, they seem like good people. I trust that we will meet them in the near future."

((Exit!))
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Late Start? (Open)   Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:05 am

Social links have been formed between Naomi of the Aeon, Nea of the Fortune, Sentinel of the Strength, and Cuore of the Fool...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Start? (Open)   Late Start? (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Late Start? (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3