Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
This Site Was Awesome EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
This Site Was Awesome EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
This Site Was Awesome EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
This Site Was Awesome EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
This Site Was Awesome EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
This Site Was Awesome EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
This Site Was Awesome EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
This Site Was Awesome EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
This Site Was Awesome EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

This Site Was Awesome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshio

Yoshio

This Site Was Awesome Empty
PostSubject: This Site Was Awesome   This Site Was Awesome EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 5:38 am

Even if I was only on it for a year or two before it effectively died, I made a lot of memories on it, and I often find myself reminiscing on them. There's still the site's Discord server, where as of right now, people still sometimes talk, but most people have moved on. Even in spite of its flaws, I loved the city of Endymion, and all its inhabitants. Shout out to a certain pogo stick pro. It was my first ever time doing a RP campaign of any sort. I miss the later plots too, even as short as they were, and wonder what could have come of them. I appreciate everyone who tried to keep this site going, even if it didn't turn out that way. I sometimes wonder if I was a bit more active with helping the DMs, or just as a player, if that could have helped keep everyone else motivated as well, but perhaps that's silly thinking and we'd wind up here anyways. This might be an even sillier thought, but it's still possible... maybe someday in the future we'll all get together and have another plot. That is a silly thought indeed, but even if I never really talked to a lot of people on here one on one or talked about anything outside of site activities, I still do miss a lot of you guys. I feel a strong nostalgic connection to this place, probably because I was a teenager just getting into Persona at the time. Since the site more or less ended, I got into a DBZ forum that's going pretty strong, and if anyone's interested, feel free to contact me for the link. I suppose nobody's going to punish advertising anymore, just don't tell the mods, okay? I guess I just sorta wanted to make this, and I hate saying this, but a final signoff, since things just sorta fizzled out. That's probably actually not a good way to put it, since I'll still be around, still in the Discord, check the site again sometime. Just wanted to say "well, this was a fun experience." Maybe someone will stumble across this site again, as people seem to do, judging by the Discord, and see this thread instead of just noticing all of the activity was long stopped. If you're reading this, darn, I guess it's too late now, but it'd be cool if you had joined us back in the day. Maybe things will kick off again someday, but that's rather wishful thinking. I guess that's about all I gotta say. As the thread title states, this site was awesome. Oh, and one last thing...
Spoiler:

That's actually not the last thing. I grinded day in and day out using the fishing and pet raising minigames on a certain Discord bot we had in the server (Tatsu formerly Tatsumaki) to get to the top of the server level leaderboard, which I still am, by a long shot, and will always be, right above Infernal Zero in second place. It took ages, but I did it, and it will probably never change. Was it worth it? Bro, I got no clue. It is my eternal throne, but I am a king of nothingness. Also, I'm a wannabee author, too, like a fair amount of us in this space. Two of my characters on this site, Yuri and Cain, were characters from something I've had in the works for a long time basically ported over to fit within the site lore because I was too lazy to make entirely new ones. If I ever get around to finishing it, which by my estimates will be in no less than a long ass many damn years, I will come back and let you know and we can look at this little time capsule together. I'm also obligated to post this image to end things off
This Site Was Awesome Posted
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: This Site Was Awesome   This Site Was Awesome EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:05 pm

I had joined near the beginning of the Endy, it was fun, I had a lot of fun here, and I tried my best to always be active, I have a lot of great memories of the RPing that went on here, and I do wish we could get it up and running again, maybe get the old band back together, but people move on sadly, but I will try to keep my account at least somewhat here when I can, I love Forum RP's, They are a dying breed it would seem these days though, but I love them for the ease they give Rping, so many people try to get into Discord Rp channels, without realizing the nice day to day pace of a Forum RP just thinking they are from the "old days" but really Forum Rp's have helped tell a lot of stories and have helped many people find their footing in writing.

I always thought that nothing helps learn english, and nothing helps learn how to add description to things like Forum RP's as it gives you something to ground your learning in that is fun and enjoyable. and I do hope we see more Forum RP's in the future, as for this place it will always have a place in my heart and mind

I wanna thank everyone for Rping with me when I was here, and for those that expressed interest in my characters and their stories, I hope we can Rp again sometime

Yoshio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: This Site Was Awesome   This Site Was Awesome EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am

FIRST POST OF 2023 LET'S GO NUMERO UNO!!!!! NEW ARCANA 2023 STILL GOING STRONG!!!

This Site Was Awesome UNRESTRAINED_SUMMER_FUN
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Site Was Awesome   This Site Was Awesome Empty

Back to top Go down

This Site Was Awesome
Page 1 of 1