Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Just a Few Questions (Open to 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Few Questions (Open to 3)   Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:41 pm

Naomi would raise an eyebrow as Mikhail told her about his sleeplessness. She wasn’t a doctor, despite her attempts to pretend she was in this moment, but she knew that was dangerous. Call it first hand experience from her staying up in front of a computer screen until eight in the morning and then sleeping for four hours to counter balance her all-nighter. She was glad that Julian answered his concern before she had the chance. No matter what she ended up saying, she would sound like a hypocrite. Instead, she’d keep it to a basic nod, “Julian is right. He’s 100% right and you should listen to him and go see a professional. I’m sure there are people who specialize in people who are overheating.” Heck, there were people who specialized in skin. It wouldn’t be too far a stretch to think there was someone who chose this has his or her field of study, “Thanks for telling me though. I don’t think it has anything to do with the other thing, but you never know.” She would write down what he said, even though it probably related.

“Go for it.” She would chime in, obviously getting happy again, as Julian asked if he could ask her a question. Actually, didn’t that count as a question in itself? That thought hurt her brain. She would shake it off though, “I just noticed it, and…” She was afraid that she could be partially to blame. She was awake during the time, after all. Her guilt was getting to her, “and it seemed like the kind of thing that needed to be looked at. Honestly, I just wanted to look into one of the weird things that had been going on.” She would catch what she had just said and make up a quick save, “I’m sort of a lover of all the weird stuff that happens. Call it a crazy hobby.” She wasn’t the best liar, but she was crazy enough that most people believed she just had weird hobbies. Hopefully they would buy it.
Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

PostSubject: Re: Just a Few Questions (Open to 3)   Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:46 pm

Mikhail sighed and sat back down, "Whatever. As long as you aren't shoving needles into people I don't care. So, your contact information?" he asked taking out his phone. Mikhail had a feeling that Naomi wasn't telling them something but he at least understood that if she did then she would have a good reason for doing so. "I'm sorry for bombarding you with questions and implications, I was concerned.....did you want to know more from us or have you gotten enough information?" he felt a little bad by suddenly getting a little pushy.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Just a Few Questions (Open to 3)   Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:58 pm

Well if there were ghost hunters, why not people who chased down weird occurrences? Stranger things happened. But this could be a good opportunity for him. He'd run into a bit of a wall with his own investigation of Azores...maybe knowing someone who was good at finding those weird happenings would end up pointing him in the right direction. Maybe coming to this little survey was a lucky break for him after all.

Julian let Mikhail talk; it was best if Naomi had to focus on only one person at a time instead of trying to shift her focus every which way. That'd just make things confusing. As the blond wondered if the girl needed the two of them for anything else, Julian looked towards their...survey-taker, waiting for her answer. What else could they tell her?
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Just a Few Questions (Open to 3)   Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:40 am

Naomi would lean back once more and look at the two of them. She’d read off her cell phone number so they could take it down. Couldn’t hurt to have them know it. At least this way, if something happened, she would know. It was better to be safe than sorry. When Mikhail apologized for bombarding her with questions, she would shake her head, “You didn’t do anything too bad. I’m just sorry I couldn’t get any leads or help you with your sleeping troubles.” So this entire thing was a bust. She wished there was some way to track down more information, but so far the best she could manage was to get lucky. That didn’t happen often enough to her. Maybe if she could build some sort of device to detect supernatural presences. Then again, the device would probably be set off by the existence of the blue and pink doors, so it would be useless. That, and she had no clue how to make something like that. If only the world of science fiction was real. Or was this better suited to fantasy? She had no clue, “I don’t think I’ll be needing anymore from you two today, although it was nice to meet you. I’m sorry for any inconvenience. Feel free to take as much cake as you want. Even I can’t eat all of it.” She laughed. She would make no motion to leave. It was rude to exit before your guests, after all.
Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

PostSubject: Re: Just a Few Questions (Open to 3)   Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:20 pm

Mikhail recorded Naomi's number, "Thanks, I'll be sure to let you know if I see anything strange." he slipped his phone away, "I'm glad to have helped in some way." Mikhail responded, "I'm fine for cake, last thing I need is sugar." he said as he dreaded the idea of him getting a sugar rush. " I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for." Mikhail sat down, "Um....I'm not in a rush so I could hang around still...if you want." he said crossing his legs, "Again, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Just a Few Questions (Open to 3)   Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:00 pm

Oh, he was definitely going to take that down. Repeating the digits to himself in his head, Julian dug a hand into his left pocket and pulled out his iPod. Immediately he went to the NOTES function and typed in the number, repeating it back to Naomi just to make sure he'd gotten it right. This was going to come in handy later...maybe.

The teen decided to turn his device off and stow it away for now. As he was busying himself with that, he overheard Naomi and Mikhail's brief little exchange. So she didn't really need them anymore...well, if that was the case, he should probably go. Even if he wanted to ask Naomi about some of the "weird things" she'd noticed, he didn't really want to do it around Mikhail; the guy, while a bit weird himself, would probably find the whole conversation much weirder. The very beginning of his little Azores investigation shouldn't start off like that, in his opinion. So Julian settled for the next best option.

On the back of a faded Galaxy Theme Park ticket, Julian scribbled his own phone number, along with his name. When there was finally a lull in Mikhail and the girl's talk, Julian stood. "Guess I should let you go, huh? Sorry I couldn't help more." Holding the ticket out to Naomi, he smiled pleasantly and tilted his head. "I know a few people who'd be interested in learning about the weird stuff in Azores. If you come across anything else, gimme a call, would you? I'd really appreciate it."

With his goal completed, Julian grinned at the two and turned to leave. "Nice to meet you both. Hope to see you again." With that he walked to the front of tent, opened the flap, and stepped out. What a pleasant stroke of luck this detour turned out to be.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

PostSubject: Re: Just a Few Questions (Open to 3)   Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 9:27 pm

Mikhail smiled to Julian, "Likewise." he replied before Julian left. Mikhail sighed, "Not sure what I expected to find coming here. Why did I come?" he thought to himself standing with his hands in his pockets, "Man, I was frigging useless." he growled irritated, "Not to be a dick once again but you really have a weird hobby." He sighed, "Screw it, I'll take off. Gonna go try to sleep." Mikhail walked away waving, "Nice meeting you Naomi."

Mikhail left the tent and started walking through the park, "Nice girl....I have a feeling she knows WAY more than she's letting on though." Mikhail thought to himself, "If I come across her again and she's doing surveys like this one then I'm going to press the matter even further." he took out his earbuds and started playing music.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Just a Few Questions (Open to 3)   Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Naomi of the Aeon and Julian of the Devil have formed a social link...

Naomi of the Aeon and Mikhail of the Death have formed a social link...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Few Questions (Open to 3)   Just a Few Questions (Open to 3) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Few Questions (Open to 3)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2