Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) Empty
PostSubject: Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel)   Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:06 pm

The android stepped inside the tower for the first time, since its transformation. He was no doubt a stranger, but he had learned that the angel in this tower was the one Sharaku had sided with and was likely the most helpful of the bunch.

Help was something the android could use, because he had many questions, and not enough information to go off on. The closing of the portals was a little worrying, like someone was trying to maximize the damage they were going to do. This worried Sentinel, they were trapped, and had no where to go. Did they lose? It wasn't too clear, he had expected something more...something grander if they had lost. He felt trapped here, and hopefully he could find some answers if he played twenty questions with the angel here. She was the only one....if their supporters had given up, then Sentinel would have to remind them that they had not lost just yet.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel)   Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 5:16 pm

Angel stood inside, watching as the robot fell from the entrance to reach her. She had never met him face to face, but she knew him very well. "Alphonse. Welcome. I doubt we've met before, but I am in charge of this area. If you need something, I'm the one you talk to. What did you want to know?" She asked, walking to him and offering a hand if he needed help standing.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel)   Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 6:01 pm

The android suddenly realized that there was a gap...well the fall kinda sucked, but he hastily stood up. He took a few moments appraising the angel, before responding, "We haven't met, yet you know my name. I doubt one of my associates mentioned my name to you, but you've known about me ever since the day the names appeared. So, I should not be that surprised." The android said, before going ahead and asking his question...or one of the many that he had for her.

"The portals to the other worlds...they've closed...why is that? Is this Thesis' doing? Speaking of which, I was curious if she was still on this plane." The android asked simply, he had no idea what would cause such a change, but if he had to guess it had something to do with Thesis wanting to trap the troublesome population, before eliminating them all. That's what the android would do, not only would that cut off possible reinforcements it would force a panic.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel)   Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 7:16 pm

"Of course. I know everyone on these islands." She said with a confirming smile, as though proud of herself. He naturally had questions about the closed portals, which lowered her smile into something more neutral. "The worlds have been closed off for certain reasons. For all intents and purposes, this Event, has been held off for now, though I cannot say why until the time is right. As for Thesis....I'm not sure. Her presence I cannot sense in this world, but in exchange, something like her but not exactly is where she normally was, though it feels much stronger than before, more volatile even..."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel)   Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 7:39 pm

The android frowned at that answer, that was not exactly what he was looking for. "The egg? I figured as much, I'll see to it that it will be handled." The android said rubbing his head, just one more thing. However, the idea that the event was being closed off was interesting to him. What on earth could have occured that would force this to occur. He wanted to know why, but she had stated that she was going to be tight lipped about it. "I see....we've must have really goofed up then. Hmmm, well I can say that I apologize for disappointing you at the very least. Your brothers and likely sisters...not so much." The android said before shaking his head.

"Well we didn't lose, but it is clear we didn't win either. If you cannot say why, could you enlighten us as to the possible consequences of this suspension? I imagine that it could continue at some point, but what would be worse if Thesis got a head start again." The android said crossing his arms, adapting a look deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel)   Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:55 pm

"I wouldn't say you messed up personally....more like you were indecisive....that's all I have to say on the matter. You have everything you need right now to take on the threats, so do what you can, and this will be sorted out later. I think the fear of corruption has been eliminated for the time being," Angel said, thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel)   Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 7:12 pm

So, a tight lipped dame...this is turning more and more into a noire-film. The android was awfully tired of the vague, but he figured that she was still bound by the rules. Then he heard something he did not expect. "Threats." The android eyed her carefully, "The corruption has been sorted out or at the very least thwarted for now." He crossed his arms and a single finger tapped his right arm as he thought. "That was a threat, the egg is the threat that is left. However, you spoke of threats...meaning there is something else other than the egg, isn't there? What are you hiding? Actually, perhaps the better question is why are you hiding it? It is difficult to make a decison without information, it's like asking a jury to convict a man with only riddles and rumors of whether or not he did it."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel)   Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 11:00 pm

"I didn't intend on hiding the Father's existence. He is the being behind the Primordials. The being has been hidden from your existence so you would not have to face them, but it appears now we don't have a choice. With a combined effort, I am sure the Father, Nesoi can be stopped, and this will all be over, and your islands will not be immediately threatened."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel)   Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 5:05 am

The android had his eyes closed as he took in the new information, evidently this other threat was Father Nesoi, who was a being that was hidden from their existence. That was quite troubling, and now he was being placed into their existence. Didn't Hyde mention something about this, something he had? Or was that Sharaku? The android could not recall. "Nesoi? Interesting name, but the origin of that name matters little to me now. My next question, where and when will he arrive? I'd like to have my friends ready to fight him to minimize the damage he can cause. Yet, I don't understand his motive...why does he and his primordial seek our destruction?" The android asked, before pausing a moment to add a bit more to his question. "What does he gain from all this? The ability to claim that we were weak and pitful creations? I understand that you angels needed us to defeat Thesis, but what are their goals?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel)   Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 9:32 pm

Before Angel spoke, a large shaking of the tower was felt, though no one outside would feel it. It would just be the two of them. The shake gave Angel a bewildered face. She stayed silent, trying to find words to express. "If all goes poorly, he may appear sooner than we all think....something must have happened at the stadium, and a huge opening was made by that darkness. Did someone tamper with it...?" she trailed off to herself.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel)   Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:16 am

The android looked around at the shaking, was the building fading structurally, that would be very very bad. However, the angel seemed bewildered and pondering something. Sentinel looked at her for several moments, "Darkness?" the android inquired, before an idea came across his mind. "We're a part of the new station correct? You have had access to the news stations network before, it is how you were able to display the list of names. If you have access, then if something were to happen at the stadium, we should be able to see the news feed." the android proposed that course of action, after all it seemed fairly likely. However, he was also curious about what she meant with tamper.

"Tamper, what do you mean by...tamper?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel)   Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions and Hopefully An Answer or Two (Angel)
Page 1 of 1