Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]

Go down 
+4
Phantom of the Chat
Sosina
Space Overlord Bfroger6
Katz
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] Empty
PostSubject: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 3:13 pm

Atmospheric Sounds:

"Come on, let's hurry!" Axis led whoever was willing to assist towards the Hangar Bay, where the ASSW had reawakened. People and aliens were running mostly in the opposite direction of the Hangar so the corridors were crowded. The areas near the Hangar have been fully evacuated as per the Captain's order, so eventually you broke into empty corridors where your steps echoed almost forebodingly. How and why has this ASSW come back to life? Johnny and Cain were certain that they had both been deactivated back in their last fight. Could it be that the machine had only feigned defeat? Could they even do that?

"There's the Hangar Bay, be ready, you guys!" Axis drew her gun and rushed towards the light at the end of the hall, opening up into the gigantic room where all of the SS Philemon ships had been stored.

Music:

"Took ya long enough!" The voice came from the front and a moment later, a huge arm swept you from aside, pulling you all behind a nearby spaceship. It was Robert and the Captain, who greeted you with a slight wave. Axis was the first to react.

[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] Bg149

Captain's response made Robert's face grow bitter but before he could say anything, Axis interjected. "Oh that's so great to hear! So where's this ASSW? Why're you hiding here?"

"Turns out Mr Cimeies here is quite...how should we say..." The Captain gave an innocent smile.

"You guys beat me down earlier. My Kimaris is out of commission for the most part." Robert answered, glaring daggers at the Captain, who patted him on the back.

"One electric attack and he was down. You should have se-"

"Yeah that's quite enough from ye. The bastard's in the middle of the room. It's the wee lass, one of the drone models." Robert pointed at the spaceship you were hiding behind. "Take a peek under."

[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] Bg150

Looking beneath the spaceship revealed a figure of small stature standing in the middle of the Hangar, holding her head of red hair as her sword lay by her side. Something seemed off, but you weren't gonna get any answers by standing around.

The Captain began. "You should neutralize her. She seems to be utilizing electric attacks. Odd, isn't it."
Back to top Go down
Katz

Katz

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 5:48 pm

"I wonder what's the commotion all about..." Theodore thought to himself as they walked through the corridor. As he saw the humans and alien running from the opposite direction, he thinks that it must be really THAT bad. Theodore is not the kind of person who would charge head first in situations like these. But hey, he signed up for that mission. He will gladly help as long as he will get rewarded handsomely. "Any information about the target?" he asked the group hoping to get some background about the mission they're about to head on to.

When the blondie told them that they were about to approach the Hangar Bay, Theodore looked at where her gun is pointing. In the end of the corridor is a light. Theodore squinted from the light as they entered the Hanger. Beyond the light reveals the Captain and some enormous guy he doesn't know yet. In fact, he doesn't know anyone in this group, yet. There's no time for introductions in an emergency, maybe? That's where a bright idea struck his head. Why not introducing himself by showing off? Oh, it's a perfect opportunity!

"Excuse me. neutralize her?" Theo exclaimed, opposed to the Captain's idea of neutralizing her. "She is a fine maiden! We need to know if she is a threat or not!" he added as he approached the crimson android but maintaining his distance. He suddenly remembered the crowd running from the hangar. If this girl is so innocent, why would the Captain issue an evacuation order? He might die from this stupid decision. "Well, I cannot turn back now," he said to himself.
Related Strength:

Theodore maintained a five meter distance between him and the android. He cleared his throat to get her attention. "Hello there!" he greeted the android with a wave and a dashing smile. "What is a fine maiden like you doing in a hangar? and alone" he asked, purely curious. "My name is Theodore Crowe, by the way." he introduced himself hoping to get the robot's trust. "I am the supposed heir of the Crowe Business Empire but, I ran away. Anyway, the past is the past," he shrugged. "Since, I told about myself. Why don't you tell something about yourself. It's fair trade, no?" he tried to charm his way on this conversation, it might work. "We genuinely want to help you. But we can't help, if you don't want to get helped. So, please." he pleaded for her response.
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 6:27 pm

Aryll, paranoia assuaged by Johnny quickly followed the others as they quickly moved through the maze of corridors towards the hangar, the roar of footsteps echoing in his ears. Judging by their urgency, the situation was dire. This starship certainly did have quite the motley crew, though...

The android quietly observed the opposing ASSW as the large man from before explained the situation, noting how their modules were of similar make. "Did you see how it channeled it's electrical attacks?" Aryll asked with an almost unsettling nonchalance as he prepared for a potential fight. "Through the floor, perhaps?"

The polearm from before materialized in his hand. Even though he still didn't recognize it, it felt like it fit in his hands; quite an odd feeling. A man wearing a black suit that Aryll didn't recognize strode out towards the redhaired opposition, seemingly making conversation with the ASSW.

Walking out towards Theo, Aryll held his blade at the ready and spoke to the unfamiliar young businessman, seemingly not caring if the ASSW heard him or not. "It could still be dangerous," He warned. "Stay wary - those people have encountered it before..."
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 5:29 am

Cain took in a good look at the funny robot lady. "Ah, yeah, I remember. That was the one you eviscerated with a f%#@&n' tornado," he said in a hushed voice to Johnny. "That was pretty cool."

Upon hearing the revelation of the funny robot lady's electric attacks, Cain did not realise. Nothing clicked in his mind. Choosing not to respond, he then decided to bring out his Persona, still crouching behind the ship. "I am judging the situation." He momentarily ceased to stare at the Wall Street Wolf who went out and started trying to woo her. What did he mean by this?
-----------------------
Action:
Stats:
Skills:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 9:33 pm

The Group of Waddle-dee's rushed alongside the group, and as the Halls got crowded with people the Waddle-dee's helped by making sure everyone wasn't ruching in an unbroken tide, Many Waddle-dee's helping people to Evacuate safely and go down different halls to keep the team moving at top speed as much as possible. those Waddle-dee's that broke off from the Group to do this were replaced by other Waddle-dee's later down the line.

Eventually the group got to the hangar and the Waddle-dee's followed the group in, though as Robert pulled the other members to the side the Waddle-dee's stood out in the open for a second before, rather comically, realizing that the rest of the group was taken behind one of the ships, they all then followed suit.....though...due to the height of the little guys they were still fully visible, or at least the front line of them were, and they had no need to bend or crouch down to see under the ship ether.

Then suddenly one of the people with them walked out to talk to the girl, and it was Theo, the Waddle-dee's having met him before, and as he started to talk to the woman another person walked out to his side.

With two residents of the ship now out there the Waddle-dee's walked out as well, and gave friendly little waves to the woman, but they kept their distance for now.

Action:

Stats:

Skills:
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 9:52 am

Johnny was having a bit of internal panic moment, he was sure that Red ASSW was destroyed when he used Namtar's Full Power, the fear in his heart was building up anyone paying attention to the Heart monitor on Johnny's chest would see the line pick up in speed as it detected the Guitar's heartbeat. Johnny then said to Cain "Yeah Namtar's tornado's wiped the floor with her, there is no way she should be getting up though." a thought crossed Johnny's mind a fairly important one aswell. Johnny tries his best to stay quiet as he tapped the Captain shoulder to try and get his attention "What's the status of the other drone? If the red one is up I have no doubt the other one can recover as well." From what Johnny can remember from his encounter with the Hivemind earlier remembered the Daddy Long Legs robot to be a lot more damaged, Johnny was hoping he didn't have to deal with two revived killer robots on board.

As Johnny heard more about the situation the feeling of fear in his heart started to grow as he heard the drone now has access to electric attacks? That certainly didn't show up in Matty's scan during the last fight with the red drone, Ayrll raised a valid point, how was this electricity being used? As much as Johnny thought Robert was kinda pathetic if he was knocked down in a single hit that's something to be concerned about "So she is much stronger then she was before, were Matty's scans bogus? I don't remember the red chick being able to zap us to death?" yeah things were not looking good, Johnny was trying his best not to bug out and start using his overclock mode to repeat history and kick the Hivemind's tail once more.

Johnny then dropped his jaw in horror when he saw not one but two people and the Waddle Dees just causally approach this girl who was able to slice people into several fleshy boney pieces. The Guitar's heart monitor speed increased even further, he wasn't about to let these people die just because they didn't know any better, with a concerned look on his face Johnny quickly turned to Axis and Cain "Cain get ready to provide heals, Axis get ready for combat, we're going in to save the others." and with that Johnny started to run towards Theo and the others, he wasn't going to let anyone die on his watch.

Johnny's Current Stats:

Johnny's plugs:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 8:40 pm

"Err, lad, ya sure your knocker's alright?" Robert scratched his mane, but the Captain smiled. "The electric attacks actually came from within Mr Cimeies, I believe. She never released any electricity." The Captain explained to Aryll. "Yeah, t'was the things she said. Gave me a jolt." He shuddered.

The Captain turned to Johnny. "The other drone's still inactive. And Matty's data doesn't seem to be in line with what we're witnessing here, you are absolutely correct about that Something must have affected her. She spun both Mr Cimeies and me around with her words. It was quite fascinating really."

Cain's Treasure Radar revealed nothing of interest in the area.

Axis nodded at Johnny as well and rushed out to meet the ASSW along with the rest of the crew.

As Theo approached the ASSW drone, he would be able to see her hand on her head was actually being rushed through her hair rather than placed upon it as if in pain. Her looking downwards seemed to be focused on her own body. It took her a good 10 seconds to confusedly raise her head and her brow after Theo had greeted her. Her expression was an disinterested deadpan and her lips were oddly puckered up, the upper lip held over the lower lip. She looked at Theo as if wondering if he was addressing her, even going as far as to point a finger at herself in an inquisitive manner, before she raised both her eyebrows as if coming to the conclusion of a lifetime, forcing her puckered lips into a catty smirk.

Music:

"Why hello there, Mr Crowe, I see you are indeed a man of the business. Being of the same ilk myself, I feel urged to meet your trade proposition properly." Her manner of speech was ill-fitting to her young voice. Who would have thought such a voice could have carried such a great amount of sleaze? Yet it did and her smirk grew wider. "I am, well, I suppose right now I am this girl, one of the Hivemind drones, if I'm correct? I likely am. Wouldn't be my first choice of guise but I take what I can get. Can't really go against the current without a pint to my name now can I? My name's Tanaka, suppose Tanaka-chan for short with these." She raised her breasts up with her forearm, letting them plump downwards as she moved it along. "And you said you wish to help me? What a well-mannered gentleman you are! Say, my issue here is I'm being owed some money but the dastardly duo hiding behind that there spacecraft. 500k to be precise." She gestured with a nod towards the Captain and Robert. The Captain stepped out of the cover with an innocent smile on his face. "Haha, I fear she is correct. I may have spoken a bit with her and she may have given me a short rundown on some financial advice." He cocked his head, his pale purple locks dangling. "So sorry, but I couldn't let an opportunity slip to have some financial management on board. However, the lesson and the expenses needed to buy all the proper equipment... Well, let's say I also cannot allow my coffers to empty out at this point. Besides, we still need to eject her body. Would you guys mind beating her up for me? Mr Cimeies tried but he only got his stock value dropped so hard it nearly killed him."

The ASSW smirked, raising her hands and shaking her head. "Can't do that. Besides, if you wait around too long, the debt's gonna just start piling up. Remember I also hacked into your database-petty protection, by the way, I could patch you up with a real contractor for that if you want-but that's neither here nor there."

"Actually, I would appreciate that."

She raised an eyebrow in surprise. "The point was that I have your lewd photos to sell at the black market, but alright, 50k more then." Extending her hand, she took a step towards the Captain, but Axis raised her gun, interrupting her. "Don't make any moves towards the Captain!" The ASSW's smirk simply widened. "You know, he's just piling his expenses up. He's got enough to pay me off, but he doesn't want to, I can see the glint in his eye. You girl should come work with me. And you, Mr Crowe, would be an excellent business partner. If only you would help me beat the money out of this ship."

Axis stepped back with a confused expression on her face. "I don't get this money talk at all, but you're like some con man! D-does the Hivemind even do that? N-no sorry, my sis wouldn't hesitate, so I won't either! Leave this ship!" She cocked her gun towards the ASSW, who simply turned towards the party instead.

[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] Bg151

QaS: Accept Tanaka-chan's offer?
1) Yes gladly
2) No thank you
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 1:08 am

A chance to escape from the Philemon? Cain considered his options, but realised he didn't have enough money. This made him lament on his money and property lost due to the universe game ending. He really liked money, but he hated working, so maybe the offer was terrible, regardless. He would ignore her question. Seeing as everyone was looking ready for combat, he said "If you're gonna fight, I'll support you from over here." His Persona lacking offensive capabilities, he may get in the way if he stood at the front line.

1) Yes gladly

> 2) No thank you
-----------------------
Stats:
Skills:
Back to top Go down
Katz

Katz

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 3:08 am

When Tanaka-chan finally responded, Theodore is shocked by the ill-mannered speaking of the girl. And oh boy, the debt seems to be too big. five hundred thousand? that's crazy! Even if Tanaka-chan agreed to pay the debt in installment, it would still be too big for him to pay especially without the help of his parents' money. Theodore looked around him, everyone seems to be preparing themselves for a fight. The offer is just too expensive in the first place. "Blackmailing? That is such a low move, little girl," he said. Theodore might be greedy but he is not the type that will blackmail his clients. "Thank you for the nice compliment but, I do not do partnerships with blackmailers like you. Plus, you have a terrible offer." he said closing his fists and stretching his arms out. Iron began to materialize from his arms to hands forming a gauntlet.

"Unless you are gonna make this offer worthy to take, I might change my mind. After all, I do not want to invest in a horrible partner," he teased but, he didn't lie though. Theodore's loyalty lies to no one, not even on the Captain on this ship. Maybe a little more convincing will convince him. But for now? The answer is no. He punched his fists together, twice. He positioned himself the way a boxer will, ready for battle. "I do apologize that this has to end the other way."
1) Yes gladly
> 2) FUCK NO AND NOT THANK YOU

Stats:

Battle Strengths and Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 10:42 pm

Aryll was quite taken aback by Tanaka-chan's smug grin and offer, and as Robert and the Captain explained that the electrical attacks were, in fact, metaphorical and not a literal shock. He took a moment to take in the information, irises whirring and spinning like cameras before turning to face the girl, who seemed to imply that body might not have been hers. "Are you an AI, controlling that body?" He inquired, cocking his head slightly.

Aryll didn't quite understand the finer points of the economy and so was puzzled by their offer, but judging by everybody's reaction 500k was quite a sum, and the ASSW seemed quite sleazy anyway. He prepared for battle, the canine from before materializing by his side, reacting to his will.

1) Yes gladly
> 2) No thank you
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 3:26 am

The Waddle-dee's listened as politely as they would listen to anyone that wasn't being aggressive, giving her their full attention and finally as she made her offer they looked at each other a moment before looking back at Tanaka and they all shook their heads, they were not about to leave the ship they were living on and given a place on, over something like money....they didn't even really have money anyway, and even if they did they wouldn't leave.

1) Yes
> 2) No

Action:

Stats:

Skills:
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 5:58 am

Johnny was caught off guard by all of this he turned to the Captain quickly trying to see if can get answer from him "I am not going to judge I am just curious? Are they lewd photos of you or some firefighters? " Johnny kept hearing rumors about the Captain's calendar so this might be the first bit of evidence since Matty bringing the subject up. Johnny would quickly shake his head and focus back on Tanaka.

Johnny was certainly not expecting this, so someone or something named Tanaka just took over this Hivemind drone. Something about the thought just made Johnny feel queasy, this is like talking to a zombie, something else was wearing this drone's face and it was hungry. Hungry for Money apparently. No way Johnny had that sort of money, he doesn't think anyone on this ship does, this reminded him of a phrase his Father told him once. "Tanaka do stop me if you heard this phrase before. If you owe a loan-giver $10 000 you have a problem, if you owe a loan-giver $1000000 they have a problem." Johnny was hoping Tanaka understood what he was trying to say. "We don't have the funds nor I will accept this deal until I know what this 'gig' is."

Seeing as how everyone declined Tanaka's offer so far Johnny was starting to suspect a fight might break out, Johnny was ready for this fight, the Guitar ain't paying anyone's debts yet. "I can already see where this is going. Well Tanaka if your going to attack give us your best shot." Johnny is ready for some stock market crashes.

>No thank you (Decline offer)

OoC note: posting on phone but the stats haven't changed from last post.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 5:29 pm

The Captain turned to Johnny. "What firefighters? Haha, you're so silly." He clapped his hands together joyously.

Tanaka only smiled and shrugged at everyone's rejections. She didn't seem bothered at all. "You're quite right there, both you robot guy and you guitar-boy. I am an ai and be sure I know how to handle my problems. Unlike for you kiddies, this ain't nearly my first rodeo." She turned to the party as her eyes began glowing yellow. Something whirred inside her body as a robotic voice spoke up.

[INITIATING PERSONA MODULE SYSTEM]
[NEW HOST RECOGNIZED. ANALYZING...]
[ERROR: COULD NOT DIFFERENTIATE FROM PREVIOUS HOST. ANALYSIS INCOMPLETE. PERSONA MODULE INITIATION CONTINUING.]
[RESCANNING POTENTIAL. RECALIBRATING EXISTENCE.]
[INCOMPLETE POTENTIAL SCAN. ATTEMPTING TO RECONFIGURE LOADED PERSONA PLUG.]
[ERROR: PERSONA PLUG RECONFIGURED.]

[REGISTERED BEELZEBUB/SUCCUBUS]

A red glow burst around Tanaka's body like breaking glass. Behind her emerged an entity looking like a mosquito, but with a rather human body.

"Now then, this is odd. This body is resisting me. But this power...this assets. I like them."

[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] Chapte69
"If you won't pay up, I'll just make you my slaves with these jugs! Go, Beelzebub!"

Battle Music:

Tanaka-chan, Level 13:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 5:32 pm

((players can choose whichever Plug they have Equipped to Activate before Sex Sells goes off and can adjust their resistances to the Ailment skill accordingly))
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:59 pm

Furie covered Cain's eyes with her hand!
-----------------------
Action:
Stats:
Skills:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next