Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]

Go down 
+4
Phantom of the Chat
Sosina
Space Overlord Bfroger6
Katz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 7:07 pm

Alex & Tanaka

The Waddle-dee's did their work and as they did they would wave to Doc Socket and would stand around Them and it would seem the Waddle-dee's and Doc were having a conversation, though the only sounds were coming from Doc it did seem like the Waddle-dee's fully understood Them and were talking back, the ones talking to the Doc would trade off with the ones working so that work didn't slow down and that they could all get a chance to talk to the Doc as well.

Unknown to the Others the Waddle-dee's were already setting things up for a remote Monitor for the members of Roberts group that they had brought in for the Doc previously, and were setting things up with him so that Robert could also monitor their well being.

One even rushed out with a pad to deliver it to the group that was with Robert.

Robert

The Waddle-dee's all smiled up at him even as he called them slaves and one wrote on the notepad and showed it to him while walking in front of him to lead him to a room that would easily fit him comfortably "We are not slaves, we were given a home here when ours was taken from us, so we want to repay that kindness and want to protect our home and those that live here, We are sure you must feel the same way about your home and wanting to protect it right? As for a room here is one" the Waddle-dee stopped at a large door that could easily admit Robert and opened it for him, the room was designed for larger races in mind and would no doubt easily keep the captain comfortable.

The Little Waddle-dee scooted into the room with the note pade telling him where everything was before writing on the pad once more just as another Waddle-dee rushed into the room with what seemed to be a medical monitor that was reinforced to allow Robert to hold it if he wished and placed the device on the table "and here we have the remote monitoring device you asked about, the doctor has already seen to your crew and they are recovering, when we got to the ship we took them to the doctor as soon as possible to tend to their wounds as for your claws".

As it was flipping the page on the notepad another Waddle-dee rushed in with a set of tools and spare parts like gears hinges and the like and the Waddle-dee with the Notepad turned it around for Robert to read "We have the the tools here but if you tell us about the claw and how it works as we work on it we can help you fix it up as much as possible" the Waddle-dee's around him nodded and smiled up at the large Alien apparently having no fear of him at all.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 10:44 pm

"What?" Cain stared at Tanaka as he gathered his thoughts. "Earth still exists? What the $&%#? Then let's just go." He turned to Johnny. "We can just go home, right? Tanaka wants to, too. It wouldn't be that hard." Would it be the same Earth they were from? This was uncertain, but he had to see. Simply going back to it in this new universe seemed like the obvious answer to Cain's goal of going home. It couldn't be that different, if all of the original humans to exist in the new world were the people who stopped existing in the last. In a way, this isn't a different universe at all, more of a direct sequel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 2:31 am

"...I feel like I've heard that before..." Aryll murmured, almost dreamily as he probed his shattered memory banks to try and place the familiarity of Axis's statement. It was not unlike trying to piece together a jigsaw puzzle while looking through a fogged, broken kaleidoscope, and he quickly gave up the effort - though he couldn't shake the feeling that he'd remembered something about what he was, and just this thought alone was encouraging.

I'm not certain about what this 'pre-world' is either..." He mused quietly as the others spoke. "Earth...?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 10:40 pm

(((OoC note: next turn will be the last rotation before this thread advances; this thread will advance after 5 days regardless of the posts made)))

Axis & Tanaka

Axis turned to Johnny. "The Pits are like a system of big asteroids far away from Earth that I used to live on before the Captain took me in. From what I've been told people originally came there for mining, but the Hivemind attacks pretty much ruined the place. That was only slightly after I was born so I don't remember it. I just know the Pit as it is today!" She looked up, spreading her arms in joy.

Tanaka, meanwhile, smirked, looking at the other girl cross-armed. "Yeah, it's a gloomy shithole. These guys have a whole city built out of scraps with houses built on top of each other making this ugly ass city where light never shines. I hate it, but people from there are idiots. Lots of companies also dump their trash there because no one cares about the place anymore and it's cheap. So don't listen to the moronic optimist." She ended her explanation with a scoff at which Axis pouted.

"We do get some sunlight around noon every day when the other asteroids move aside to give the sunshine a way to reach us!" She explained.

"Whatever."

"And it's not that bad! I had friends there and my father still lives there with my bro. I'm just following my sister's path today, looking to secure us all a place to stay on Earth, where all the cool space people live!" She raised a hand in a victorious pose, winking at Johnny. "Oh, but I have no clue what rank my sis is. I...uh...haven't heard from her in a while." She looked to the side, kind of losing all of the perk she had a second ago.

Tanaka picked up on that, shrugging. "On to brighter topics, the guy can digitize your consciousness for around 1,500,000 Vc. No refunds policy. Let me know and Tanaka's Commodities'll hook you right up!" She joined the index and thumbs on both her hands together into two money gestures, spreading her forearms like a crab. Whatever that was supposed to be. She lowered her hands when Cain addressed the Earth matter. "Duh, Earth's the main hub of the human race. The place is supposed to be a paradise, which is why it's tough to get inside. I've never personally been there, but oh boy, from the images and data I've looked over..." She smooched her fingers. "Cest magnifique! Or something like that. That's where all the big biz is at. Entertainment, all the trends. Earth. If this ship had the subscriptions, it could probably display most of Earth's media. That's how far Earth's influence spreads! All thanks to the Empress, bless her."

"I've never seen any Earth shows! Have you?" Axis perked up again.

Tanaka shook her head in confirmation. "But I'll just let you see the stuff for yourself when we get there. These people seem intent on doing that, but first things first, we need to avoid the Hivemind. It would do us no good to get to Earth if we were all drones."

Doc let the Dees set up the camera in the other room over, where more medical beds were lined. Well, they more looked like operation tables than anything else, but regardless. Robert's men, two humans and several slug-like aliens were occupying most of the room. They seemed to be fast asleep. As the Dees passed through the room, they would see the syringes with anesthetics Doc had likely used on them to get them to calm down while staying there. Setting up the camera would be easy. Once set up. Doc popped in front of it to give a salute to Robert and the rest of the Dees watching the feed.

Robert

Robert scowled at the Dees' relentless smiles. They explained in their notes that they weren't slaves, at which he kind of shrugged. "I ain't apologizin for callin' you slaves just because ya're nice an all. But yeah, ye're right, I feel like that about me home. Libertaria's special, y'know." He entered the room, looking around it. For a moment it seemed he was going to be impressed, but instead, he scoffed annoyedly, plopping his ass down upon the bedding.

Now, he was definitely not ready for the Dees' efficiency. As they brought the monitor over along with a note, he had to contain himself from asking whether this was for real. "I ain't believin' until I'm seein'." He said instead, glaring intently as the screen turned on and what appeared to be a red eyed insect appeared on the other side.

The big man screamed, nigh slashing at the monitor with his claw. Thankfully, he stopped as he saw his crew in the background. The insectoid creature disappeared from screen shortly after giving some sort of comical salute. "This place is insane." He said, holding a claw to his mane, scratching the back of his head. "But this should be good." He placed the monitor upon the table. He wasn't expecting the Dees to actually gather tools for his claws.

"Ya lil critters are way too perky. Why get so excited over helpin' me? We were enemies. I would've slashed ya ta death last time had I had the chance." He spoke without breaking his scowl. "Are ya really sure ya wanna try fixin' my claws? Nah, no way, you couldn't. These aren't all metal, y'see. Visceral stuff. No way're ya touchin' anythin' inside em. Just gimme some oil, preferably olive. Pour it in. Antiseptics too." He commanded, sending the Dees off on more errands.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 12:47 am

Axis & Tanaka

The Waddle-dee's started to make sure the room was cleaned up the needles and they asked Socket for some anti-septic for cleaning Robert's hand and once they got it the Waddle-dee that got it rushed out to deliver it as soon as possible, the little creatures were as efficient as always and soon the medical room was repaired and cleaned fully and the patients had pillows and blankets to make sure they were comfortable, they even adjusted the angle of the camera to give the best view now that they were getting the information from the Waddle-dee's near Robert so he could get the best view to make sure they fulfilled the request to the best possible outcome.

With that the other Waddle-dee's were now cleaning the rest of the place and fixing things like lights and the like that needed their regular maintenance as the others seemed to ignore them they worked as usual to make sure the ship around the residents was in top condition.

Robert

The Waddle-dee's smiled up at him nto even seemingly offended from him not apologizing, and as they took care of things they continued to make sure everything was okay, then Robert let out a scream and the Waddle-dee's looked at him and one held up a note "Oh that's Doctor Socket, he is just letting you know they are okay and taken care of, they are just sleeping right now" they smiled up at him as the Waddle-dee's in the medical area were already adjusting the camera for a better view until the best possible angle was gained. how they managed to do that would be a mystery since they worked silently.

As they continued to get supplies for Robert, a few listened to Robert and as he asked his question one with the notepad started to write "We like to help people when we can, and you may have but with so much of us and if you were a threat to the safety of our home we would have stopped at nothing to stop you, but we are glad we don't have to fight as this is much better then having to fight and we were able to help your friends medically we don't like having to fight if we don't have to, as for your claw we can try if you wish we have some trained in medicine and others in mechanics so we could try to repair it and heal it to the best of our abilities if your willing? though the Doctor would be the best one to see about the best care"

Just as the note was done and it turned it around for Robert a team of Waddle-dee's walked in and a few others left, the new team that entered had the anti-septic and the oil as well as medical equipment and supplies in case he wanted them to take care of the claw, and once again it was done with a speed and efficiency that was more then likely unseen by many.

one things even Robert probably would have noticed as he had walked through the halls with the Waddle-dee's leading him was that most people hadn't even seemed to regester the little things presence despite the fact that they had also seemed to be the ones doing nearly all the work in the halls and rushing about in an orderly fashion, and even now a Mega-Dee Wandered it's way through the hall by the door to his room and he could quite clearly see that it was easily larger then him it was larger than the Big Waddle-dee's that he had seen at the meeting and it was squeezing through the hall that had let him pass unrestricted, as it scooted by it only turned smiled and gave him a little wave before scooting on past clearly trying to get somewhere, and it didn't even seem to stop the normal sized Waddle-dee's from doing their tasks.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:29 am

Johnny looked at with interest about the pit and while it basically sounded like space Detroit, but it kinda sounded like it had a rustic charm to it, like a humble town in the country side only with a lot more crap and asteroids. Well it's definitely a place that Johnny will want to look at some later point in his life, however long that maybe. "Sounds like a place I will need to see for myself. So Axis if the S.S Philemon ever end up there can you give me a tour of the Pits please? It does sound pretty interesting" Well since there was a local among them and a business program? that seemed to know a great deal about the place. The Cyborg would move his fingers as if they were playing strings.

Johnny after hearing about the digitizing Johnny in true Guitar fashion pressed for more information about the whole deal "So Tanaka what does this Digitizing process actually entail? Like what happens? is it a copy and paste of the client's mind or is it like a full on conversion? if I am investing a million and half VC into this I want to know everything I can about it before making a purchase." When it comes to major life altering operations it's important to be a savvy consumer as there are no doubt scammers like Tanaka out there in the Universe.

"So Humans basically turned the Earth into some sort of Exclusive Club? Well I I can't say I didn't see that coming." The Description Tanaka gave out about the current state of the Earth was an interesting one albeit worrying for the Guitar, on one hand since it became an entertainment hub he might have an easier time finding a gig there considering his new body, but on the other hand will they even let the S.S Philemon come in at all? Johnny then turned his attention to Cain "Hey Cain do you think they will give us a senior discount for living on Earth 3000 years ago?" Johnny doubt that little factoid will help them enter in any meaningful way, it was wishful thinking at best.

As the conversation continued Johnny took noticed of the Waddle Dees trying to set something up and to his surprise the Waddle Dees were setting up a communication monitor, he could tell this because he heard the big tough Pirate man screaming as Dr Socket did his business and left. Johnny got closer until he could see the screen a little more Cleary, he couldn't tell if Robert can see him clearly or not "Oh Hello Robert. How are you holding up?" Johnny wasn't exactly thrilled to this filthy dinner runnier, but it didn't mean he shouldn't take the effort to be polite with him. Not that helped Johnny in the past when interacting with this brute. Johnny turned around to see what he can only assume are more space pirates trying to recover, he noticed some humans and some weird slug people. Johnny wanted to look shocked but at this stage seeing a new alien or demon starts to become less shocking, sure it's interesting to finally talk to real aliens but it starts to lose it's impact after a while, Johnny was starting to wonder how close the ship is to landing on planet by now.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 4:08 pm

"Well young man, the procedure is completely painless, delightfully quick and very cheap. Some hustlers would be most thrilled to rip you out of 3 million VC and such, but through Tanaka's Commodities, you'll get it for just 1.5!" Tanaka smirked, clasping her hands together. "It's like the process of making a Plug, really. A pretty ass hat is connected to your knocker and voila, a new you is born in digital space. If you want multiples of you, just copy and paste! It's easy, but it'll cost ya some server space. Consciousnesses can get quite big."

Axis smiled at Johnny as well. "Sure, I'd be happy to give you a tour! Through the city and through the junkyard as well! Oh, we could skate down Roundabout Road if we wanted to. You seem cool enough for that!" She grinned as the Dees ran around her fixing stuff.

"Screw ya that's how I'm holdin' up." Robert responded turning away from the screen. "Can ya get the bastard out of frame? Or send a big one to lug 'im?" He started speaking to the Dees around him as they poured the oil into his claws' crevices. He wiggled his fingers a bit. "Ye ye, suck it all dry. If ya spill any Imma throw ya in the gutter when we land." He spoke seemingly to his claws.

At that time, an announcement resounded through SS Philemon. A familiar, soft spoken voice emanated from the speakers lining the walls.

"Dear travelers aboard the SS Philemon, we will shortly be arriving at Libertaria where we will have our ship repaired. Libertaria, from what we know, is a place where many people live, as well as Aliens. In that sense, I think it resembles our own vessel. Wouldn't you agree? Thus it is my wish that we all get along upon landing." He paused for a moment. "Those who I have invited before, please join me at the Hangar Bay. Everyone else, please prepare to unboard, but do not crowd the halls. The leader of Libertaria will be greeting us as we land. Keep polite and mind your words around her. That is all."

Robert scoffed but remained silent, the rest of you would gather at the Hangar Bay, where the Captain waited, speaking into the Module on his forearm. "That is excellent, well done Hicks. And the Waddle Dees." He turned as you approached, gazing at you with his light colored eyes. "It would seem we had received proper guidance through the Dust Cloud and will be landing any minute now. As we do, keep in mind what I've said." He turned towards the Bay gate. Around ten or so minutes of anticipation that Axis spent excitedly tapping in place later, the ship shook rather viciously as it landed. Whirring could be heard from the outside and the Hangar Bay began to open, letting bright yet cold light inside. Like a lightbulb's glow.

For a moment you could see nothing, but a dark figure, elongated arms dragging behind it, surrounded by several creatures of odd shapes and sizes that you have never seen before, made its way to face you on the other side of the gate. Your eyes adjusted as you blinked several times, following the Captain's steps out.

Wind blew in your faces the moment you exited the ship. Around you a wide spanning desert against a craggy looking mountain. Metal pillars drilled into the cliff's sides formed a sort of docking place for large spaceships. Philemon was laid on the ground. The whirring sounds you heard must have been its docking mechanisms.

Before you stood Um against that image of a wilderness, the leader of the Pirates of Libertaria, gazing at you with her hollow eyes. Her almost shark-like face formed an everlasting grin which revealed all of her blunt teeth. Her head snapped with a series of clicks as she gazed upon you all.

"Welcome, star travelers of the Philemon, to Libertaria." She said in that almost hissing voice of hers. A guttural, abyssal voice. "Follow us."

The Captain gave a slight bow and you began to move up a path towards the craggy, cliff-like mountain. As you did so, you began to hear noises in the distance. The shouting busy buzzing of a crowded marketplace. A city, Libertaria. You climbed upon the hill and a ground road that led into what appeared to be a desert bazar. The dust flying about was being blocked by the craggy mountain that cradled most of the city's structures like a giant windshield. You could see people and aliens of all shapes and sizes moving in the distance. Tanaka whistled at the sight.

[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 Bg153

Music:

"Thank you for having us." The Captain said and Um nodded in response. Her entourage looked at you with elongated necks and glowy, large beady eyes.

"The pleasure is ours. We have prepared a feast for you and your crew. Please, invite everyone over to the city tonight. We shall eat and drink in celebrations of the first visitors in over a hundred long years." Her shoulders seemed to quake up and down as if laughing, yet no noise escaped her nonexistent lips. "Yes, we are quite pleased to house you. The Hivemind will not be able to locate you here. You are safe. We are safe. Everyone is happy." She gave a silent laugh again.

"That is excellent. I will assign my head engineer to talk to your people about the repairs. We will, of course, pay you back. Somehow."

"But Cap, don't you have a huge va-"

"Haha, what a funny girl. No we do not have extensive funds at the moment, which is why I am offering our services instead."

"Very kind. Kind indeed. We will get along well. And about the method of payment, refer to me. I may have tasks for your people, the ones who have proven themselves so capable." She said, but then snapped to look at all of you. "You, some of you were in the Dust Cloud. I must give my thanks again. You killed none of Libertaria's people. Though it must weigh heavy upon their backs, the loss, more of pride than else, I will still express my deepest gratitude. Rest, feast. Then we will see how close we can work together. And do not wander too far. The deserts here, you see, brim with beings of the Void."

You have made your way down to the marketplace with Um and her entourage. You found yourselves surrounded by humans, but also various aliens as well. Some were tall, others short. Some slithered and some were more like humans. A figure with pitch black skin and sharp yellow eyes passed you by curiously before running off. Afterwards, people began gathering around you, curious.

"Haha." Um had to utter the words to quote-on-quote laugh. "Everyone is interested. But give space to our visitors. They are weary and will approach you on their own. But they will not touch. They will not break. Libertaria is sacred. Trade instead. Trading is fair enough in the land of freedom."

((NOTE: At this point Colette, X01 and Anna can join this thread as well; the thread will be updated in 5 days and it will end. Points of interest around Libertaria along with the related Missions and Quests will be added then))
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 10:57 pm

Waddle-dee's

As everyone started to leave the ship they would notice a massive flood of Waddle-dee's Swarming out around them though they were not getting underfoot and they started to take notes on the ship, clearly they where making an assessment of the ship, and then another cargo hold opened and out jumped out some Colossal-dee's massive version's of Waddle-dee's that started to help make assessments of the ship by helping to move some of the smaller Dee's around, and then more Waddle-dee's spilled out of the ship Big Waddle-dee, Mega Waddle-dee, Giant Waddle-dee, Colossal Waddle-dee, they were all spilling out of the ship to help with the assessment, and a few normal sized Waddle-dee's were heading to the market with things for trade, clearly things were about to get very busy around the little creatures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
X01

As the Ship landed X01 looked over at it then her scanners picked up signals as she picked up ASSW's leaving the ship and she started to make her way over to the ship her boosters activating as she moved in her scanners sweeping and identifying at least three that were leaving the ship as well as two apparently in the large vessel, one outside held tell tale makers on her scanner as a Hivemind Model, as did the one inside the ship, breaking out of the crowd in the market she landed in front of the group leaving the ship and unfolded her Battle fists "Identify Make and Model....and surrender the compromised units..." she announced as she took up a defensive stance eyes looking to Tanaka, Johnny, and Aryll.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Octavius

Octavius had been filled in on what happened out in the dust cloud and he had grumbled about it, at the Moment Maruki was having one of her shows so she was busy which was good considering he was about to go confront Robert about what had happened, as it sounded like he had jumped the damned gun which caused the scuffle and apparently he got his ass handed to him.

Walking over to the ship he could spot Robert in the group of unknowns. the others would see a rather tall alien, though not as tall as Robert, but he had many arms and he was looking rather annoyed "Robert! care to explain in more detail what the hell happened out there?" he called as he drew closer just as X01 addressed the group, though Octavius didn't seem to care about that situation at the moment as she seemed to be addressing the visitors "What the hell am I supposed to Tell my daughter if her Uncle just went and Died?" he continued angrily "AND on top of that your missing one of her shows!" he finished.

Then the Old Pirate noticed the ASSW and raised an eyebrow "The hell?"

Last edited by Sosina on Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rustytengo

rustytengo

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 4:18 am

Colette watched as the huge ship made its way over and landed in the distance. She was a bit excited seeing it since hey if ships can land here maybe she could book passage on one back to earth or they might have a way to contact her manager on it.

Of course that excitement faded a bit as she saw the familiar form or X01 rise above the crowd with her boosters and takeoff towards the group coming from the ship, looking like she was about to smack something.

"That's not good. I should stop her from doing anything that could get her in trouble." she said to herself as she started to make her way through the crowd following X01. Seeing X01 and in front of the group and ready her weapons Colette grumbled to herself as she managed to break through the crowd and move in between X01 and the others "X what are you doing! We are guest here and shouldn't be starting fights with others." She said looking sternly at X01...well as sternly as she could givne the height difference of the two.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 3:19 pm

Rika

You go out to explore only to have to deal with dust clouds, pirates, being cramped in the cockpit with another because you were just to nice to let them continue to float in space, and then have your patience tried when it looked like said pirates were going to close in on you being led by a very odd alien. Yeah, needless to say when they got back to the ship, Rika nerves were about fried; however, instead of retreating to his home/shop he instead floated over to the bar to try and cool off.

There were people milling about along with the usual Dees doing this and that as newcomers collected from the outside were brought on board. Taking a seat at the bar, an unusual pick for him, he would settle with a strong drink. The strange blue haired bar keeper somehow managing to bring him a sense of ease even though he usually didn't interact wit the guy. It was strange, but he didn't question it much.

About time the announcement came over the speaker that they were landing, the odd alien had reverted back to his usual red headed self. Though for whatever reason his shadowy lady friend was not with him. He would keep a good grip on his drink making sure it did not spill when they landed and he made sure to finish it before getting up and leaving the bar.

He debated on going back to his area of the ship, but decided despite how meh he was feeling to go outside anyway. Maybe actually being on solid ground that was not a ship and in fresh air would help his mood out. He'd lag behind the group, but still managed to blend in despite his looks as he looked about the place and the odd people that wanted to come to them. However, his attention was drawn to the approach of an odd machine like woman that decided to not only make demands, but threaten them too?

Green eyes flickered gold with agitation, but went back to being green as he moved from his spot behind the group so that he was able to move to the front and place himself between them and this tall lady.

He'd narrow green eyes at her on the edge of saying something when a girl made her way from the crowd and getting between the tall lady and them would actually try and stop the lady?

Green eyes would drift to the smaller girl as his agitation eased up slightly. He considered the words said and after a while, his eyes would drift back to the tall woman.

"I would advise listening to your friend. We are not here to start wars and we won't be surrendering anything to you. Also I do not see the need for anyone to identify anything to you even less so since you have decided to approach us in such an aggressive fashion and not even introduce yourself," he would say coldly to the machine and then looking back at the small girl his coldness would melt slightly though not a even a trace of a smile would break his onto his face. "And who may you be, Miss?" His tone was alot gentler with her, but maybe that was because she had won a bit of favor from him over the other due her actions and words.

Tequila

Unlike the red head, Tequila had more or less been in the background of things as things unfolded both within the ship and outside of it. Things remained more or less lively to say the least, so when the ship finally landed and folks were more interested in going outside than staying in, the ASSW stayed behind rather than going out with the group with the red head that had been in his bar moments ago. It was odd for the curious machine to not go out with the group to the city. He loved data more than anything, but for whatever reason, he decided to check on things around the ship briefly before finding a pathway up to the top of the ship since the Dees seemed to be swarming everywhere anyway. Moving about the top of the ship until he found a comfortable perch, he would look towards the town his scanners picking up much life over there; however, his blue eye would soon turn away from that as he instead focused on the landscape around them, his scanners taking in data like the weather, temperature and how the landscape was behaving. Mhm. Yes a much more intriguing space than the city for the bot for the time being.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Zain

Zain

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 9:28 pm

The moment the door of the ship swung open and let in fresh air, Aryll was immediately struck by the the maelstrom of activity his scanners had begun to take in; The various lifeforms, colours, wind and atmosphere, which almost seemed to have a tangible flavour, were very much a sharp contrast from the pressurized and sparsely populated monocolour halls of the Philemon, so much so that it was almost liberating for the android.

For a brief moment he still sat there, struck dumb by the sheer amount of new information he had been exposed to before clambering out of the ship and following the rest of the group and sparing a glance upwards at another blue-haired entity who also seemed to be observing the landscape when his attention was drawn towards a large woman who was obviously mechanical given her appearance.

His hand reflexively gripped the hilt of his weapon as she abruptly demanded three of their group, himself included to be handed over. He relaxed, though still didn't surrender his grip on his blade as the redhead who had pulled him into his ship attempted to reason with the woman. He glanced down to the device on his forearm (which Axis had identified as a "hivemind module;" He still didn't fully understand what the term meant) which had the remains of a serial number etched into the side which was too scuffed to read. Still, he remained cautious as he stood behind the other members of the group, making eye contact with X01 as he peered at her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 10:03 am

Space it was a place that many in Johnny's time dreamt of exploring, to see the stars in all of it's beauty and all of it's horrors, to see if there is other intelligent life like them or if we are alone in the vast void known as space where desolation is guaranteed and the crippling weight of loneliness as people were stuck asking questions about the Universe that no one had the answers to. Well that was 3000 years ago and Johnny figured with that amount of time some of those burning questions of yesteryear would be answered but sadly those questions would be swept away with Libertaria's harsh winds and the Captain's calming voice reminding the crew to use their manners when addressing these alien people. The Cyborg just took in the scenery of the planet. It was mostly sand as far as the eye can see. The sight of more alien species enter his vision, Johnny can only express shock and curiosity at Um and their tall friend. When the purple alien addressed the party regarding the topic of the pirates, Johnny decided it was a good idea to be somewhat humours about the whole ordeal and try to show there was no hard feeling "Well you can mostly thanks to the Waddle Dees for keeping those guys alive. I am pretty sure if it was me piloting one of those ships the whole encounter would've just all been collateral damage in my attempts to figure out how to pilot ship as everyone including myself would meet a fiery end in the cold vacuum of space." and that joke went on for way too long, Johnny would pick up one of the Waddle Dees that were passing by and show it off to the aliens to help him get back on the topic."Alright my joke is starting to turn into a ramble, point is we aren't killers especially these little guys, from what I have seen they only want to help others."  

"Woah." the sight of the bazaar and watching the alien culture unfurl, once again it reminded Johnny alot of what he read on the internet back at home regarding the more sandy countries back on earth such as Saudi Arabia, Johnny could only imagine Tanaka is planning on how to scam all of these people with her own wares. It was all well and good for Johnny until X01 showed up looking ready for a fight. "AARRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" this has caught Johnny off guard really badly, so much so he didn't pay much mind to the Octopus calling out Robert, had the ASSW not shown up demanding make and model the Cyborg Guitar would've joined in on the Bobert bashing. Johnny then addressed the new ASSW present "I am Johnny Guitar a cyborg I don't have a make or model, and I don't know about Tanaka and Ayrll here I have no clue what their stories are." ok that was a small white lie but Johnny was trying his best to avoid a fight where possible, the cyborg was also trying to figure out what X01 meant by Compromised units? Zeta perhaps? Yeah remember when Zeta was a plot point? Ha yeah good times. But any who Johnny would remain silent until he saw the results of Rika and Collete's intervention.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 9:38 am

When Johnny inquired about a senior discount, despite assuming it was a joke, it made him seriously consider the reaction of those on Earth. He didn't make eye contact with Johnny, but used a more quiet voice as if speaking only to him. "It kinda sounds like a dystopia. Or would it be a utopia? A promised paradise everyone wants to get into, but can't." Despite implying suspicion, it didn't deter his intent on visiting. Something unrelated really stuck in Cain's mind when Johnny asked the question, but now wasn't the time to ponder on it. After staring off for a few seconds, he resumed speaking. "I think most people now were born in this universe. Maybe historians would care about what we know."

Cain had never visited a desert before. It seemed interesting, until he realised that sand in the shoes was not a very comfortable situation. He would take caution to avoid that. On the bright side, feeling the wind blow both his hair and the cool cloak he found in a drawer he was still wearing like in an anime opening felt cool. This was the reason he grew it to this length, and it finally paid off. He started looking forward to whatever these tasks Um mentioned were, as it was implied these involved combat, so that'd probably be the first thing he checked out. Johnny's joke gave Cain a light chuckle, until a funny robot woman approached to bring in some seriousness. He stared at her with a neutral expression from behind most of the other people there since they were already in front of him. Rika, among others, had already started to engage her in communication, so he didn't feel a need to say anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 10:29 pm

Robert stepped towards Octavius, an annoyed expression on his face. He ran a claw over his face, dragging his eyelids down in exasperation. "Give me a break, Squid, will ye. And again with the 'ole Uncle thing." His voice was brash as he responded. He turned to speak to Um but X01's appearance shook the conversation in a new direction.

As chaos ensued, Tanaka jumped and hid behind Axis, who drew her gun. However, before anything could happen, X01 would feel slimy tentacles climbing up her ankles. They pulled her up so her head hung down, and at their other end stood Um, frozen in a monstrous cackle. Her arms had extended to at least triple their length and she was holding the heavy X01 up in the air with ease. "Now now." She hissed in a gentle tone. "I haven't seen this one. And it is making problems. Is it one of yours?" She turned to the Captain.

"I have never seen this android." The Captain shrugged nonchalantly, shaking his head.

"Then an intruder, one carrying war to our precious Libertaria." X01 could feel the tentacles start pulling at her legs with incredible force. If this kept up, something would give way eventually...

"W-wait stop stop halt..." A meek voice sounded from somewhere. Um turned without loosening the grip on X01. An out-of-breath girl with glasses had run up from the city. She raised her head as if to speak but swapped it with a finger raised in apology. "I just...phew, gimme a moment."

Um relaxed the grip, ever so slightly. "Theracce." She whispered. "Have you seen this android and the woman with it." She nudged her head towards Colette. Her neck cracked like a whip.

The girl went pale. "U-um y-yeah yes yes." She stuttered. "Uhm I saw them on the security Demons in the Wildlands.....just a lil' while ago."

"I see. Are they a disturbance to our Freedom." Um cocked her head to the side, almost endearingly, had it not been for the vicious form.

"N-no I think not. I-I'm sorry for not reporting. Really am." The girl bowed her head. However, this seemed enough for Um, who let X01 drop down to the ground with a thud.

"It is fine, Child of Freedom. There will be no punishment. However, put it in a report now."

"R-roger." The girl bowed again, turning only to give a passing glance to Colette and X01 before running back off the way she came from.

"Apologies, Visitor to Freedom. For frightening you. I wouldn't have torn off your feet. Do not be alarmed." Um leaned over X01. "However, do not sow War upon the Soil of Freedom. Join these people or stay far from them if you cannot be contained."

"It is fine, Lady Um." The Captain interjected, stepping forward. He looked at X01. "Do not fret, I can assure you our android friends have severed their connections to the Hivemind. If you wish to examine our records, the Waddle Dees shall lend you a hand. We too do not wish for conflict." He smiled towards X01 before nodding his head slightly towards Colette. "It would seem these people may have been affected by our re-emergence, Lady Um. I am terribly sorry for the trouble and if any more people appear, I hope Libertaria will be able to house them temporarily while we shall assist as well." He gave a bow to Um who nodded in response.

"The Soil of Freedom welcomes all. But now let us feast." She exclaimed, leading the way further on.

---

A little ways off to the side, Cain and Johnny notice a glint of sharp yellow eyes disappear into the crowd gathering around the crew.

---

You all leave to feast. It is a veritable feast of many a thing, both familiar and unfamiliar to Earth-dwellers. You have been welcomed warmly into Libertaria. Now it is up to you to decide how the fate of this world shall proceed and what role shall you play upon the Land of Freedom, the hidden desert city of Libertaria.

[Chapter #1.2.3 - Libertaria Landing END]
-you can claim mission rewards-

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t8445-devious-troubles-libertaria-landing-mission-06
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 11:21 pm

>You feel like you've gained some...questionable allies. Still, a bond is a bond. Reap the benefits.

///I am thou, and thou art I...///
///A new star resonates in the dark sky...///

///Destined to become a guiding light...///

[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 Global21
///Tanaka.EXE - Emperor GSL Rank 1///

Tanaka.EXE Global SL benefits:

---

[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 Global22
///Um Necheip - Justice GSL Rank 1///

Um Necheip Global SL benefits:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]   [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6