Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sisters at Last (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sisters at Last (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sisters at Last (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sisters at Last (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sisters at Last (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sisters at Last (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sisters at Last (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sisters at Last (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sisters at Last (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sisters at Last (Rita)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Sisters at Last (Rita) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:21 pm

"Well, it doesn't really feel like that, but the gun does click and give a bullet noise... all that comes out of it is sparkling blue glass stuff, I dunno, it disappears before I can check it out." Rita sighed afterwards, not sure why they were talking about this now... sure, Evokers were neat and all, but... well, they weren't the most important thing, though they could be counted as a strength in and of themselves, depending on what they were. Her Evoker, however... could be said to be more of a weakness since it relied on her being able to move around.

"That... is lucky. I wish I could use something like that... if I'm stuck somewhere and can't use my hands, I'm basically boned. Anyone that uses a card could... I dunno, like, bite it or stomp it or something." She'd wave a hand around as to dismiss the thought. It would be funny to see, for sure, but it was a kind of ridiculous idea... like, biting your Evoker? That sounds like something a dog would do...

"Oh, uh, yeah, our Personas... well, mine is Nero Caesar, actually, the fifth Emperor of Rome... gotta say, I never imagined that the figure said to be male in history books would actually be female. I guess that's just how she went down in history? Not surprisingly, though, her personality's just as it was recorded. Haha." Well... maybe it wasn't exactly that, but it was close enough. What actually mattered in this situation was that her Nero was female. Maybe this world's Nero was male and she was just some other world's one? Whatever, it didn't bother Rita nor her Persona right now. If anything, Nero doesn't care whether she's seen as male or female, she has psychological traits of both, so meh.

Rita stayed quiet for the most part, just listening to what Naomi-nee had to say... honestly... they were both stubborn, that was for sure. "Naomi-nee... just be careful. Like you, I have someone I promised to return to as well, so I'd be safe at any time... I know I would... If I ever see a text on my cellphone from the Velvet Room about you being in danger or something like that, I'll never forgive you, you hear me? I'm not losing anyone else, not this far in... so don't you dare ever do anything that may put you in danger." She held herself tightly after saying that. Rita was worried, very much so... even if they'd only met recently, she couldn't handle if Naomi-nee died, or anyone else, for that matter... hell, even almost complete strangers like Jack and Nilo would affect her by dying.

"Just... I know you already have someone you need to stay safe for... but now you have two. If you ever... and I mean ever are near death, I'll drag you back to the world of the living personally... on my watch, no-one's dying...!" Getting a bit mad at herself now, Rita got up from the table slowly, finishing her drink with a big swig and setting it down on the table, her eyes defiantly wet. "I need to go now... I can't stay out for very long, I need to pack... Just... keep what I said in mind... please..." Gritting her teeth, Rita just stood there for a bit, already feeling the curious glances of the other customers... she couldn't care less for that right now, though... she wouldn't leave just yet, more being... shaken up to do much... that was fine. Even with her eyes slightly wet, tears wouldn't fall... no, she was stronger than that. Rita was determined to uphold what she said, whatever happened... that was just how she was.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:55 am

Oh well. Evokers were just something pretty, “Well, they are more cool than useful, in my opinion.” It was sort of a handicap to use one. It made you look cool from the outside, she supposed, but when it came to actually fighting, she couldn’t figure out what advantage it gave you, “Although, if you were out of it, I guess it wouldn’t matter either way. Actually, since you use something like that, does that mean you need to carry it all the time? That sounds like a bit of a burden.” She liked to travel light when in the other worlds. The most she carried was her tablet if she was on an educational expedition and some sweets in case she got tired. She couldn’t imagine dragging more than that with her, since it seemed like it would weigh her down.

Naomi would stand up slowly and go up to Rita. She would open her arms and hug her (taller) little sister. The height difference must have made this scene look strange from the outside, but that wasn’t important. She had to reach up slightly to rub the girl’s head, “I know you’re worried for me, hun. You’re as worried for me as I am for you. I understand, but I’m not going to die. I don’t want to hurt the people who are important to me that way. That’s why you don’t have to worry. I won’t do anything that will put me in danger, and at the first sign I will get out of there. I always go there with a plan to escape if I need it. It’s just a matter of staying out of trouble.” She would pull away with a small, concerned smile, “And you’re much too pretty to let those tears stain your face over this. Save them for when you’ll really need them. I promise to be safe, so don’t cry for me. You just have to promise that you’ll be safe too, okay?” She didn’t want to see her sister cry. It broke her heart.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:45 am

Debatable... Rita couldn't actually summoner her Persona without her Evoker it all, it was more of a necessity for her... she didn't have any magical floating card to crush, after all, so this was what was best for her...

"Well... yeah, I need to keep it on me all the time... I have it with me right now, even, I never leave home without it." Having your only means of summoning your Persona with you all the time was just smart... maybe it was a bit inconvenient, but she had a good holster for it and it could be hooked anywhere on her body... like under her shirt, for example, or beneath her skirt. It honestly didn't matter to her where it was, the thing's thin enough to not be uncomfortable.

Then... Rita just couldn't really take it. Even with Naomi-nee's words, it would reassure her at all... "Dammit... alright... I trust you, Naomi-nee, so I'm sure you'll be fine... but if you ever need help in that world, I'm here as well. God... Just... be safe. People can be insensitive some times, even... I'm sure there are civilians who think we're nothing but monsters... so... not only in that world, but in ours... keep a plan ready... just don't get into danger in the first place, even..." She'd return then hug a bit tighter, though it'd look a bit weird. Even with Rita being a bit slumped over and her frame being a little more... on the muscular side, she'd still seem quite thin and possible smaller than Naomi-nee... that wasn't to say Naomi-nee was big or anything, but that Rita's body was just naturally more petite, just a bit on the taller side...

"I'm always safe... I have Nero with me, and I can't disappoint the one I love... I need to come back to her after all this is over, so I guess that's also two people I need to stay safe for, huh? I'm sorry... I won't cry, that just isn't me... I'll get to the bottom of this whole supernatural stuff, I promise...  and I'll make sure you stay safe too, even if you don't need my help." With all that out of her chest, Rita let go for a moment, backing away a bit and cleaning her eyes. The tears hadn't fully rolled... but they were close. She was a bit calmer, though... that wouldn't stop her from worrying, however...
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:58 pm

Naomi would step back and still have an almost sad smile on her face, “I’ll be careful and stay out of any trouble. I promise. I’ll always come back safely. You just have to promise the same thing.” She didn’t want to lose anyone else either. By the sounds of it, Rita had lost someone in this mess already. Naomi didn’t want to drag those memories back up and put herself in danger, but she couldn’t back down either. This was something she needed to do. She couldn’t leave that world alone, and she wouldn’t put anyone else in danger. This was all she could do, “Be safe, Rita. I’ll talk to you again. Hopefully soon.” She didn’t know how to feel after all of that. She was happy Rita was worried for her, but she wasn’t sure if she should feel guilty about making her cry. It was confusing. She wouldn’t leave with a smile as she made her way back to the subway. Instead, she would have a troubled look on her face. Was she really doing the right thing going it alone?

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:13 pm

"I... alright... as long as you're not lying to me..." Rita sniffed one last time before righting her posture, a frown on her face. She really needed to distract herself... maybe she'd just go to bed for now... Rita didn't quite remember if tomorrow was a weekend or not, but she wouldn't go to school either way, too dangerous right now... well, whatever.

"Naomi-nee... if either of us finds anything, we'll call each other, okay? So... please. Don't do this on your own if you can help it." After saying that, Rita would let Naomi leave, looking down as she did. After a little bit, she'd take out her wallet and place down enough money to pay for both of their expenses, plus a bit more that could count as a tip... afterwards, she'd just leave and go home silently, her head keeping low all the while...

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:26 am

Naomi and Rita's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisters at Last (Rita)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2