Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sisters at Last (Rita)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

Sisters at Last (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:08 pm

Naomi had been dying to meet Rita again ever since their first encounter. She was so happy to have a little sister for the first time. She was going mad just thinking about how she should spoil her. That was what big sisters did, right? She actually had no idea how a big sister was supposed to treat a younger one. All she knew was she wanted to see her again. She had called the girl up earlier today, saying she wanted to meet up at a small bakery she knew in Penecia. She would have preferred the sweets in San Malarus, but it was only fair she go to meet Rita this time around. She would get dressed for the occasion. For once, she wouldn’t wear her normal green outfit. She was feeling a little more normal today and she wanted her clothing to show it.

Sisters at Last (Rita) Large11

She went to the subway station and hopped onto the train heading for Penecia. Once it arrived, she would get off and head for the destination where they said they would meet. She found a seat and took out her tablet to start playing games while she waited. She was so excited and could hardly contain it. Naomi would wait for the girl that was now her little sister with a smile… and some strawberry cake that she had ordered to pass the time. She needed the sugar boost after that ride.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:23 pm

Was there even any doubt? Of course Rita would come! Seeing her new sister again would be awesome, even with everything that was going on... plus, if they didn't talk more afterwards, that would just be weird, no? Rita liked being around her, so perhaps them being both Users after all was a good thing... it kinda meant that they'd be able to help each other in the end, right?

Usually, Rita didn't really dress up too much more than often, but this was something special, so she at least picked something that would look somewhat pleasing... of course, it wasn't very different from her usual clothing, but it was a change. Hairstyle mostly, seeing as ponytails had apparently become her thing in recent times, so she simply wore that.

Sisters at Last (Rita) PyOdmpG

In a flash, albeit earlier than she expected to arrive, Rita entered the bakery, though it was apparently after Naomi-nee had already arrived... oh well, that was good enough, right? She just hoped that she didn't take too long...

"Hey, Naomi-nee!" With a cheerful smile, Rita put down her sling-on bag next to the chair, greeting her sister with the usual cheery tone. Of course, it would sound a bit interesting, seeing as Rita's voice was a bit lower than most girls' her age, but that didn't bother her as much as it would someone else... really, her voice was just more gruff, you could say, but it was still feminine.

"I'm glad to see you again. Did you get any problems coming here? I know how people are after that broadcast, everyone's been looking at me funny all day... well, I guess it isn't just because of that."" Rubbing the back of her head, Rita chuckled a bit while sitting down, not sure what to say. After all, there were other people at the festival when she went on her date with Lia, so why assume it's just because of the Broadcast? Oh well, whatever. It was time to be with her sister now, so Lia could work on her business... after all, it was just earlier today that she met with her, no?

"Anyway, how have you been doing?" Looking as happy as can be and not obviously bothered, Rita would just sit tight while waiting for the waitress, her posture being a bit uptight, but that was just the normal starting one, it would surely change in a while.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:14 pm

She would nearly jump out of her seat when she saw Rita finally come in, “Rita!” She was easily excitable, especially after waiting for something as important as this. She wanted to hug the girl, but she stopped herself. She was still sore about being shorter. The difference was negligible when Naomi was in heels, but it still bothered her. She wished she could get over it, but it hurt her pride as an older sister. Broadcast? Naomi had to think for a moment before she realized what Rita was talking about. Her entire face would get red-hot and she struggled to look for something to say. Little did Rita know, Naomi hadn’t seen the broadcast firsthand. She had only heard about through a long conversation with her mother in which she had to convince her not to lock her in the house. That went… well, she guessed. It wasn’t a great conversation, but her mother had pulled back the reins enough that she could go out. Still, she hadn’t even thought about what that meant. She was now a known Persona user. That thought made her insides bubble and her stomach ache. Why did the universe hate her?

She laughed nervously as she thought up an excuse, “I have no idea what you’re talking about. No one’s been looking at me any different than before. Besides, that broadcast was obviously a hoax or something. Right? I mean, stuff like that doesn’t happen in real life.” Having not seen the broadcast, she had no idea whose names were on the list or what events occurred during the time. She didn’t know she was saying absolute nonsense right now or that Rita could call her out on it anytime. She really should have looked for a recording of that broadcast. It just never occurred to her, “But I’ve been fine. Just attending to life and all its little nuances.” In other words, she had been doing nothing of value as of late. Nothing she wanted to talk about, at least, “But enough about me. It’s the big sister’s job to look after the young one, so tell me if you want something. It’ll be my treat and we can spend time catching up and doing sisterly things.” She was too excited to speak any more clearly than that at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:07 am

Seeing her sister get so excited because of this was interesting... Uplifting too, honestly. Who wouldn't feel happier just watching her? "Hehe. Yeah, it's nice to see you. Someone's happy today, though." With a giggle, Rita just watched what Naomi-nee went on about, a tiny grin widening on her face. Oh dear... she really hadn't heard the thing, huh? It could only be, seeing as she didn't know that Rita's own name was on that list.

"Naomi-nee, you're silly. My name's on that whole list too, you know? Along with Sharaku's, Hyde's, Julian's, Ariston's, Simon Alba's... there are a lot of people that apparently have power. I'm glad that you're one of us, though, Naomi-nee, 'cuz I know I can rely on you." Smiling calmly, Rita kept her posture well. Rita was always someone to not panic in a situation like this... well, not after what happened earlier, at least. It was a big day, but she had to stay strong... after all, there were people relying on her.

"Oh, but... there's something worse. Regular people are able to see the rifts now, you know? Nobody buys that it's just a hoax anymore... I'm a bit scared about what's gonna happen, honestly." Truly... scared was right. It was terrifying how the panic could spread so easily... she just hoped that Lia was starting up her circus roaming soon... after all, if she could calm the people down, then Rita didn't need to worry anymore, right? She hoped that it was that simple...

"That's good. It should be pretty safe around right now, I hope... people are more worried now than panicked, so Users walking around normally should be safe. I'm moving into a new place for a while, though." Well, yeah... she was gonna spend just the rest of today at home, and then move in with Lia tomorrow, hopefully... it'd just be for a while, though, so she'd still be able to go home if needed.

"Oh, Naomi-nee... I can't let you do that! I have my own spending money, y'know? I make it myself. You don't need to treat me, trust me... I wouldn't like it if you did either..." Yep... Rita didn't like having people pay for her stuff. When Crymson had become her legal guardian a few years ago, she hated having to rely on him for money. Furthermore, at the orphanage where they were once he turned 17 and until she was 14, Rita had always worked for her money, never enjoying to have her "mother" pay for stuff... it was just odd to rely on people for money in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:49 pm

And the fact that Naomi had no idea what was going on when the broadcast went on was now known. She would hold her head in embarrassment, “Okay. I didn’t see it, but I have a good reason why…” Not that she was in the mood for explaining that right now. She would just concede that she hadn’t known what exactly was going on during that time, [color=#ffcc00] “Well that’s fantastic. I had no clue things had gotten that bad. We’re public knowledge and people can see the scary paint stains leading into other worlds. Fantastic.” She would rant before her brain fully realized what Rita had said. As soon as she did though she would stare at Rita, “Wait… One of us? Name was on the list? You’re…” She didn’t want to say the word out loud. Not that it mattered anymore, but old habits died hard, “You have one too?” Her face turn into one of concern more than one of happiness once she found out her younger sister was another Persona user.

She had seen time and time again what happened because of Persona. She couldn’t change what already happened and she couldn’t stop being one, especially since there were people in the other worlds she wanted to help. More so, it also meant the other users were ousted now. Rita being a user was public knowledge in this world, along with her and a few other people she knew. Without asking, she would reach out at hold Rita close to her. She held on a few seconds before backing up again and showing that she was both panicking and crying inside, “Please tell me you haven’t put yourself in any danger and you haven’t gotten too invested in what’s beyond those portals yet.” She didn’t like the thought of more people getting involved with the other side, especially people she cared about. This wasn’t just about being a worried older sister anymore. This was concern for someone else’s life. Naomi had seen too much and was used to all the hits that came with the territory, but that didn’t mean she wanted others to get involved.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:48 am

"Oh, really? Well, I guess if you couldn't see it, I could show it to you. I'm sure that someone recorded it... somehow, so why not look through YouTube or something and check?" Actually, if she was thinking about the broadcast in the right way, would it even be something that you could record...? Like, she heard some people talking about how junky TVs and even their powered off phones had shown it... maybe someone recorded it with a camcorder instead. The quality would most likely be somewhat iffy, but better than nothing, right?

"Hm, yeah... I'm kinda worried." Rita'd ponder for a moment, then blink as Naomi-nee seemed to look a bit dazed, at least from what she took... well... yeah? "Um, yes, I do... I've summoned it a few times already as well... uh... Naomi-nee, is something wrong?" Rita raised an eyebrow, confused. Well... she hadn't been a Persona User for long, but Rita really was doing her piece so far, wasn't she? Honestly, she was probably getting near something... she'd have to invite someone to train later on, maybe, just in case... after all, you never knew what'd happen, right? She needed to be ready in case something occurred that needed her to fight in the real world. Of course, she could summon her weapon... her demonstration to Lia had shown that very clearly.

When Naomi-nee held her, Rita would be slightly surprised, though still sort of expecting it... she really was a good older sister. "Naomi-nee... I really don't know what to tell you. I met with the reporter during the Broadcast. I... I'd like to talk to you about it as well... for what I want to do, I need help, and having you to count on would make really happy... I've been fine, so you don't have to worry about me. I fought Shadows a few times, but I did well against them... I was told that I'm strong, stronger than Hyde at this point, I'd say... I'm not dying any time soon, not when I have unfinished business here." Rita's face turned serious for a moment. How did the possibility of Rita being in danger come to Naomi-nee's mind? She'd be fine... not only was she strong enough to face danger head-on, she had many, many reasons to come back. Rita wouldn't be dying any time soon, not if she could help it...

"Honestly, I don't care what's in those worlds. Hyde told me about the San Malarus incident, so I know where I shouldn't go. I'm thinking of investigating them a bit, but that's all... I'm not gonna do it without help, though, I'm not stupid enough for that. Naomi-nee, seriously, don't worry. I've never been in any serious danger so far, really, so, please, don't give yourself a headache over me... I'm just fine, aren't I?" Honestly... Rita didn't know what to think. She was grateful that Naomi-nee was worried about her, but, at the same time... a tad off-put. Sure, it was a sweet feeling, but she didn't like making people worry about her... first Lia, now Naomi-nee; who'd be next, Hyde? Julian? God, it felt... tiring.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:09 pm

She would rub the back of her neck and sigh, “Sorry, Rita. I guess I’m still not used to finding other people with Persona. For the longest time, it was just a few of us. These days though, others seem to be popping up all over the place. It’s just a lot…” She wasn’t sure how to feel about Persona is general anymore, “I suppose if you’re already starting to fight and use it, there isn’t much else. They’re the best bet against Shadows and I guess you aren’t in danger if you know how to use it.” She still wasn’t sure how to feel about it, but she didn’t control Rita’s life. She just didn’t want her to put herself in harm’s way. Still, that seemed to be something that came with the territory, which is what she hated.

She would hum before answering Rita, “Talk to me about and we’ll see if I can help. I’m sort of involved in one world pretty heavily, so I need to pay attention there more than anything else at the moment. Plus, what I’m doing is potentially dangerous, since I’m deeply involved with the other San Malarus. If Hyde told you about the incident, you should know why it’s risky and that you shouldn’t go there. If you must, however, do not say anything to give away that you have a Persona. Actually, that’s good advice for all the worlds. Don’t go rushing in without knowing what’s happening. Of course, you should know by now that some worlds don’t appear to have people. Each of them is different and they operate by different rules. It’s complicated.” When Rita said she didn’t care what was in the worlds, Naomi would tilt her head, “If you don’t care, why are you going into them to fight?” If she didn’t care, she could have just left them alone. Instead, she went in there of her own freewill and fought enemy after enemy.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:39 am

As Naomi-nee tried to explain herself, Rita's just patted her shoulder, putting on a kind smile. "It's alright, I understand how it'd be worrying. If a friend of mine or someone close to me ended up being a User, I'd be worried sick as well... Though, I'm more worried about non-Users, and what Users would do to them because they know... it's a confusing world now." Honestly, the ones she was worried about weren't really the whole of the masses... it was the people that tried to calm them and then got hurt because of that, which was bound to happen... that's why she'd stay with Lia, so if something happened during a performance, she could step in and protect her... after all, she had no real other way to do that...

"Actually... I'm pretty good at using my weapon too... more than my Persona, truth be told. Though I'll use my Persona if I think I can't handle a Shadow by myself, I'm not dumb and reckless enough to keep by myself when I'm in trouble." Chuckling somewhat darkly to herself, Rita cast a glance at the ground. Hyde's information was the most useful thing she'd ever gotten, so perhaps... did Naomi-nee have something to tell her too? "Naomi-nee, what did you find in those worlds? Shadows and stuff be damned, but if there's... other things, like Deities and such there, that may be... useful info. Did you find anything like that at all?" Obviously, Rita was referring to the Angels, which still hadn't been found... after what happened just two days ago, if her memory was correct, then this would really start to heat up... Angels hiding in the Alternate Realities... she wanted to find them.

"Julian told me about Alternate Penecia as well, and how it's a war-torn world because of a feud between Philemon and Nyarlathotep-aligned Persona Users... it's a bit scary, but if we can get the aid of the Philemon-aligned Users, the ones who helped Julian before, we may have a powerful ally on our side... well, we'd have to help them as well, of course. Don't worry, though, I'm not rushing in there without being cautious, and never alone. I know the dangers of those worlds... I've fought them a few times before, after all..." Closing her eyes with a frown, Rita straightened her position, crossing her arms. This was being... a bit of a serious encounter. Perhaps she should have stayed quiet about the broadcast...? Well, it's fine now...

"Well... I'm going because I need to find something or someone there, I don't know what it is... I could take you to meet Angela later if you want, she could explain the situation to you. Oh, yeah, Angela's the reporter that aired that broadcast. She insists we call her Angel or Divine, but I figured she needs a personal name instead of only being referred to by her race." Rubbing the back of her head, Rita looked away again, a bit embarrassed at that statement... it was kinda silly, wasn't it? Naming a member of a Divine race of beings... perhaps it was, but it suited Rita quite well to do so.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:33 pm

She would glance off to the side. That’s right. If everyone could see the portals now and Persona were public knowledge, that meant that some people could become afraid and strike out against them. On the other side, those that supported them would face trouble from those that turned to violence. She hoped most people would remain neutral, but there were going to be exceptions, “We aren’t able to use our powers here, however. If things get too toxic, we’ll have to depend on the police to keep the peace. In retrospect, I guess things haven’t changed all that much when we’re still the same as long as we stay in our own world.” She had thought was a blessing up until now, since their world was safe compared to the others. That had just drastically changed. In fact, one could debate their world was more dangerous now, since they couldn’t use their Persona to defend themselves from a threat.

Her attention would suddenly go back to Rita when she asked if Naomi had found anything else. Deities? That was something Naomi hadn’t been looking for, “Hate to tell you, but that sounds like it’s out of my range. I’ve mostly been learning about the culture. I mean, the person I know there has been really nice and she’s told me a lot about the world. I’ve been so focused on trying to figure out what’s going on with her and help that I guess I may not have been looking hard enough. Still, my plan was always to learn about the place before getting to entangled in the more risky stuff.” She would shift her weight, “Well, I know a pretty basic summary of the last few decades in San Malarus. I also know that there’s a legend about the other islands connected to it disappearing for some reason a long time ago. It seems so long ago that no one knows what really happened.” She wished she had gone more often, but she was only one person trying to figure out an entirely new world, “Umm… maybe there’s something strange, but I’m not exactly sure it’s what you’re looking for.” She wasn’t sure what Rita considered useful information, “Why do you ask?” She didn’t know why it mattered, either.

Her head would tilt in confusion, “Philemon? Nyarlathotep?” Naomi didn’t know that different Users had different alignments. Well, she sort of did recall Hyde mentioning it once, but she still didn’t get what made an alignment what it was, “Are those the people leading each side or something? Why are they fighting? This war makes no sense.” She didn’t get what was going on. Even more so, she was confused by who Angel was, “There are more spooky, otherworldly being people? That’s just great. Is this one as crazy as the one that almost killed someone? If so, count me out. I don’t want to deal with the kinds of people that use others just to get what they want and then throw them away when they aren’t useful.” She laid her head against the table and hummed in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:47 pm

Well... what Naomi-nee said wasn't exactly true, now was it? "Naomi-nee, we can actually use some of our powers here... we're able to summon our weapons, at the very least, and use some skills without our Personas helping us. I've been able to summon and turn my sword into fire in the real world before... in fact, I just did so earlier today in private. If things turn dire, we're at least able to defend ourselves somewhat... I never wanted to rely on my Persona anyway." Saying that, Rita's face would turn slightly somber and serious. Her Persona was her ally, sure, but if she had to depend on it for everything, then she'd get desensitized for every other thing, right? It was a matter of moderation...

"I see... that's my Naomi-nee, you're smart. I'd do the same thing in this situation, truth be told. You can never be too careful, after all." With a light smile, Rita nodded, satisfied with this point. "Wait, really? Naomi-nee, if you could... are you able to find out more about it? Particularly why Hyde got such a negative reaction from using his Persona... I don't think he mentioned anything to me about the people's reasons, so do you know anything more? I need everything I can get." Honestly, she was quite determined in her pursuit of knowledge, and what better way to gain it than asking someone that has seen things from the inside? It's not like she was gonna go do bad stuff in that world, after all...

"Just tell me anything you can. I want to learn more about the alternate versions of the islands all in all, get as much info as I can, yadda yadda yadda, the whole deal. I'm asking because I need it as well, not just because I want it... I don't think there's too much I've learnt yet aside from what Hyde told me, and if you're involved with the Alternate San Malarus like that and know things that most Users don't... well, that's valuable information to me... Especially since one of the Divine may be hiding there... Angela said that they'd be scattered across the worlds..." Serious indeed... why did it turn out this way, though? Rita was just hoping for a fun time so... maybe starting this conversation really was the worst option... Oh well, she could just finish it up and talk normally later. After all, Users had normal lives and needed to lay off the serious stuff once in a while, right? Angela couldn't blame her for slacking off a little bit, the broadcast had just aired!

"Psychological terms... apparently, there's a whole thing about them and Personas online too, like a rumor board or something. I've checked it out and did some research. They're opposing Gods, I've heard, and bestow Personas onto humans... well, Philemon just gives humans the ability to gain a Persona while Nyarlathotep gives them a sort of... corrupt one, I guess. I couldn't understand much, honestly, it was weird... the things you can find on the internet, right? Who knows if that's real." Rita risked a shrug after that speech, not knowing what else she could even say. The internet was a tiresome place to search, and stuff like this was even more tiresome to find... well, it was still a rather interesting piece of info, so why not share it? Perhaps it'd come in handy later.

"I have no idea either, but apparently they are. That war must seem like nonsense right now, but if we dig a bit deeper, I'm sure we'll find a reason for it." As Naomi-nee spoke of Angela, Rita brought a hand to her lips, thinking. "You mean the red-haired woman you met when rescuing Lune and Rinna, right? Hyde told me about some of his friends went to find Rhodes, but I didn't think you'd be with them... well, I guess I didn't consider the possibility. Anyway, her name is Thesis, and I'm pretty sure that she's a different being from Angela altogether. From what I heard, she's a Primordial Goddess or something, and is looking for her brother Ananke to, like... summon their own God and remake the world. I dunno right now, I'd need to take you to Angela for her to explain. Anyway, Angela's there to help us and aid us, so basically the opposite of what you said. She's willing to be used for us, I guess it is... though I'm not too sure about that." With a sigh, Rita called over the waitress, asking for a cup of tea for now... after such a tiresome explanation, she needed to unwind for a bit...
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:56 am

Naomi raised a single eyebrow, “I was solely talking about Persona. I guess a weapon does have its uses, but it’s still just a weapon. Unless you can light it on fire…” That was the first she heard of someone doing that, “If you’re restrained, it still doesn’t do any good. Our Persona can at least fight when we’re not able to.” Which is why they were useful, “Unfortunately, they are still something I don’t understand very well. I’ve sort of just been going with the flow and following whatever lead I come across, so the only thing I know about Persona is what someone can figure out on their own, if given enough time.” She hadn’t really gone out of her way to investigate the things. She just learned to use them and made due with that. Maybe she should have looked into it more. It would have made her job a little easier to understand what was happening.

She was nearly taken aback when Rita started asking questions about the alternate San Malarus. She knew the answer, of course, but it was still strange. Rita seemed almost enthusiastic about learning about all the worlds, “It’s pretty simple. Persona users, human or machine, were murdered a few years back. The event was called the Red Storm and all the known Persona users were found with gaping holes in vital parts of their body. They’re afraid of the event, or person, coming back and continuing the job. As far as they understood, all Persona users were gone. When Hyde showed up again, they seemed to become very afraid. I must admit, I’m not sure who or what causes the Red Storm. I’ve been focusing on other things.” Like figuring out what was going on with Beep and how she could help her. She still had no concrete idea what the problem was, but she had an idea. She would have to try it next time.

She hummed and looked off to the side before speaking, “I get the logic behind wanting to learn about all the worlds. Heck, I’m trying to do the same thing by focusing on one and letting other people handle the others. This way we learn a lot of information instead of little pieces here and there. But…” She wasn’t sure how to say the next part without sounding like a jerk, so she just said it, “How do you know that you really should be looking for these Devine guys? Maybe it’s because I haven’t met Angel, but it doesn’t sound like she has said anything that’s all that great. I’m not a fan of Thesis either, but I didn’t meet her firsthand. I had gotten out of the fight by then.” In other words, she didn’t trust either side. She didn’t know their goals, “Yeah, I guess Thesis wants to start a new world and completely screw this one over, but what does Angel want? Do you know?” And to simply help them was not an answer. No one helps just for the sake of helping. Even if their intentions were pure, there had to be some reason she was going out of her way to assist them and some reason she needed the other Devine to help, “And why do you need to look for Angel’s friends in the other world? If they want to help, wouldn’t they just come here? This is too strange.” She didn’t trust this situation when she didn’t understand it.

She would continue her questioning of these gods, “So… Aside from which person you get your Persona from, is there a reason for us to be at each other’s throats? I mean, we’re all people who happened to get stuck with this power and we’re just trying to make it through.” Thinking about it though, Rita said the Persona were corrupted. The fact that there were two people handing them out also probably meant something. Maybe there were more differences that occurred. Headaches? It was one of the things she had seen. There were two ways to summon a Persona. Either with no issue and something to work as a medium, or intense pain in one’s head. If that could be applied to all users, it meant you could tell who was under what god the moment a Persona was summoned. It also meant that she knew some people that were under a different god. Good thing she didn’t care. Picking sides in this fight was dumb. They all shared a world and it was more important than some petty issue about what god you had to thank for putting a monster in your head.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 5:57 pm

Restrained? Rita knew of people that summoned their Persona through other means than her own, but could someone really summon them while captured? Like, for example, with their hands tied? "What do you mean by 'restrained'? I dunno about you or others, but I need something to bring my Persona out, I don't just think about it and it pops up... if I were restrained, not even my Persona could save me, I'm sure of that... after all, I wouldn't be able to summon it." Well, with her Evoker case, Rita really couldn't do much while trapped... well, sure, she could try and grab it and such, but it's doubtful that someone would be able to just grab a gun with their hands behind their backs...

"Well... I have a good idea of what they are, honestly. I've spoken to Nero a lot about this, actually, she's a good tutor, despite just being me." Putting on a very light grin, Rita sighed. "Personas are... interesting... I could tell you what I know about them, but I think yours could explain it to you as well. I'm sure that no actual Persona would lie to its User." Rita closed her eyes after this, thinking deeply about what she'd have to do next... especially after that meeting with Lia, she was... confused, not knowing where to go from here...

"The Red Storm, huh? Interesting... Naomi-nee, would you be able to take me into that world? I'd keep quiet about my powers, of course... I want to know where or who from you learned that. Don't worry, though, I won't press it if you don't or can't. I don't want to put you in danger, after all." Smiling weakly, Rita grabbed the hot tea cup, warming both of her hands up. It was seriously weird how cold it sometimes got... huh. "...possibly so. She... actually gave us some very vital information about the Divine... the Angels, and what Thesis wants to do... I have no idea whether to trust her or not, but she's the best lead I have, so I'll at least follow it. It's all I can do, after all... Honestly, though, I don't think she wants anything. She's given us info for free up until now, and the other Angels will supposedly give us more. If we can find out more about this Supernatural stuff, how bad can it be? If things get bad... well, I'll just do what I do best..."

Sisters at Last (Rita) EVpgw79
"Burn."

This time not letting a single shred of doubt get loose, Rita put on a very serious face. She was ready for the fight... if it came to that, she'd be ready... sure, it would be best if that didn't happen, but you couldn't be too careful, right? As they say... we mustn't be careless. And of course, she'd just simply say that. Letting out a flame in a cafe would just cause unnecessary panic.

"No idea. All I know about this is that the two Gods are somehow opposing each other, but I couldn't find anything on why. Apparently, though, some Users under Nyarlathotep seem to attack Philemon Users on sight... I think. I doubt that it's just them, there must be more, but I really don't know. Those Gods are weird, the internet is filled with rumors and I can't decide which ones to believe." After that, Rita'd shrug, deciding to put an end to the topic. Honestly, did it matter? She wasn't gonna kill anyone, of course, but Angels be damned if she was gonna let herself get killed.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:49 am

Naomi would noticeably pout, “Okay, maybe I didn’t think that statement through completely, but I tend to have mine out whenever I can. Besides, if I was restrained, I could probably do it. I just break some strange floating card. I’m sure I could find a way to break it, unless I was unconscious.” It wasn’t like the card was that complicated. She just touched it, and out came Intertwined, “I also know some people who seem to be able to call it out like it’s nothing.” Maybe she just knew special people. Her pout would continue as she spoke about her Persona, “Mine don’t exactly talk to me. Except for the first time I summoned them. That was the first and last time I heard them. Can they even speak without a mouth?” Well, they had a mouth, it was just sewn on. She just had no idea if that meant it worked, “They do like to dance though. It’s the only way I even understand what they’re saying.” It said something about her that she understood their random dancing gestures as complete thoughts and sentences.

Her mouth would gape open when Rita asked to go to the other San Malarus, “You want to go to the world where if people know who you are will arrest you on sight? Are you insane? I can’t drag you into that. Besides…” She would look away a little embarrassed, “My friend there knows I have a Persona. I think the only reason she didn’t turn me in is because she trusts me, but I can’t promise the same thing for you. I’m afraid that if something happens or if anything goes wrong she’ll need to turn me in. If that happens, I don’t want anyone else to be dragged down with me.” She could bring Rita there in any sense of good faith. She didn’t know how the other San Malarus was holding up, and she didn’t want to risk it, “I’m sorry. I know you want to find these Devine beings, but going there now is too big a risk. Until I find the Red Storm, I can’t advise anyone to go there. Even if you can protect yourself, this thing managed to take out several Persona users, meaning it may have some advantage over us. I don’t know what’d that be, but it must be something.” She knew going back could end badly for her, but she wouldn’t put anyone in that same danger.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:30 am

That was... interesting, actually. A floating card? So maybe... "I see... well, I doubt most are as lucky. I have to force it out with what's called an Evoker. In my case, it's a model gun my brother gave me, I point it at my head and pull the trigger, then out comes Nero." Simple enough, no? Rita didn't need any fancy stuff, really, it was just shooty-outie, as she liked to put it... okay, that was silly.

"Wait, huh? What do you mean by that? If there are Users who can just will it out without any Evoker, that's..." She wouldn't actually finish the sentence, mostly too surprised to continue on with it. Well... it was a good discovery, at least? "Um... maybe? What kind of Persona do you even have? Even without a mouth, it's possible that they can speak to you in your mind... I know Nero does that a lot, actually. They should be able to communicate in some form or another... well, whatever the case, I can still explain it to you myself... or have Nero do it, that'd be no problem either." With a sigh, Rita leaned back on her chair. This talk was tiring, honestly... especially this next part. It was good that Naomi-nee was worried about her, and it really made her happy, but how was she insane in this? If careful enough, she could make up a story that'd fit her and be able to walk around like a normal person... well, whatever, it was fine. Rita understood the reasoning behind her sister's concerns.

"I see... Naomi-nee, do you honestly think you should do it alone?" It actually really hurt... despite all her worries, Naomi-nee didn't even seem to be caring for her safety. "Let's say you find this Red Storm, then what? Are you planning on fighting them or running back to tell us? If the former, you're an idiot, if the latter, how do you know you're able to? I may not look like it, but I know just how bad life can be to you some times... if you're doing this alone, it means you have no backup, no-one to rely on while in that world. Do you think anyone would be happy with that? I care about you a lot, just like I do for everyone else, and I don't want to see any more of my friends die because of this supernatural bullshit." With a sharp glare, Rita grit her teeth, shaking lightly. It was clear that this was a personal issue. "I'm not against you investigating, but I can't approve of you going at it alone. I'm a loner by nature, and even I know that stuff like this can't be done alone... I learned that lesson well enough already." Looking at the ground, Rita let her hair fall to cover her eyes, hiding any possible wetness covering them. She was honestly, truly hurt... losing anyone else that mattered to her at this point would just crush her. Rita couldn't risk any more deaths, not when they'd come this far.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:48 pm

She would raise an eyebrow, “Your Evoker is a gun? That’s kind of cool. It seems so dramatic and poetic, although I don’t think I could do it. It feels too much like I’d be committing suicide or something.” She would think for a moment, “And that thought just gave me the creeps, so let’s not think about it.” Even though Rita did it every time she had to summon her Persona, “I’m thankful that mine is just a card. It makes summoning so much easier. Like, oh no, I need my Persona. Gold card floats down from the sky, I touch it, Intertwined comes out of gold dust. It’s pretty convenient. I don’t even have to carry anything.” She would wave her hand as if brushing off the topic. She wasn’t. She was just so used to the summoning that it didn’t mean much to her anymore, “Oh, that’s right. You don’t know my persona. Well, mine are called Intertwined. They’re basically just two teddy bears. Living, dancing, carefree teddy bears.” When she said it out loud, it sounded as crazy as it did in her head. Weird. She had been expecting that not to sound like she was going insane by now, “Well, I could probably talk to them. I’ve just never had a reason to. It would probably be interesting to hear what they have to say. Something tells me it would be about confetti and balloons, though.” Those two were always dancing, so she figured they liked parties. Heck, they were her, so they probably did like parties.

She would look to the side, “I never said I would take it on alone. I just want to find it and then figure out what to do about it. I just can’t risk hurting other people while I look for something so dangerous.” She moved uncomfortably in her seat, “Rita, they are on a witch hunt over there. I don’t know if I’m safe, and I was over there quite a bit before this started happening. I can’t guarantee anyone else’s safety.” She would reach out her hand and rub Rita’s head, “Trust in your big sister to get this done, please. It’s my job to relay the news of San Malarus back here, and that’s what I’ll do. Besides, I don’t plan on dying. I promised somebody else that already.” She was stubborn and wouldn’t move on this. Until she could find a safe way for other people to go, she didn’t want anyone else there. Besides, risking her life is just sort of what she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisters at Last (Rita)   Sisters at Last (Rita) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisters at Last (Rita)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next