Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) Empty
PostSubject: Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu)   Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:36 am

Naomi had never been to Standasen before. This place was like a completely new battlefield for her. It was like walking in a cramped elevator compared to San Malarus. Well, in a way. It wasn’t really, but it felt that way. She was definitely out of her element here. It was only by luck that she found the place she had come here for. She wouldn’t have expected it to be on the exact opposite side she had originally been searching, but here it was; Dason Regional Skatepark. There had been someone who told her to come here if she wanted to learn to skate, and she was up for trying anything once. She walked up to the place cautiously. The moment she saw everything, her eyes widened in awe and terror. She was already starting to wonder how anyone was able to ride a board on these things. She had seen it though. When she met Yatagarasu, Beat, and Rhyme she could see that they were the kind of people who had already mastered this. If anyone could teach her, it was them. Plus, he was the one who offered. She would stay silent as she stood off to the side so she was out of the way of the skaters. For now, she just felt like watching all of them. It’s not like she was really getting in the way. Besides, she had to scope out the person she had come here to find…
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu)   Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:01 pm

Surprisingly Yatagarasu was not in the skateboard when Buggy arrived. It took a few minutes for him to appear at the gates of the skatepark with board under feet and a backpack on his back. He was swerving back and forth upon the board, as he traveled onto his stomping grounds. There wasn't really anything going through his mind at his moment. Well until his amber eyes glanced at his group of skaters that seemed to be talking about something. The hothead would glide into the center of the group and hop off his board with style. Kicking the tail, the board would flip up and he'd catch it in his one free hand. "What's the deal. Why are you idiots just hanging out here and not skating?" The redhead spoke with his usual blunt tone as his fellow skaters pointed off to the side and towards a familiar girl who seemed out of place. Yata stared at this person for a few seconds, knowing he had seen them somewhere, before instantly pulling the memories from the grey matter in his head. "Wow, I'm surprised she actually showed up here. She's got some balls for a chick."

The skater pressed off on his skateboard and rolled over to Naomi, who was standing off to the side. He stopped infront of her and stepped down from his transportation. "Yo, Buggy. I didn't expect you'd actually come here. Not bad, for a loser of course." He gave his usual cocky smile as he took a bag off his back and opened it. Pulling out a green and yellow board, he'd place it on the ground and narrow his eyes towards her. "Here it is. I made a promise, so I kept to it. I wasn't expecting you'd actually come get it, so I was going to use it as a back up board at first. I guess this is a pretty good surprise." The skater tossed the bag off to the side and placed his arms on his side while looking at the female. "Well, Bug? Get on the skateboard. You want some lessons, I'll teach you. But after this, we're even on the fireworks. Got it?" He was certainly to the point, like always. However, he wasn't as insulting as before.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu)   Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:15 pm

She was starting to fell very out of place here. When she showed up, it was like everything stopped. If she could find Yatagarasu, she wouldn’t feel as bad, but he was nowhere to be found. She was wondering if it was time for her to leave. She was almost ready to until she saw who she had came here for. Naomi would give a small smile when she saw Yatagarasu roll up to her. A familiar face was always welcome as far as she was concerned. She would ignore him calling her a loser, “Hello Yatagarasu.” She would give him the standard greeting, since she was still uncomfortable with how she had managed to make those other people stop skating. She watched as he took a board out of his bag and throw it in front of her. When he said it was for her, her eyes lit up, “You really made this for me?” She wanted to hug him, but she knew better, “You’re the coolest person in the world.” She was still a child on the inside and the wonder in her eyes was spilling over.

Personally, she thought they were already even, but this was his thing. She nodded, “I understand. Please put up with me for now.” She would put one foot on the board and roll it a little beneath her. These things moved surprisingly well. She had no previous experience with these things, but she knew you had to push with one foot. That was just basic physics though. At least she retained something from her days in school, “So, Sir, should I just start by going in a straight line or something?” It was clear in her tone of voice that she was asking a serious question. She didn’t know if it was a good idea to do anything but learn how to move the thing without fall flat on her face first. She was actually a little afraid of making a fool of herself in front of so many people. She was also trying to show Yatagarasu respect, since he was taking the time to teach her.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu)   Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:35 am

He had to admit. Getting praised by someone for once didn't feel half bad. Hell, it put a haughty grin on his face as he rubbed beneath his nose and looked off to the side. "Heh, I guess I am pretty incredible. Maybe I should change my name to Yatagarasu the Great!" The hothead snickered at his own remark as his amber eyes moved back to look at his female companion. He could definitely get used to this. After all, everyone needed their ego pushed alittle, huh? Even if it was already inflated to the third degree. But who am I kidding? Yata had no max limit to how inflated his ego could become. He was ego incarnate, and perhaps that was why he was so ridiculously cocky about most things. The redhead watched the female move the skateboard beneath her foot and get used to it with keen amber eyes. It wasn't hard to get used to a skateboard, was it? Well that wasn't considering the fact he had rode skateboards his entire life, so of course he wouldn't remember how hard it was to get started.

When she called him sir, his eye winced alittle. He did joke once before and demanded someone to call him sir, but that was just because he wanted to seem superior to them at that moment. This was something completely different. "You can call me Yatagarasu but sir is off limits for you, Bug. But yes, we're going to start by going in a straight line. Don't worry about falling. Lucky for you, I'll be here to catch you. Be grateful!" He kicked the tail of his own skateboard and caught it in his hand. Looking at Naomi, he'd walk beside her if she decided to start moving. "For now just try to keep a balance towards the center of the board. Whichever foot you feel more comfortable with should be in the back to kick, and the other used to maintain balance on the board. It's simple once you give it a few tries. But don't waste my time if you plan on quitting on me, chick."
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu)   Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptySat May 31, 2014 2:55 pm

She would giggle a little at his comment. Yatagarasu the Great? That seemed a bit hard to write. She was glad that he didn’t seem to be annoyed by her though. She could only imagine how this day would go if the person teaching her suddenly decided it would be a good idea to hate her. Naomi would turn her head away a little as Yatagarasu told her not to call him sir. She had only meant to show him respect, but he didn’t seem to like that. For now, Yatagarasu would have to do. Well, that was his name, so it wasn’t too bad. She’d give him a small kind, smile when he said he’d be there to catch her if she fell, “Thank you. I’ll try not to inconvenience you.”  She would push her left foot on the ground a little to start moving. Her right foot was definitely stronger and she could probably go faster, but it also had better control. If she needed to balance herself on the board, this was her best option. She just had to get the hang of it. She kept shifting her eyes to the ground for a while because it made her feel more even and less like falling over. She knew you couldn’t ride a board like that though. She would slowly raise her eyes once she felt she could keep her balance better. She felt she had rushed that as she tipped a little. She caught herself with her left food and shifted her right foot back into place. She would look at Yatagarasu while she was standing still, “That wasn’t too bad was it? I mean, I know you’re really good at this, so I must look like a clumsy money, but I don’t think that was too bad.”  She gave a nervous laugh. If she could keep her eyes up the entire time, that would be better.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu)   Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 12:09 pm

The skateboarder walked beside Naomi as she took her baby steps with her skateboard. Each time he felt she may fell, he'd open his arms to catch her, but she seemed to be getting it well. Was he like this when he just started? "You're not bad, for a rookie. With alittle more work, you may be able to keep up with me on a slow day, Buggy." Like there ever was going to be any slow days with him. If there was one thing Yata didn't know, it was restraint. When he did something, he usually over did. No matter what it was, he loved the challenge of exceeding, even when he shouldn't. "You need to focus on looking up and not down, so this time I want you to skate towards me, but don't break eye contact. Not even once. Not even if you think you're going to fall. You have to get past that fear to get anywhere. It'll just hold you back." Yatagarasu hopped onto his own board and would roll about fifteen feet away from Buggy before stopping and facing towards her. "Now come on, I don't have all day. Show me what you got, Buggy! If you succeed, maybe I'll let you hang around here abit more with us. As long as you take care of that skateboard like it's your own child." The hellraiser gave his usually cocky grin as he crossed his arms upon his chest and gazed at the female with his own amber colored eyes. "So what made you actually come out here and see me? I didn't expect you to actually show up, ya know? After all, you hardly look like you can deal with a little sun. Not scared it's going to burn that pretty little face of yours? Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu)   Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 6:23 pm

She doubted that she could ever keep up with him. Unless he purposefully slowed down, he could always leave her in the dust. Even so, it was nice of him to say that. It made her feel like she could actually do this. Her own little, playfully arrogant grin crossed her face, “I can’t take too long learning the basics. The more skilled the teacher, the faster the student has to learn to keep up.” In other words: if she wanted to ever keep up with him, she had to get good and fast. She would blush a little when Yatagarasu brought up the fact that she kept looking at the ground. She knew that was a problem, but she was hoping it wasn’t that bad. She would just have to do what he said to get past it. When he skated away from her, she would look up at his eyes. That was now her focus point. She had to admit though, it was a little awkward. She had never been one for direct eye contact and now she had to do it while riding a skateboard for her first time (well, technically second). The only thing running through her head was her chance of completely messing this up. She would push her foot against the ground and roll towards him. She wasn’t going that fast, but she wasn’t slow. She just needed to make sure she didn’t look at the ground.

When Yatagarasu started asking her questions, she would feel a tinge of nervousness building in her. How she had to make direct eye contact, skate, and talk? She had a feeling this was going to end badly, “I came out here to see you and learn to skate.” She had to be honest, “You made a very kind offer, so I thought I’d take you up on it.” Yeah, the sun was going to kill her, but sometimes things like that had to take a back seat, “It helps that you seem to have such passion. I was captivated and had to see for myself.” She could feel herself starting to tip again as she spoke. She couldn’t break eye contact to see where she could put her foot to balance herself again, so she ignored the feeling and kept going. Once she reached him, she would stop, “What about you? Why did you start riding?” She has been wondering for a while now, and it only seemed right to ask.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu)   Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Heh, well she was pretty interesting to say the least. Maybe the chick wasn't half bad, even though she was still pretty weird. The next test was to see how well she adapted, and the fact she could continue to roll towards him, keep eye contact, and talk, meant she was a pretty fast learner. When she mentioned coming out to see him, on top of learning to skate, his amber eyes narrowed and he suddenly looked to the side. It wasn't as though he was against her coming to see him, more on the fact that he believed people did things for reasons that would only better themselves. He could tell she was not lying, but still it didn't sit right with him. When she asked him why he started to ride, his amber eyes moved to their corners again, and he placed a hand on his side. "That's not important. Hell, anything about me isn't important for someone like you, so don't go worrying about my likes. Just worry about what I hate so you can stay on my good side." He was very blunt about not wanting to talk about anything regarding his past, even if it were a fond memory of his.

When she did succeed on reaching him, he gave her a cocky smirk. "Either way, I guess that's not bad at all. My first time was alittle faster, but for a beginner like yourself, I guess you can come in second to me. Took a week for Rhyme to get up to par. Speaking of him.." The red head turned towards the group of skaters and yelled out to them. "Yo, Ryhme! Go get us some Standasen special ice pops! I saw the vendor right outside the park. If you move your ass, you might make it before she moves on! Get an extra one today for Buggy here!" The fellow skater gave a salute and headed off on his own skateboard. Yatagarasu turned towards Buggy with his usually toothy grin. "Let's take a break. We're just getting started on your first lesson today." He would jump off his skateboard before falling backward to sit on it, making a motion for Naomi to do the same.

"You'll notice, but around here we go only by nicknames. These government names they hand out today are a damn drag. So, from now on, you'll be known as Buggy if you're around me, got it?" The red head would lean his head back and look upwards toward the sun. It was a blazing day, and he loved it. Not for the heat, but for the meaning of it. It almost felt like he was dancing in flames. Though, his view was cut off when Rhyme returned with three ice pops. He had a red one for Yata, a green one for Buggy, and a regular blue one for himself. After giving them their separate pops, he'd stay with the two.

Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) 34fmfe8

"So chick, how's the training going? Getting your ass kicked? Also Yata probably passed on this, but thanks for those fireworks the other day. It meant alot to us." As Rhyme spoke to Buggy, Yatagarasu bit into his ice pop and looked towards the sun again. He could have sworn he saw a black bird take flight towards it before the blinding light caused him to close his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu)   Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 9:29 pm

She couldn’t help but smile and laugh when he said that she should learn what he hates so that she could stay on his good side, “I’ll remember that. I wouldn’t want to get on my teachers bad side.” Especially when he could kick her butt without breaking a sweat. She was not in the mood to have to visit a hospital anytime soon. She was literally beaming with happiness when he complimented her and said that she was picking this up quickly. Honestly, it was probably only easier for her because she was used to depending on one foot at a time to balance her weight (long story short: when you’re a child, the dare part of truth or dare is comprised of really strange challenges and you just get used to it). Even then, she was tipsy. If the task had been anything but to ride in a straight line, she probably couldn’t have done it. That only required her to balance herself on the board and push forward. It had actually helped that he spoke to her. It kept her occupied, distracting her from her own nerves about riding for the first time.

When Yatagarasu called out to Rhyme to go get ice pops Naomi would look over to him and wave a little. As Yatagarasu sat down on his board, her motioned for her to do the same. She sat down gently, since she didn’t know how much force the board could bare. Considering it had to hold an entire person’s weight, she could guess it was sturdy, but she didn’t know what applying force would do to that equation. She would sit with her legs pressed together and slightly off to the side. This was a new position for her, and it would take a little adjustment to get used to, “Of course. I’m already used to you calling me Buggy, after all.” She would respond when he said it would be her name with him from now on. It was true. He had never really called her by her name, so she had already assumed it was the nickname he would keep sticking with. She would look at everyone that was in the skatepark, “So, no one here uses their real name?” It wasn’t anything new to her. Many people online didn’t use their real names either, and for the sake of her clients with more… questionable requests, she never asked for names, nor did she give her own. It just seemed strange to hang out with someone on a regular basis and not know their birth name.

As Rhyme came back, he would pass a green ice pop to Naomi. She would take it with a polite, “Thank you.” She would lick the cool treat as Yatagarasu continued looking into the sky and he spoke to her. She would shrug her shoulders, “I’m not getting anything kicked yet. I think I need to be a bit better before it’s worth kicking my ass.” She would grin at her statement. When he brought up the fireworks, she would look down, “It really was nothing. I mean, compared to this, it seems really minor.” She was getting a free lesson, after all, and Yatagarasu had gotten her a board. She actually felt bad now. Still, “Did you guys enjoy them, at least?” She was asking both of them, but the red head seemed to be distracted by the sky. She wondered if there was something up there he was looking for, or if it was just a lazy day.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu)   Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:55 am

Rhyme took a bite of the ice pop while giving a nod. "Yeah, those fireworks actually meant alot to us. Our previous boss here loved them, but we never got to-" The boy suddenly stopped speaking as if he forgot the rest of his words. In reality, his eyes would shift over to Yatagarasu. The hothead, however, had turned away from the group and continued to look upward towards the sun, as if he was not listening. Rhyme gave a frown before looking back towards Buggy. "But uh, anyway yea, the fireworks were great. Do you usually help people out like that, or was it a one time thing? Not alot people help us out here. Our little group is mostly conformed of orphans, so people kinda give us a blind eye. As long as we don't mess up their daily routine, they act like we don't really exist. Though, that's not too bad. We've never needed the help of the adults in our lives anyway. They've done nothing but cause pain and suffering, for the most part." Rhyme took another bite of his ice pop at this time.

Looking over his shoulder at the two, Yatagarasu would have the stick that came with the pop on the edge of his tongue. "I doubt Buggy would care about that shit. She's not like us." Moving his body so he was now facing the group again, the crow would jab his chest with his thumb. "Not like it matters, anyway. I've already decided on what I'm going to do. With the power I'll have, this world will change. Burn it all and start new! It'll prove a "dumb orphan" can get shit done better than the others. Especially those that used us in the past for their own means. My brother tried to go through this life following its rules and look what happened to him. Fuck that! I've decided I'll burn shit down and make my own rules!" Yata rolled backwards and then onto his feet with a slight hop. Taking the stick out of his mouth, he'd spin it around his fingers and give a cocky smile. "First thing is first. Taking over this island. A small feat for the Great Yatagarasu! Those bastards from the orphanage will rue the day they didn't kill me when they had a chance." Rhyme would place a hand on the top of his hat and laugh under his breath. "Hell yea, brother."
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu)   Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:59 pm

Naomi would tilt her head as Rhyme started talking about the group’s last boss. He suddenly would cut off mid sentence. It was weird, to say the least, but it wasn’t her place to question. She really wanted to though. Maybe some day, but not now. She would continue to lick her ice pop, “Actually, I don’t do that very often, but I thought helping would be alright.” She did usually help people, but not in the same way. Usually, it was just a matter of making someone feel better. When she heard that most of the people there were orphans, she would go deathly silent. She had no idea what to say in this situation. Rhyme also didn’t seem to have a high opinion of adults either. Naomi would shuffle, slightly uncomfortable. She was almost an adult, and she hated to think of what that meant. Were there really no adults that would help them out? She just couldn’t imagine them being out here by themselves.

Naomi would look up at Yatagarasu when he said she probably didn’t care. He was wrong. She cared about that. She wanted everyone in the world to be happy and to smile. She would look at him with a twinge of sadness in her eyes. She could never know what it was like, but she could guess. If he wanted the world to make up for that, she could route for him. She wasn’t ecstatic about the idea, but she wasn’t going to stop him. She had one question though, “What kind of world do you plan to make once you take over and get rid of what’s already here?” He had to at least have a plan.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu)   Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:04 pm

Yatagarasu wiped the tip of his nose with his thumb and gave a toothy, haughty grin. "Teh, once I take over, this world will make some huge changes. It won't matter what your background in life was. You could be an orphan to a millionaire, regardless if you have the will to take the shit you want, you'll end up on top in society. Family names and legacies won't mean a damn thing! The strong will survive and the weak will die. It's that simple. Hell, that's how it should have been to begin with. And when it comes to who's the strongest, it's obviously going to be me!" The redhead was cocky to say the least and rhyme laughed along. The crow would move over to Naomi and hold his hand downwards so she could take it. If she did, he'd pull her to her feet. "What about you, Buggy? What kind of world would you make? You're pretty weird, so I guess it'd be something sorta crazy huh? They always say the cute ones are nuts." He hadn't noticed, but he openly called Naomi cute. So apparently he did notice she was a female, even though how he talked to her before was almost like she was just another guy in the group.

"And don't give me that sad look on your face. Pitying us because we're orphans pisses me off. And remember what I said earlier? Know what I hate so you don't get on my bad side." He gave his usual toothy smirk before pulling a bold move and taking a bite of her ice pop. "You weren't eating that, were you? Heh!" Yata stepped backwards onto his skateboard and gave a shrug of his shoulders. "Alright, Buggy. I hope you're ready for lesson number two. If you're scared, you better run home now. I'm not going easy on you."
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu)   Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:08 pm

She liked the idea of everyone getting a chance, no matter who they were or where they came from. But she cared about her family and what that meant she was given. The things her ancestors had done before her, and what it meant for her own culture. The more she thought about it though, the less she thought he meant it that way. He probably only meant that there wouldn’t be privilege based on those facts. That she could live with, but the next words out of his mouth would leave her in shock. Did he really just say that the weak would die? She really hoped that was figurative language, because if it wasn’t she would have to tell him just how awful that ideal world sounded. No one should have to die simply because they weren’t as strong. Everyone had something they could do. Even if it was small. Besides, didn’t he just say that your background didn’t matter? That meant that people who used to be weak or were born weaker would still get a chance.

She was going to argue against him when he stood up, but she got distracted by him extending his hand to her. She would look up at him and take it. Once she was pulled to her feet, she would think about his question. She didn’t even notice that he called her cute, since she wasn’t used to hearing the world, “It isn’t that weird. I just want a world were all the bad things can’t touch anyone. Somewhere where people can all be happy doing what they want and being who they want.” It was a pretty simple world. She had the world out when she was very young and had never really thought it out beyond that. She would blush when he called her out on the fact that she was pitying them, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it that way.” She would only stop when he went and took a bite of her ice pop, “Hey!” She would pull it away from him after that, “I was eating that and you know it.” She would finish the ice pop with a small pout on her face before putting her foot back on her own board. With the hand still holding onto the stick, she would point at him, “Me, give up? You must be kidding.” She would give him a smirk, “Bring it on.” She was going to show him up, if only out of revenge for the ice pop.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu)   Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:47 pm

Yata tilted his head and raised a brow at the type of world she would want. Boy, she really was weird. "...Buggy, you're strange. But you know, I don't mind you. You bring a certain playfulness to our gang of troublemakers, even if you're not truly one of us." When she raised her voice at him after he took a bite of her pop, he snickered under his breath and looked to the side sheepishly. "Maybe I knew, maybe I didn't! But sharing is caring, right? I'm sure you don't mind if we share a few things, right?" Yatagarasu swiped the tip of his nose with his thumb while giving a haughty grin. Rhyme would only watch the two before standing up and finally speaking. "You know, that was an indirect kiss." He said it so nonchalantly as he patted himself off that Yata turned with confusion. "What the hell did you just say?" Rhyme cleared his throat once more before biting his own ice pop. "That was an indirect kiss. Your lips and her lips basically were on the same object. So that's a technically a kiss. An indirect kiss. It's easy to-" Before another word could be said, Rhyme was sent flying and the cause was Yata grabbing him and physically throwing him away. The redhead's face was slightly red either from embarrassment or anger, but he was yelling at Rhyme. "W-What the hell!? Don't misunderstand! It's not like that's what my goal was or something!" His cheeks were puffed in a pout for a few seconds before grabbing his skateboard and stomping off. "Come with me, Buggy. Pay the idiot no mind!"

The skateboarder would have brought the girl to a series of poles that had about three feet between each of them, all lined up straight. He'd ride his skateboard between each of them, shifting his weight back and forth so he didn't hit anything, and would then reach the end and spin on his tail. "Next you're going to go through this. You're going to do exactly what I just did, and just try to go through each opening to get used to changing directions. You don't have to rush yourself, so I'm sure you're going to pick this up fast. After all, you have the best teacher around these parts, chica!" Yata once again tugged at his own ego before moving off to the side to give her room. His amber eyes narrowed as he looked back towards Rhyme who was still laying on the ground and eating his ice pop. Man, what an asshole. Yata knew nothing about kissing or any of that bullshit, so it caught him off guard... Nevertheless, he was sure he'd get through the rest of this training session without looking at Buggy any differently before.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu)   Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 8:04 pm

“Thank you.” She would laugh when he called her strange. She was used to that, and it made her happy. She would shrug her shoulder playfully, “Depends what you want me to share. Sorry, but I’m keeping the kidneys.” She would joke at him. The joke was slightly less childish than her usual ones, but she still thought it was funny. She stuck her tongue out at him, “But you can have some of the ice pop.” When Rhyme mentioned that the two of them had basically just shared at indirect kiss, her face would turn as red as a tomato, “T-that wasn’t a kiss…” She didn’t have any other words for it. She could feel how hot her face was getting, causing her to go completely quiet. She didn’t even seem to say anything when Rhyme was sent flying by Yatagarasu. She would open her mouth to speak and ask him if he was okay, but all her words were lost. She could only look at him with questioning eyes. She wanted to make sure he was alright. It would have to wait until later though, as Yatagarasu pulled her attention away for her next lesson.

She was still being quiet from Rhyme’s comment, but she could follow Yatagarasu’s lesson without having to talk. She had to learn how to steer this thing, and that was going to be nothing like skating in a straight line. She had to do this though. She would get onto her board and push herself to start. She wished she had more experience with things like this. The first pole was not exactly easy, but manageable. It did throw her off balance though, since she had to push her weight in a single direction to move. In fact, once she shifted her weight again, it threw her completely off balance. She crashed backwards, onto her butt. She had to admit, it hurt quite a bit. She had expected it to be a bit stronger considering how much time she spent sitting on it. Everything she knew was a lie. She would stand up and get back on her board. This time, she knew not to throw so much of her weight around. She’d move herself again, going around the poles with a bit of difficulty, but at least managing not to fall over again. Though, she wouldn’t try to impress anyone with that trick any time soon. She would stop when she got to the same place as Yatagarasu. She would look at him with a small tinge of fire in her eyes. She may have been easily swayed form one hobby to another, but that didn’t mean she didn’t put all her effort into it.

She would move her pupils to the corners of her eyes as she looked over to Rhyme. He was still just sitting there, like one of those dogs you see outside of a store while the owner goes in to shop. She would pick up her board and walk over to him. She would look down at the boy on the ground and reach out her hand, “If you sit on the ground the entire time, you won’t be able to skate… or walk for that matter.” She would put a smile on her face just like always when she spoke. If Rhyme took her hand, she would help him up. Her smile would change to a sly grin, “And for the record, it wasn’t a kiss.” After she said that, she would go back over to Yatagarasu. She knew why she couldn’t find the words before. She couldn’t stand by and do nothing to help someone. She wanted everyone to be happy, meaning she had to sometimes do something slightly different. She was expecting her teacher to be angry with her for doing that, but somehow, it didn’t bother her that much. She would only look at him, “So, what’s next on the list?”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu)   Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Skating Lesson? (Yatagarasu)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next