Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
How do we always end up here (Sentinel) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
How do we always end up here (Sentinel) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
How do we always end up here (Sentinel) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
How do we always end up here (Sentinel) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
How do we always end up here (Sentinel) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
How do we always end up here (Sentinel) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
How do we always end up here (Sentinel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
How do we always end up here (Sentinel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
How do we always end up here (Sentinel) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

How do we always end up here (Sentinel)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

How do we always end up here (Sentinel) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do we always end up here (Sentinel)   How do we always end up here (Sentinel) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:20 pm

She would laugh at Alphonse’s response, “I guess. I still feel like I haven’t thanked you enough though. It’s kind of weird.” She wasn’t sure how to handle all of this. She was feeling so many different happinesses right now that she couldn’t process the endorphins running through her brain. Had she always been so easy to please, or was this new? She couldn’t even tell anymore. She had changed so much recently that she wasn’t sure who she was anymore. Or, maybe she was more sure than she had even been and that made her unsure. It was confusing, but she understood it. She tapped her chin in thought, “What clue leads to the window… Well, it’s called the South Rose Window, so maybe something to do with transparent flowers growing… what is a pretty word that means south?” She leaned back and thought about it. She couldn’t think of anything off the top of her head, “Point is, we could hide the clue somewhere that looks more floral. Not the garden, since it’s too. Or, maybe we could if we wrote it in the snow. But another shower may cover it up. Hmm…” She was really thinking now. She loved this game. She was the one that made the puzzles, but seeing the children playing and having fun was her reason to keep going. She loved seeing people smile more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: How do we always end up here (Sentinel)   How do we always end up here (Sentinel) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:30 am

The android shrugged a bit as Naomi said she felt as though she didn't thank him enough. "I think you have thanked me enough, it is no rela trouble for me." The android said grinning at her, and then they were back at the clues! Pretty words for south? Well there really weren't any in the English language, which wouldn't be wise. Then an idea sort of stuck him, they could base it off of an old movie. A Disney one no less, thus he would move to make his suggestion to her!

"Well if there are dresses or perhaps a bell that the children can reach then I would recommend we leave it there. After all the rose was quite important for Belle in Beauty and the Beast. We could have a clue that leads them to the Belle and then have it describe that prize is found near the window to the south named after a flower of great importance for Princess Belle. Would that be a difficult enough of a clue, but at the same time fit the theme of our final clue?" The android asked her hoping that they might have finally come up with a solution about the issue! Perhaps now they could move onto another one? How many more clues would they need, and hopefully they would not be so difficult!
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: How do we always end up here (Sentinel)   How do we always end up here (Sentinel) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:07 pm

“Have I ever told you how brilliant you are?” She would cheer when he thought up that clue, “It’s wonderful and perfect and I just know the kids are going to like it.” She couldn’t think of a reason they wouldn’t, “I have to go buy the prize though. We can’t leave the clues until that’s in place. I did that once. The kids got a little mad. I didn’t think they’d solve it before I got the prize in its spot.” Hence one more rule had been born. She would pick up her stuff and spin around as if looking for something, “I’m sorry to run off on you like this, but I need to get that while it’s fresh in my mind. I’m sure you have to be getting back to Maria too. Tell her I said hello.” She would almost dash off in order to go buy the prize. She would stay to listen to Alphonse’s last words, of course, but she was manic with a mission.

{EXIT- could you send this in once you post, please?}
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: How do we always end up here (Sentinel)   How do we always end up here (Sentinel) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 2:30 am

The android smiled as she complimented him, and told him that the clue was perfect. "Once you challenge kids, they don't know when to stop. Trust me they just keep on moving and trying to solve the puzzle. I've learned that much from Maria, now if only I could get her to apply that to her math homework." When Naomi mentioned leaving to go get the prize and attend to other things, the android nodded his head.

"Yes, of course, it was a pleasure hanging out with you Naomi, I hope you get the object soon so the children can have a bit of fun! I will be sure to tell Maria that you said 'hello!' Until next time!" The android then went on his own path to get back to Maria and maybe play a board game! She had mentioned wanting to play one, so they would!

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: How do we always end up here (Sentinel)   How do we always end up here (Sentinel) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:56 pm

Naomi and Sentinel's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do we always end up here (Sentinel)   How do we always end up here (Sentinel) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do we always end up here (Sentinel)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3