Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Trinity's Social links and qualities

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Trinity's Social links and qualities Empty
PostSubject: Trinity's Social links and qualities   Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptyMon May 23, 2016 2:01 am

Trinity's Social links and qualities Trinit10
"We are never alone...each of us has the ones we have met and known inside us always"

Trinity Allaway's Social Links

Qualities

• Expres​sion:Plain rank 1 (0/14 points till rank up)
  • Understanding:Basic rank 1 (8/14 points till rank up)
  • Intelligence:Average rank 2 (38/80 points till rank up)
  • Courage:Timid rank 1 (4/14 points till rank up)

Social Links

Trinity's Social links and qualities JlCU5Ss
MOON

The First link: Selenus Met during A walk by the gardens Seemed very nice and polite, a very nice dog Robot, proud but needed a place to stay, Eventually agreed to stay in our home, lets me call him friend.

Met Selenus once more, while Sitting in a park, He stumbled upon us talking to Tatsui while the latter was enjoying some Time for a jog We tall talked and afterwords we headed home with Selenus to introduce him to our parents.
(Social link Rank 2)

Selenus Has moved in with us now, he sleeps in the room with us, Our parents seemed to not mind at all about him, thinking he would be a good guardian for us. We had a talk about some Questionable Content in the lyrics and the like that my Agent gave to me. He seemed concerned when I told him about one of my old bodyguards though. (rank 3)

Had a Together Breakfast with Tatsui, Selenus, and Gabe to talk about the things we had planned to do, some things where talked about but I learned a bit more about what drives Selenus (Rank 4)

Had a talk with Selenus After breakfast, so we could discuss something important, I am glad he understands us a lot better now, and we understand him a bit better as well (rank 5)

Had selenus Come down to my shop and Welcomed to Symphonic sanctuary, we hada long talk, and a new sibling seems to have arrived, her Name is Yuuko...and she seems to be in love with Selenus...We had a long talk about it and after some time came to an understanding...this new sibling...seems to be a lot like Lilith in a few way (Rank 6)

Trinity's Social links and qualities ITPS9OQ
JUSTICE

The Second link: Tatsui Kitao met while Train Watching, A very nice man, seemed to think it was amazing that we had so many skills, but we think he has many we may not know, maybe he is far better at a lot more things they we are?

Happened upon us while he was enjoying some Time for a jog and we talked for a bit, though we were joined by Selenus after not to long, we all talked and enjoyed each others company, afterwords before we left we suggested that we all gather some time for a meal, and We know just the place.

Met a third time With him during a Meeting in Suzie Q Along with others, he seemed to surprised to learn we are an idol, but otherwise he seemed to not really mind to much, seemed he was partially preoccupied but we hope he enjoyed the time spend
(Social link rank 3)

Had a Together Breakfast with Tatsui, Selenus, and Gabe to talk about the things we had planned to do, some things where talked about but I learned a bit more about Tatsui and what he hoped for and a bit more about how he thinks (Rank 4)

Trinity's Social links and qualities RTjBc0R
SUN

The Third link: Brittany Wilson Met during a A normal day, Seemed to be rather nice and extremely talkative, didn't really spend much time talking to me, and more talking to Michael who was met at the same time. A beginning model from what we can remember from seeing her before. (Rank 1)

Trinity's Social links and qualities CrlRpPX
EMPEROR

The Fourth Link: Michael Williams Met during a A normal day, Seems very laid back, walked into a wall just as we met him, seemed to casually flirt with Brittany who we also met and who seemed to return the flirting a bit. Rather dismissive of most things, or uninterested perhaps? didn't really talk to me all that much at the time, but accepted the coffee.

Met him once more during a Meeting in Suzie Q He seemed as distant as usual, but we are starting to understand that it's just how he is, and he isn't meaning anything really by it, Seems to be in a relationship with Brittany, or at least has dated her once, wished him good luck with that before we parted ways.
(Rank 2)

Trinity's Social links and qualities XtHPDE9
MAGICIAN

The Fifth Link: Gabe Gatsby Met him while I was enjoying some Time in the art room He seemed nice, was looking for a club to join before his time in school was over, said he would return sometime to show us a magic trick. We will have to remember to bring cards.

Met him once more as he was making Good on a promise[/quote]. As he had promised to come and show us his skill with magic tricks, it was quite an enjoyable time, We are now planning to show him our skills with out instruments the next time we meet.
(Rank 2)

Once more Met up with Gabe, this time I gave him a Private Show He seemed to like it, and so I gave him a ticket to my next concert, he seemed to really be excited, and mentioned something about virginity...I iwll have to ask Selenus what that is. (rank 3)

He attended Trinity's second Holographic concert and we had a chat with him after the show, he seemed quite happy to be there and enjoyed our music it seemed, he invited us to go to his shop and sample some of his books, we hope we find something to our liking Though we assume we will. (rank 4)

After a incident at the breakfast..it was decided that we gotta make up sometime and we Believe that we are slowly having him learn more about us, I do hope this all goes well. (Rank 5)

After a meeting with Alister. Gabe got to have some time Meeting Myrna and I think we understand him more then he understands us at the moment, but we do hope he continues to talk with us (rank 6)

It was finally Decided that the task of Gabe finally Meeting Nola had arrived, thought it was with some apprehension given the state of Nola, and the way Gabe had been acting, though we have seen through what Gabe is and why he acts that way and so we are glad we took this risk, we now better understand our friend, and it seems Nola is better for the meeting (rank 7)

Spent some time at the Platinum playhouse, there were other new people as well, Gabe was there, and we talked with some of the newest members, about what we do, how we will do it...it ended up turning into us talking to quite a few others later that night, but it was nice to talk with everyone at least a little (rank 8 )

Trinity's Social links and qualities Ll5XoHd
TOWER

The Sixth Link: Hatsuharu Yoshima Met him at Trinity's First Holographic Concert, he had come to the back of the stage due to some mix up with the ticket, he was rather polite and we decided to be upfront with him, and in turn he did the same for us. Very relaxing to talk to. (Rank 1)

Trinity's Social links and qualities PG4tpa7
HIEROPHANT

The Eighth link: Takeru Kagemaru met him and others during a Meeting in Suzie Q Seemed rather energetic We wonder if his skills at that rhythm game translate to skill at a real piano? seemed very friendly.

Met once more as he called us to meet him in an empty auditorium, he asked us "Why do you play?", he seemed rather confused on to why he called us, but in the end he seemed to want to simply talk, Though we are unsure as to why he required us to do it in such a private venue. He shared a few personal experiences by way of story with us, though seemed very keen to know more about us. (Rank 2)

Trinity's Social links and qualities 2zdu3aa
JESTER

The Ninth Link: Frogerio Phillip Zander Met him while out relaxing in the park after he came out to get his sister, Tee, she seemed nice as did he, We hope to talk to them again sometime (Rank 1)

Ended up Meeting the Frog once more and had a talk about things as they were (Rank 2)

Had another Meeting with the Frog Seems we have gotten through to him and that is good, hopefully things go well for them in their choice of path though. (rank 3)

Trinity's Social links and qualities T2F4iIu
HERMIT

Met a clown named Grins who seemed to be having a blah afternoon Agreed to letting me teach him how to play an instrument, in exchange for him teaching me to be a clown. (rank 1)

Trinity's Social links and qualities CJ9cR8A
TEMPERANCE

Found the Lost Man named Liam who seemed to know who Gabe was, however, as we have never heard Gabe talk of someone like this we decided it was best to downplay our association will have to talk to Gabe about this man Later (Rank 1)

Trinity's Social links and qualities 5KFre9s
JUDGMENT

Abettors of Chaos (rank 1)

Trinity's Social links and qualities SgcxtKc
DEATH

Met a boy named Cecil, in the garden where I first met Selenus, we talked about a lot of things, people lost and apparently he was having troubles as well, and I tried to help the best I could. (Rank 1) Grime and Growth

Trinity's Social links and qualities YgkMcQI
LOVERS

Met together with others at the Platinum playhouse, a person named Ribbon was one of those people, they seemed to be rather flustered with things I do hope they calm down. (rank 1 with Tomomi Jōmyaku)

Trinity's Social links and qualities QvkK4mK
DEVIL

Met together with others at the Platinum playhouse, a rather disruptive character named Wicked was one of those people, they seemed to not like to talk about some of the things that happened, I do wonder if they will be cut out for all this. (rank 1 with Patricia McDowell)

Trinity's Social links and qualities LwJtrQK
HANGED MAN

Met a man named Shouhei Kagawa while I was enjoying Some Leasure Time Seems to be a fan of The Idol group, a very nice person it would seem, though We have heard rumors about him, though granted there are a few rumors floating around about Our Idol group as well (rank 1)

Last edited by Sosina on Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:08 pm; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Social links and qualities   Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptySat May 28, 2016 4:08 pm

Gained social link Rank 1 with Selenus from A walk by the gardens

Gained Social link Rank 1 with Tatsui Kitao from Train watching
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Social links and qualities   Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:34 pm

Gained social link Rank 1 with Brittany Wilson from A day in the life

Gained social link Rank 1 with Michael Williams from A day in the life
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Social links and qualities   Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:12 am

Gained social link Rank 1 with Gabe Gatsby from Time in the art room
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Social links and qualities   Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:46 am

Gained social link Rank 2 with Selenus from Time for a Jog

Gained Social link Rank 2 with Tatsui Kitao from Time for a Jog
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Social links and qualities   Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 2:23 am

Gained social link Rank 1 with Hatsuharu Yoshima from Trinity's First Holographic Concert
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Social links and qualities   Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 11:47 pm

Gained Social link Rank 2 with Tatsui Kitao from a Meeting in Suzie Q

Gained Social link Rank 2 Michael Williams from a Meeting in Suzie Q

Gained Social link Rank 1 Takeru Kagemaru from a Meeting in Suzie Q
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Social links and qualities   Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:18 pm

Gained social link Rank 2 with Gabe Gatsby from Good on a promise
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Social links and qualities   Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 2:16 pm

gained 3 intelligence and 3 understanding points from Gossip Girls +1
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Social links and qualities   Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:44 pm

Gained social link Rank 1 with Frogerio Phillip Zander from Crazy for sauce
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Social links and qualities   Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 2:36 pm

Gained social link Rank 3 with Gabe Gatsby from Private Show
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Social links and qualities   Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 2:43 pm

Gained social link Rank 3 with Selenus from Questionable Content

Last edited by Sosina on Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Social links and qualities   Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 12:14 pm

Trinity has gained +3 Intelligence from Breaking and Entering
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Social links and qualities   Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 9:11 pm

Takeru Kagemaru ranked up to rank 2 SL
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Social links and qualities   Trinity's Social links and qualities EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 7:15 pm

Gained social link Rank 4 with Gabe Gatsby from Trinity's second Holographic concert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Social links and qualities   Trinity's Social links and qualities Empty

Back to top Go down

Trinity's Social links and qualities
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next