Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Why do you play?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Why do you play? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do you play?   Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:36 am

Trinity looked at the boy as he asked his question "Of course she is what makes you think she isn't?" she was quite confused with the boy as he seemed to always drift off, the inattentive look in his eyes that she had noticed just now seemed to hint that he was barely listening to her, or that something just occurred to him, he barely really talked, and he barely moved as well, she tilted her head a bit as she waited for his answer, she really couldn't understand what he had wanted to talk about, and so after a moment she stood up "Was there anything you called Us out here for? you made it seem like you had a topic to discuss with Nola but so far you haven't even mentioned much other then simple conversation...". To say she was confused would be an understatement, though her expressionless face and monotone voice would say otherwise.

She didn't know why the boy contacted her and asked to talk to her, and then once she was there he seemed to not actually have a reason to have called her other then for small talk, which could have waited for any other time they happened upon each other, she had used some of her free time to come see him as well and currently he was spending most of it apparently trying to show her he could play the piano, and to discuss personal philosophy, She didn't really know how to respond to all this, and he then started to apparently not pay attention, or at least it seemed that way at the moment to her.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play?   Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 8:13 pm

"Hm? Actually... yes. Two questions I figured that should not be discussed in public." He said.
"The first of these is something i've been meaning to know since we met: Why is it that you always refer to yourself in the third person? Even by my standards, that's a bit... weird." He asked her.
"The second of these is... have you ever been in love before? Just curious." He asked her.
"Why do I get the feeling the second question is not going to go over well?" Twelve said.
"Don't worry about it. It's not like i asked her if she was single or not. I'm not THAT perverted." Takeru said mentally.
"Oh really? I've seen quite a few things that indicate otherwise in your head. Seriously, get a girlfriend." Twelve snarked.
"S-shut up!" Takeru said mentally.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play?   Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 2:45 pm

Her head tilted as he asked his first question, it was a very personal question and she could understand wanting to be in a private place to ask it, but still it was very very odd "Well...That is a very personal question...We don't think we will be answering it sorry" she said as she looked at him as she listened to his sections question which was very confusing in and of itself.

"Well as for that....that is also a very personal question, We are sorry We don't wish to answer that one right now We hope you understand. These questions are very personal and We would need to know someone better then we know you, maybe more interaction would be better or at least that I know more about you first as well"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play?   Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 8:56 pm

"I understand." Takeru said, nodding.
"What did I tell you? A woman never leaks her private life... unless she doesn't have one. Which this one obviously does." Twelve said.
"I suppose, then I should tell you a bit about myself. I'll start by answering the second question I asked you." He said.
"I have been in love before. Great girl. We split though..." He said, a rueful look crossing his face briefly as he looked towards the sky. "Still don't know why we split though..." He muttered to himself, briefly lost in thought before he started talking again.

"Now that that's out of the way, i'll let you in on something else." he said.
"My piano playing? It's not yet perfect, apparently. I mean, don't get me wrong, it IS very good but..." he said, trailing off, once again lost in thought, sighed ruefully before continuing. "My piano teacher, before she passed away, in what would turn out to be our last lesson together before she died, she told me that as good my music sounded... it lacked... how did she put it... my actual true feelings when I played it. Now, I thought that I was, so I didn't know what she meant, and when I asked her for more explanation, she thought about it a bit, then told me that next lesson, she would explain it in a way I could understand. Except, well... you know what happened next. She... passed away, bless her." He said, sighing ruefully once again.

"And to this very day... I still don't." He said, completing his story, and awaited her response.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play?   Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 9:45 pm

As she sat there and he said he understood she nodded a bit, this may lead to a different path in the conversation, he seemed to want to talk about heavily personal things when they had only just met not to long ago. Now granted she had some personal conversations with one other, but she was sure that one person wouldn't divulge any of that information and she knew she could trust them, Them not being human after all.

It was then that Takeru started talking about himself and telling her about his life. or more specifically talking to her about his previous love, She didn't know why he felt the need to tell her this information, they barely knew one another and this was a very personal thing to simply tell someone, Unless he was trying to trap her by saying he told her something personal and now she would have to tell him something personal.

Before she could think more on it though he continued to talk and started to talk to her about his piano playing, once again sharing a very personal story with her without her asking about it. and the pauses...was he trying to remember...or making it up as he went along? It was hard to tell, the two times she met him he was trying to impress people with his skills, or something like that, and after he found out she was part of the Trinity group he then sent her a message to meet in private and started to do all this. It was Very curious.

Tilting her head a moment as he then seemed to wait for a response she tilted her head back the other way before speaking "We are sorry for those things happening to you, however We don't know why you told us them. We have only just met a second time, and the first time we never learned that much of you. This private meeting however, and you telling us such private things....is this because you learned who we are in our last meeting? if not may we ask Why you are trying so hard to learn deep personal information?" she sat there her head tilted to the side with her unblinking gaze locked on him her monotone carrying easily in the building
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play?   Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 10:03 pm

"Thank you." HE said in response to her apology. "And I'm not doing this because I know who you are. Is that were the case, i'd have brought a whole lot of paper, and about a dozen pens." He said, laughing a bit. "Honestly, though, i'm doing this because... hmm... I suppose you could say it's out of curiosity. I've been curious about your little... way of speaking since we met." he added, disregarding the love issue entirely.

"I'm not boring or scaring you.. am I?" Takeru asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play?   Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 1:22 am

she looked at the boy as he mentioned why he was talking to her. It was a reason she had heard before, someone curious about her manner of speaking, but again she didn't know much about the boy, the others asked after getting to know her a bit. The few she told anyway, and she tilted her head as she thought on this a moment. Though as she sat there he asked her a question and she tilted her head the other way now, her unblinking gaze locked on the boy as she thought about his question. Did he scare her?...No he didn't....did he bore her? Not really, he more confused her then anything, he was calling her out to meet in private after only meeting her once before, and then he talked about things for a time, but before that he wanted to show her he could play the piano.

After that he had told her personal information about himself after having asked, and being refused the same from her. He then clarified that he wasn't doing it because he knew who she was, but he was also asking more personal questions yet again, in fact his whole reason for calling her down here was because he was curious about her manner of speech, an odd reason in and of itself "No you do not scare us...nor are you boring us, however we are limited on how much free time we have due to things we are required to do." she had had plans for her free time when she got the message from Takeru and she had assumed it was something important, as she had never been asked to simply hang out.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play?   Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 2:13 am

"Well then... don't let me keep you. You should go. I just wanted to ask you about that little speech habit of yours after all. Anyway, I myself, should go. I myself have things to do, after all." Takeru said, waving as he left the concert hall.
Exit. Grade: -. Indeterminate. Soundtrack will not be used here for reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play?   Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 2:37 am

Trinity nodded a bit as she stood up and headed out with him "Talking with you was pleasant We hope your day is a good one, and that you do not have problems completing what you have to do now. Have a good day" she bowed a bit as she left to go to her rehearsal for her next concert

Exit and end SL
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play?   Why do you play? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 9:44 am

A Bond has Grown Stronger...

Why do you play? - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___lovers_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7fg Why do you play? - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hierophant_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7ic

Users have Ranked up their social link...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you play?   Why do you play? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do you play?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2