Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 7:14 pm

While he spoke of Selenus, his voice trembled as he noticed the looks of those around him, but he had to go through with it to the end even despite the growing clut in his throat, suffocating him and bringing his eyes to the point of watering up. When their looks softened, his voice regained some of its vigor as he finally felt some hope return to him about all of this.

He chuckled awkwardly at Alister's remarks, scratching the back of his head. "Saying this out loud really took a toll on me, haha..." He said. "I'm glad I'm not trash anymore..." He gave another short smile and chuckle. He was being genuine about it too, these were real expressions of relief and happiness. He spoke in a serious tone and straightened up when Alister finished, though. Words would be futile, so he simply nodded determinedly at the yanking part. His iron expression read 'I would never.'.

Myrna was much softer from the get go. She seemed to be the most trusting and the most motherly. It made it slightly more difficult for him to talk to her, honestly, but not because of any sort of distrust or fear. Simply because her giving him a second chance made him really embarrassed and feel undeserving. All of it just made his smile all the more releasing to him. "Myrna, thank you so much." He answered. "I will try to look at myself from a different standpoint. I really have to start doing that..." He added.

And now Nola. He'd hurt all of them so much so many times. And he'd most certainly noticed how much the mention of Selenus and how he'd treated him hurt her. "Oh, Brit...yeah..." He glanced to the side. "I need to talk to her. I really do. You know, the two of us met back at the day of the Divide. I think the memory of that time is what drives he to be at my side. And same can be said about me. I really appreciate her so much..." He said to her. "I will do my best to protect everyone and I'm happy you too are willing to give me this chance despite everything I've don-" He chose to stare right at the eyes when they turned pink all of a sudden. This had to be another of her siblings. He wasn't gonna prod. But of course the sudden shift caught him off guard. He nodded in response to the pink voice; right about when Nola came back to speak up again. "Right. I'll talk to her. And I'll try to see if she'd be willing to come talk to you as well." He nodded.

Right about that time, they heard a voice calling out to them. "Is this microphone on?" Tee poked it with her finger in the room. "I wanna tell you I'm really liking the songs, can you guys hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 4:12 pm

Alister nodded a bit as he listened to Frog, it seemed they might have finally gotten through to him and that was a good thing. Alister wasn't the type to tell others to look at themselves and see their faults and to improve themselves, he and his siblings knew they had their faults, they were working on them, he knew he was rather blunt but sometimes that was needed.

Thankfully it seemed Frog had realized that and was taking a step to correct his behavior, though it might already be to late, his arrogance had already lead him and Britt into a place that was dangerous and deadly, and they had no way out now, other then the death of someone else, and while he knew he couldn't do it...when their sister spoke up he knew quite well that she could do it.

Myrna was glad to see Frog was finally listening, and she was glad that he was going to look at things differently, Honestly it was the best they could do for the two that had went to join skelter, the others....they were out of reach, they didn't know who they were, nor how to contact them, they had no chance to talk to any of them and so didn't have the means to help them see the same issues. Who knew what damage was being done to them by Skelter? What lies were being told, but at least they were able to save one...maybe two....partly anyway.

Nola meanwhile listened to Frog, and as her sister Yuuko spoke up and went away again she knew she could do what she said she could, and honestly she was willing if it meant saving a friend, "We are hoping you mean that, we are trusting that you mean that Frog..." she said with a gentle smile, it wasn't a threat or a warning she was honestly trusting in him.

Then the sound of Tee came up from the speakers and Nola smiled a bit "don't worry she can't hear us unless we press the talk button..." she then walked over to the small desk with the mic on it and pressed the button "I hear you Tee, and I am glad your liking them, please try to remember anything you think we should change, or anything that stands out, thank you for your help"

Alister walked over to the mic and pressed the button "Do a good job and I'll take a personal picture with you and sign it, and give you an additional autograph on anything you want" he said as he looked at the extra Trinity Merchandise they had that they had already decided she could pick from.

Myrna smiled as the two let go of the button so that Tee couldn't hear them anymore and she looked to Frog "Was there anything else you feel we should talk about Frogeiro?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 7:55 pm

Somehow, Frog felt at ease after letting his doubts out and talking with Nola and her siblings. He felt that their distrust of him was born more from worry than anything else. Worry that their friends would get hurt and worry that they would be separated like from Selenus. It was an honest worry and a fine reason to scold someone. He just couldn't be angry with them, nor with himself after all this. He nodded to Nola. "It would be rude of me not to acknowledge your and mine feelings when they're this strong. I'll keep trusting you trust in me forever." He spilled the words out without much thought. It was slightly embarrassing, but it was honest. However, he did feel a certain relief when Tee interrupted them, and he kept to the sides, watching and listening to their exchange.

"O-oh right I forgot to do that part! I'll get to that right away!" Her voice came through the mic as her visage presented an orderly salute to her idols, ensuring them that she would most certainly not fail them in this task if it meant getting an autographed photo. Her eyes glinted fiercly as she returned to listening to the songs on the tracklist.

He turned to Myrna as she addressed him, with a small smile on his face. Watching their exchange with Tee made him really happy for some reason. He shook his head. "Honestly I feel I'd break down, hahaha!" He replied and Myrna would be able to tell a small shake to his legs. It was probably from all the emotions. Frog, after all, wasn't the most honest person normally. So this was taking quite a toll on his nervous side. It made him look like he could be toppled over by the smallest breeze. "I-I think I need to sit down. Do you maybe have some headphones where you could play the music you're showing to Tee?" Admitting this just made him look even shakier.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 9:54 pm

Myrna noticed the state Frog was in and she nodded a bit as she lead him to a chair "That can be easily arranged, have a seat please" she said as she sat him down, and then walked to the far end of the room and grabbed one of the headsets, Nola and Alister nodding a bit not minding as it was clear Frog needed to relax a bit, With the headset in hand Myrna headed back to Frog and placing them on his head "I hope you enjoy the music" she said as she then hit the button and the headset turned on and he could hear the song that Tee was on. It was one of Nola's songs as it was obviously her singing.

As Frog listened the Triplets sat down as well on the larger couch, Alister and Myrna sitting close to each other and Nola sitting down and starting to eat one of the sandwich halves that Myrna had brought in before as part of the refreshments. the three of them looking to each other a moment it was good to know that they had gotten through to Frog, and that he was listening now, even better that he accepted his flaws, and was trying to correct them, that would mean a lot later as he made himself a better person, the three knew they had their own flaws to work on as well, they were not perfect, thjey were just glad to see Frog didn't continue on a path that he himself probably didn't want to go down.

A song from Alister came up next on the headset as the three simply sat and had something to eat, relaxing in their own way for the time being.

Nola looked to Alister as they let Frog relax and hopefully enjoy the music, "So then....I'm glad this worked out...now we just have to worry about Brit...I don't think she will be that easy to sway..." she said as she took another half sandwich.

Alister looked to her "Honestly with the way she seems to worship frog it might be easier then you think....the issue is breaking that worship later...it's not healthy..." he said to her as Myrna nodded.

"But at least it can be used now to help her...but...we have to figure out why she is so attached to Frog...it's okay to be attached to someone...it's another thing entirely to nearly worship them like she does with him...the..stress that must put on Frog..." she said as she had some of the tea she brought in before as Alister took a sandwich and pushed the plat and a filled cup over to Frog just as a third song came up, it had a different feel then the other songs, almost mournful.

Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 3:53 pm

Frog accepted the headset and began listening to the songs, the first two tunes being pop while the last one had a somewhat somber tone to it. He could certainly see why Tee was so into their music, even though honestly it was not up to his personal tastes. He'd never openly admit to liking any of these three songs, good as they may be in their own right.

Listening to the third song, he looked up at the siblings exchanging words he could not hear. He let them have this moment without him. They were most likely discussing among them what they'd spoke of just now. He could understand that as well. They reminded him of his bond with Tee. Somehow, these songs they were listening to together gave him a sense of being closer to her at this very moment. He wanted to keep her safe despite his nightly businesses. Unsightly businesses. They helped him realize this and he was grateful to them.

Everything else was now on him alone.

Brit, Tee, Trinity... Each were starting to become important to him in their own rights.

He kept listening...

---------------------------------

As the tracks ended, it was time for Tee to return to them as well. Frog welcomed her with a pat on the head, which she surprisedly accepted. It was softer than when the two of them arrived. They were closer already.

Tee approached the trio. "The songs were great and this whole meeting was great! I can't believe I got this opportunity with my big brother!" She looked up at him and he smiled.

"Thank you all very much again." Frog added. "Talking to you opened my eyes a bit more." He nodded to them. Tee looked at him confusedly. "Huuuuuuuuuuuh did you share some secrets!? You've gotta tell me!" She objected at which he laughed.

"See you guys some other time."

[Frog - Exit]
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 1:55 am

Frogerio Philip Zander of the Jester and Nola Allaway of the Lovers have strengthened their bond to Rank 3...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)   Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mettings with a frog (Trinity X Frog)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2