Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moonie

Moonie

Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 4:31 am

Of course, it was never in doubt that Selenus’s first impulse upon seeing Trinity cry would be to comfort her to the best of his ability, but… instead of just bending over to the whim of her tears simply because of what they signified, Selenus listened to and considered what the girl was saying. He was expecting something among these lines, but there was something about the way she worded it that awoke a different kind of feeling within him. She said, “Something that, whether you like it or not is us, and this bothers us a great deal.".

”Us.”

That couldn’t be right, could it? Yuuko had clearly tried to isolate the rest of the personalities in order to spend more time with Selenus. He knew this because of what Trinity had said earlier, about how “We have already taken precautions to make sure it cannot seize control like that again”, and this also meant that the other personalities had opposed her; they disagreed with her on a base level and tried to stop her. If her different personalities were all capable of contradicting emotions – which, knowing the depth of the human mind, they must have had a plethora of each – then why did Trinity insist on speaking on behalf of every alter in her System? It wasn’t anything incredibly major to the robotic canine, but it was cause for intrigue. That is, until something else dawned on him; Yuuko was a fragment of Trinity’s psyche: she was born from a sharded aspect of the original child’s self, and therefore… if Yuuko was obsessed with Selenus, that of course meant Trinity herself was… well… He knew since Yuuko appeared what it meant about Trinity, but it was so… absurd that he hadn’t really bothered to take in what it said about their relationship. Of course, Selenus was no hebephile; while he was affectionate towards Trinity and all her other selves, his love was platonic, yet… just knowing that there existed someone who loved him, him of all people… and that he was forced to deny them a reciprocation…

“Trinity… I know what I just said, but… would you please put Yuuko in control?”

If she complied, Selenus would return to his Anima Humanum form: for what was about to go down, he wanted to make sure they could see a form they could relate to better than the fright that was his true form. Simon looked down at Yuuko, his eyes devoid of much emotion, for a good while; though this was because he was struggling to put his thoughts into words, there was a big chance that to the child it would seem as if he was silently judging her or expecting her to say something.

Then, after brief moments of nothing, Simon crouched to eye level and wrapped his arms around Yuuko in a tender hug – though no such arms existed, Selenus’s elongated tail would make sure that Yuuko felt Simon’s embrace nonetheless.  He could’ve come up with another explanation about why he was right and the System as a whole was worrying too much and they should learn to trust his friendship in them more, but… no, Simon felt the need to take a different course of action, for once.

”I’m sorry.”

A few more seconds passed in silence, Simon’s inexistent chin remaining firmly on Yuuko’s shoulder. “I’m sorry that I was afraid of you. You represent something that I’m not sure how to deal with… and that I’m not ready to understand. Regardless, you are a human being like the rest, and I denied you the one and only thing you wanted since the moment you realized you were your own being. I’m sorry. I hope you can find it in you to forgive me.” Of course, when Selenus talked about the one and only thing she wanted, he wasn’t referring to his love as much as he was referring to his general company and presence. “That goes for you too, Trinity.” He addressed the personality, even though she wasn’t in control. “I’m always asking to see this person or the other, like I’m picking and choosing what side of you I want to be friends with… well…” He hesitated for another moment, then continued. “As of now, I promise not to ask for somebody in particular again. You can be whoever you are around me, Trinity. You’re my friend. You’re my friends.”

"Just promise me you all will get along."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 5:13 am

Trinity sat there looking at Selenus first he rejected and demanded that Yuuko never be let out in his presence, then he changed it to a request, and once hearing her he asked to see her again, the girl's expressionless yet crying face tilted to the side gently, but she nodded as she closed her eyes for a moment.

In the mental construct that was her mind Trinity looked to her other siblings, from the door that Yuuko had been dragged out of by Unison and the pawns they could hear screaming, not angry screaming, screams of fear, and Myrna looked to Trinity as did Nola and Alister, it was clear they didn't like what they were hearing.

"Please....I'm sorry....d...don't lock me away...please.....PLEASE!!...I don...don't want to be alone.....please......" the screams slowly fading to whimpers and begging, Myrna closed her eyes and sighed.

"we shouldn't lock a sibling away because of her lashing out....if we did that all the time Alister would have been locked away a long time ago..." she said looking to the previously most explosive one of the four.

Alister looked a bit insulted but then sighed and scratched the back of his head "damn it...I hate the fact that your right...I was WAY worse then her before....and you guys put up with me.....why are we locking her up?" he looked to the door the begging and whimpers still coming from it.

"She does sound like she is honestly sorry...and...I understand the feeling of not wanting to be alone....none of us have ever had to be alone before...I...I don't think I could stand it..." Nola said with a shiver as she looked at the door then to Trinity.

Trinity looked at the three of them then to Lilith on the bed who was hugging a chibi Plushy of Tatsui, she was totally not even in the conversation, apparently not caring at the moment about what they were talking about. Looking to the door she nodded "Very well...we shouldn't simply lock away a sibling...we are all we have in the end..." she said as she walked over to the door and opened it, and there in the "hallway" was Yuuko curled up and crying with Unison standing over her and Trinity looked at her for a moment.

"Don't give me that look...the moment she was alone with me she started to freak out...I didn't do anything to her....yet..." she said in her dual voice, and at the word yet Yuuko seemed to flinch and whimper a bit louder. "seems I scare her..." Unison said with a small smile.

Yuuko only nodded as she looked up at Trinity "please....I..I'm sorry....d..don't...don't lock me away....please....a...and d..don't leave me..a..alone with...h...her..." she said trying to not look at the now slightly chuckling Unison.

Trinity moved out of the way of the door to let Yuuko into the main room "As long as you behave and follow the rules....We will not do this...understood?"

Yuuko nodded as she got up the chains being taken off her by the pawns as she walked into the main room and looking at the other four in the room "S...sorry..f..for before..I..I just...".

Myrna smiled and placed a hand on their new siblings shoulder "It's okay we know...and you know we know..." she said with a motherly smile that seemed to put yuuko at ease immediately.

Back in the real world, the process took longer then normal, there was a lot to "talk" about but finally Her eyes opened and they where the pink eyes of Yuuko as she looked up at Selenus now in human illusion form, her face blushing deeply as she seen him lower down to her and then he hugged her making her let out a happy squeak sound as she didn't wriggle or fidget at all, though the smile on her face as he held her for a good long time, and her eyes closed as she rested her head on the arm/tail hugging her "I could never hate you...and of course I forgive you..." she said as she looked at him the biggest happiest smile on her face "After all....I love you..." she said her face blushed as she sat there looking him right in the eyes.

meanwhile Trinity heard what he said and she seemed to get a bit upset, not that it was something you could notice from her expression, but she let out that light puff of air from her nose that she only did a few times for different reasons, but this was definitely her annoyed puff.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 3:10 am

All Selenus could do was sigh. There was no more dancing around it, huh? It had to be done sooner or later; she couldn’t go on hoping for reciprocation, it would only hurt more that way. The smile seemed to fade from the face upon which it rested, but it didn’t waver completely: Simon’s lips were curled gently upward, as if ready to utter comforting words at a moment’s notice; his eyes carried a certain air of pity or compassion around them, and his eyebrows relaxed. He wasn’t looking forward to seeing her reaction, but she was waiting for his response, and the longer he took to answer, the higher a cruelty it became. He breathed in gently, only to hug Yuuko again, though this time his head was beside hers and facing the other way, so his mouth could speak directly into his ear. In as compassionate and gentle a tone of voice as he could possibly muster, Selenus gave his reply.

“I love you too... but not like that.”
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 3:47 am

Yuuko's eyes light up as he said her loved her too, but then the smile faded a moment, she looked at him breaking the hug for a moment before she smiled even more then before "Playing hard to get I see!! fine then I'll just win you over the old fashioned way, just wait and see you'll see that you DO love me in that way, you just don't realize it yet" she said in a rather excited and happy tone as she hugged him yet again giggling as she did so.

"Also no need to hide what you really look like you know...I don't mind your other form ether just so you know...what kind of person would I be if I let that bother me hmm?" she said with another giggle before she stood up and smiled at him, her pink eyes looking right at him.

"Don't you worry, I won't be giving up on you anytime soon, just wait..we will be hearing wedding bells before to long" she smiled and started to head to the front of the store to continue decorating flashing a flirty smile back at Selenus as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 1:27 pm

As Yuuko stepped out of the room in chime, Selenus – or, Simon, rather – stood up and looked at the door. His feelings about this outcome were… rather complex, to say the least, yet at the same time, he couldn’t exactly say that it was… bad, per se. As he stepped out of the door, he thought that at the very least he had made it clear to her that as it stood he felt no romantic love for her. Whether she thought it were possible to instigate such a love… well, while Selenus considered it a bit of a harmful delusion in the end, he supposed he should let a child dream. For all he knew, it was simply how Trinity’s young mind interpreted general affection towards Selenus. He just hoped it didn’t interfere with or impede the kind of love he did feel for Trinity and her alters:

Fatherly love.

”At least she doesn’t hate me…”
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 4:43 pm

Selenus of the Moon and Nola Trinity of the Lovers have strengthened their bond to Rank 6...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3