Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 4:21 pm

Trinity was working at the new shop that she was going to be opening soon, the lot was bought out, the stuff was delivered, all that was left to do was to start to stock the shelves and make sure everything worked with the till and what not, and for that she asked Selenus to come to the shop, granted she didn't tell him it was HER shop...or what he was meeting here there for, she wanted it to be a surprise, as much as one as she could make it anyway.

And finally as she stood there in the center of the shop with a lot of the boxes all ready to be opened and their contents to be put on the shelves she took out her hamburger phone and sent a text message to Selenus to let him know she was waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 5:09 pm

Selenus stood alone in Nola’s room, his tail wrapped tightly around his right hind leg. His body faced the door in a perfect angle, each one of his paws positioned at an exact and equidistant place in the floor. His mind and speaker both completely silent and devoid of a single word or noise. He was in absolute focus.

Ever since he’d become a psyche terrorist, one of the things that most fascinated him about his new list of powers was his Mask: his alternate appearance. Even though it should’ve been obvious straight-up to everyone in the room that he was who he was, the Mask somehow was enough to make them second-guess their first instinct if even for a few seconds. Even if it weren’t his case alone, it was plainly noticeable that they hid their wearer’s identity in ways beyond simple disguise; there was some sort of magic to it. It was a magic that altered his appearance and the minds of other people who acknowledged him. If he could successfully control this power…

A bright flash of light emanated from Selenus’s body. The black flames that engulfed his body whenever he wished to become Ragnarok would appear beneath his feet, but instead of rising over Selenus’s bodyline, they rose above Selenus’s body in an unfamiliar shape, and then…

Selenus’s visor reactivated. He looked down and saw not his paws, but a pair of shoes. No, a pair of feet with shoes. He rushed to the bathroom in a near-blind panic, needing to see the mirror. Eventually he reached it, and was able to see his own reflection. What he saw…

Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  Latest?cb=20160626124012

The stoic look on the unknown man’s face slowly shifted into a cynical smile, and then, all of a sudden, he burst into laughter. It wasn’t a laugh of madness or schadenfreude as the man’s face would’ve suggested, but rather, one of pure uncontrollable joy. Selenus had finally managed to control his mask enough to create a human form. Or at least, the illusion of one… Selenus could still feel his original body, it hadn’t changed at all, but it was now hidden… and using his tail, an alias, and some excuses here and there, he could now successfully pass as a human! This was great! This was the best possible feeling!

A few minutes later...

”Trinity!”
Trinity would hear a familiar voice (save for the lack of radio static in it), and then she’d see a man open the shop doors with enough vim and vigor to tip a cow over, a smile to end all smiles decorating his face. He would stop in front of Nola and look at her, raising his arms a little bit to the sides as if showing off his new form.

”So! What do you think?”

Anima Humanum:

Last edited by Moonie on Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 6:20 pm

Trinity continued to set things up to make stocking the shelves an easier job then it normally would be, she was content at the moment though her face was emotionless as usual as she worked, her eyes darting about as she made sure everything was as she requested when it was first set up, the shelves and the like put in place by people by direction of the floor plan, while the decorations for the walls and the like she left off the walls for the time being as she was hoping to get Selenus' input on where to put them, on top of that she wanted them to work together decorating the place.

She didn't know why but Nola seemed to be especially excited to be working alone with Selenus this morning and it was making her cheeks flush and her heart beat a bit faster, but she didn't quite understand why. and before she knew it she heard the door open and she turned to look at the man that walked in, he seemed impassive and she tilted her head but then he spoke and she recognized the voice instantly and she nodded a bit as she looked over the apparently human body he had, She felt a bit sad that he managed to get one without her help, she had been reading up on robotics and computers to hopefully take care of Selenus and maybe give him a human body, but it seemed he managed to do it all on his own "It's very nice....but why that age? why not younger? or was it for ease of walking around?" she asked as she closed the door behind him.

"Oh...and welcome to Our new shop...Symphonic Sanctuary....We wanted to surprise you with it" she said as she gestured to the surrounding room that still had bare shelves and walls, it was no decorated but it was all ready to do business by all the looks of it other then needing to have the shelves filled and decorations done. Trinity felt oddly disappointed that he had chosen to be so much older looking, but she shook that out of her head as she realized this is how Selenus wanted to look so she accepted that, as long as he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 2:14 am

The fact that Trinity seemed sort of disappointed at his new form did not go unnoticed. Did he really look that old? As he saw himself in the mirror there were no wrinkles, and he doubted the white part of his hair was supposed to be a form of natural hair decay. Maybe it was the eyes, they did have some notable bags under them. “Well, I’m sorry that I’m not prince charming, but…” Selenus looked around the place to make sure nobody was around to listen. “…I achieved this by manipulating my mask to transform me into this instead of you-know-who. I didn’t even design this, it was fully automatic. Maybe this is just what I would be supposed to look like had I been born a human?” He said this as he crossed his arms or at least, the illusion did. It was surprisingly easy to control; Selenus figured it would be like having to control two bodies at once, but instead the illusion acted upon equivalents and Selenus’s mental state rather than direct command, though he had tested it out on the way here and he could indeed control it directly if he wanted to. “C’mon Trinity, you should be happy! I don’t have to worry about being isolated anymore! Besides…” He kneeled down to look at Trinity eye-to-eye “I’m still the Selenus you know. Friends, right?”

After that little moment, he’d stand up and scratch the side of his head “Though, while I’m in this form and in the middle of other people, I’m gonna ask you to call me Simon. Full name Simon Blackwell, if anyone asks. Just to make sure I’m completely safe, you know the drill.” He then realized how creepy it would seem to other people that a child was walking around with a grown man after they learn that he’s not her father. “Uh… if anyone asks, say that I’m a hired bodyguard.”

“…And surprise me you did.” “Simon” looked around the store’s empty lot with his hands on his hips. “I know you’re not lacking money, nor would you really want it if you were lacking it, so… what inspired you to open up a personal business?”

Anima Humanum:

version=2&autoplay=1&hd=1&theme=red&loop=1" />
~Selenus's Theme - Lone Wolf~

Last edited by Moonie on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 5:45 am

she shook her head a bit as he made his assumption about his looks but after taking a moment she nodded a bit more to herself then anything he said "We think the reason is that you look like your up to something or that you look suspicious" she said as she then nodded a bit to him saying it just took that shape and she guessed that it was a representation of his mental state? at least that's something Larsinny had mentioned last night. Looking back to Selenus she tilted her head a moment "But we are happy for you Selenus...what made you think we were not?" of course as she said this her face was totally expressionless and her unblinking gaze had locked on his eyes though she did notice something immediately as she locked eyes with him.

"You don't blink..." she mentioned to him it was something she noticed right away as he was talking to her, then his words seemed to register and she nodded, it was a mask not a real body, so he was still Selenus, that made her feel relieved, and then he asked if they were still friends and she nodded "Of course We are friends Se...Simon..." she said as she heard him voice the issue she had already assumed would happen, sure he could walk around but now he looked like a middle aged man, would it be okay for him to be seen around her all the time? Though it seemed Selenus had already planed for that or at least quickly though of an answer to that question.

Then his question about why she made the store popped up and she looked at the empty shelves then back to Selenus "We haven't been able to really connect with people before, we thought this would be the best way to do that...and We thought it would help you if you spend your day rather then just sitting at home, Working together would also be fun...we thought" she said as she looked at him as she then looked to the boxes "Though you don't have to help if you don't want to, but I would like to spend time with you" her voice and manners changing as she spoke and as she looked back it was obvious that Nola had taken the lead out of the group of them and she was blushing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 3:48 pm

Selenus couldn’t help but frown at the comment. Did he really look that shady? If he was suspicious enough to warrant attention, then the whole point of his new mask was null and void, wasn’t it? Well, as long as he minded his own business and kept the act up well enough there shouldn’t really be a problem, should there? “Glad to know you trust my decision-making. Hmph.” Selenus would end the sentence by giving a (clearly fake) scoff, playfully pretending to be offended. “Hm? Well, it’s just…” How do you tell someone that their blank, unfeeling stare can be creepy and confusing at times without hurting their very existent and very fragile feelings? “…your lack of facial expressions threw me for a loop. Guess I should just stop worrying, huh?” On cue, Selenus scratched the back of his head, lightly embarrassed.

“Hm?” He didn’t blink? “Neither do you, what’s your point?” Selenus chuckled. Even he himself could tell that today he was a lot more cheerful than usual; it was definitely justified. In all seriousness though, it seemed that his disguise wasn't as perfect as he originally thought. No matter, he'd just have to get used to the mask and use it more, eventually it would adapt itself to its own form. It never hurt, however, to keep an eye out for the blinking issue (Get it? Keep an eye out?... I'll see myself out...). "What do you mean, Nola?" The change in controlling personality hadn't gone over him. "I'd be more than glad to be able to spend time with you. Though..." Selenus approached Nola up-close and squatted to be at around her height again. He would hold her cheek for a moment, then put his hand on her forehead. Nola would feel a human hand making contact with her, though in reality it would be Selenus's tailwires that were touching her. "Your body temperature is above normal and your heartbeat's somewhat accelerated. Are you feeling okay? We could always go to a doctor and set up shop later, I wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:08 pm

As Selenus knelt down to look her in the eye her face flushed even deeper and as his hand was placed on her forehead her eyes dulled and it seemed it had shifted back to Trinity as her flush seemed to fade rapidly and the expressionless look returned to her face "We are feeling okay We Think Nola is just recovering from the stress of yesterday, Though we did talk with Gabriel about the situation and They believe we are on the road to mending what was done" she said as she looked at him and his comments registered fully once more .

"We understand we have issues expressing ourselves that is one of the reasons we have decided to open this store, maybe we can learn to better express ourselves by working here, and at the same time it allows us to meet with the fans that have supported us" she looked at him as he mentioned her not blinking but she tilted her head a bit at the comment "That is true We do not blink...but They believe We are the exception rather then the rule considering our situation" she then looked at the shelves and the merchandise and decorations that where going to go up then looked back to Selenus.

"While Myrna Appreciates your concern we are feeling okay, did you mind helping us stock the shelves and decorating the interior of the shop? We would like another opinion on where things should go as we decorate, and we wondered if you would be willing to help work here if you have free time or are bored" she looked at him and tilted her head a bit as she waited for his answer, though she did decide she would in fact be wanting to study more about computers and robotics to help him out later.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 8:29 pm

Selenus checked the clock in his internal CPU as Simon checked the watch on his wrist. “I don’t think I have anything to do right now, no. Sure, I can help out if you want.” It was kind of a situational non-sequitur to come here expecting to simply talk to trinity, show off his new form and probably go out for food and then end up setting up shop for a shop he never even knew existed until like half a minute ago, but… it wasn’t a bad thing. He got to spend time with Trinity after all, and in this short time they’d spent together she already felt like a younger sibling to Selenus. It made him reminisce of his time with his original technical sister…. But, those days were gone now and so was she, most likely. Selenus shook his head and focused, there was setting up to be done. “So, what do we do first?”
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 8:47 pm

Trinity nodded as she started to sort through the products in the boxes and she looked up to Selenus and then to the boxes of decorations "we can start with the decorations, that way if we need to move things like the shelves to put any up it will be far easier then doing it after the merchandise is on the shelves...." she was glad he had time to hang out, he was her first friend in her life, not a fan but a friend and she wanted to spend time with him, that and he was also a comrade as well as very alike to her, so it was nice to have him around and able to talk. she also trusted him a great deal after all he was someone that she knew would keep his word on anything.

With that she started to decorate the place, most of the decorations where to due with the Trinity group of course, since it was a Trinity Group Mech shop location, but it also had a lot of other things in it that would make the place more open to other people to buy things, instruments as well as music and music players, but the decorations where about the stock and the band for the most part
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 8:05 pm

Selenus simply nodded and got to work. He’d begin by moving and placing stuff around the shop as per Trinity’s directions, joking and idly chatting as he did as instructed for his friend. From time to time he’d suggest a better placement or configuration for something than was listed in the building plan and it’d be up to Trinity whether to accept the suggestion or not; it was her shop, after all. When the both of them got bored or tired, Selenus would (automatically and without effort or talent invested, the lazy fuck) grab a guitar, place it on the ground and play it with one hand (or, with his tail, for those who knew better) for simple amusement.

Eventually, Selenus would stumble upon an old, dusty disc while rummaging through a box of CDs. The CD in question was labeled “We Are One”, and was a bit scratched but in playable shape. The same couldn’t be said about the box containing it, however. “Hey, Trinity?” Selenus would ask from across the room. “What’s up with this? I don’t assume you were planning on selling this?”
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 12:05 am

As the decorating continued Trinity made sure to direct Selenus, though she did think him each time as she probably would have had a hard time doing all the decorating herself especially with hanging things up as she was fairly short, Selenus was able to extend his reach without the need of a ladder and so the decorating did take shorter since they didn't need any Auxiliary gear, as they worked he offered his Ideas and for the most part she took them but every time she declined she would seemingly pause everything she was doing and there seemed to be a discussion in her head about the situation but each time Trinity stayed in control and the decorating continued. Even when Selenus got bored and played with the Guitar she seemingly continued to work though she listened to the notes as she worked, she had a very focused mind after all.

Eventually though things where getting more and more done, Though she stopped on Hearing Selenus' question about a disk he found and she walked over to him and as she looked at it her eyes seemed to grow a bit larger for a moment as she recognized it the change in expression obvious on her normally expressionless face, she gently took it from him "This is our first single we ever made, this was the first printed, we kept it to remember..." she gently placed it back in the case,  "We made it when we could still...remember...." here eyes seemed to do that thing again where they started to strobe through colors, as she looked at it "No...No I don't intend to sell this...Ever....this is all I have left to remember...thank you for noticing it was in there" she looked back up at him a smile on her face, her tone slightly different as her eyes seemed to be blue with red specks in them.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 2:44 pm

Selenus kept working on setting up shop, not really minding the extra menial labor if it meant helping out and getting to spend time with a friend. Eventually, however, Selenus would feel something tugging at him from within is Psyche. Fenrir was doing something, though it was hard to discern what exactly it was he was doing inside his mind; all he knew was that just now he’d felt some of his mind’s energy drain away, the same way it did when he used certain abilities of his… which meant this human form cost energy to maintain. It was admittedly a big disappointment, but no matter; Selenus wouldn’t let it deter him. The way it was right now, it seemed the energy consumption was low enough for the form to last more than needed for any social interaction.

Anima Humanum:

When Trinity came over to discuss the mystery disc, Selenus’s eyes would squint slightly in suspicion. Her mannerisms, her tone of voice, her exact enunciation of words and her eyes… they were all massively different, like they were whenever she surrendered control of the body to someone else in her system, but… this child right here… was most definitely not anyone he knew.

"Who... are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 12:42 am

As she looked at the CD she smiled a bit and hugged it a moment before she heard the voice of Selenus and she looked up at him, her expression one of confusion "Who am i?" she repeated as she looked at him like he had two heads, her head tilting to the side a bit, reminiscent of hos Trinity did when she was thinking, but not as far over, and her tone was different form the others he had met already before she simply let her head return to a more natural position and she seemed to continue to think about it for a few moments. the question seemingly stumping her quite rightly.

"Ummm....who am I?....hmmm.....Who....am...I?..." the look of confusion continued for a moment as she sat there then realization seemed to pop into her eyes and then spread to her face as she smiled and looked to him and she proudly said "I'm Yuuko nice to meet you" the smile on her face was large and she seemed to not have a care in the world now as she sat there and looked around "We should be done decorating soon, and everything is looking like it's going to look great once we open the place!" she said excitedly as she hopped up to her feet and started to stock the shelves now that the decorations where nearly done.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 1:49 am

Yuuko? Of course, Selenus would never admit it, but this matter was becoming sincerely and utterly alarming. How many different personalities did Trinity have stashed away that hadn’t yet seceded from Nola’s base mind yet? How many of them WERE eventually going to secede and gain mental independence? What effects would these many alternate personalities have on base Nola and her own identity? He’d heard of cases where a single system held up to triple-digitated numbers of personalities, each one a previous part of a larger, whole person that gradually lost more and more identity as they kept becoming different independent people. In all complete honesty, Selenus was beyond concerned for Nola’s health of mind, he was scared at this point. How much longer would she last? He wondered.

“Uh…” Selenus hesitated for just a moment before extending his tail/hand towards Nol-… Yuuko. “Nice to meet you too. I’m… Simon.” Did she already know about him? How long had she been a part of Trinity’s system without the rest of them knowing? There were so many questions!

Anima Humanum:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 3:34 am

she continued to put up stock on the shelves humming happily to herself as she did so, though the whole time she was holding onto the CD that Selenus had found like it was the only think keeping her alive, stopping now and again to make absolutely sure it was still in her hands before returning to stocking of the shelves once more the smile on her face the whole time as she looked to Selenus now and again as she worked until she realized he wasn't stocking the shelves and seemed to be bothered by something and soon she stopped and walked over to him.

It was about then that he introduced himself to her and she giggled a bit "I know who you are silly" she then looked around before leaning forward and whispering "And what so don't worry" before giving a playful wink and grabbing a few more things "Now come on you said you where gonna help right hun?" she said sticking her tongue out at him playfully as she slipped a few more things on the shelves, "I can leave the heavy instrument's to you can't I Si-kun?" she asked with a small blush on her face, as she placed a few other things away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next