Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonie

Moonie

Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 11:37 pm

“S…Si-kun?!” Si-ku- err… SELENUS was just genuinely confused at this point. Was part of this identity’s… well… identity being Japanese? As far as Selenus was aware (and he had done his fair share of research on Trinity and Nola) she had no Asian ancestry. Maybe he’d just skipped over something, or maybe this was born out of an entirely different aspect of Trinity that wasn’t as researchable as nationality or ancestry. Either way, this personality seemed a great deal more mature than the others, going so far as to call Selenus “Hun” which, for the record, he was less than comfortable with; yet at the same time she displayed childishness in the fact that she playfully stuck out her tongue towards the confused robot wolf in disguise.

Deciding that he needed time to decipher just what he thought of this new facet of Trinity, Selenus simply nodded and resumed his task of heavy lifting.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 4:09 pm

She giggled at his confused repition of the nickname ""Sorry I just thought it was a cute nickname, do you prefer hun? or honey?" she asked giving him a flirty smile as she continued to help stock the shelves, moving to stay near him the whole time as she worked, humming a tune as she worked with him, every now and again gently bumping him with her hip in a playful manner, and thus it continued as they worked, her following him around and helping him stock the shelves in the area he was in, and when ever needing him to get something she would call him Honey, or sweetie.

After a bit more time though she seemed to break the silence and looked to the robot dog in disguise "Have you ever thought of having children if you could?" she asked abruptly with no segway into the topic and she asked it as if was a natural question for her to ask him, the smile on her face never fading and in fact growing a little as she seemed to be giving the Idea some thought. At this range he could see her eyes were definitely a different color. the blue with red gone and now it was a solid pink
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 12:47 pm

If Selenus (or, Simon, rather) had been drinking anything the moment Yuuko spoke, he would’ve spit it out with enough force and focus to drill into whatever was on the opposite side to his mouth. He was incredibly tempted to give this Yuuko an amicable talking-to about when it is and isn’t an appropriate time to say or ask such things, yet he ultimately decided against it; he was afraid what effect it would have on an Id to be told not to be what you are mere seconds after being conceived (a paranoia that was probably brought on by too much psychology readings done in order to better understand Trinity and her peculiarities). Instead, he would play along for now. “…Yes, I’ve thought about it, and no, I don’t think I would.” His tone was stern, solemn, and somewhat melancholic. “I’m not cut out to be a parent. It’s not because I feel I’d be incompetent – if I really needed to, I could read all the world’s parenting books in under an hour – but there’s a certain something to good parenthood that can’t be simply written and taught, and that’s how to be your child’s mold to growth. If I were to have children similar to me, they’d be condemned into being the same outcast freak of non-nature that I am; I don’t want this kind of life for them. If they were human children, they’d have to live knowing that their father is some… weird thing that’s not similar to them. They wouldn’t be able to identify with me. They wouldn’t be able to rely on me.” As his rant went on, Selenus’s tone of voice would grow from melancholic yet firm to lonely and defeated. “I… had no parent figures, growing up. I never got to meet my creators, and the only father figure I had I only had for a few years before he was taken away from me…” Was it about the time to tell her about Douglas? He pondered this for a bit, but then decided he wouldn’t say anything unless directly asked. “Besides, I’m only nine years old. What kind of kid wants their dad to be only nine years older than them?” He tried to force a chuckle to lighten the mood. He failed. Horribly.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 4:32 am

Yuuko looked at Selenus as he answered "So do you think people that are adopted like me feel the same feeling towards their parents?....My father..and mother were both already gone before I could even learn who they were..." she walked over to him and gently placed a hand on him "Listen to yourself...do you think anyone thinks they would make a great parent before they become one? a child loves their parent no matter who they are,...besides the fact that you worry about things like that show you would be a great father..." she said as she stood right next to him and smiled "I couldn't ask for a better father for my children if I could ever have any, anyway" she said blushing brightly.

She tried to hide the blush on her face with her hands but she continued to look at him, standing over his crouched form, and it was obvious that she was looking THROUGH the disguise..the mask..and right at him, a smile on her face as she seemed to focus on him intently, "I honestly couldn't think of anyone else I would rather end up with....or for you to end up with..." she said in a quite tone, "After all...really we are perfect for each other....SO similar.....so different from the rest of the world don't you think?.....I think so...it's like we were born to be together...." she continued to look at him, the light shining behind her, and illuminating her, though the reflection of the light catching in her bright pink eyes in a very odd way, as she seemed to be blushing quite furiously now.
The look on Yuuko's face:

"I even helped write a song about us....it's something I worked with Nola to make just perfect....Though...I wrote my own song too..." she said with a gentle panting coming from her, her face now in a deep blush as she seemed to drift into a small moment of fantasizing before coming back to reality, with rose tinted glasses "What would we have the wedding themed as?..." she asked still looking at him with that unblinking, completely focused gaze.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 11:27 am

In all honesty, Selenus would’ve been lying if he said he didn’t expect Trinity to harbor such feelings: All of her components were teenagers, after all; it was only natural. However, it did come as a surprise to him that these feelings would be directed at him. He couldn’t properly process the thought that someone could fall in love with him, be it in human form or his true, original form. The only conclusion that Selenus could draw to was that she was desperate to find love before her time was up, and so resorted to her only available option. Frankly, Yuuko’s behavior resembled obsession more than it did romantic interest. Before Yuuko could say anything more, Selenus turned around to look her in the eye, Simon’s posture firm and imposing, before speaking in a serious, rock-solid voice not unlike that of a parent scolding their child.

Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 Simon_blackquill_by_xwnd-dai0j2c

”That’s enough, Trinity.”

Selenus shook his head, as did his illusionary counterpart. “You’re clearly not thinking straight; all this work from setting up shop must have you stressed out.” His tone had mellowed out by this point, showing concern more than it did sternness. His soul was clearly tugging at the back of his mind, and he didn’t need it anymore right now, so he allowed his illusionary counterpart to dissipate for now.

Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 Blade_wolf_by_som66-d6voq9s
”Come on, let’s take a break.”

Last edited by Moonie on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Yuuko seemed to shiver as he said those stern words, but it wasn't one of fear, it seemed to be a shiver of delight, but she nodded silently as she listed to what he had to say for the moment, her eyes still unblinking and focused seemingly only on him. Though as he made his assumption she shook her head, "No I am fine, but if you want to take a break lets do that" she said as she was looking at his true form even before he let his mask go, "We can rest in the back room, so no one sees you, after all I know you want to stay hidden, at least without that form right?" she said meaning his mask of a human.

She headed to the back and sat on a rather large chair that looked much like a giant happy Waddle-dee and she smiled to Selenus when he did end up joining her "SO then what di..." then the look on her face turned sour as she seemed to be struggling with something her hands going to her head as she started to shake it, mumbling to herself about something as she seemed to be fighting something. A very alien look on her face, one that Selenus never seem before a look that went past just anger, as she seemed to have a look of complete and total rage on her face as she continued to seemingly mumble to herself for a moment.

look of rage:

Eventually she ended up stopping and sitting normally again "Sorry about that hun" she said with a Saccharin sweet smile as she looked at him expectantly.

happy face:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 4:11 am

The creepy mumbling and infuriatingly blaring bipolarity that followed did not help to soothe Selenus’s discomfort or fears regarding the little girl currently present with him. He had quietly and cautiously followed Yuuko into the backroom, but he did so with an extreme sense of disdain, and what he saw once he was inside only worsened it. All he could really do was stare in concern in disbelief as Yuuko shook her head in her hands, a look of psychotic rage plastered on her face. Was she having a migraine? No, Trinity’s body was too young to suffer from such ailments, even if she was a genetic chimera. The thought crossed his mind that maybe she was suffering from a psychotic attack, side-effect of her already present mental state of being and conditions in general, but the look on her face didn’t spell agony, it spelt anger. Something or somebody that Selenus couldn’t see was angering Yuuko. There were only a handful of entities that fit that description, really.

Having figured out what had just happened, Selenus stood firm in front of Yuuko as she smiled down at him. “Yuuko…” He began, stern and concerned. “I need to speak to Trinity.” He demanded, leaving no room for discussion but also not assuming an antagonizing stance. If what he thought had happened had really happened, she would either refuse, get defensive or simply lash out, and in the off chance she did none of these and complied, he could ask Trinity directly.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 4:50 am

Yuuko's eyebrow twitched ever so slightly as he made his request. He wanted to talk to some other girl? another girl that wasn't her? Sure they were in the same body but that didn't matter, she was here, why the hell would he want to talk to some other girl when he could talk to and spend time with her? She sat there, smiling, the only thing that gave away anything was that one eyebrow twitch, otherwise she sat there smiling. she had to consider what Selenus' reaction would be, he obviously wanted to talk to this Trinity...stupid expressionless bitch that she was...BUT she had no interest in Selenus that she could tell...

The Issue was Currently in her head she could Feel a pull from that other one, trying to make her give up control, something she wasn't Willing to do at all, Selenus was here now and she needed to be with him it was that simple, Nola wanted to be there to...but she was a scared little thing at the moment so she wasn't a worry.

But if she didn't do it Selenus might get mad at her....she would rather be DEAD then have him mad at her....but she didn't want to leave ether....and she couldn't pull off a convincing act that she was Trinity could she?...no if Selenus found out he would hate her for lying to him...then she got an Idea and she looked to Selenus a moment "Okay hun...give me a moment.."

In the mental construct that was their room back at home She glared angrily at Trinity who was sitting in the middle of the room as always, Alister and Myrna both glaring right back at her while Nola was still curled up in her Corner hugging a mental construct of a Selenus plushy, and another girl was beside her hugging a plushy of her own and looking happy with it.

"your going out there...and your going to tell him we had a bit of an argument....understand....then your giving control back..or you might not like what I will do to us later..." she said glaring at the three of them that were...functional...

Trinity got yup and looked at the new fracture, she already identified one of them, this one was far out of her normal control and rather...unstable..."I have a better Idea....grab her...".

As she said this Both Myrna and Alister suddenly lunged at the shard that was Yuuko and Trinity walked up to her, "Your outnumbered in here....twelve to one..." she said as she looked at her "You don't make the rules...We do...".

As she said this unity stepped into the room with all eight pawns by her side "Detain her...don't let her escape...and don't let her trick you...you are to take no orders from her...understood?" she directed the pawns who all saluted and quickly bound Yuuko in chains, and taking her to her own little corner of the mental construct for now.

Outside barely a moment passed before the light in the girls eyes seemed to fade, her expression fading and she seemed to focus on Selenus in a wholly different way "you wished to see me?" she said as she looked at him with that expressionless face and monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 3:48 pm

Selenus watched in anticipation as Trinity's body entered a bizarre yet natural-seeming state of torpor - not dissimilar to a light coma – as all personalities left the body unattended and uncontrolled by any particular mind, leaving it to function for itself. Eventually, a mind did take the helm of the fleshy shared vessel, and Selenus could release a sigh of relief at who the driver was. “Trinity, I know how your body-control alteration works, from what you’ve told me; you are not allowed to hand control of the body to Yuuko without my express permission, do you understand?” His tone was once again serious yet not harsh (or at least, he hoped it wasn’t). It wasn’t too hard to figure out: Alters in a system were born off of fragmented pieces of the original mind’s component personality, and thusly were usually two-dimensional or one-track minds. They were archetypes that completed a higher being, and thusly leading with a single one is a natural exaggeration of such emotions and traits, which would normally be subverted by the presence of other ones in a regular person. It was plain to see that Yuuko either embodied Nola’s pubertal lust, or her obsession. Neither one was a very easy thing to deal with at the moment, especially in their current condition. On top of that, WHAT Yuuko was lusting/obsessed for/with confirmed a scenario that Selenus feared: It was likely that Trinity had begun to develop romantic feelings for him.

“I hope you understand why I’m asking this of you.”
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 4:10 am

Trinity looked to Selenus as he made his request and she found it quite odd that he was trying to restrict her from things that were essentially parts of herself. She got an odd feeling from this request, and as she thought of it, she realized why she had an odd feeling from it. It wasn't a request, he was ordering her to do this, he expected her to obediently listen to him and do just as he asked, it was odd, He didn't seem to think that she would have already dealt with the issue, though granted she was sure it would crop up again, she needed to understand this issue and deal with it rather then let someone else hold dominion over it.

After a moment of silence she looked at him once more "We understand why you are asking That We do this....but We hope you can understand why We must decline, this is a facet of who we are, we need to understand it, Besides We have already taken precautions to make sure it cannot seize control like that again, We will study it...and we will try to understand it....We have already met a part of Us that reacted the same was as this, though the end result was different then this, so the differences are larger but the base seems the same" she said as she analyzed it in her monotone voice.

"They hope you can understand.....We just broke free of the control of something that wanted to control Us, causing Us to not realize We had nine other siblings inside Us... We are not in a hurry to have the same limitations put on Us, handing control to Yuuko is not something we will do, but we will not allow another to dictate when we can allow another to surface. We will however let you talk to her if you wish to at a later time" she finished hoping she hadn't been insulting to him, but considering all their lives they had lived in the city, and only found out on that one fateful night that it was the city holding knowledge of their other siblings locked away in their mind, they were not about to let another dictate when they could see or talk to another of their siblings. If this was indeed a sibling.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 1:59 pm

For the sake of his own calm, Selenus assumed that by “nine other siblings” Trinity meant her Persona plus the personality she adopts while under the guise of her Terrorist endeavors. If Yuuko’s existence meant anything, it was that Trinity was very much in danger of splitting into further alters; eventually dissolving all that remained of the base Nola. Of course, if this was the natural course of action her mind was doomed to take due to her disposition, then there was very little he could do to stop it. In the meantime, however, he had his hopes and his wishful thinking. “Another part? You mean there’s another newcomer besides Yuuko?” So his paranoia hadn’t been completely unfounded…

Selenus's stance tightened, the robotic canine becoming a bit disgruntled at Trinity's rejection of his order. She was right though, he was her bodyguard, not her parent; it wasn't his place to moderate her to that level. “Fine, that’s fair. If you won’t accept an order, then how about a request? Yuuko is clearly dangerous, especially around me. Her obsession could lead to her putting me, herself and all of you in harm’s way. However, I find it inhumane to lock up a personality inside their own body’s mind forever without a second chance; if you feel you’ve reconciled with her and she’s ready to responsibly exist again, then there should be no problem in giving her control when she needs it, right? Still, even if you do reconcile with Yuuko, please don’t hand control to her while I’m around, and make sure she’s kept in check. I’m not ordering you this time, I’m asking you as your friend because I fear for my own safety and your own.”
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 2:44 am

Hearing his question Trinity simply nodded to the robot canine "Yes there is another, We have already looked into her, and seen what she is like, she is far less...Aggressive...then Yuuko but..more subtle..." she said as she thought of the best way to describe Lilith, and she decided those words where the best ones to use. Looking back at Selenus though she noticed his frame go more rigid, and she listened to his words, he changed his order into a request, it seemed he didn't want anything to do with Yuuko. Trinity took note of this, She was a part of her and Selenus was rejecting that part of her, he wasn't trying to understand it, or trust it.

She could understand why thought considering the first meeting, though considering Yuuko WAS a part of her Trinity had to wonder if Selenus felt this way about any other part of her, or if he would react this way if one part of her did something he didn't like later, would he eventually ask that she stop letting Alister or Myrna out to talk to him if they did something he didn't like? what about herself? or Nola? where was the line that he decided when he would cut off association with one of her siblings? Tilting her head to the side she looked at Selenus as he asked his request that was once an order.

"We see.....Very well then....when you are around we will refrain from allowing her to speak..." she said as she looked to Selenus and wondered, would he react this way toward demons as well? Much like how Gabe wanted to kill them all, Did Selenus prefer to never really talk with them? she had to wonder how her friends considered the creatures that were known as demons, did they see them as people? As obstacles? As Enemies to be killed? What did this make her, someone that wanted humans and demons to live peacefully together, to them? these questions stayed in her head as she looked at Selenus.

She had never had someone ask to not be in contact with a part of her before, the fact that it came from Selenus, her first friend, actually caused a bit a pain to her, he simply rejected some part of her, rather then try to understand it, but she decided it was best to not push the issue for now. "Anything else?" she asked as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 8:50 pm

Now, Selenus was no tele-empath, nor was he the greatest ever at reading people, but it didn’t take an emotional genius to figure out that Trinity was bothered by something. Even through her lack of facial expressions or emotional vocalization, she took wordbreaks that were too long way too often for what she usually did when in a neutral mood and her sheer lack of talkativeness, curiosity and energy was also a rather heavy tell. Selenus knew it wasn’t exactly his place to pry into her personal mood, but at the same time he couldn’t just up and do nothing if he could clearly see that one of his friends was troubled, especially since he had a pretty good idea of what exactly it was. He’d just found out that Trinity harbored romantic feelings or simple obsession towards him somewhere inside of her, and he’d shot a facet of her down pretty hard. It could also be something else, but that was his prime suspicion for the moment. “Trinity…” He began. “Are you alright? It feels like there’s something on your mind that you’re refraining from commenting on.”
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 2:15 pm

Trinity looked at Selenus a moment as the silence felt heavy in the room, and when he spoke she continued to look at him for a moment, the silence dragging on as she considered her options, she could lie and say nothing was wrong, but he already seemed to be aware that something was bothering her. She could tell him what the problem was, but it was something she hoped to do later so that an argument wouldn't be started, and as she continued to look at him her head tilted gently to the side as it dawned on her that there were two things bothering her that she wanted to talk to him about now that her thoughts were sifted through, and she tiled her head the other way as she decided on what to address.

She knew she could address only one for the moment, Selenus had seemed to have had enough for the day given the issue that happened earlier, as the second question in her head seemed to not follow the same thought line as the rest of the event so far she decided to stay on that topic rather then bring up the non-sequitur and pull the conversation into a path that could take a while, besides it would be more efficient to ask the group as a whole then to ask them all individually,

"You were our first friend....someone that didn't seem to mind how..different we are, and yet, now you ask us to seal away something that is a part of us, you wish to not interact at all with something that is part of who we are, something that weather you like it or not....is us, and this...bothers us...a great....deal..." the whole time Trinity spoke her voice never wavered, and her eyes never stopped staring at Selenus but as she got to the end of what she was saying tears started to run down her cheeks as putting the words to the feeling was a bit to much for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 3:45 am

OOC: Throwing randomizer for context on next post.

Rand: 2
Random number (1,2) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]    Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Symphonic Sanctuary [Trinity x Selenus]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next