Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:40 pm

Hmm? Gabe is saying that we aren't listening to him and we are taking everything he says negatively? .....So he is saying that Selenus should have known or looked up what virginity can also mean? So he is saying that it is Selenus' fault for attacking him? While I agree with that, it was also definently Gabe's fault. "Gabe, it is extremely hard to think if you are in a blind rage. Also, we both misunderstood what you meant by that.... something that seems to happen often with Trinity." Damnit, think of the circumstances before you say this shit Gabe. "Not knowing what to do? I'm pretty damn sure I knew what to do in that situation, which was to wait for Selenus to reboot. All computers have the capability to reboot after a crash. So, that was likely an unnecessary risk Gabe. Also, I don't think I was in an emotional state at that point. *Sigh* Gabe, our trust in you wasn't lowered, it's just.... *sigh* I don't know, we just thought that your actions weren't right." Damnit, why the hell is Gabe acting with so much cocky certainty? He even freely admitted he didn't know if it was going to hurt or help. "What? Ok, If I remember correctly, I checked you for wounds, and assured Trinity that Selenus would be fine except emotionally. Then you just walk up and hit him with your soulbound not knowing what would happen. .....I know horrible shit will certainly happen on the path we are on Gabe, and if I'm not ready for it currently, I'll make myself ready. .......Are you saying that you could live with it if you hurt Selenus while trying to help him? ......I could live with it if I knew what I did would help them." Damnit, now Gabe is trash-talking what trinity is trying to accomplish. "Ok Gabe, we don't even know if we will get to that point, or if it's possible, or what we will learn on the way there. We might even decide not to go through with it based on what we learn. We could also fully flesh it out." Now he is going on about how this could end horribly and how people aren't good or bad. And how he doesn't support it currently. "I know that Gabriel, and so far I believe I have done an ok job at it, this being one of my very few times I have backslided. .....Please don't compare me to that fool that almost got all of us killed. ....No, I will not discard them, for that is impossible and dangerous. But I will control them to the best of my ability. I knew punching would solve nothing, that's why I didn't punch you. .....I think of you as a man who would do what he deems as necessary. I wouldn't be able to if I protected her that way. Blood only leads to more blood, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. And you lose yourself along the bloody path. .......wake up? Your saying I'm deluded now aren't you?" I say with a hard stare. I look at Selenus. "*Sigh* I don't hate him Selenus, it's just.... he put you at unnecessary risk, and hurt Trinity a lot. We didn't say anything about what you did wrong because.... well, people with guilt usually don't need more people saying what they did was wrong, nasty, ect. Level-headed? Yes. Rationally? That can be contested. Because you already went through enough shit for the day. It's understandable for you to be scared Selenus. ....." So Selenus is intent on taking his guilt. "*Sigh* Yeah, I guess it would be best if Gabe is the leader. He may make wrong choices sometimes, but he is the most level-headed of us all. Though, it would honestly be best if we all input our thoughts on our courses of action and decisions, along with information if possible, so that we can feel that we picked the best course based on what we knew." I look at Trinity. Looks like she isn't talking about this. *Sigh* Guess we will have to wait about this stuff then.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:30 pm

They could say whatever they wanted to Gabe, but the older gentlemen was to let sleeping dogs lie. Tatsui  could come up with his own conclusions if he wants to, Trinity could stay silent as well. But Gabe was done for now. it was too early for all this arguing."Six minutes later, Gabe would then return from the kitchen and sit at the table, spinning the teaspoon within the coffee mug as if he was mixing something. " Hm...." Gabe would make a sound as Selenus started talking, speaking of Gabe leading them.  Tatsui also spoke on the matter, acknowledging Gabe's flaws even though he agreed with Selenus. Nola remained silent, wich made Gabe stare at her. "You all said your peace correct? Nola, Myrna, and... your greatly passionate brother....  do you have nothing to say to me?" Gabe waited a few more seconds for Nola to speak, and if she didn't, he would continue.

"Here is my answer, i'll lead, for now. I understand that this is a difficult time for all of us, and some adjustments have to be made, but i'll be sure to have you all in mind with whatever i say or do. By no means are you a slave, if you believe me to be wrong, speak up and show your point of view.  But i do have rules. For starters, we tell no one else about our powers, it doesn't matter if they tell us they do or we figure it out on our own, but we need to keep a tight cycle so that no more information is leaked. This is for all of our safety. If we need to contact the terrorists outside of this group in order to work with them on something, even if of your own accord, please leave your phones to Selenus so that the encryption of any phone calls or SMS cannot be traced back. We need to start covering our tracks of data usage. "

What else?" If i am leading, my desire is different from Nola's, and the rest of her siblings. I only have one wish, survive. None of us are in this to die for any sort of cause without knowing anything. While it sounds nice to see a world that Nola wishes, it's too soon to find out that it's the best course of action. Down the line... under a more knowledgeable circumstance or even new leadership if you wish... if you truly desire Nola's path, then we can do that if you like.  Also, we need to go over out names at night one last time. You can call me Shotaro around nightfall. "

Anything else? "We need to synchronize our attacks to take advantage of certain situations. The groups could be mixed up in battle, but at any point that we are around each other, there must be a combination that's obtainable if we work together *team attacks*.  Anything else, we need to figure it out along the way. Any questions, concerns, objections ?
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:38 am

Selenus was glad that Gabe was willing to take the role of leader; he was originally planning on hopefull claiming that position for himself, but recent events clearly showed that Selenus was incapable of upholding that role, and now he didn't even dare to suggest himself as the leader. On the other hand, Gabe's rule reminded him of something... "Agreed; however, I feel I should mention that there are already a few people who know about my Persona. The first is Aya, that would be the Psyche Terrorist with severe anger issues that we saw yesterday. The second is Frogerio, or as you remember him, the terrorist that got Jack Frost's question wrong and subsequently almost got us killed. The third is Miyuki Walker: She's a friend of mine, media sorority member at the academy and a terrorist sympathizer who just so happens to be close with the cadets. She's agreed to keep me updated in regards to who the cadets are targeting, where and when they might gather and if there are any particular ones we should avoid as long as we don't kill her sister or father, who are both cadets themselves." Selenus used his visor to project the picture of Miyuki's sister and father that he was shown unto the table. "If you run into either one of these two, its in your best interest to disable them at worst."

"About that..." Selenus began, concern apparent in his voice. "I'm willing to share my encrypted line with all of you, but I fear that it might not be enough security. Encrypted as it may be, there's no guarantee that the government couldn't bypass its security. I suggest that, as long as we're not up close and personal, alone, and within the confines of walls or wearing our terrorist disguises we always speak in code. Make it sound like we're talking about anything but our antics." Additional caution never hurt anybody. "In regards to our codenames, I think I'll stick with Ragnarok. My Persona's identity, the fabric that I break to summon him and the lightless fire of my alternate appearance all coincede with the Norse myth of Ragnarok, so... I just thought it fitting." Selenus didn't want to admit it, but apart from the fittingness of it, Selenus had another reason for sticking with Ragnarok: It sounded pretty cool.

Team attacks? Come to think of it, he'd already discussed something of the sort with Trinity. "Trinity and I have already talked about something similar while walking home from the gathering place yesterday. I've taken a liking to calling ours the "Knifepoint Concerto", though the title was their idea." He didn't have the audacity to turn down such an enthusiastic title, not after how convolutedly planned out the whole attack was. "Gabe... I have knives, bullets, claws, and supernatural puncturing kinetic force at my disposal; do with those what you will, for my creativity is lacking, and I'm not entirely familiar with your personal arsenal. The same goes for you, Tatsui."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 2:32 am

Trinity looked at everyone gathered as they Talked about things, She didn't see the need to talk further about the subject, Gabe seemed te sort to hold to his thoughts, and what he said next about her vision, or her reason only cemented the fact to her, in her mind her siblings were discussing things even as the friends outside where talking about other subjects such as encryption and team attack?

In Trinity's mind her and her siblings where in a mental construct of her room, not the one she had currently, one she remembered from somewhere in the back of her mind, a place that she knew was the beginning before here, Alister was sitting by the bed, Myrna at a desk, and Nola...was sitting off in the corner curled up with her head down for the moment. Trinity was sitting in the center of the room equidistant from all of them.

"Look at this guy....saying he is going to take us all in mind but then speaks out against what we want so openly...he doesn't under stand a damn thing...he has a WHOLE god damn life to live...what he hell does he know about living life on a timer? NOTHING!" Alister Growled as he talked to his siblings in Trinity's head, angry and quite put off by Gabe.

Myrna nodded a bit slowly "To be fair he did say that it was only because we didn't have enough information to make that Idea a good one so he is not outright refusing it..." she added thoughtfully to the conversation.

Alister only looked at her and rolled his eyes "Yeah like we can take that at face value from a man that immediately jumped to the conclusion that we are demons or something...Especially after the point he made about HATING demons...For all we know his choice to deny our plans are out of Bias Hatred....something the world needs a HELL of a lot less..." he looked back to Trinity a moment and then to Nola "Look what he did to Nola...I have never known her to be sad or silent....and she hasn't said a thing since...." he added in a sad tone.

Myrna nodded as they both looked to their silent sibling at the moment, then they looked to Trinity "So what do We do?" the two asked the silent girl.

Looking from one to the other then to Nola Trinity shook her head "We have no Consensus....for the time being till Nola recovers...We do not think reaching a common goal is possible...not without knowing all three sides...and there is the issue we need to address of the other two....but for now they seem to be silent...however from the Information currently obtained We would have to side with Alister, he has more evidence to back up his points, Gabe has reveled that he is indeed Biased against Demons, Without further information it would seem that may be his main reason for not accepting the goal we have set for ourselves....with that taken into account he may just be using the lack of information as a buffer reason, but that cannot be certain. We will not cut ties with Gabe...however...he has mentioned we are not slaves, so if he does not wish to help us...the we should continue on our path without asking for his assistance...it seems that would be the best course of action regarding that".

As Trinity finished her and her siblings all nodded, all but Nola anyway, and the mental conversation with her siblings was basically over. The span of time was incredibly short however so in reality she looked to the three with her and simply listened for the time being. Though on Selenus mentioning the name of their little combo Trinity nodded "We figured that having something simple to call it would make it easier to use and signal to the other...as for names we..." and then she seemed to stop for a moment as her eyes slipped closed and the feel around her changed before she continued talking though her vice was different then before. it was more authoritative but not in a domineering way.

"I am Unison..if you have a reason to talk to me then use that name, but I won't normally be out until night...just remember that.." she leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms, her posture very unlike the others they had seen already, she was confident, and she had no problem letting others know, but she also had no problem working with others.[/color]
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 9:09 pm

Looks like Gabe has returned. Hmm, looks like he is expecting Trinity to say something. Mhm, yes that makes sense. If even one person knows, they could report it to the gov, and we would be doomed. Yes that definently makes sense. Selenus would know how to encrypt data and phone calls. That definently does make sense. Survive, and see what we will do down the line. Okay, make sure to call Gabe Shotaro at night. Hmm, yes, we do need coordination to maximize our attack efforts. "No questions or anything like that here Gabe. Survive, keep secret, and see what happens sounds nice to me." Wait what? 3 People already know about Selenus' abilities? He knows hobo lady.... Aya is her name, huh? .... "The rainbow-frog's name...... is Frogerio? ......" I put my hands in my face and groan. What the actual hell? Who names their kid Frogerio? In fact, anyone who knows him and sees his appearance... it's a dead giveaway. Wait, a terrorist sympathizer who can learn what the cadets are doing? Holy shit, that is an awesome advantage. Miyuki Walker. Might have to keep track of that name. "Umm, Selenus, why would we kill anyone? I mean seriously, we aren't doing this to murder, have people with grudges against us, and have the public still think we are all psychos, right? Hmm, I guess that would be wise, speak in a sort of.... façade, even when our stuff is encrypted. And make no mention of who we are, right? Yeah, Ragnarok fits. I noticed that Selenus. Oh, a team attack? Cool. OH, guess I never did mention what my persona is like." I say sheepishly. It shouldn't do for me to not reveal what my persona can do to my own teammates. "Well, as you may have seen, my persona is able to instantly kill off demons, though they miss sometimes. My soulbounds seem to be stronger than the average soulbound, and I can do some minor healing." Trinity hasn't said anything. Hmm? She is talking about her team attack with Selenus and how simple and rememberable is good. Woah. Unison huh? Another personality? How many does she have? So, we should refer to her as Unison at night huh? Must remember that.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 12:37 am

So apparently, this was Gabe's quiet time, as he listened in on what everyone had to say and only chimed in when he needed to.  He didn't acknowledge on whether he knew people or not, frogger was a person he met on two occasions. "So, that's your true face huh? Gabe made sure to keep it in mind. The other one, miyuki, wasn't someone Gabe knew about. "hmm..." Don't kill her family huh?" You are in a very tough situation Selenus, being on the opposite side of her family. A clash is bound to happen, and even if it's not us, and those two people were destined to fall at the hands of the terrorist, we all go down for everyone elses actions.  She would come for you first in a fit of rage, or go after those you care about.  Disclosing to the government is something  that id like to avoid, so we need some sort of backup plan for a worse case scenario. You say disable, but in case it doesn't work out, what will you do? Will you handle Miyuki? or will you design a backup frame to transfer yourself in so that when they do go looking for you, they will be basing it off your old description? "

Gabe took a deep breath, he was thorough. "Assess the extent of this trust with a measuring stick, i don't care if you have to bug the house, but you need to be sure. Feelings change, people change, and as i see it you are only a machine with a human soul that was thrown into this mess when you decided to assist me back then.  All they will ever see from you, is you being a terrorist.  Do you understand me, my friend?"  Gabe then looked to Unity. "Unity, even though i would rather speak with nola, i now fully understand your circumstances and fully appreciate your cooperation. Pass on a message, i would actually like you guys to learn the coding system, but in case of getting in trouble, it's better to dedicate one personality to learning the code fully, and bits and pieces for the others. Also, i would like you to work with selenus to design the whole thing as soon as you have the time." 

Gabe then took a sip of his coffee. " Do you think you and selenus can accomplish the communication  cipher in the next 48 hours? Two days should be enough with Tatsui's assistance, he's a capable young man.   " Moving on."  Tatsui, people will have grudges against us no matter what.  It's a preference of hatred against people who gained powers without the help of the government, were subjected to prejudice based off of that alone. If we can kill demons without remorse, human that endanger our lives, we should assess their risk towards us and handle them the same way.  I'll be honest with you,  around nola and tatsui's age, i have gambled for my life  ten times over.  I feel differently towards this. I care about people naturally, i care about you three more than my natural concern for individuals in general. The well-being of those who wish to end us is not my concern unless there is some benefit we can gain from our relationship. I truly hope you do not think of me as an evil man. " 

That was it. " All team attacks that have not been made can be discussed in separate interactions with the person you are trying to make it with. Truly optional, so please see to the person that you
 would want to do that with. In closing statements. I'm named after my persona, Pryoformer shotaro. He can find treasure,  use powerful magic, and has a few angles that covers possible  crippling points of enemies by being versatile. Of course, this takes away of being specialized, but if we are lucky with selenus's scans, and i have what they are weak too especially in magic, we can hit them hard.  As a performer, tricks and surprises, he can team up with anyone. "

Lastly, Gabe thought of what else he wanted to say. " We need to decide right now, with the powers we have, the kind of people we want to be. And yes Selenus, including you, i said "people".  We all are..... it doesnt matter what makes you or unity different...and i'm honestly sorry for making you feel that way...... anything else you want to say? The three of you?  "

Was the meeting over for now?
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 4:04 pm

Selenus shook his head. "Don't lie Tatsui, your attacks miss a lot of the time. I've seen them in action." Not to say he wasn't useful, but there was no point in overglorifying himself. "While your ability to make demons dissappear is incredibly useful, it seems to be equally inaccurate. Besides, some of the bigger enemies seem to be immune to it." Just stating facts. "You never know, Tatsui. It's all well and good that we try to shed as least blood as possible, in fact, I support that idea, but... when we're face to face with the cadets, and there's no way of escape, it's either going to be them or us." Selenus, of course, would conveniently leave out that if he ever did kill anyone - consciously or unconsciously - he probably wouldn't be able to live with his shame.

Selenus gave it some thought. He had seen Miyuki's facade drop right in front of his eyes with a simple philosophical question, and what he saw behind the mask was... unsettlingly familiar. Though he didn't know Miyuki like a sister as he knew a certain other short-haired wisecrack, he knew enough about her to know that her and him were in the same boat. "I trust Miyuki. If anything happens, I'll take the fall for i. You have my word on that."

The "people" remark would fly over Selenus's head. Pep talk about his identity always did, though that didn't mean that he didn't appreciate the attempt to fix his broken identity issues. "Let me make this perfectly straight:" Selenus began. He figured it was about time he told everyone anyway. They deserved to know what he was trying to do. "The only reason I'm going along with this Psyche Terrorist bullcrap in the first place is because I want to help someone. My father was taken away by the government five years ago for helping a person that just so happened to have a Persona, and from that they on they've presumed me dead after I tried to intervene and I got shot. I'm going to use my powers to free him and change the government so as to ensure that nobody else has to go through what I have. Even if it is the last thing I do. Of course, I only plan to use my own safety as expense and never yours. I have no other intentions." He felt he had made his stance towards the issue clear enough.

Selenus would place his front paw in front of the table, hoping everyone else would put their hands on top as well. "Now, let's seal the deal."

Last edited by Moonie on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 9:11 pm

Trinity listened as the others started to talk once more explaining what they where best at with their persona, and also hearing what else they had all thought of or had planned, and then hearing about the girl that Selenus apparently had the trust of that could help give them information, that was good to know that they would have that, information was the key to many things including safety so that wouldn't go to waste. It also meant that if the government even suspected one of them they may get information on that ahead of time and find a way to throw off the issue. It was then that Gabe said something that made Trinity's eyes change to for a moment as Alister wanted to shout something at him but Trinity prevented him from doing so, it was quite clear that Gabe had...extreme expectations of them and once more she found herself wonder if this was the way they wanted to be lead.

Turning to Selenus as he corrected Tatsui and then went on to clarify his own goal as well as what he may expect if they are forced to fight cadets, it seemed rather odd to her but at the same time understandable, those people would be thinking that as terrorists they may be trying to kill them...so that only meant to Trinity that they shouldn't kill them at all. but she continued to hold her thoughts to herself for the time being as Selenus was currently going into detail about his goals.

Hearing Selenus' reason for doing all this made her nod a bit once more it was something she could understand, doing something for the sake of another. But she did know one thing she would have to do...get Selenus a new body, thinking on it he was very high profile...and she simply decided right then and there that she would ether buy one for him, or failing that she would learn to MAKE one for him, she wanted to help keep him safe as well.

Finally she looked at the group "Our pawns have no offensive capabilities, however they support us as well as offer healing and recovery to those we are with, it would seem that it would stand to me to fight for us, however...We are not one to hurt others so easily...so I do not know how effective we would be at it..." seeing Selenus put his paw out Trinity reached out and placed a hand on his gently, and she didn't know if he could feel it but maybe he had pressure sensors, but ether way she gently gave his paw a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 11:06 pm

Damn, he might be right that they do eventually clash. Destined to fall at the hands of a terrorist. Damnit Gabe, the majority of us aren't crazy nutjobs who murder people who get in our way. I would never want to kill anyone, and would likely only do so as a last option. She would go after Selenus first? I doubt that, Selenus is a trustworthy guy when he gives his word. And he clearly did in that case. Now he is talking about Miyuki betraying Selenus out of misdirected vengeance? Jesus Christ Gabe, we are just ordinary people.... for the most part, trying to survive and figure shit out. I can't accept that people will only see you as a tag to something else if you get to know them. Phew, looks like he is finally being cordial with Trinity. He is trusting Trinity to develop a coding system with Selenus and learn code and set it up for us.... talk about an opinion swing. "Yeah, I think I could help a bit since I know somewhat about how coding works. Computering and all that business...... thank you Gabe." I say with gratitude. "Gabe, it isn't hatred, it's fear. No one wants to go through another eternal divide, and that is why they are so afraid of us. I feel that if we can show them individually that most of us are just normal people trying to survive with newfound powers.... after we gain their trust for secrecy of course, then we could likely start a movement of some sort. Overcome the fear to usher in understanding. Though then again we would have to keep our identities a secret so that is probably a no-go." I say dismissing the idea I came up with. ".... so your saying we should kill those who are in our way too much." I say gravely. Why does it always come back to death? Silencing with violence and fear, instead of bonds and trust. He has? Oh, then he must have been right there when the eternal divide hit. So he is willing to kill others to protect us. Admirable, but scary with a mild bit of horror. Hmm, now they are talking about team attacks again. I would think that my best synergies would be with this group.... since these are the only people I know who I like with personae. Hmmm, that is very interesting. So diversity is Gabe's game huh? "Well currently I just want to figure some stuff out and survive. But after that, i'm thinking that we try to help the people out, you know, since we also have people we care about without powers. Friends, family, etc."

"Ugh, I guess you're right Selenus, but they have started to get more accurate. Yeah, that would make sense, you can't just kill real tough enemies like that. ....I know that Selenus. But as always, confrontations aren't good for us, so escape and evasion is better. But if it did have to come to kill or be killed scenario....... I likely would have extreme trouble maintaining my usual self, or just flat out collapse and give myself away. So yeah, only last resort." So Selenus is willing to take the blow if Miyuki goes against us. I wonder how he would be able to handle it if that happened. "That is definently admirable Selenus. Though you don't have to say that, I think that I might join you in that venture. No buts, my decision." I say firmly but friendly to Selenus. If he is going to save the man who created him from a state prison, it's likely going to be supernatural, and he is likely going to need some help with that. "Don't worry about attacking Trinity. As long as one of us is keeping everyone else up, we will be okay facing what's ahead." I say cheerfully at Trinity. Then I frown. Trinity hasn't talked much, though she is normally a withdrawn person, she has her other personalities. Are they in conflict? I believe the one called Alister said something about Nola not talking to them. That could be very, very bad. Nola was the cheery one right? If the cheery are quite, something bad is going on. "Yeah, let's seal the deal." I say putting my hand on Selenus' paw.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 1:20 am

So selenus was willing to shoulder the entire burden? Very well then. "I'm sure you will find some answers towards your fathers disappearance. If I do find out anything on my own, i'll be sure to tell you. If there is a chance he still lives, and we are capable of lending assistance, well..i cant speak for everyone..if I am.... I will.." Looking for his parents, or whatever happened to his parents, was still a lingering thought in Gabe's mind. What would finding out what their fate was even do for Gabe? Will he be given closure? Feel a little bit better about it? "...." He couldn't say for sure that he would be better off knowing about it or not.

"We will make up for our strengths and weaknesses Unison, don't worry about that.  I might seem rash and even a little bit of hasty active individual at times, but I learned that taking the initiative can have it's own benefits. "
Gabe would say as he would reassure her. "I made one mistake that could of cost us the battle against that snowman, i'll make sure my judgment calls are more sharper. " Gabe then looked to Tatsui and smiled. "Nobody's really killing anyone, we just cant be seen or caught. That's all, knocking someone out goes a long way. Please ease your worries....." Gabe thens wallowed hard, he knew he would do what he had to in order to avoid a government jail, or even death itself. He still had something he needed to do.

Alright....it's agreed. Let's try and make this work. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ideals, but we all can agree that at the end of this road, we do desire something, and we have to be alive in order to achieve it. The end goal of survival, lets work towards that together..."

Gabe then put his hand in last, conducting the meeting.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 1:35 am

With all four hands (well, three hands and a paw) in the gesture of coperation present, Selenus lifted his own paw to complete the gesture. He didn't really want to admit it, but it was something he had always wanted to do someday. Regardless, once that was over, Selenus would check the security cameras on the front of the house before letting Gabe know when he could exit the house without being seen. If somebody noticed him or Tatsui frequenting the household, that could have spelled bad news in the long run. Before Tatsui left, however, Selenus would whisper something in his ear, which would be unheard by either Gabe (who had left the building already anyway) and Trinity and all of her alters. After Tatsui0s following response, he would once again check the cameras to advise Tatsui on when he could leave without being spotted, and once Tatsui had also left the premises, Selenus would turn towards Trinity.

"Trinity, I'll stay down here and clean up this mess, but I'm going to want to talk to you in a minute. You go ahead and go back to your room for now." And with that, Selenus would begin to pick up the silverware from the table and one by one bring it back the kitchen.

[Selenus has left the thread. (Well, not really, he's still in the kitchen, but you get what I mean)]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 10:46 pm

Everyone has ranked up or formed a social link except Gabriel and Sosina...

Also I am going to make it clear here so you all understand, but none of you should know who Aya is, because those disguises cannot be simply seen through. Selenus should not be able to know who she is just from that night alone and she hasn't revealed her identity to anyone. So going to make that clear here and now before it gets any more dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3