Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] Empty
PostSubject: The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola]   The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 10:56 pm

With Raphael walking to the Gatsby household with his things, the first thing that he wanted to do was to check out the condition of the house and find out what was going on with the people that were living inside. Or better yet, how long the people were gone for if there was someone living there beforehand.

"Hmm.... did he live here...or somewhere else."

Upon his inspection, Raphael did find a few noticeable things that was piqued his interest. From the outside, the house looked cozy. It was built with brownstones and has burgundy brick decorations. Small, rectangular windows allowed enough light to enter the home and have been added to the house in a very symmetric way.

Upon walking inside, Raph discovered that the house was equipped with a modern kitchen and one modern bathroom, it also has a small living room, three bedrooms, a spacious dining area, and a large basement.

"I'll inspect the basement later...."

He figured the building was shaped like an L. The extension extends into glass overhanging panels circling around half the house. The second floor was smaller than the first, which allowed for several balconies on the sides of the house. This floor has roughly the same style as the floor below, but Raph did come accross a loose wood floor within one of the bedrooms.

"What's this......."

Upon taking it up, he found a journal of some kind, setting it aside for now and stood up on the balcony as he looked around the neighborhood.

"Where are you...Gabriel Gatsby...."

Last edited by Raphael on Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola]   The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 1:44 am

Trinity had wandered around the neighborhood, after the incident she found herself walking more often, even trying to lose herself working in the shop, she hadn't made any new songs in a while, though it didn't seem to matter to much, people still loved the old ones it seemed.

As she walked she wondered where she should go, she was currently wandering aimlessly, and as she looked up to see where she was she found herself standing outside a home, looking around a moment she took note of the surroundings and nodded to herself, at least she was still in sunlake palms area, now she just had to figure out WHERE in that area she was.

Looking around she decided to see if she could find some sort of landmark, something to help her figure out where she was or something that would at least help her orient herself to figure out where he home was, she honestly didn't expect to get this turned around, none of her siblings had been paying attention and so she continued to look around her face expressionless as always as she thought maybe there might be a park nearby she could use as the center of her little attempt to get her bearings?

As she was looking around she didn't realize she was standing in front of the house that Gabe had once lived in, he tended to visit her or they al met up somewhere else, she never really knew where he lived, so she was slightly oblivious to the fact that she was in fact just outside his old home.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola]   The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 1:59 am

"Hmm? A Kid?"

As he looked around the neighborhood, Raphael noticed that there was a younger girl that was standing in front of his family home. He didn't really know who this girl was or what it was about, but something was compelling him to go downstairs and try to figure out if she needed help. With the number of rumors that he heard about what was going on in the city, no place was really safe, especially not when everyone is too busy thinking about themselves or their own lives to step in.

"hmm..."

Grabbing his cellphone, Raphael would head downstairs and exit through the front door.

"Hey, little girl... you lost?"

He was kind, or tired to be. Who wouldn't? Could have been the daughter of a neighbor that lived around here in the first place. The first thing that Raphael would have wanted to do was make peace with these people.

"hm....."

As he cleaned his glasses, Raphael stood over her.

The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] 2Q==
"You look a bit familiar, are you one of those child actors or something? Is there someone you want me to call for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola]   The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 3:08 am

Trinity finally was starting to get he bearings, by taking out her phone and checking to see what the street map said about the area, honestly she didn't like resorting to this sort of thing, she would much rather learn on her own but it was quite clear she was no where near where she would normally wander that she had to do this.

As she looked up the information she nodded to herself, though she failed to notice someone was walking up to her, that is until they spoke, and she froze a moment, the surprise she felt wasn't reflected in her expression however as she turned to see who had addressed her, and she Seen Gabe, but...he didn't seem to recognize her, something also seemed....off...not to mention the fact that he was walking around free and clear so that was enough to make her question.

"We apologize, we were walking around and got a bit lost, We do not normally walk along this path, and We were caught up in thinking to ourselves" she continued to look at the man that wore Gabe's face, but it wasn't Gabe was it?...he didn't recognize her...did they mess with his mind? Ether way she made contact, she might as well see how this plays out "It's a pleasure to meet you....I am Trinity....What is your Name?" she asked giving a little bow.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola]   The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 7:46 pm

"We?"

Looking around her, Raphael wondered if she came by herself or if there was someone with her that was hiding. He didn't really understand, but he decided not to think nothing of it for now. If there was another person, maybe they could show up or keep hiding after this Trinity girl manages to call her family or a cab for them to go home. Raph might even pay it for them if that was the case.

"Raphael Gatsby, I live here. I guess you could say that I'm new to the neighborhood, so if you do live around here...well..... hey..."

Raph laughed to himself as he waved his phone at Trinity.

"So Trinity, like I was asking before... are you lost or something? Do you want me to call someone for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola]   The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 5:35 pm

As she looked at the man that looked like Gabe she then noticed the house behind him and it started to register in her mind, putting together where she was on the map on her phone and the house in front of her she realized that this was Gabe's house. She had only been here maybe once, as most of the time the group would meet at her place, though the meeting with Frog and Brittany had taken place here per Gabe's request, but now that she took the time she did recognize it.

She then looked at the man as he introduced himself as Raphael Gatsby. same last name, did they wipe his mind and make him a different person? Would that account for this odd feeling she got from the man, "We do live in this district, though not nearby, And no We are not lost, not anymore, We thought We were from our aimless wandering but we recognize where we are now....Tell Us...do you live here?" she asked gesturing to the house that used to be Gabe's, the whole time her expressionless gaze was looking at the man, unblinking.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola]   The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:28 pm

"Well....that's a bit of trick question, this is my house after all. I wouldn't be here if I didn't live here, that would make sense....right?"

Raphael wasn't trying to patronize the little girl, he just didn' want her thinking that anyone with decent clothing could just walk up to an empty house and start living in it like it was nothing. At the same time, he saw it as his birthright to have this house, a house full of the history of a family he never really got to know.

"What makes you ask that? Do I look suspicious to you?"

Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola]   The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 6:30 pm

Trinity had to be careful with what she said at the moment, for now though as the man answered her question she simply nodded before he asked her another question, she had to tilt her head at this a moment, yes he did seem suspicious but not for any reason he might understand at the moment. After a moment though she returned her heard to it's normal resting position and decided to answer him. "We had a friend that used to live around here, but it's been so long since we were last here that we got a bit lost for a moment." she then looked at the house once more then back at the man that was Gabe but wasn't him at the same time.

"Welcome to the Neighborhood" she said giving a little bow to him before looking at him again "So you just moved in? May We ask from where?" she said in that monotone voice her expressionless gaze locked on him, unblinking.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola]   The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 am

"Oh, well.... this place isn't the backlight district short stuff, so you don't have to worry about any weirdos coming out of the woodwork. It's a rather nice neighborhood, I think I can see why people choose to live here instead of others. Yah, by the way....."

Raphael turned to the side and gave her a small smile, all while maintaining somewhat of a serious demeanor.

The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] CrczKrsVIAAYMBA
"Thanks for the welcome, but you are quite the curious one. Didn't your mom ever tell you not to talk to strangers? I'm fine with it, but don't be approaching people so casually, you should have some kind of guard up. And where was i? I'm an archeologist...so...all over?
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola]   The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 11:36 pm

"Yes We have been to the backlight before, We know that some some strange people can be there from time to time, thank you for the warning, and yes, the neighborhood is very nice and peaceful," she replied, though as the man turned to the side and smiled at her, Trinity's expressionless and unblinking gaze continued to fix on the man as he spoke, she was still determining what to think about him, but then she had done much the same with Selenus, Gabe, Tatsui, those that held her friendship before, though this person was clearly diffirnet then them.

"Our mother tells Us to be open with people, since it will help a great deal with what We do, As for Our questions, you can't learn who a stranger is without questions, as for approaching you...We where lost...you came to Us so see if We were okay or needed help...While there was a chance that you had ill intent, so far you haven't shown anything of the kind, though it is true there is still the fact that you might be hiding your reasons..." hearing he was an archeologist though that was interesting to hear.

"So...what have you managed to dig up in your work?" she asked simply.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola]   The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 1:19 am

"What did you say your name was again? Trinity? Well, Little girl Trinity...this is MY HOUSE.  You came towards my house with a look on your face that caused concern for me invoking the adult instinct to protect....... that I am now assuming..is how you always look? I have no ill intent or any sort of pedophilic horror stories you may have heard in school. Trust me, I'm more of a lynching the evil guy instead of even letting those people stand trial. Some things are unforgivable, and to be honest, you might be too young for me to be saying all of that so..."

There were some things that Raphael considered unforgivable, messing with kids was one of them.

"Anyway... you... child of Endymion... are in luck!  Because you are talking to an expert of the craft.... I've seen things that would turn those little bulbs you call eyes into the starry sky with the amount of wonder I can expose you to.  Cursed items, memories and manifests of tragic authors...trinkets of kings...and I have the hard job of making sure that everything is real in addition to that. "

Last edited by Raphael on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola]   The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 9:11 pm

Looking up the man as he said she came to his house she looked at the building again then shook her head a little "As We have already said, we were aimlessly wandering, we had no goal in mind, nor any destination, so we did not come towards your house so much as we were wandering by it, though we do thank you for your concern. Though your assumption is correct in that We always look this way. However as to the horrors you speak, it is something we have already been warned about due to what we do, it is one of the things we must be mindful of" she said as she replied to him, her face still as expressionless as ever.

Then the man that looked like Gabriel continued on, and started to talk about his profession, and she had to wonder if he had relics from before the divide, something that maybe pertained to demons, that would be most helpful "And what are some of these things you know of sir" she said as she continued to look at him with those unblinking eyes.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola]   The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 8:46 pm

It came off as an innocent question, but something inside Raphael erupted. If only she knew the places he's been, the things he saw. Words weren't enough, not just simply stating that he did without a story attached to it.

"......."

With this thought in mind, Raphael removed his glasses.

The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] 0a22e943d25dfd61552f0e3884a733f8
"Oh? A challenge? To me? A little girl from down the lane is challenging the Royal Explorer Raphael Gatsby?! Alright... flashing a business card isn't enough for you i'm guessing....so I accept!"

Did she want knowledge of his great exploits? Raphael would give it to her.

"I'm like an open book with my exploits, and the actual piece i'm about to mention is located in my museum at the backlight district, the discovery of an extinct dinosaur that was never listed before.  This special and incredibly rare creature is a type of bird. It's about the size of a pigeon, has two large and four smaller wings, two strong, clawed legs and a short, elegant tail. They have a thin, but strong skin covered in thick feathers, which is usually either dark yellow, light pink, dark pink or white or a combination of these colors. They were beautiful!!! I'm serious...."

Raphael then continued." They live in temperate areas and are relatively common. They're omnivores and their beaks and narrow tongue are ideal for eating fish. After studying the fractured remains of their upper neck, which is what's displayed along with a recreation wax display of what we think they used to look like....they made sounds ranging from very low pitched to relatively high pitched and have a huge range of sounds they make to indicate discoveries, dangers and otherwise communicate with each other. "

Raphael then placed his glasses back on with a triumphant smirk on his face.

"With the completion of my research, I had reason to believe that these creatures were very aggressive, but there weren't keen on defending their personal space. They mated once a year and they mate with one or two partners throughout life. Which, with their long lifespans, is only normal. But for the name of these creatures... tell you what..that's YOUR CHALLENGE. With all of the information i've given you, you have to step into my vault to find out what it is. Easy?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola]   The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 7:35 pm

as she listened she had to wonder how much was educated guess work and how much was backed up by evidence, then again it was one of those professions that required a lot of that, but she listened with interest none the less, it was clear he had a lot of passion for his work, that much was quite clear, and in his manner of talking he did remind her somewhat of Gabe, it was a sad memory and realization, but as normal the expressionless face didn't waver as she listened to the man go on about these extinct creatures.

The man clearly was also trying to get people to visit his museum and honestly she couldn't think of a reason not to even if he hadn't been trying to sell it at the moment, she was usually looking for something informative to pass the time, and in her head her siblings where all wanting to make friends with this man, though they were also quite aware as to why, she felt that, for Gabe's sake, she should befriend this man that looked like him, and seemed to share his same passion, she would have to learn more about him, but he seemed to share the same family name all the same.

"Very well We will go to your museum one day to see for ourselves...though we wonder if most of your claims about this creature are hypothesis with out backing evidence or has backing of several different pieces of evidence? it shall be interesting for Us to see" she replied to him as she stood there, wondering what to move the topic to next
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola]   The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 10:32 pm

"You know what? I'll be in town for a while to handle some business, the vault isn't going to run itself, so I'll be here in order to see what interests you and make little commentary here and there if that's what you like. Even though being a tour guide comes off as something useful for you, there is much you could take out of your own adventure by walking in and taking in all of the sights. So I do recommend that just stay away from the wine, ok? As curious as you are, you aren't old enough yet. "

Raphael said that with a joking smile, he hoped she would lighten up

"Always so serious, don't kids these days know how to smile? You would think you were the adult and I was the child."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola]   The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gatsby Household [Raph/Nola]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next