Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 1:49 am

So they voice their opinion, which was to deny Gabe's apparent dismissal of their continuation because of his concern for them? Well, that was quite alright if they made that decision to feel that way, it was  a free country and all that.  Even the fact that Nola had to go and change into her alister  form to give Gabe lip, that was alright as well, but Gabe wasn't too much of a fan that was said. " It is beyond my control, but the decisions i make for myself  is well within my control.  If i decide out of the blue to detach myself from such an unfortunate situation, simply because i refuse to dance to the tune of the puppeteer, wouldn't be relied  upon much to be around to play this game. " 

Alister was probably the worst person to talk to Gabe with his attitude and tone, because he was testing his patience. Sometimes, Gabe has a great temperment.....sometimes...

Gabe would say to Alister. "I know nothing of your goal, i personally think you personalities are holding my friend hostage,  its quite alarming how eye colors change at the blink of a dime. If your situation changes at all and i find out you three are   demons  that are taking advantage of a little girl, I will end you, that's how strongly i feel about the presentation of bonds and the people i care about....alister....i never leave anything to chance. I can live with any hatred nola holds for me afterwards, as long as she retains her freedom." After that, Gabe took in a deep sigh, no one understood him, and that was alright. 

The more energetic voice only made Gabe frown. Maybe this is who Nola really wanted to be, but she was trapped. " I guess you are Nola when she's ready to perform. I'm sorry, but this isn't the place for you at the moment. " When trinity came back, the real Nola that Gabe knew, he relaxed a bit.

"Let's use our brains for a bit, shall we? Why would they get mad over any sort of lethal offense used towards us? It won't end with whatever excursion or treasure hunt they have planned for us,  there's going to be more, it'll only pile up in which we will be forced to work with people like the frog prince and his little entourage, one of the reasons why i don't even want to bother. " Gabe then sighed.  "The test proved difficult, I'm sure he jumped the gun a bit when the right answer was already given, and used the wrong answer as a chance to harass us with a difficult situation. It caused us to split up for help,  in which one of us...."Terrorists" was left alone with a loyal demon tot the queen. Worst case scenario, if we didn't show up in time, either that boy could of lost his life, been kidnapped, or the demon could return with more of his friends to report terrorist activity. Cadets will only make this worse, especially if we aren't ready.

"He wasn't looking forward to the day he runs into Athena.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 2:24 am

Selenus knew perfectly well that Trinity's personality was bound to fluctuate at any time, but this was a whole new level of triple personality. It was as if the child selenus knew had been ripped out of existance by a higher force and replaced with the rebellious, angry teenager in front of him. It made Selenus feel... like he couldn't trust Nola. Not because of any active fault of hers as a person, but because of her circumstances. She was one of three, and the "Nola" He knew wasn't even Nola, it was Nola plus Myrna plus Alister, which made them... the real Nola? The whole Nola? Selenus didn't even know anymore. Could it be that her psyche being ruptured into three and put back together into one ego was the reason she was unable to emote?

In order to make things easier for himself, Selenus decided tat from now on he would use the names to refer to the individual fragments of Psyche, and "Trinity" to refer to the patched up unification of the three that he was accustomed to.

And then, something that Selenus never expected happened. Gabe began to riff on Trinity, even going so far as to call Myrna, Alister and Trinity demons confining Nola. Selenus grabbed one of his knives; Not with any intent to kill, but because violently gripping something greatly helped him to contain his anger whenever he was angry. His grip grew more brutish and violent as Gabe continued, and when he saw the tears stream down Trinity's face, Selenus snapped.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

His voice loud enough to cause audio static to encroach upon his words, Selenus slammed the knife he was holding down on the table with all his might, cracking the wooden finish of the table apart like it was cotton candy. Splinters went flying upward, but thankfully not in the general direction of anyone present. Some of the food was bound to spill.

"This is EXACTLY the place for her at the moment! These three kids have been sucked into a spiral of conflict that can only result in either revolution or brainwashing, and I will NOT stand by and let you make a mockery of the dream they have to help others, born out of the basic human life expectancy that they were denied at birth! IS. THAT. CLEAR?!"

After a half minute or so of silence, Selenus would calm down and realize the beans that he'd just spilled. Quietly sitting back down, Selenus would address Trinity in a low, regretful voice. "I think it's best you tell them."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 3:15 am

Trinity sat there listening to what the others said, and then She heard the words Gabriele was saying and as she listened she tilted her head to the side and fixed her gaze on him, an unblinking unwavering gaze as she let him speak his mind about her, and as she sat there perfectly still, completely unblinking, tears started to run down her cheeks. There was no Sniffling, there was no sharp intake of breath, she sat there her expressionless gaze locked on Gabriele, even as the tears rolled down her cheeks while her mind was in turmoil

"SEE one thing said and he starts to insult us...he doesn't understand he doesn't WANT to understand....he would rather accuse us of being unnatural then to try and understand US, do you think someone like that could even CONSIDER living along side demons? the VENOM in his voice as he said that...ca he even understand?"

"OHhh...d..does he hate me? Us? Maybe he never really liked hanging out with us before and only did it because he wanted to get close to us....p..people have done that before to get what they wanted....h..he's not like that is he? he won't just try and take what he wants and then leave will he?"

"Alister...calm down...your going to scare Nola...Look he doesn't know what we are....not many people do really....the only reason Selenus knew was because he is basically able to call up all information near instantaneously....Nola...Calm down...It's obvious that he doesn't know the situation...and Pawns...put the spears down...one it's a bad Idea to start a fight in the house...and second I have noticed you can't really appear when the sun is out...Look we just have to"

Suddenly Selenus slammed the table and due to her internal chaos Trinity wasn't Trinity at the moment, her eyes were actually shifting through colors, much like an Aurora, and it was then that she reacted to the sudden sound jumping a bit at the sound and letting out the tiniest of reactions to it, "meep!!" it was a voice that wasn't any of the previous five, not Trinity, not Alister, not Nola, not Myrna, not even Unity, but after a moment her eyes returned to the expressionless Hetrochromatic look.

Mood music sorta:
hearing Selenus mentioning she should tell them she nodded tears still running down her cheeks as she started to talk in her unwavering Monotone "We are a Chimera....an...anomaly born in the womb.....Our body is made up of the three triplets that were supposed to be born but never formed....instead Our body has parts from all of them....We were born this way, Chimera's have a shortened life expectancy....for a chimera made from two people....their life expectancy is cut in half...for each additional person in the chimera...it is reduced further...in Our case we only have one Fourth the life expectancy of a normal human being..." she looked at them all in turn, the tears still running down her cheeks as she rolled up her sleeve, a tattoo on her upper arm hidden easily by costumes or makeup showed a date.

"We have calculated our time left....and have been keeping track of our health....with luck We will Live to be at least nineteen if we remain healthy and stable...Though Chimera are rarely stable...We have been lucky to not have had major medical issues so far...Though other problems have been made more and more apparent as of late....". She looked over to Gabe her unblinking eyes looking right at him...almost as if it was into him. "We are not Demons....we are Trinity....We are one person made of three...no...we are one person made of thirteen...We have always been very aware of our mind...of our company...until that night we awakened there were only three voices, now there are more....Our pawns...Our siblings.... We want you to realize we are not unnatural....and we..a...a....I...am not... A FREAK!!!"

Her eyes rapidly changed colors, her voice and expression changing from a scared and sad Nola, to an enraged and disgusted Alister, before the features melted to a oddly understanding look of sadness and the voice of Myrna came out of Trinity next "So...please....don't hate the separate parts of us...they are all us....and they are all precious to us...." the features changed once again, to the expressionless and monotone Trinity, but through it all the tears had continued to flow, as she looked to gabe. "We would...still like to enjoy your company if you would have us...after all..you did say we took your virginity...that we were your first ever" the last part was gabe's wording about his concert virginity, and that her concert was the first he had ever gone to, but the innocence that was Trinity had no clue what else the word could possibly mean and she said it looking at him in the eyes unblinking.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 5:48 pm

He just called Trinity a puppeteer? What the fuck? He thinks that they are demons? That they are controlling Trinity? ..... What the hell? Doesn't what me and Selenus say have worth since we were the first to learn of this sort of thing concerning Trinity? "Gabe, though this may be the first time I have seen Trinity showing each of her different selves, I know she is trustworthy and that they are a part of her. So please, don't make baseless accusations." I say darkly. It's so hard to be civil when one of your friends is threatening the other. Huh, I guess I consider all of Trinity's personalities as friends. Now he is talking about the demon who almost took that doctor and how Jack Frost jumped the gun. What the? Why did Selenus grab one of his knives? And Trinity.. is crying... oh fuck. It looks like Selenus is about to go ballistic. HOLY SHIT! He just cut the table. Good thing I had my orange juice still in my hand..... He spilled the beans in a tangent of rage. Fuck. And Trinity..... her eyes are going all rainbow on us. What the? That voice, that isn't any of them, is it? Hmmmm....... Ah fucking hell. Is there actually another part of her? Damnit.... so that's how long, 5-6 more years? And holy shit, the personalities are shifting mid conversation. Aww that's so sweet-"PFFFFFT........ WHAT!?" I exclaim spraying my orange juice all over the table, though not really noticing. (Poor Table-kun)
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 6:37 pm

What are you talking about selenus? You're confusing a mental health issue with something that's related to a lasting life? You can't call this "living", if she lives confused. " Gabe was going to say as he retorted, but something was off. "What do you mean, whats wrong with her?"  It was during that time that it seems to Gabe that he struck a nerve. "I'm sorry, was it easy to wrap your head around the supernatural tatsui? Everything were doing is baseless. Both of you,  they want to help others yes? How can you do so with the label as a terrorist to the city? Do you think that being a terrorist comes with the responsibility of helping people?  How can i expect children to live with the kind of guilt that tacked on when things go south? That's why i didn't want you and nola to get involved anymore.

Though, Nola's trinity act definately took Gabe's attention, and he couldnt keep up."  Its hard to live along side beings that consider themselves gods and deities. If you eveen remotely eperienced what i have from five year ago, watching people get burned alive,  who knows, maybe its a waste of time looking for my parent because one of those demons made sure there was nothinng left?  I dont have any of these answers, but i do know that your ignorance of thinking itll be easy to settle in with them despite the danger is painfully insulting. 

Gabe did have a chip on his shoulder, but it wasnt prejudice.

"I dont hate you,  i just ended up disagreeing with your.....male personality, thats all. You are my friend Nola."

It was hard to get a hold of things, everyone was talking at once. 

Though, it stopped when Trinity was talking in her monotone voice, explaining their case and the fact that they were a chimera.  Everything else said only made Gabe quiet. He shut down, he felt as if he did something wrong. "I..i didnt know..i'm sorry......."

Gabe would say apolegeticaly. Though his eyes would light up  in shock when Nola mentioned the virginity part. "B-b-b-b-bad phrasing nola, i only meant it was my first time at the concert. Let's not make it seem strange now!"  Gabe was scrambling on how to get a hold of the situation, but he eventually sighed. " Lets just put this behind us, ok? I trust you three....
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 7:50 pm

Though he had appeared to have calmed down on the surface, Selenus was still in ceaseless boiling anger on the inside. It was hard to describe why Selenus felt such an obligation to protect and stand up for Trinity, but if I had to explain in brief, this would be why: Selenus has always been acutely aware of the fact that he is, in the traditional sense of the word, immortal. He cannot age, if his body is destroyed he can be rebuilt with the same Papillon Heart, and he is his own source of power, which meant that his life expectancy was not only literally infinite, but as long as his Papillon Heart remained, he could come back from being killed by innatural sources. This is why when he learned that Trinity had less than half a decade to live despite being so young... Selenus felt, among several other forms of sadness, guilt. He felt it was unfair that someone as selfish as himself was destined to live forever, while someone as generous and kind as Trinity was fated to die without ever having even been given a chance to see the world for what it truly was... Selenus was disgusted, and he believed that somehow, though he didn't know exactly how, it was his fault. This is why Selenus was so protective of Trinity despite having only met her recently, and it was also why Gabe attacking her like he did made him beyond angry: It made him unreasonable. He wasn't thinking straight.

And in his state of wanting to actively look for and even create reasons to be angry at Gabe, his mind misconstrued the words that Trinity spoke. As Gabe explained what Trinity meant, Selenus wasn't listening. Inside his mind was only a mental blue screen of "blame gabe for anything possible". Selenus connected any and all ideas running through his mind in a blind attempt to find something, anything that he could use as an excuse to be angry at Gabe, but when Nola unknowingly implied him of statutory rape, Selenus had found what he wanted. In his violent and irrational state of mind, Selenus concluded that the only reason a grown man such as Gabe would bother to spend time with a child before they were grouped in by their fates as Persona User would be to... to...

"GRAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

Selenus tackled Gabe to the ground with all his might after he explained what Trinity meant and raised his knife into the air, ready to plunge it all the way through Gabriel's skull, but before he did so, the rational part of his mind took over once more, and Selenus realized what was happening. Trinity's innocence had caused him to almost commit murder.

Immediately stepping off of Gabe and putting his knife back in his holster, Selenus looked at everyone present, and at the pain and shock he'd imparted on all of them. His CPU, at its core being connected to his mind, began to recover a file that it had deleted a long time ago. It was a blurry memory, but it was one of a woman of motherly behaviour. The face of the woman and much like what she was saying to him were both corrupt beyond any recognition. Selenus couldn't explain what he'd just seen. Why had his CPU restored a memory that he didn't even have the recollection of deleting in the first place?

Noticing that he had probably blanked out in front of everyone, Selenus brought his attention back to the present. He wanted to apologize, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. The part of his system that controlled his emotions was overloading with the same code that signalled regret and sadness that it was starting to overflow all of his systems with data, even his speech system, causing it to malfunction.

"I͚͕̻̙̱̭͐̀͌͆͗͟'̸͔̼̮̳̩̲̗̳͍̩̓͒͗̊͞m̸̨̙͓̘͔̏̓̉͆̊̀̆̐̄͘ s̸̲̼̭̘̻̿̉̐̽̀͌͛͞o̮̞̻͎̖͍̽̆͒̂͗͊̊̚͘͞r̵͎̬̙̱̥̹̅̈́̌̔̚̚͟r̛͍͓̳͇͆̽̍͗͋̽͘͢y͉͍̮͚̖̲̤̰̰̼̎̋̔͐́.̼̤̣͇͚̩́͛̈͛̊͆̿̐̈́͘͜ͅ.̶̧̛̱̫͉̌̌̌̈̄͢ I̯̰̠͍̹͋̾̊̎͝͡ j̸̹̘͓̺̖̊̃̔͌̎͑ư̫̩̞̬̯͙̙͚̌̀̋͗́̂̾̒͝s̴̡̯͎̯̹͙̞̰͐̌͂̎̿̃͌͋͘͡t̙̟̼̫̣̍͋̒̏̐̊̊͊̈́͞.̖̬̣̲̼̀́̓́̓͘͘̚͟͢.̴̣͎͙̤̈̊͛͑̽͢.̶̹̣̼̟͎͖̒͒̇̉̏̑̅̓͆ İ̵̡͉̬͇͊̄̀̃̈͊͑͢͞͝.̛͔̞̬̱̘̩͑̍̀̐͛̃͢͠.͈̼͍̺͍̲͚̹̎͆̽̾̿̕͜͞.̸̰͇̮̹̩͔̗͇͙̙̓͂͊̓̊̽̇͊ I͔͈̰͇̺͎̓̅̍̈́͌̄͂͆̕ d̡̛̩̗̯̗̼͇̙̅̓̎̿̐̅͟͠i͔̘̟̖̦͈̔̃̏̈́̕͞ď̢͚̤̟͓̺̠̩̲͊̀̀̓̂ṅ̷̡̪̞̜͇̯͓͎̱̽̎̇̉̄'̶̥̜̬͙̞̣͊͊̆̃̔͆̍̓ͅt̴̨̬̣̖͙̥͌̀̈́̽̕͢͢͝ ṃ̶̛̝̤̳͔̔̆͘͢͡ͅě̡̨̺̠͙̮̲̫̈́̅̄̇̕͘a̵͚͇̙̣̜̓̀̅̄̌̊͊͢͡ͅn̰̣͖̲̝̜̭̬̪̎̎̉̽̍́̑̐̊̏ t̸̼͙̫̞̤̻̖͋͛̊̅͞͡ȯ̷͎̪̼̟̩̽̓͘͘͠.̸̧̢̰͙̩̱̹̞͛̐̏̐̽̂͢͠.̢͎͎̘̹̼̀̏͋̈̋̏̀.̴̧̪̙̞̙̜̥̏̾͆̍̓̀́̕͢͡͠ͅ"

And just like that, Selenus crashed.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Trinity listened to Gabe as he started to stammer about what she said and she tilted her head, the tears, slowly running down her cheeks, but it seemed he didn't hate her, and she was glad for that, Though the odd spitting from Tatsui was rather odd, did he not like the juice? She did however notice the look about Selenus, the way he seemed to simply be staring right at Gabe, it really wasn't the look he was giving, since the robot couldn't make facial expressions, it was more the air around him.

As Gabe finished talking though Suddenly Selenus was flying through the air and tackling him while screaming out, a knife poised ready to strike, but just as quickly he seemed to step off and looked to them all, his voice sounding weird, before he fell over, this reaction made Trinity's eyes widen as she watched him lay still there, her eyes going that aurora like color again as they started to rapidly shift colors, as she bolted to her feet to Selenus' side "SELENUS!!" the voice was once again different from the others as she knelt down beside the robot dog and placed her hands on him "H...he;s not dead is he?" she asked in a whimper looking up at the two of them a look of worry and fear on her face as she looked down at the canine.

"Selenus...please wake up..." she muttered, not sure what she could do to wake him up, she started to look for something like an on switch, something like that frantically "D...do ether of you know how to help him?" she asked as she searched the robo dog
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 10:55 pm

...Oh shit that's right, Gabe doesn't know that Trinity is a chimera. My face darkens. "You do know that people can hate you but you can still be kind to them. People can screw you over, but you can help them. Honestly, before this stuff happened, I wanted to join the government to help the people in an administrative role. But now, since I was forced into the role of adversary to the government, I will do want I can to help from this position. Also Gabe, it isn't being a psyche terrorist who defines me, it is my morals and beliefs, and right now they are changing. For better or for worse, I don't know, but they are changing nonetheless and I will embrace that change so long as it doesn't go against the basic principles of what I stand for as a person. Not some terrorist, or superhero, but a guy trying to do the right thing. .....I don't know either but there is no backing out of this for us Gabe." I say lengthily.

I harden once again. "Gabe, I know integrating with demons will be a long hellish road. But Trinity is not a demon. Also, did you see nothing in that place? Sure demons can be dangerous, but if Trinity does go through with what she is planning to do, It'll basically be where everyone has the means to end each other, so no one will end each other. Assured mutual destruction to lead to cooperation. Benefiting both sides, or none at all. That would be much better than having some small group of powerful heroes protecting massive populations from entire armies who no one else can touch. In stuff like that, people would die. Sure, you do need some strong people to go after the major threats, but strength and quality will never suffice because eventually, you get swarmed over. And demons are not only numerous, but strong." I say.

*Sigh* I honestly feel like I got all of my anger out about Gabe. He doesn't know about the truth of Trinity... yet. *Sigh* looks like he really is sorry about this. Oh fuck right, Trinity has poor word choice. "Egh, I feel for you about that Gabe, happened to me and Selenus too. *Sigh* Okay Gabe, you didn't know so it's okay." I say not mentioning what he said about his parents. Looks like he lost family that day too. WHAT THE-"NO! STOP!" I yell pushing away Selenus from Gabe after he pounced on him. (Though I honestly wouldn't really be able to push him, metallic pooch and all.) Shit what the hell was that? Why the fuck.... no, I think I know why he did that. He was so mad he wasn't thinking, wasn't he? What the, why is his speech all funky? He collapsed?

"Selenus!" I exclaim in shock. How the hell could he just fall unconscious like that...... wait, Selenus is technically still a robot, so maybe a data overload? He did back away from almost killing Gabe. Maybe he was felling sorrow from what he almost did? I quickly check Gabe over for any cuts (there probably aren't any because Selenus was focused on shanking Gabe.) And wait, aren't those knives his soulbound? I sigh a sigh of relief, so even if it hit Gabe, we would have been able to stop him from killing Gabe. What the- that voice again from Trinity. "No Trinity he is not. He likely just had a data overload. Even though Selenus has a mind, he is still a machine. He probably will be able to restore himself in a bit. But.... he is probably going to need to talk to someone after what he almost just did." After checking on Selenus I look at Trinity. "Are you willing to console him? I remember you did well with that last time along with me... Hmm, speaking of which, your voice, it's different from all of your other voices." I say. Hmm, what if this is the true mind of Trinity? She definently seems to be displaying what a normal person would probably be displaying. I know it isn't Trinity and Alister, because there are emotions of sorrow being displayed, and Alister would probably just go ham on Gabe. Her eyes are going rainbow, didn't happen with any others, Nola would probably break down due to this, and Myrna would likely be more calm and collected
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 1:14 am

Since the seating position was never necessarily acknowledged from either party, or the size of the table, it was a moderately sized round table, allowing  everyone at least 6 feet away from each other with Gabe  sitting the closest to the open area connected to the living room. The best way to describe Gabe ‘s location was being the closest to the furniture.  The living room was briefly mentioned by Tatsui a while ago, but they were technically in the kitchen. This mean that even though  they went by a door that was briefly closed, even after such an action occurred,  the living room was still mentioned within the complex of the household. Since this was not debunked by the household older, it is fair to say that there is an actual open connection to the living room if its interchangeable enough to be in both places at the same time. Even though tatsui does not own the house, it would have been up to Nola, that actually lives here, to make sure that people weren’t adding to anything to the house that simply wasn’t there. So the dining room was in fact connected to the kitchen,  assuming that the living room was spacious enough to be treated as the dining room as well.

He didn’t necessarily push his chair in either, whatever movement that he from temporarily placing his head down and sitting back upright was due to the fact that he was tall and it allowed him the reach to lean in close. With that being said, his chair would have been easy to slip out in, due to the fact that however out it was placed as a gesture from myrna in order to give off the appearance of a welcome mat. It would have been under the decision of the visitor to take a seat and move the chair a little closer to the table, something that Gabe, once again, didn’t have to do.  It was also a chair with no handles, allowing for more freedom and leaving Gabe less trapped.

It was kind of sad at the fact that even though the last words out of Gabe's mouth were somewhat of an apology, explaining what Nola meant, and saying that TRUSTED THEM. CALLED THEM HIS FRIENDS, SHOWED CONCERN FOR THEM.

One of those friends would take the liberty of testing that by lunging at Gabe with a knife, selenus of all people.  For starters, the bloodthirsty mechanical growl was a giveaway to show attention to selenus. Especially due to the fact that from where Gabe was sitting, he did have a clear look at Nola, who wouldn’t be too far from her lap dog. So with Selenus's unjustified bloodlust, that would have heightened Gabes's perception to any action or outburst that selenus would take. Since he was up on the chairs, sitting next to trinity, due to the fact that it was seemingly apparent that he was close to the girl and probably considers himself her protector, Selenus would have had to jump across the table to tackle Gabe. Selenus was angry for an apparent reason, irrational, and dangerous. It would serve Gabe no purpose letting selenus just doing what he wants and gambling with the facts of a military grade weapon having the strength too crush a bone.
It’s an unfavorable position, so it had to be handled. When Selenus jumped, Gabe quickly shifted out of the seat and front rolled back to his feet in  the opposite direction near the couch. This would have placed a barrier of furniture  that Selenus would have to either jump over again, walk around, or tear through to get to Gabe if he continued.  If that was the case, Gabe would have no choice but to fight back, he simply refused to let himself be backed in a corner without acting. However, that was a put on the backburner when selenus apparently had his “moment” and shut down. They all expressed concern for him, in which Gabe had no drip of compassion towards the dog for the moment after his skeptical After saying that he wanted then to be better than the others, he acts just like that woman. However….

“Sigh…..” Gabe walked  up two feet to be about three feet away from the gathering children and generated his soul bound, which was his signature 52 pickup. After that, Gabe would toss one of the many playing cards at Selenus, doing damage to his soul. The damage would be low,  and it was nothing like a shock of electricity, but the soul governs all,   a shock to his soul in the form of some form of pain could bring everything back in order. Even though he shut down apparently, being introduced to damage of the spiritual level might make the robotic body react in a different way. It was quite a gamble, but Gabe’s actions was not to attack, but to see if he could give Selenus’s soul enough of a jolt to wake up.

Strength
Spoiler:

OOC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 10:00 am

While all the above was happening, Selenus's systems were silenty rebooting, which means that Gabe's "shock" wasn't necessary to wak up the robot wolf, but it did, however, speed up the process. Groggily and slowly but steadily, Selenus stood up from the ground and, once all of his systems had booted, focused his attention on the group of people before him once more. He knew what he had just done, and he wanted to make up some excuse for why he did it, but... he knew they weren't gonna buy it.

Selenus hung his head low. "Hehehe... once a weapon, always a weapon amirite?" Though Selenus laughed, it was not joyous laughter, or even nervous laughter; It was sad laughter, originated from Selenus laughing at the pathetic wreck that was himself. "I... don't have an excuse for what I just did. I hope you can forgive me." He was at the complete mercy of the others now. "I suppose I... at least owe you an explanation. I'm... not supposed to be human in mind like I am. I'm a weapon; I was designed to kill, and no matter how humane I become, my base instinct is always going to be to kill." It was the sad reality that Selenus was confined to, and there was no escaping from it. "I wasn't istening- I couldn't listen to what Gabe was saying and... my systems took over from there."

Selenus looked at the mess he'd made, and the looks on everyone's faces. This was supposed to be an occasion to relax, take their minds off of the crisis plaguing them, and eat a great breakfast; But now everyone was anxious, the food was all over the table and the table itself was damaged, and what was supposed to be a load off their mind had become yet another conflict to add to everyone's conscience, and it was all Selenus's fault. "I'm sorry you all had to come all the way here just for this. I should've just kept to myself." He said as he began to climb the staircase that led to Trinity's room, and he would continue to climb the sairs all the way up unless anyone stopped him, though he certainly wasn't expecting anyone to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 11:55 pm

Trinity watched in abject horror as Gabe suddenly attacked Selenus while he was helpless, the rapid color shifting of her eyes going even faster as she looked up at Gabe with a betrayed look on her face for a moment tears running down her cheeks "Why?...Why would you..." was all she got out before Selenus started to move and she looked back at him and hugged him tightly as he started to speak, she listened but she just continued to hold on to him and hug him close for a moment, before he mentioned he should have just kept to himself.

As he moved away and headed for the stairs Trinity got up and ran in front of him, her eyes having changed color once more but this time staying green as she knelled in front of the robotic canine a gentle smile on his face "I used to think that way a bit to, it's why I had no friends...until you actually walked over to talk to us that one day, I don't think you were just made to kill...if you were you wouldn't even be what you are now, who you are now..." Myrna's gentle motherly voice came out as the tears were still there as she talked to him but she gently hugged the robotic dog, being careful of his knifes.

"your not a weapon....your my friend....and your a lot more human then some people I have met...people all have their differences, whether in body...or mind...but we are all people..." she looked at him and gently kissed his robotic nose before she got up and fixed a hard look on Gabe, her eyes changing Red.

"As for you...What the FUCK is your problem?" The voice of Alister erupted out of the small child's body a look of anger on his face "whether you were trying to help or not you DON'T hit a person when they are unconscious anyone with ANY first aid training knows at LEAST that, worst of all if those are your god damned weapons...do you even know how those fucking WORK? what if it had done more then you thought you inconsiderate lump?!" he started to walk towards gabe with all the look in his eye like a guy about to start a fight but then one eye started to flash green and half his body started to refuse to move seemingly.

He struggled a few moments trying to get closer to Gabe before he growled "Your Lucky Myrna is so damn level headed....but Nola had gone QUITE and I don't like that....you don't fucking DARE to pull a weapon out again got it?" she then turned to Selenus "As for you....I think I know why you did it...I think....but..please no weapons...I m glad you didn't go through with it though and the fact that you stopped yourself prove to me what Myrna was saying....that your not a weapon...so don't call yourself that okay?...both of you...I would tell you to put your weapons in the other room....but even I know that is pointless if you wanted to get at them you could just call them...but Gabe...if I see you try that shit again I will not hesitate to protect people that are in my home that are defenseless, and if he had managed to catch you YES I would have helped you two, your both my friends god damn it...and we don't have many of those..." he seemed to relax a bit as he walked past Gabe.

As she looked back up Trinity's eyes were normal once more, or rather...they were Trinity's Hetrochromatic eyes, "You asked Us before what it is like to me famous Gabriele...the answer is it is very lonely...you wonder if the people that want to get close to you are really wanting to be your friends because your famous....or because they think they can get things out of it....or if they just truly want to be your friend....real friends are a luxury...and a rare one at that..." the tears were slowing now as she walked to her seat once more and started to clean things.

"We believe we have important things to discuss...so We would like to continue as it is a situation that will not improve unless we are working together, Though it seems that Gabriele is unaware of anything that We plan to do...Though Tatsui has explained the basis of it...We feel we should elaborate...so that Gabriele knows what it is We are after....We wish to guide everyone to awakening...every one has a demon in side them...a separate side to them that can help them if they are taught to talk with it...We thought it was only Us that had this, but you all have it too it seems, but from what we understand you were only made aware of it recently...We had the fortune of knowing of it from earlier in our life...only we didn't expect there to be so many of us and we only assumed there to be three rather then the fourteen we seem to have so far" the monotone voice of Trinity spoke to them, her expressionless unblinking gaze going to each of them as she continued to clean. and waiting for them to join her at the table once more.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:55 pm

Looks like Gabe got up and is alright. Now to wait for Selenus too-hm? Gabe is walking towards-WAIT WHAT!? WHY DOES HE HAVE HIS SOULBOUND OUT!? "What are-" He fucking hit Selenus with it!? "What the fuck!?" Hmm? Selenus is getting up? Please tell me Gabe's little act of stupid didn't do anything. Once a weapon always a weapon? Wait, he is supposed to be some sort of weapon isn't he? "Selenus..... " Wait is he leaving? Trinity is going after him. Hmm, looks like Trinity went about explaining what she wants to do. She also seems to have explaining how Selenus is much better than some people. Telling Gabe to never do that again, and saying that real friends are a treasure. *Sigh* Looks like i'll have to do the make-up session since Trinity doesn't seem to have the aptitude for it. But first, "Ok, Selenus? You likely did much better than the majority of mankind could have done. You were on the verge of murder and stopped. You weren't talked down, you just stopped on your own. And your technically a weapon so that makes it even harder on you. Honestly, even I don't know if I would be able to stop myself if I was in your situation. So you are more than a machine, more than a weapon. None of that self-deprication. As for you Gabe. What the hell possessed you to say such awful things to Trinity when both me and Selenus vouched for her? I mean, I know you didn't understand, but usually you are so polite and understanding. And also, what made you think there was a possibility of her personalities being demons? It would literally be impossible for them to be demons based on how they conflict with each other. ...But then again, you didn't really think about that huh? Also, what were you thinking attacking Selenus with your soulbound? These things aren't toys you know." I sit back down and rest my elbows on the remnants of the table rubbing my forehead. "But then again, i'm not clean of this too. When you were saying that stuff I said some pretty spiteful things back at you, and I was also seriously contemplating punching you out. *Sigh* Also Trinity, your Alister? He fanned the flames of this quite well, so you might want him to know that if he can't hear me." I pause for a bit trying to recollect my thoughts. "So, why don't we all sit back down, do the apology parade, and then get back to why we were here, okay?" I say softly. I just wanna get this over with so I start apologizing. "I'm sorry for my actions Gabe, my words were spiteful and I should have just explained all this too you so that none of this would have happened. I could have stopped this, but I let my anger control me too much, I'm sorry." I say bowing my head, speaking sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 1:23 pm

Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 Giphy

Gabe would say as he took off his glasses and started to clean them. "And it seems to be that none of you, not one of you are listening to the words that i have to say. Even if i was to explain, it would be taken negatively, so i'm going to try this one more time.... listen to what i have to say. "

Gabe then looked to Selenus. "There is nothing going on between me and trinity, do not display ignorance as somewhat of a badge of honor and hide behind it as an excuse. As a machine, if you can look it up, the second meaning of virginity, no matter the "Common" association of the word... is the state of being naive, innocent, or inexperienced in a particular context. I was quite naive and inexperienced in the state of being within a large crowd of people being an a hologram based concert. Take that, and let it sink in. You attacked me, your friend...after i called all three of you my friends.. for being critical, stern, and bringing up an experience that i was proud of because i wanted to support Nola at her concert? Is that why i should die? Even if you are a weapon, any sort of conscience you should hold, would take heed to the people who are involved, and what they say.

"Gabe then looked to Trinity, even after she switched off. "You two seem to have the same problem. IS it a weapon, yes? But not to kill or assault, i had an idea that using my soulbound would help jump-start his systems. I dont have a stun-gun or anything to start up selenus, the only experience i have was when i took him with me to get new hardware as a thank you gift, but we dont seem to be in best buy, right? So , with you two in distress without knowing what to do, as the adult, i took an action, willing to take full responsibility for that action. It could of seriously hurt him, or it would be an menial shock that could bring selenus back to his senses, that was what i intended to do, period. But if i told you while you both were high in emotions, you would only act nationally, because apparently, your trust in me is lowered when i become stern regarding the information i have about a situation or topic.
"

Gabe then waved his hand to selenus. "Perfect example why i said you shouldn't get involved. Something happened to a friend you care about. You two sounded distressed, you froze.. you felt like there was nothing you could do, do you think that we would be void of these situations if you continue onto this path? Much worse can and will happen... how will you handle it then? Atleast i tried.... and i knew i could live with it if it failed.....i could live with the ridicule and grudge if you two held it towards me.... as involved as you two are.. you are free to not take one more step into this if you think you cant handle it on the flip side "

Back to Nola again. " Your dream to help others is too vague, the future for such a world is vague... we have no idea what happens if everyone can do what we can do. They arent like us, not all of them. What is morality? The grey area is the majority of where people live, this can end in so many ways, can you see yourself carrying the responsibility for all of them? A select few is an army, the whole city is filliping the status quo too facst, so that people no longer feel they should answer to the basic ways of like because they have a power that can allow themselves to do whatever they want. It's been two days, and we arent even ready, so...on a wild scale..no..i do not agree..not right now. "

And finally, back to Tatsui" A young man must take full control of their emotions, unless they grow up to be as ignorant as the frog prince. Anger, arrogance, jealously, discard such things in sensitive situations so that you may have a clear head. As long as it's the right thing to do with the less backlash, you dont have to think much about anything else. Take for example, punching me, what would that solve? Do you think of me as a man who would strike a child? How can you care for and protect nola that way? Do you think she needs two knuckleheads in her life that either assault men or kill on her behalf over something as trival as "language", especially if that person you act against is someone who you know, fought along side with and means you no harm? Wake up..."

Gabe finally finished cleaning his glasses and moved to the kitchen. "I'm making coffee, when i come back, lets all sit at the table and start over, no more violence or stress..plenty to go around for us tonight...."
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 7:53 pm

Selenus wasn't really in the mood for compassion. If he had wanted to draw out coddling from Trinity, he would've dropped a strategically timed sob story, but what Selenus truly wanted at that moment was to get away from Gabe, afraid of his verbal judgement. It seemed, however, that fate didn't want him to get away from the conversation so easily, as Trinity stepped before him and began to give him what he exactly didn't want at the moment: compassion. It annoyed Selenus that he was the one recieving emotional support while Gabe was berated for... well, having been wronged! Selenus remained silent and still as Trinity and Tatsui went off on Gabriel, wanting to intervene but unable to do so out of many conflicted emotions. Eventually, when the two... er.. four and a half had finished, Selenus finally gathered the courage to speak up.

"Why are you doing this?" Selenus asked Trinity and Tatsui. "Why do you hate him and not me? I'm the one who almost commited murder, dammit! Gabe has done nothing but approach the situation as rationally and level-headedly as he possibly could, while I gave in to my emotions like a fucking menstrual teenager! So why?!" Selenus steadily walked back down the stairs, swallowing his fear of being judged and looking Gabe in the eyes. "Gabriel, you're absolutely right. You don't even have the slightest idea how much this... this entire situation scares me. Right now, living terrifies me, and the stress of having to face life led me to succumb to animalistic desires. After all you've done for me- for us... I betrayed you." Despite having the factual intelligence of a super-computer, the voice of an adult man, and the body structure of an alpha male... Selenus was, above all, still a child in mind. He hadn't even been alive for nine years, and by all means his mental maturity should have reflected that fact... if Newman's arrest hadn't forced him to grow up so fast. What stood in front of the chimera, the justice lover and the magician was a mere nine-year-old child - volatile and afraid - whose big boy act had finally snapped. "What I did was inexcusable, and thusly, I have no excuse. I hope you can forgive me."

As Gabe went into the kitchen and left the quintet to themselves, Selenus went back to his seat and repaired the table to the best of his abilities by gathering the splinters that had strewn about and placing them in their former spots in what was now a stab mark. The end result was alike to the world's most abstract jigsaw puzzle. After he'd done that, he'd go back into the kitchen (avoiding eye contact with Gabriel) to grab some rags and wipe up the rice pudding and orange juice he'd spilt.

Once Gabe had come back from the kitchen with his cup of coffee, Selenus would sit down in his assigned seat once more and begin the restauration of the canvarsation. "Gabe, it's clear that if we keep going on with no clear organization, we'll end up running into one of these situations again in the future. Quitting and pretending we don't have Personas isn't an option, however, so I'd like to make a request. I know this has already been tacitly agreed without being spoken, but just to make it formal... you should probably take charge as the "leader" of this little group. I don't mean the Psyche Terrorists in genereal, just... us." He would say as he waved his tail in a circular motion, signalling everyone in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 2:31 am

Trinity simply listened to Gabe at the moment, she had said her peace on the matter, though there were her siblings that wanted to say more things in response to what he said, but it was best to let them stay unsaid, for the moment anyway. The truth was she got mad at him for his act while Selenus was for all intents and purposes helpless. While at the time Selenus had attacked Gabe he had stopped himself AND Gabe had managed to stay out of the way.

Apparently the fact that she told him she would have helped him as well was ether ignored or simply not mentioned during Gabe's whole speech. in the end the event happened, they reacted, it was over and no one was harmed, though on hearing Selenus saying he wanted Gabe to lead them she had to wonder if Gabe would strike them too to wake them up if they fainted in this whole en-devour to wake them up with a so called "shock" she had to wonder about the judgement of a person that would think of that as the best action.

But Selenus seemed sure and so she didn't question it, though Gabe's words did cause Trinity to wonder if he could lead them, after all he basically rejected the whole Ideal that Trinity wished for, she also got the feeling he looked down on them for their age, Though that might have been more an issue of vocabulary then intent but still in her mind she could hear Alister Protesting.

Again though she had made her choice to go with Selenus' judgement but she stayed silent to see where things would go, though she heard a new voice in her head Agreeing with Alister. Though the Myrna side of her reminded her that he was their friend, he had been so eager to share things with them it was hard to dismiss that and she had to agree with that as well, in the end she decided to trust Gabe as well, Though she would still question certain things that didn't mean she didn't trust him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]   Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Together Breakfast [Selenus/Nola/Gabe/Tatsui]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next