Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Train watching [TheDeathNaught1]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] Empty
PostSubject: Train watching [TheDeathNaught1]   Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:04 pm

Trinity sat there Watching the trains, nothing else really, she had nothing else to do today and she didn't feel like going to the academy to work on her sculptures at the moment, really it was all she felt like doing as well, the train was something she was familiar with, all her time using it to get home and to the Suzie Q section, and to school, it was really something that was heavily familiar to her so she tended to just watch it at times, She had even brought food for the time she was going to be here, and if she felt like it she had even brought a book and her flute if she felt like practicing or playing music.

She wasn't dressed up as any of her Trinity selves, after all those where stage outfits usually, just her normal attire as she sat and watched the people milling about going to do the things they wanted to do or the things that they had to do, some going to work, some coming back, some going to meet friends,  some just wandering. The Train took all people from everywhere and brought them to one place, there positions and standing meaning little when they all had to use the same device to travel the distances needed, the only marker of status or difference was clothing...or mannerisms if one paid attention, the way they looked at the others around them...or didn't even acknowledge them, the way they held them selves closed up or relaxed, even their choice of seats while waiting for the train.

People spoke volumes when they were being quiet, their bodies showing what they thought or felt, it was something Trinity had learned to notice when she was being raised, as it did pertain to her Idol work, she had to know how to read people when she did her public appearances after all so she could react according to how any of them should act.

Last edited by Sosina on Tue May 24, 2016 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Train watching [TheDeathNaught1]   Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:05 pm

Argh! God, I'm late for the train! Maybe if I run fast enough I can get to it! Down the staircase..... Oh shit need to get my card out. Where did I put it, pocket? No not there, where where where did I put it? Oh right! I think I put it in my backpack, front zipper I believe. Now to dig it out, and there! Ok, swipe the card and go on through, I think I can almost make it. Oh! There is the train..... and there it goes. ;.; I honestly don't get why this happened to me, when I was just trying to get on the train. First I took a lot of wrong turns, and now this? *Sigh* Guess I'll just have to wait for the next one to come here. Hmm? Looks like there is another person waiting here...... I can't tell their gender and they seem quite short, but they have food, a book, and a flute. Hmm, looks like they are waiting for a long time. I don't think that a train would take as long as her supplies seem to indicate. I go over to the person. "Umm, excuse me, would you also happen to be waiting for a train?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Train watching [TheDeathNaught1]   Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:22 pm

As she watched people so calmly going onto the train and getting off she heard a rustling sound and she turned her head to see a man scrambling for things at the booth, it wasn't the first time she seen such a thing and she doubted it would be the last, People seemed to leave things like this till the last moment sometimes, other times there own schedule is what cause the issue with the train, Though it wasn't really the trains fault, or the person's for that matter, only so many things can happen at the same time after all especially when one needs to serve the majority. Though She couldn't help but hope the man made it in time.

Sadly it didn't seem like him making it to the train was going to be a reality as he fumbled for his things and once on the other side the trains doors had closed and it was off, leaving the man standing there, Trinity only watched the train leave then turned back to look at the man that was addressing her, his question was general, and technically she was waiting for the train, but not for the reason she assumed he was asking for, she was waiting for the train so she would watch people get on and off, and to just watch the train itself, he was most likely asking if she was waiting for a specific one to take her to a destination.

With a shake of her head she answered his question verbally as well "No...We just like watching the trains...sorry you missed yours" she said with her unchanging expression as she slipped a cookie out of her little snack bag and took a bite out of it looking up at him, she then looked at the bench she was sitting on and scooted over to the side to give him room to sit as she assumed he would probably want to while waiting, her gaze then returning to him as she chewed on the edge of the cookie.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Train watching [TheDeathNaught1]   Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:45 pm

Hmm, this person looks quite odd and... detached so to speak. I wonder why that is. Now that I get a closer look at her she has mismatched eye color. Green and blue huh? I seem to remember something like this in something that I watched? Read? Was it something about a Kuudere? They were the ones who were all cold and stuff until you got close to them... right? But somehow that doesn't seem quite it with this person. We? Hmm, hello more clues to detachment. From the tone of voice I'm guessing a girl who is younger than me it seems. "Thanks." Oh, it seems like she is letting me sit down next to her. "So, I guess I'm going to ask, what would make you want to look at the trains for hours on end? I guess what I'm asking is, how does this commonplace thing interest you so?" I hope I wasn't too rude with that statement. After all, she seems to be a nice, if introverted person, and I know what that was like for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Train watching [TheDeathNaught1]   Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:57 pm

Looking up at the man she nodded to his thanks as she continued to nibble on the edge of the cookie, she did this usually when talking to people simply because then she didn't have a mouth full of food when they asked her a question, but it also didn't stop her from eating, it was something her parents taught her to do in public as well to look cute, but she seen the practical application of it that they perhaps missed. Going back to the man he seemed to ask her about the train watching as she looked to the track a moment as she thought of her answer, he asked her for her reason so in the end she decided that that was the best one to give. After all she had no reason to lie to him so she looked back to him once more and popped the cookie out of her mouth and responded.

"We watch trains because they are an equalizer for those that use them, and they work on the time that best suits the majority of people, they carry people to different destinations but unites them in one area even if going different directions. Nola Finds this interesting and She likes to see the stories of people that come here, They are always interesting to see, no words just things they have and carry, the pace they move, What train they take, What they wear, how they react to others around them. They tell us a part of their story of the lives they lead and where that story is going next, and even the looks on their faces or if they are in a group or alone tells more then words do and We like to see that and read into it sometimes" she looked to the tracks then up at him as she finished.

"What story were you in a rush for? if it's okay that Mryna asks" she queried the man as she started to nibble on the cookies edge once more curious to hear what his story was since he had stopped to talk.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Train watching [TheDeathNaught1]   Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:29 am

Hmm, seems like she is snacking, but only nibbles? Does she like the taste of it that much? "Huh, so you want to see the atmosphere of various people being huddled together for various reasons and figure out what they are trying to do through it and what will happen to them? That's pretty deep. Well, I actually needed to go to the academy to learn stuff, but I barely missed the train. It's odd because usually I get up early and am normally good with directions. Heh, guess I just had a bad time today, got nothing to do but wait, and walking or even bicycling will take too long. Sorry if I'm just rambling off about this." I say. She seems like an intelligent yet withdrawn girl. I wonder how she was raised to be like this?
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Train watching [TheDeathNaught1]   Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptyThu May 26, 2016 5:23 am

Continuing to nibble on the edge of the cookie she looked at the man waiting for his reason for being there, and she listened as he started to basically paraphrase what she had said, maybe she had said it with to many words? or he was compressing it down to make it easier to remember? Ether way he seemed to quite quickly shrinking down what she said in a more digestible chunk of information, she only nodded though at his clarification and summery of what she had said, still nibbling on the edge of the cookie as she listened. She wondered why he felt the need to condense it down to that, other then the other reasons that is, but maybe to make it easier for himself to understand out of all the things she said?

Ether way it didn't matter all that much, he understood and that was enough really, The man then went on to the reason he was there mentioning the academy and why he was heading there, or at least a general reason. He then proceeded to explain his own skill at waking early and his management of his time, and he then mused on his luck and what was left to do for the time being. She nodded to his assertion of the remaining options for him at the moment. Though when he apologize for rambling she shook her head, her face still totally expressionless as she did so nd she popped the cookie out of her mouth to answer him.

"No need to apologize, We did ask you for what you where doing after all so you are not rambling you are answering our question" she let out that gentle little neutral huff she did as her only expression and nibbled on the cookie once more, and she reached into her backpack and pulled out another cookie, offering it to him as she spoke once more "at least this time you have someone to converse with, meaning it's not as boring as it could have been correct? And if your going to the academy, We are heading that way as well, or Alistar can since we have things we can work on there that way we can continue to converse while we travel" she offered as she continued to offer the cookie "We are Nola, what is your name?" she asked with her monotone voice and her expressionless gaze directed at him as she politely offered her name to him as well
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Train watching [TheDeathNaught1]   Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 11:42 am

"Oh, I guess that is okay then." This girl.... she definently looks younger than me, so how did she develop such a great mind at such a young age? I mean, it's hard for me to keep up, and that is just about what happened when I started reading those books. Maybe my interactions with this person will lead to immense growth on my part. "Yeah, I guess that is correct. Oh really? What sort of stuff are you working on at the academy? My name? My name is Tatsui Kitao, pleased to meet you." Polite and kind, but sort of standoffish, I think this girl has a bright future ahead of her if she tries to change.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Train watching [TheDeathNaught1]   Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 12:06 pm

Listening to what he said she nodded gently to acknowledge what he was saying, and to show she had no problem waiting with him and continuing the conversation, then he answered he question as well as to his name, but also asked his own questions and she took a moment to consider what the answer would be, tilting her head she sat there looking at him with her near unblinking expressionless gaze as she thought about it, and she nibbled on the edge of the cookie she had in her mouth, wriggling the other cocking she was holding out to him with her free hand to remind him it was there.

she then popped the edge of the cookie out of her mouth and answered him "We are working on making clay models as well we are required to practice with several of our instruments there to make sure we keep in good practice with a myriad of different instruments" her answer was as monotone as anything else she said, and her expressionless voice was gentle, she then popped the cookie into her mouth once more and nibbled on the edge again as she wriggled the other cookie she was was holding out to the man for him to take.

Really she had other questions to ask the man, but she figured he may have more for her first, and it seemed they would have more time to talk on the train and on the school grounds as well if he was going along with her to the school, she could get her practice in on time and not have to worry about messing up her schedule and she would be able to talk with someone while doing so, so in the end it was a win win, and she wasn't sure if the man would need help getting around the place, though it sounded like he had perhaps been to the academy before.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Train watching [TheDeathNaught1]   Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 4:06 pm

Hmm, Nola, that is quite the fine name right there. It seems that she is also of Japanese descent, same as me. Looks like she is thinking about her answer to my question. "Clay models? You have sculpting as a hobby? That's pretty cool. Wait, "several of our instruments"? You mean musical instruments? As in you play and practice a ton of them?" Wow, that is quite overwhelming. I mean, how is she able to keep up with practicing a myriad of instruments, and sculpting, both are tasks that require lots of effort and time. She must really want to do all of them if she does this much of them. "Heh, well you definently are amazing in the arts." I stare at the empty railway, I wonder when the train to the academy will finally get here?
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Train watching [TheDeathNaught1]   Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptyFri May 27, 2016 10:18 pm

When the man asked about if it was her hobby she thought about that, was it a hobby? she supposed it was since she liked to do that when relaxing from her practicing, so really it was her hobby, with that decided she looked back at him and nodded an affirmative "Yes we sculpt when we are not singing, or dancing..or playing music" the second part of his question was a bit more of a broad answer, she wasn't to sure about the total weight of all the instruments she played, her head tilting to the side a bit as she thought on that and realized he meant that she played a lot, or at least that's what she thought he was asking and she didn't see a reason to not answer so she looked back to him and nodded once more.

"It would be more accurate to say we play all of them, As well as Dance and Sing, We practice them every day" she added to clarify, then she wriggled the cookie a bit more that she was still holding out for him to take, she guessed he wasn't hungry but at the same time he seemed to have been rushing before, and that could cause hunger to happen sooner which was why she was offering the cookie to him so he would at least have something to snack on as they waited for the bus, her expressionless gaze looking up at him as she offered the cookie, ad as she waited for him to take it, she nibbled on the edge of the cookie she was holding in her other hand for herself. After all she brought them for her to nibble on as well as some soup and a couple of sandwiches in case she was out longer then she thought she would be.

As they sat there the Screen above the tracks showed the updated time table for the next train, apparently they would be waiting at least another fifteen minutes for the next train to arrive, after all they had to make quite the circuit to get all the stops they made, and so Trinity sat there with the man still holding out and wriggling the cookie she was offering him to make him notice it.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Train watching [TheDeathNaught1]   Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptySat May 28, 2016 3:22 pm

"Singing and dancing too?" I... am in utter shock of her scope of the arts. She can manage to sculpt, sing, dance, and play music, and not only that, she can consistently practice them all and maintain her abilities in all of them. That... is nothing short of genius. I stare at her in awe. "Well then, I guess I can't hold a candle to you." She is awe inspiring. This girl, though she appears to be quite withdrawn and with quirks, she has latent talent in the arts. I honestly don't know how I would be able to compete with such a person wether it is to dance, sing, play musical instruments, or even sculpting figures. Hmm? "Oh! There is the train! We better get on it if we don't want to miss it, again in my case." I say as I board the train to school waiting for her to get on it.

I suppose this is good enough for an [Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Train watching [TheDeathNaught1]   Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptySat May 28, 2016 3:27 pm

She listens to what he said and tilted her head a bit, he seemed to think she was something amazing but really she didn't think so, her sculpting wasn't the best she knew that, and there was things he could do that she couldn't do at all, but as the train pulled up she got up and walked with the man, getting on the train with him and looking up at him as they doors closed "We are not amazing, we just do what we do, like everyone else...you can do things We cannot, we all have our own skills and things we accel at, hard work can also make up for the things we want to improve" she said to him as the train started to move out to the academy's district

[exit and end of SL]
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Train watching [TheDeathNaught1]   Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] EmptySat May 28, 2016 4:01 pm

Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] 8LzPpDt

Nola Allaway of the Lovers and Tatsui Kitao of the Justice have formed a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Train watching [TheDeathNaught1]   Train watching [TheDeathNaught1] Empty

Back to top Go down

Train watching [TheDeathNaught1]
Page 1 of 1