Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Meeting Myrna [Gabe]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 5:39 am

"mhm........" He kept his words short and sweet. He knew what he promised, all he wondered from then on was the idea that he could possibly make it any better? Either that, or the fact that if he was to make any progress, would it be enough. "so, Is Nola agreeing to see me today as well? Or is this it?" Gabe would ask as he inquired about how far this was to go. He figured that he had to make up with nola in order to make them feel better. He didn't want to get all mushy, something inside of Gabe simply refused to yield. However, he was still functioning on everything else.

He wasn't raised in that way, he was built to have realistic expectations that measure off your own worth. Therefore, he decided to build his worth as a man. "Thanks for the hugs, it really made me feel better."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 5:55 am

Myrna could tell Gabe was...not wholehearted in his thanks, the attempt to change the subject and the short reply tipping her off, but it was also obvious that at the moment, he wasn't willing to open up at all, she knew not to expect it to happen immediately, but it was clear she had the door nudged open, if only a little, she knew now why he talked and acted the way he did, and why, it was step in understanding him a bit more, and by his reactions, it wasn't something he gave up easily, or maybe not willingly at all.

But Myrna knew not to push to hard, so she gently held his head in her hands and looked him in they eye "Nola will meet you at the house...later tonight...I want to give you time to think about all this...okay?" she said before she did something she did more out of impulse and wanting to make Gabe feel more at ease then anything else, she leaned forward and gently placed a motherly kiss on his forehead before gently resting her forehead against his "I'll always be here to talk...and I will always be here when you need me okay? we all will be..." she said with a kind smile as she then moved away to release Gabe from the hug and the gentle hold on his head.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 6:12 am

“….” Thinking about it? Well, maybe Gabe had a lot to think about when it came to approaching Nola tonight. She was the most fragile of them all, he didn’t want to end up making a mistake of some sort. Though the small peck of a kiss and putting her forehead on his did make Gabe turn red just a little bit. It also knocked off his glasses, showing a bit more of his eyes. “

Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 1659c27e4869ea0c1ca771c44cbc555e

Alright, you win…. I’ll try and pay attention more…” He said as he picked up his glasses. Gabe then moved over to the doll that Myrna hugged and took it, going towards the cash register. “ Can I buy this? “ Gabe would say as he took his wallet out. As for why he wanted to buy it or what he needed it for, he didn’t reveal his intentions out in the open. Right now, he was treating himself as a customer and wanted to giver he a bit of business. It was the least he could do.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 6:19 am

Myrna smiled as she seen him turn a bit red, and as he took up her doll she smiled and grabbed a fresh new one off the shelf and walked to the register "I am glad to hear it Gabe, and I hope you do, and that one is my own doll, for hugging and squeezing" she took the doll that Gabe had grabbed and she gave it another tight hug, making it give that adorable Squeaky toy sound and she giggled once more, before taking the new one and running it through the register "here you go, your very own Waddle-dee, I hope he makes your life full of joy and happiness" she said with the largest brightest smile ever.

The doll even made a squeaky sound as if agreeing with her as she gave it to Gabe, though Myrna thought of an Idea and also popped one of the honorary Waddle-dee hats onto Gabes head making it look like one of the cute adorable things was hugging his head "And this one is a gift from me to you, I hope you take good care of it" she said with another giggle as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 6:30 am

Hey now, i basically look like the formal mascot for the waddle dee now. " Gabe would say with a short laugh as he paid for the things. "Alright, i'll see you later tonight. Thaks for taking the time to talk to me. I feel as if i got to know you a bit, and i hope the same was for you getting to know me a little more as well. Gabe then offered a respectful bow to Myrna. "Keep the change, and.. please excuse me.

"Gabe then decided to go on his way. 'That...wasn't so bad..."
[

-exit
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 7:49 pm

Gabe Gatsby of the Magician and Nola Allaway of the Lovers have ranked up their Social Link to Rank 5...

+4 stat points to...

Stats:

Gabe gets...
Random number (1,6) :

Nola gets...
Random number (1,6) :
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 11:26 pm

Sure, rank 6. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Myrna [Gabe]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2