Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A meeting with Chance EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A meeting with Chance EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A meeting with Chance EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A meeting with Chance EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A meeting with Chance EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A meeting with Chance EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A meeting with Chance EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A meeting with Chance EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A meeting with Chance EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A meeting with Chance

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Chance

Chance

A meeting with Chance Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Chance   A meeting with Chance EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:05 pm

The blue door to the Velvet Room would slowly open, and the slender body of Attendant Chance would make its way into the real world. Though it was rather chilly, the Attendant wore his/her usual outfit. When seeing Naito-san at the doorway, Chance would bow his/her head with respect before giving a wide smile. "Thank you for answering my request to come here, Naito-san. I hardly get to experience the world of humans. I am sure my request seemed quite odd to you, as I'm never seen out of the Velvet Room." Chance lifted a balled fist up to his/her lips and gave a slight cough before smiling behind her tiny hand. "Well then, Naito-san! Let us begin the tour!" Without further ado, the Attendant began to scurry towards the river like a child running towards a playground. Once reaching the riverside, s/he stood by a fisherman who seemed completely focused. Removing his/her notebook from his/her blue blazer, Chance would begin to jot down notes about the man. "Ah yes, this is a "Master Baiter"! One who studies the art of catching the creatures of the sea! I must say, being so close to a fisherman in his natural trade makes my heart flutter so." Attendant Chance closed his/her book and waved over to Naito-san. "Naito-san, have you ever fished before? If I may inquire, I wish to fish one day aswell!" The Attendant gave an wide smile as s/he tilted her head to the side and gave a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Chance   A meeting with Chance EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:10 pm

After a long fun filled day at work, like usual from waiting tables, taking orders and seeing her customers with a warm smile on her face Mio was off her shift and taking the usual route back to her dorm. Of course she doesn't walk the whole way toward her dorm, she just walks a few miles to keep in shape and look at the view. Walking through Yoro was an extravagant sight to see, as for their large and glimmering river that even this cold air can't freeze, probably because it's moving to fast but even in this wintery season the river looks beautiful. Striding down the sidewalk wearing her usual winter attire though having bought a new scarf she wore tightly around her neck to protect her neck from the cold air, holding onto small bag that she placed her usual and needed things she couldn't leave her home without.

"What a long day, can't wait to get home and relax~"

She said to herself swinging the bag from side to side as she strode off alone with a smile on her face. After coming back everything was slowly going back to the way they were, it was only a matter of time before she was going to be called into Limbo once again. She didn't think she was ready to enter Limbo once again after last time, she wasn't much help even though her first attempt at fighting shadows she fought them easily along side Genji and Gabishi but once she fought along side Naito she was just plan useless. She didn't know if it was her own power that slowed them down or her practice with it but either way they both need to be fixed. She let out a large sigh after suddenly remembering such thoughts bringing her mood down when she was having such a nice day.

"Oh well lets just let cards play and see what happens..."

She said to herself once again though this time in a more serious and silent voice before walking down closer to the river itself though still on the hill side giving her a better view from above able to see more tons of pedestrians along the river side looking at the river others sat by it on benches along with other actually fishing within the river itself. She giggled to herself just the thought of her fishing just made her laugh, seeing her trying to catch a fish suddenly though made her want to try it, that glorifying moment when she'd catch a large fish appeared in her mind. Her face sparkled at the image of her catching a whooping large fish, with her eyes glistening.

"Maybe I can catch one, and fix it up for dinner~"

Her stomach began to grumble from the thought of it making her flail her arms trying to think of other things. Making sure no one heard her stomach making such a noise, as she looked around she noticed that there was man near the river that resembled alot like Naito, but what would he do around over by the river. And with that who was that person he stood beside, more importantly.......what gender were they, Mio rudely stared with a curious face trying to figure it out before her head began to steam. She shrugged before giving up, she stood upon the hill watching from above to see what they were up to.
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Chance   A meeting with Chance EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:39 pm

"Ah I see, patience is most important. I believe I have some experience with being patient. When us attendants do not have guests, we are forced to wait before enacting our purpose. And thus, we are patient and eagerly await the presence of you humans." The slender Attendant spoke to themselves while giving a series of blinks. When Naito-san suddenly began to walk away and told him/her to wait there, Chance would nod and turn back towards the rushing river. Humans were such an interesting species, and s/he found him/herself learning new things about his/herself ever since s/he began to interact with them. Chance could understand why her older sibling, Elizabeth, was so intent on staying free from the Velvet Room. When you had a taste of a human's life, it made your whole purpose and world pale in comparison. In this short moment of staring at his/her own reflection in the river, Chance gave a slight frown before replacing it with a smile. His/her guests could be doing anything right now, but instead Naito-san took the time to explain things about the real world. It was truly fascinating, and the Attendant found herself truly enjoying herself for once in so long. Maybe it was possible to have a life that was not only filled with duties.

When his/her guest returned with a fishing rod, Chance gave a child like smile as his/her eyes sparkled. This was a fishing rod! One s/he had seen in the various movies used to observed humans in their natural habitat! Taking the rod in his/her small hands, Chance would give a giggle. "Naito-san, this is quite astounding! My brothers and sisters will never believe that I have gone fishing!" Being so anxious to start, Chance would yank back on the line without Naito finishing his word of advice. The hook went flying back towards Mio, and would snag her bag. With a powerful forward swing, Chance would throw out the line, and inturn send Mio's bag hurling out into the river like bait. Holding onto the fishing rod, Attendant Chance would give an innocent hop while laughing. "Naito-san, I did it! I'm fishing! This is quite amazing, I can hardly control myself! Is this the stuff that dreams are made of?" The enthusiastic Attendant looked towards Naito-san with a smile before looking back towards the river with sparkling eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Chance   A meeting with Chance EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:54 pm

(I'll just make Mio's appearance here short then, so you both can continue normally)

Mio continued to watch as Naito had given the unknown person what looked to be a fishing rod, as it was a long yet slim staff, along with withholding a what seemed to be bait. Mio squinted her eyes a bit trying to make out if that bait was moving or not, but from her position she couldn't tell exactly. She began to pout as she wanted to join in, fishing seemed to look a bit fun actually from what she was seeing. But then again she'd probably just mess up and actually end up hurting someone, she's heard that those hooks are really sharp and could cut through flesh like cheese, her whole body shivered just from the thought of it before feeling a slight tug on her bag.

"Eh...?"

Without notice the bag began to thrust forward, flailing a bit as it continues to get tug from her hands before she herself was pulled along with it before releasing it from her grasp. With her body thrown into the air and only the tips of her feet keeping in contact with the ground.

"An invisible bird, stole my bag!"

She shouted as she began to flail her arms, as her body began to go back and forth trying to regain its balance. Using her thrown off balance to her advantage, she thrusted her body forward dropping herself downward on the hill trying to gain speed, chasing after her bad as it flew within the sky. As she crushed the snow beneath her feet pressing it down, making it more compacted then slippery. She watched as it began to tilt heading downward onto the water with a large splash. Reaching the rivers edge stopped herself throwing snow outward and her arms thrown outward as well as if trying to reach the sunken bag.

"My stuff.....all gone...."

She said under her breath as her eyes began to tear up as she didn't know what to do. All she could hear was the voice of the person beside Naito yelling in joy of what he/she's accomplished and noticed that Naito eyed her over his shoulder as he began to speak but she was to far from him to hear what he was saying, she didn't know if she go over there for help or just leave them be and try to get it herself. She sighed as it couldn't be helped she was going to have to ask them to help so in doing so she began to walk toward toward them.

"On behalf of my partner here, we apologize for using your bag as bait, Mio."

Naito said suddenly looking toward Mio with a thin smile on his face. She turned away without thought before looking back toward him with a confused expression, did something happen to him while she was gone, he gave a different aura then the last time she saw him and even then it wasn't the best. She nodded in agreement with him before speaking.

"Mhm thanks then.....wait as bait?"

She said with a even more confused face.

Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Chance   A meeting with Chance EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:32 am

((You don't need to. It's okay if you can't post fast, but atleast let us know. I had no idea if you disappeared and just stopped posting.))

"N-Naito-san..." Chance was cut off guard by his sudden praise, and couldn't help but give a blank stare towards his/her mysterious guest. For some reason heat was coming to their face. Suddenly, s/he'd follow his gaze towards another on the hill who came stumbling down in a rather funny fashion. The Attendant immediately recognized the blonde female. Though they had never met face to face, Chance recalled seeing this woman in Naito-san's subconscious. Though in there, she appeared much more...dare s/he say...promiscuous. How Naito-san spoke of her, Chance could not help but think they were lovers. Humans did seek to have a connection to one another, no? Being an Attendant, Chance did not understand the basic concept of love, nor was it on her agenda to learn of such things. Looking back towards Naito-san, Chance would begin to reel in the woman's bag while giving a smile. "Of course, Naito-san. I will look over her as if she were my own guest. It is the least I can do for you, after what you have shown me regarding humanity's potential." Finally pulling the bag out of the cold river, Chance held it in his/her hands and look inside. Lo and behold, there was movement! The bag was the perfect bait, and a fish was caught inside it! A red tint came to Chance's face as s/he jumped in excitement! "Naito-san, we caught a fish! We caught one!" Turning to Mio, the Attendant would step forward and show her the small fish in her bag. "We caught a fish! Isn't this exciting!" The fisherman that was stationed alittle ways down from them grumbled, as if he were jealous of their accomplishment. "Thank you so much for the fish trap! Without you, this wouldn't have been possible! I am truly grateful!" The slender Attendant bowed their head to Mio to show the utmost respect.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Chance   A meeting with Chance EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:42 pm

With shrieks of joy coming from the young companion of Naito's, from the instant he's eyes pondered within the contents of her bag and belongings, it had seemed that they caught what they were aiming for, which of course was a fish. Seeing as the little one, roared in excitement shouting that they had caught one leaving those around them jealous and annoyed it wasn't something she had to assume to figure out. The young....person quickly came toward her with the bag in hand before bowing in gratitude for the use of her "fish trap". Though she was left in surprise, she as well bowed without thinking as well toward him/her. As they stood before each other as Naito began to introduce them to one another.

"Kiyomi Mio, this is Chance. She, or he, is a denizen of the Velvet Room. I'm showing her, or him, how to fish today. The Velvet Room Attendants hardly get time to spend out in the real world, and anxiously await for the day they receive guests. So coming here meant alot to Chance, and I figured I'd take it upon myself to show him, or her, around."

Mio stared at Chance and just noticed that he wore the same type of attire as the others within the "Velvet room" of theirs. And by the sound of Naito's words it seemed that he didn't know of Chance's gender as well placing her in a pickle of speaking to him/her. Along with that it seemed that they really didn't leave that room, Mio always thought they were like spirits that summoned those when in need but trapped in their own little world, which is the reason for asking for help. But any it seemed that she was wrong once again within this weird situation.

"Its very nice to meet you, Chance. I hope we get along sooner then later. And if you ever have the want to try something new, I can make a mean Omurice, hopefully it'll be to your liking. Oh its also something you eat."

She said as he finished speaking before happily offering something that even she can do, though explaining what it was, just in case Chance didn't know what it was. Naito returned to speaking to Chance as Mio softly took the bag from Chance and placed her hand into the water that was left within the bag itself removing the more important things such as her wallet and phone from the bag before shaking them within the air and trying to remove as much water as she can from them, before placing them into her own coat pocket.

"Eh, I think we should find a bag to put her in. The water is soaking through the bag."

She said noticing the droplets coming from the bottom corner, instead of noticing that her own bag was ruined and would probably have to buy another.
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Chance   A meeting with Chance EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Chance clasped her hands together while giving a childish smile towards her new guest. "Mio-san, you're so wise!" The enthusiastic Attendant would begin to wave the bag in the air, mimicking their new guest. Of course it didn't do anything, but s/he was quite ignorant. "I hope Mio-san makes this Omurice for me! It sounds quite fascinating!" The slender Attendant gave a smile before their eyes suddenly drifted down to Mio's chest. S/he would stare at Mio's own chest before looking towards his/her own. Obviously the Attendant was getting lost in thought. "Humm, Naito-san, please hold this for me." Chance would hand Naito the bag before giving a bow and turning back to Mio-san. Leaning forward, the Attendant would extend a hand and grab her right boob with their small hand. "Wow! Naito-san, is this why Mio-san was in your subconscious that one time? Cause of these two thingies right here?" Attendant Chance would use her other hand to grasp Mio-san's other breast, and would tilt their head with curiosity. "Even my sisters don't have ones as big as these. Quite fascinating! Humans truly are filled with countless possibilities!" Chance's golden eyes would look down towards their own chest, and tilt their head. "Humm, Naito-san, is it imperative that your friends have rather large breasts? I once recall watching a television program that stated it helped most women succeed in life. Is this true? Mio-san, what do you think?" The Attendant was pure hearted and was not trying to be perverted, s/he was really just curious.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Chance   A meeting with Chance EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:47 pm

"Mio-san, you're so wise! I hope Mio-san makes this Omurice for me! It sounds quite fascinating!"

Mio was delighted to hear those words coming from Chance, even though they have just met and they don't even know each other all to well, Chance seemed to be a more curious and go happy person. She was happy to meet someone as cheerful as s/he and hopefully they can work together more often when ever either of them were in danger. As Chance smiled, Mio smiled in return closing her eyes in happiness she didn't notice what Chance was look at nor what s/he was planning. Opening her eyes she would see Chance leaning forward toward her.

"Whats wrong Chan....Kyaa!"

Mio shouted as Chance placed her/his hand upon her right breast, for no reason and without notice. Mio was quiet shocked at the sight of it but the words wouldn't be able to leave her mouth as she was caught in a bind as she was quite sensitive around her chest. She didn't know if Chance was curious or if they had planned this but she wasn't in the position to ask. Chance began to speak as if nothing was actually happening and left his/her hand upon her. Suddenly the speak of her being within Naito's subconscious, was he speaking of that time within that castle and what about her two thingies, Chance speaking of her breasts? Even Naito was at a lost for words as he couldn't even speak.

"Whaa...Keh.."

Mio tried to speak but still unable to conjure up the strength to place words through her voice. She just stood there helplessly trying to keep still as her arms lifted up and was scrunched up toward her. Suddenly Naito's voice struck her ears, that even he stares at her chest not being able to help it. Her face was struck as it began to flush in a beat red. Chance began to speak once again telling them about how even his sisters didn't have a size such as her making her feel a bit bad for herself, over thinking about their size and the oddities it brings along with her. Chance asked her that if it's true that larger breasts help you in the future, Mio's eyes widened not thinking correctly nor able to, she began to flail her arms vertically with her face scrunched up and her eyes tightly shut.

"Urm...Umm...I..don'tknowI'veneverusedthemtosucceedthey'veactually
beensomewhatofapainalwaysinthewayandwhatnot
ButIhavegottenstaresbut
IusuallyjustignorethemIdoknowthatsomepeoplelikethembiggerandtheirwhatwecallmodelsthathavethemlargerbuttheylikethesmalleronestoo
Pleaseletgo."

She quickly said without a breath in between words within such a flurry that even she didn't even know what she was saying. She began to slow her roll as she was actually getting tired and over exceeding her own strength just to keep herself tightly shut. With Naito coming closer toward her she was relieved that he finally came to his senses and was going to have Chance stop but instead stood beside Chance. She widened her eyes with slight tears near the edges as Naito reached out as well placing both hands upon her breasts as well. She was speechless, as to the thought of Naito doing such a thing, let alone all the times they were together he was more of the type to push her away and yet he comes at her like this. Was his "manly" urges coming into play or was it trying to have fun along with Chance as well as not making him/her feel awkward about the situation, did he not think about her feelings about this. They have been together for only a short time, she never thought of him liking her especially from his tone of voice along with his attitude and personality, or it could have been that he didn't and just wanted some action. Her mind was confused,curious and astounded that it couldn't keep everything still and in check that it felt like it was going to explode.

"Kyaaaa!"

She shouted as Naito's large hands quickly struck her as he squeezed them, not even thinking about her before hand. Biting her bottom lip holding herself from shouting again she quickly throw her hands toward Naito's arms and gripped them tightly.

"Please...stop.."

She pleaded toward them both before tilting her head downward hiding her face with her bangs as her face was as red of that of a cherry.
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Chance   A meeting with Chance EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:37 am

When Mio-san asked for them to stop, the Attendant would remove her hands and give a few blinks. "How peculiar. It seems they directly relate to one's inner emotion when squeezed. Human anatomy is always astounding, I'll never get used to it!" Chance's yellow eyes would look down towards her own chest and would then shift towards her male guest. "Naito-san, please try me next! I wish to experience this fit of emotions and turn red like a fresh cherry aswell!" The Attendant would suddenly grasp his hands and pull them to his/her chest with a smile. Placing them over her breast are, Chance would stare at his hands before looking up towards him. "Hmm.. Huh?" There were no amazing bodily reactions to this, but for some reason the Attendant did feel quite flusters while pressing his hands to their chest. Chance suddenly fell quiet for a few seconds as s/he closed her eyes and a faint redness came to their face. "Mio-san, I believe I understand what you felt. Though I may lack the same size of chest, I understand." Chance gave a nod before slowly opening his/her eyes and look towards Naito-san and then over to Mio-san once more. By this time, the Attendant would release Naito's hands and would move back towards the bag with the fish. For some reason she was alittle less enthusiastic, and her face was still slightly red from the situation at hand. "I suppose that is enough for today. I would not wish to neglect my duties any longer." Chance stood and turned to both his/her guests and gave a polite bow. "Thank you for today. I've learned many things about you humans. Also about myself aswell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with Chance   A meeting with Chance Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting with Chance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next