Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Another Meeting With Family EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Another Meeting With Family EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Another Meeting With Family EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Another Meeting With Family EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Another Meeting With Family EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Another Meeting With Family EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Another Meeting With Family EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Another Meeting With Family EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Another Meeting With Family EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Another Meeting With Family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

Another Meeting With Family Empty
PostSubject: Another Meeting With Family   Another Meeting With Family EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:11 pm

Another rainy night meant another visit to the family "shrine". Well it wasn't a shrine. More so a dark river that claimed the life of his brother so long ago. This time Yatagarasu had company, as he stood at the edge of the river and looked at the flowing water with narrowed eyes. Standing a few feet beside him would be Rhyme, staring down in the dark water aswell be looking up towards the grey clouds. "Man, weather like this is the worst. Yet for some reason the boss really loved the rain, huh? I don't know why, especially how it covers the sun so completely." The redhead kept his back to Rhyme, and he took this as a message to step back alittle so Yata had some time with his brother alone. So walking off to a nearby tree after patting the redhead on the back, Rhyme would leave him to it and the skater would raise both of his hands.

Looking from one hand to another, his amber eyes seemed to grow as a crooked smile came across his face. "These powers that you left me... They work well, Brother. Kekek.." He laughed under his breath for a few seconds while stretching out his hands. "I think I can get even stronger. And when I do, I'm going to burn this place to the ground. I'll do it for you. That'll be the ultimate payback. Starting with that damn orphanage." The teen closed his eyes and would crook his neck back so the rain could splash his face. He had a clear smile running across from ear to ear as he continued to chuckle under his breath. He seemed to be in a good mood...

"Yo, Yata where has Buggy been recently? Sorry to interrupt the mood, but don't you think the boss would like to know you're teaching someone how to skate?" Rhyme was asking because he knew very little about the subject, nor did he have any knowledge of Yatagarasu's event in that other world. The hothead immediately lowered his head and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Buggy may not be coming around anymore. I said some shit to her I probably shouldn't have, but she and her 'friends' were pissing me off. I'm not going to apologize for it, but I won't lie and say it wasn't a mistake. Gah.." He cursed under his breath before looking at the water and giving a sigh. "Bro, the same chick that gave me those fireworks for you, I've been teaching how to ride a skateboard. She's picking it up pretty fast and she's pretty cute, but-" Rhyme would suddenly cut in here. "Cute, huh?"

Yata's face was flushed for a second before he turned and hit Rhyme in the jaw. "I said cool you bastard! I said cool!" Luckily Rhyme ducked and stepped aside while laughing. The hothead was unamused and that went without saying. Turning back towards the dirt filled river, he continued to talk. "Anyway, her name is Buggy. A few days ago, she helped me out with a couple of her friends, and I kinda of exploded on her. I mean, I didn't care that she helped me out, but damn it I can't stand when people look down on me! That shit pisses me off, I just want to.. ugh!" Yata would stomp his foot into the moist ground a few times before slipping back and landing in the mud. He would lay on his back looking up towards the sky before taking a deep breath. "Yea, I know bro. I should just suck it up and apologize... It takes true strength to admit you're wrong, right?" The redhead took another sigh under his breath as he sat up and supported himself with his arms. "Damn it, this fucking sucks. But you're right. I'll find that chick and let her know how it is. I'll show you how much I've grown since you've been away. Soon you'll be looking up to me, heh! So keep your eyes open, cause things are about to change now! With this power, I'll fix everything." The moment he said this, the scar on his chest began to burn. It caused him to cough abit, but he regained his figure.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting With Family   Another Meeting With Family EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 6:47 pm

//"You repeatedly say those words, but just how do you plan on changing anything, Yata-chan?"// Souka stood standing on one of the branching, watching the scene from high above. Though it was raining, he seemed completely dry, as if the rain were being parted around him. However, a crooked smile remained across his face as he looked down at the scene with golden eyes. //"Mhmhm.. Ahahaha! I'm glad you're not falling into the same mediocre trend relying on these so called "bonds", Yata-chan. After all, they'd only get you killed in the end. When it comes down to all, all those spouting nonsense about needing friends are weak on their own."// Souka couldn't help but laugh abit. His laugh was care free, but he didn't stop laughing whatsoever.

//"Ahaha! If you want to end this world, I'll help you do it. But if you're not serious, don't bother spouting such vile goals."// The young "man" would float downwards from the branch and touch the ground with the tip of one foot. His crooked grin remained as his golden eyes shifted from the boy named Rhyme, back to Yatagarasu. //"I can tell you've changed since the last time we've met. But your power is still pathetic and weak. How do you plan on ending anything with such weakness? And this girl? Do you plan on spouting that nonsense about bonds to her? Ahahahah! Don't become a hypocrite, Yata-chan!"//
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting With Family   Another Meeting With Family EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:22 pm

It caught Yatagarasu off guard to hear a voice that wasn't Rhyme's. No one knew of this place where he came to speak to his brother, so he turned abruptly and looked up to the origin. The moment he heard that damn name 'Yata-chan', he gritted his teeth. He knew exactly who it was, and for this guy to use his brother's nickname for him here at the site of where his brother was ultimately murdered, pissed the red head off to no end. This anger subsided abit when he noticed the blonde bastard basically float down as if gravity no longer applied to him. What was he? Did he have the same power as those others? This all ran through Yata's head, but Rhyme was quick to speak first. "Hey, you the hell are you, kid? How'd you find this place? And how the hell did you just float down there? Smoke and mirrors!?" Souka continued his little speech about Yata being weak, and his power basically being nonexistent. The crow did agree that bonds were a piece of shit, he wouldn't lie about that. And perhaps he was speaking too soon about Buggy, but she was one of them. She was not an outsider, so fixing what he said to her wasn't about bonds, it was just the thing to do within the group.

However, the insult to his strength was the one thing that set him off, as the red scar on his chest began to burn red. "Rhyme, stand back. This monkey has alot of bark, but let's see if it has any bite. I'll show you just what these "smoke" and mirrors can do." Yata extended his arms and would grind his teeth as if trying to focus on something. Soon after, dark clouds began to form like wisps around him, coming from his pours as if he were sweating black steam. Grasping his skateboard from the pack on his back, he threw it forward and propelled himself ontop of it. Instead of rolling on the ground, he rid the smoke trails in mid air while shooting towards the blonde. "Alright, Monkey. I'll show you just how weak I am. Don't go getting pissed that you can't beat me! Cry alittle and I may let you go home with your skull intact!" An azure light appeared in Yata's right hand before materializing into a silver bat.

--------------------------------
Another Meeting With Family 2eezwhk★☆Another Meeting With Family 312z7zc★☆Another Meeting With Family 2eezwhk
---------------------------------

Launching upward, and then firing himself downward with a plume of smoke, he'd attempt to smash into Souka's head with the wheels of his skateboard. Even if he missed, the smoke would immediately send him upward and fire him back down so he could slam his bat down into the blonde's head with a vertical strike to knock him into the ground. Yata would continue his momentum and begin to spin wildly so a small smoke screen surrounded him and the small area around him to cover where he flew off too next. Of course he would keep zipping around Souka from every direction. Why stay in place when you had speed, and skill on your side? Baaaaka!

Stats:

Traits:
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting With Family   Another Meeting With Family EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:51 pm

"Oh come now, Yata-chan. Do you really want to fight me? I'm just an innocent guy picking fun." Souka gave his usual smile while placing his hands in his pocket. Seeing the large amount of smoke coming from Yatagarasu made it looks like he was an engine about to explode. Picturing him blowing his top was sort of funny. Though him coming at him riding a smoke trail was not. Instead of standing there and allowing the Crow to hit him, the blonde vanished in a flash of blue light and flew up to a branch about twenty feet above. Landing on the branch with grace, the blonde looked at the red head down below with a sly smile. "I was just speaking the truth, Yata-san. In my current state, I'm not better than you are right now. Of course you must know that since you're new to this power, you have alot of strength that'll come from it. You may be weaker now, but with alot training, I bet you'll become the strongest to ever touch the power of Persona." Souka shrugged his shoulders. "I know alot about that power you hold. I'm willing to help you out. Believe it or not, I'm more of a lover than a fighter, in my current state. I can easily support you, as long as you allow me to tag along. I'm no enemy of yours. So in terms of this fight, I surrender~" He raised his hands with a smile to show no hostility.

Skill:
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting With Family   Another Meeting With Family EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:12 pm

Yata's keen eyes followed the monkey when he went up into a tree to avoid the attacks. Kicking the tail of his skateboard downward, it shot the head upward and sent Yata flying after him. "More of a lover than a fighter and you want to join me? You're a dumbass! And what the hell do you know about Personas? I'll beat the information out of you if I need too!" The hothead apparently wasn't taking what Souka said to heart, nor was he letting the monkey off easy. The fact he popped up here where his brother's body was tossed and went as far as to call him weak. This was personal. Yatagarasu wanted to prove his strength now! Rhyme, on the other hand, stood below and watched. He was too awestruck to see people doing these amazing feats that normal humans could not. The Wild Crow would take his bat and crack it into the tree Souka currently stood on. Thanks for it being a soulbound weapon, it smashed straight through the tree like it was nothing, sending it down with Souka aswell.

As the tree fell, the hothead would ride up the side facing the sky and would head upward, waiting for Souka to do his little flying trick again, and catch him the moment he decided to leave the tree for safety.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting With Family   Another Meeting With Family EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:37 am

As the tree came tumbling down, Souka held onto the branch and followed the smoke trails to keep an eye on the skater. Boy, he was hard headed and seemed to really want to fight. If that's what he wanted. //"I guess it can't be helped."// The blonde closed his eyes as the tree was second away from falling towards him.

Another Meeting With Family 2qjkg0o

A flash of red came across "Souka", as he propelled himself off the branch in an aura of blue. Instead of heading away from Yatagarasu like he was before, this time he shot towards the Crow immediately. With the added speed from his H. Skill, he'd turn into a battering ram and attempt to headbutt the skater off his board and send him flying to the ground. If successful, he'd grab Yatagarasu's foot and hold him upside down in midair while lifting his own foot as if he were going to kick his face like a soccer ball. "You're starting to annoy us. He already said he'd tell you want you want to know. Keep this up, and the offer to assist you will be revoked." Brahma would release the Crow's ankle and free him from the grip before floating back down to the ground with his hands in his pockets. He rolled his eyes and looked off to the side, as if irritated or annoyed. The last time he had control like this was back at that damn shrine. And even then, these humans were such a pain in the ass.

Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting With Family   Another Meeting With Family EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:49 am

Well, that headbutt happened and it caught him off guard. Yatagarasu was sent flying off his board and towards the ground, dazed for a few seconds but ready to catch himself with the smoke. However, he stopped falling suddenly and looked up to see the blonde holding him by one leg. The Crow would grind his teeth before narrowing his amber eyes towards the monkey that was looking back down at him with a different expression altogether. It was almost like he just became someone else in that short time period. Yatagarasu wasn't pissed, but instead was excited to see the bastard actually had some fight in him. "Tch, whatever you say, Monkey! I'm just glad you found your balls and wasn't going to back out of this. I hate people who show some bark but lack the bite!" When he was released, he used the smoke to flip around in mid air and his skateboard would come beneath him, still riding the trail he crafted before. He'd land with a thud next by Rhyme and would wipe his nose where Souka had initially hit him. Damn, that shit kinda hurt...

"Alright, I'm listening. Tell me what you know about this power, and is there a way to make it stronger? If you're willing to help me reach my goal, then I'm down for working together. Make me stronger if you know so much about this power. Don't hold back on me now, Monkey!" Yatagarasu kept his amber eyes focused on this strange entity before him. He wasn't even sure if this guy was human or was even sane. But because that risk, and the promise of violence, he couldn't help but give a crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting With Family   Another Meeting With Family EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:04 pm

Show some bark but lack bite? Isn't that what he just did now? Humans were such a pain in the ass, but he needed them. Though this child was hardly human. A strange sensation came from him, but another soldier to add to Brahman's army was a solider much needed. And even though Brahma could not give the surplus in power like Brahman could, the God could still align people to their cause. So walking up to Yatagarasu, he extended a hand that would glow a tint of red. A small cloud of red mist formed around his palm, and he looked up towards Yatagarasu with a raised brow. "Take my hand. I'm true to my word. It appears Philemon has already touched your soul, but I'll cleanse you of that fool and give you a power you truly wish for. Something along the same lines of burning down this world you so wish to see in a flask of fire." If the crow decided to take his hand, the red hint would swallow him whole, pouring into his body and into his very soul. The current image he held of Sol Invictus would be violently ripped apart, giving him immense pain. But soon, the pieces would be put back together and infused with corruption and sublime all in one. In the end, Sol Invictus was put back together in the new form of Bhraṣṭa Sol Invictus. Corrupted by selfish greed and aching vengeance from that of Yatagarasu's soul.

Once this transformation was complete, Brahma would release his hand and wipe it off on his sleeve. "Alright, the power is yours. Do as you wish. Just know, when I need you, I expect you to appear. No exceptions." The blonde turned around for a few seconds and took a breath. After a few seconds, he'd turn back around with a playful twirl and give a bow. "Woah, Yata-chan, I hope that didn't freak you out. Or maybe it made you fall for me? Oh dear, this is so sudden." Another sudden change...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting With Family   Another Meeting With Family EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:05 pm

A ray of purple light would come seemingly from the flowing waters of the Muggs to fly to Brahma’s body with massive force, attempting to knock him to the ground before Mikoto could touch the boy's hand. The ray seemed to be aimed right beside him and land in the ground between the two males, but the force would be strong enough to knock Brahma back if caught off guard, and more than powerful enough to send Mikoto sprawling to the ground some distance away. Brahma would be able to tell easily from the get go that the power used was definitely not from some random wielder of Persona, it was….something else. Before the two could get much time to register what had just been flung at them, a figure…hooded in brown would slowly be walking from the river as though the current was not doing anything to deter the movements of this figure. The hood would be covering the majority of their body and hiding their face, not giving away anything in particular about them save for a few strands of dark red hair hanging from outside the hood reaching to the figure’s chest, and what appeared to be red and white alternating fingernails on their hands. The bottom half of the figure's palms also revealed open-finger gloves, the gloves themselves showing black and white stripes. This figure simply walked past Rhyme and stood a few meters away from both Brahma and Mikoto, while curling one of their hands like they were checking their nails.

Another Meeting With Family Hooded10

“This is not how this will end dear friend. I think it’s about time you return to your home and quit interfering with our friends. You had your chance to take what you wanted in Ueitawa and you blew it because you could not watch one kid. Stay out of our little affairs. You have to give everyone else a chance to have their day you know?” The voice of the figure was mostly androgynous, with a more feminine sound than masculine. Raising a hand to point a finger at Brahma, the hooded figure would turn their head towards Mikoto wherever he may be, their face still hidden beneath the mask. “Do you simply trust everyone you see when they show a bit of fluff, or are you just foolish? Regardless, that was not nearly enough power that you require. I suggest you take a moment to understand why he is so eager to bring you to his side. He’s going to put you under his control for a few measly light shows. Do you not want to be in control yourself? I know how strong you are, so why are you going to let him demean you, then discipline you like he is your father?” they said. Their voice seemed to come out like perfect silk, seeming very persuasive no matter who heard it. No one could see or tell what the figure was thinking, though they were grinning. This figure seemed to be against Brahma’s actions, but for what reason?

Skill Used:
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting With Family   Another Meeting With Family EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:28 pm

Yata was close to taking the man's hand before this light apparently came from nowhere to interrupt them. The skater would grit his teeth and flip backwards, but would catch himself on a cloud of smoke. Looking at this newcomer with a hood, the red head almost laughed out loud. The freaks were coming out tonight, weren't they!? "Mind your own business, freak! I'm not sure how everyone's finding my little spot, but this is getting annoying. This is my life, so I make my own decisions. So get lost!" Yata felt as though he were close to getting what he wanted from this blonde. He obviously held more power than he was giving on. Releasing a gust of air, a puff of smoke came and propelled Yata towards Souka at accelerated speeds. He had only hoped Souka knew to do the same with his weird ability. With their abilities combined, and this promise of new power, the amber eyed teen couldn't help but give a cocky grin. Whoever this freak was, he didn't really give quite a damn. This went further than just giving his soul to the devil. When the Crow had a mission, he was going to complete it, even if the world damned him. Of course this guy, or chick, surely wandered into the lion's den. Even if Yata couldn't crush him, he'd make sure Souka could in his place. After all, if what Souka said was correct, then that meant they were going to be the best of friends soon. Hehe.. "Friends" alright. During all this, Rhyme would pick up one of the broken branches and stay behind the hooded figure, sticking to his blind spot. Like it or not, the inevitable was the inevitable, and Yatagarasu would get what he wanted regardless of interference.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting With Family   Another Meeting With Family EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:45 pm

It was a dark night. Seeing any sort of ray, especially a violet one, didn't take much effort. When the explosion happened, the God raised a foot and was sent upward. However, he'd float casually down and touch base. His red orbs looked towards this hooded figure before rolling once again. He even had the nerve to dig in his ear and give a small yawn under his breath. These people were so... annoying. "You seem well informed. Then if you know that much, you know I cannot interfere directly with their affairs. However, it does not mean I cannot steal soldiers from the likes of Philemon or Nyarlathotep. Are you so worried about me, that'd you come and give a house call? Don't make me laugh, there's no spotlight here for trash who's so afraid that I'll interfere with their so called plans. My mission is back in Ueitawa. You should relish the competition of having a third group of soldiers here in your god forsaken region." Even with Yatagarasu shooting towards him, Brahma rolled his eyes once again. Everyone was so pushy, he was starting to feel like a sloth. Raising a hand towards the boy as a message to 'calm down', Brahma would walk across the brush caused by the previous battle. There was quite a few things scattered around, what a mess. Oh yea, he was supposed to be speaking with this "mysterious" figure. As if.

"If you're here for a fight, I'll be happy to oblige. This skin has been itchy recently. But if you're here to give a warning message, or tell children to stay in school and focus on their own "power, then don't waste your time. As you can see with him being a prime example; humans are attracted to power. Power is in hand with Greed, and Greed is like fire. Humans coveted Fire even though it burned and destroyed. Sounds similar to Greed, no? So wasting your breath telling someone to stick to their own is showing just how much you over estimate the human race." Brahma sighed and shook his head. "But I'm no teacher. Nor do I know or care what you're planning. If you're frightened of this hot head becoming a solider of Brahman, then I guess you all aren't confident in your plans or fun, huh? That's a shame. I was hoping to observe something fun this time."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting With Family   Another Meeting With Family EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Another Meeting With Family Hooded10

The figure sighed. It seems this plan wasn’t going to work out this time. Maybe jumping early was not their greatest idea. They had been studying from a friend too much. But oh well, if this boy was as they predicted, and he was, then this was a lost cause before the figure even showed up. They shrugged their shoulders while looking to Brahma. “Ah, yeah I suppose. I just wanted the kid to help me out with something. But I guess I don’t really need him…Though he would’ve been fun to watch. First come first serve,” they said, their voice about as nonchalant as it got. “I tried. But hey I found some possible entertainment! Maybe I will see you guys down the road. And you should give the humans some credit, they at least could easily defeat you with the right abilities. Perhaps I should’ve talked to the other one…” they said. They would turn around to see the boy they passed earlier was now poised to hit them. “Oh, excuse me. I must take my leave. They didn’t help me like I almost hoped.” Once finishing their sentence, they would walk past Rhyme and walk normally back into the water and disappear from view. If Rhyme tried at all to attack, then the figure would simply wave their hand lightly, and a purple mist would come from their sleeve to cover the boy completely and choke the boy to some extent. They would wave their hand again and the boy would be hurled to the side tumbling to the ground as fast as the average car. Most likely the boy would probably have something broken in their body with the amount of force hurled onto him; a few cracked ribs, a busted arm, the works. “Well then, ta-ta! At least make it work for me Mikoto!” they would say before disappearing into the water as quickly as they had entered. Did they even have a plan? What was the figure here for?

Skill Used:
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting With Family   Another Meeting With Family EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:26 pm

All this talk about humans, and some place called Ueitawa and greed. Ugh, all of it was going over Yatagarasu's head, and he couldn't help but clench it and grit his teeth. Who was this guy in the hood? And who the hell was Souka really? Was he called Brahma? What the hell was that? The Crow didn't have an education so he had no idea what they hell these guys were talking about. When the hooded guy turned to leave, Mikoto watched and Rhyme'd backed down with a nervous smile. The skater moved forward before the guy went back into the water. "W-Wait a second! How'd you know my real name? Get back here, hooded bastard!" By this time, the guy was gone and Yata's eyes narrowed. He was curious, not only because he knew his name but because he seemed so familiar too him. Had they met before? The hothead looked back at "Brahma" with a raised brow. What the hell was he keeping from him? Well as long as he got this power, he didn't care for now. But using that power, he'd find the guy with the hood and ask him what the hell this was about, and how he got that power to begin with.

"Oi, I'll take your power and help you whenever you damn well need it, as long as you stick around so I can ask you some questions when they come to me. Also, if I find that hooded bastard again, and he offers to help me aswell, you better not get in my way, you got that? Because from what I could tell, he seemed hella strong aswell. I want that shit for myself... Heh! Since you said you can only observe, that means you NEED my help to do anything, isn't that right, Monkey?" Yatagarasu palmed his face and began to laugh at the circumstances. That Hooded Bastard made Souka leak some information he probably didn't want to leak to begin with. These idiots.. Hahaha!

Walking up to Brahma, he'd extend his hand again. "Give me your power, or I'll walk away and make sure you never get the chance to find another "solider"."
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting With Family   Another Meeting With Family EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:50 pm

Brahma's eye winced as the hooded man made his snide remark about easily defeating him. "If that were the truth, we wouldn't be talking here, now would we, "friend"." He rolled his eyes as the being disappeared into the water and Yatagarasu yelled after him. This "Crow" was probably so amazed right now. It didn't take much for humans to get overexcited, did it? If it weren't for Souka's soul, Brahma would have no way of communicating with them. Brahma found himself wincing again when this Crow made demands, and even went as far as to say he needed him. The human was no incorrect, Brahma did need followers. But the fact he said this, well. It couldn't help but cause the otherworldly being from getting even more annoyed. Getting outplayed by humans was becoming a common trend for Gods. This was getting ridiculous.

When he extended his hand for a shake, Brahma took it and offered him the power that was interrupted before. Once the process was complete, the blonde wiped his hand against his pants and shook his head. "Do whatever you want. The stronger you are, the better. Humans are all the same, but hopefully you'll prove me wrong." Putting his hands in his pockets, Brahma began to walk off the opposite way the Hooded Man left. He basically drug his feet which each step, almost cursing each step of the way. "Idiotic Children. I wouldn't be put through this embarrassment if it weren't for them."
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting With Family   Another Meeting With Family EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:11 pm

The pain was nothing compared to what Sora had been through before. Seeing Sol Invictus torn apart and reassembled, the hothead fell to his knees and grasped his head in pain. Those amber eyes of his would shine between his fingers as he regained his footing and laughed. "Rhyme, let's get going. I'm sure Nii-san has had an interesting show today." The hothead grabbed his skateboard and began to make his way back to the hangout. Rhyme followed behind, confused as hell, but still following along with wary eyes. Through his eyes you could tell he was saying "what the fuck is going on?" Regardless, Yatagarasu had found some interest in this Brahma fellow. This was probably the start of a overbearing partnership.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting With Family   Another Meeting With Family Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Meeting With Family
Page 1 of 1