Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Meeting Myrna [Gabe]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Meeting Myrna [Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 4:50 pm

The shop was well set up by this time, Myrna was working the shop and smiling to herself as she straitened up some stuff, she was waiting for Gabe to arrive so they could formally meet, as the man had seemed lost for words when he learned they were all different, not to mention he assumed they were demons at first, a reaction that had gotten Alister upset mostly due to What Gabe said after that statement, And probably the subsequent goading by the man later on, she only sighed a bit but she was glad Alister seemed to have moved on after the talk they had earlier in the morning. So with that out of the way it was now her turn to properly meet Gabe. Well properly for Gabe anyway since he was the one with the small misunderstanding to clear up.

She was dressed in a full Kimono, with a beautiful pattern on it, Sakura blossoms on dark wood branches over a red backing, the petals contrasting wonderfully, not to mention the gentle rain of them falling all about the design, it was one of her favorites, for several reasons, one being...it reminded her of all of them in a way. She also had her hair up and some makeup on, not a lot of makeup, but it was still slightly noticeable due to her usually unadorned face, her hair was done up in a bun, but only partially, the rest of her hair allowed to hang down to cascade down her body Framing her body and the Kimono, she looked far more mature then she really was, the Kimono also holding to her body in a manner that gave the same impression of her.

There was also that ever present smile on her face, almost motherly in a way, as she worked waiting for their friend to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 7:18 pm

It was a bit of washing up, maybe a nice plate of breakfast, that came first before Gabe even thought about going through round two and meeting Myrna. She was quite the traditional one, going about the kimono in an interesting fashion. On Gabe's side, he had no desire to change clothes. He felt comfortable in casual wear, it was a treat to him since he never got a chance to do it too often. "Ok, I wonder how this one is going to turn out?" Gabe would say to himself as he took in a deep breath and waited inside of the store.

"Hello?" Gabe would say in a way of announcing his presence as he approached the girl. "Myrna right?" Well, this one certainly had an adult look to her. Quite a bit of makeup and the way that she carried herself. Interesting, Gabe almost wondered why she turned out like that? "Quite the nice store, you never told me how you....... managed...you know...the money for it?" They were idols, but did they make that much?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Myrna looked up at the hello and smiled to Gabe as she seen him, that motherly smile on her face as she nodded to him and waved "Hello to you as well, thank you for seeing me...and yes I am Myrna nice to formally meet you mister Gabriele" she said, her voice was almost melodic as she spoke, like she was half way to singing, and even though she spoke gently it carried easily through the room. she could easily be mistaken for an older sister of the other two with they counter in the way blocking her actual height.

Hearing his first question she only smiled "We have worked as Idols since we were ten maybe younger, we sell merchandise, CD's, preform concerts, have press events, things of that nature, we keep a portion of all our profits that we can use for ourselves, so that is three portions that can be put to use for things like this", she smiled a bit more as she hoped she wouldn't need to spell out what that meant, she was essentially one person getting the pay of three Idols, that would add up quite considerably.

"However it does help that the lot was on sale, and that most of the product is own own, as well as deals made with the companies that make the instruments, and the plushies" she said as she picked up a waddle-dee plushy and gave it a hug, making it let out the cutest squeaky toy sound as she giggled a little at the adorable toy before setting it back down, it was obviously one meant just for her to enjoy as the rest were on the shelves. "So we managed with all the money we had saved from all that time...we didn't have anything to spend it on till just lately, and so none of it was really touched till now" she finished answering hoping that answered his question sufficiently.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 1:29 am

"Oh, so you prefer to call me Gabriel. Alright, noted..." Gabe was taking down mental notes of the altercation, making sure that he gathered as much information about this particular personality as he possibly could. Nothing really stood out to him as of yet, everything seemed a bit normal about her personality in a way." The profit portions, is that something that all of you decide on as a whole? Or is the money a bit split up between the three? Like did two of you decide on the shop and another decided to invest their money somewhere else? It's nice to see you guys start a business together, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone else wanted to do something else."

That was a little test he wondered if not everyone wanted to start a business. It was three different personalities or people as whole, all three of them agreed and that was that? Seeing her grab a plushie and hug it did make Gabe smile, but he kept on task. " So, I see that you are the one who takes a bit of an adult like persona. Are you the oldest or anything of the sort?
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 1:53 am

Myrna looked at him and smiled as he asked his questions though she did take note that he mentioned she liked to call him Gabriel "Oh I am sorry I thought that was your full name and that Gabe was simply you shortening it, I apologize" she said bowing her head a little, but as Gabe went one she listened and nodded a bit as she thought about his first question, then the second, the smile on her face growing a bit as she shifted in her seat, if she had a figure it would have been more enhanced by the way she was seated. though it did show off what little curves she did have as she thought of the answer.

"Well...we all talk about it, then we decided how we want to spend the money, for the longest time we had no reason to buy anything, nothing interested us for the longest time, then we met you all...and we decided we wanted to try and meet other people too, we thought of the best way to do that, and we all came to the conclusion that a shop would be the easiest way, we also needed a place to sell our merchandise. though we all had different Ideas on what sort of store to run, eventually we made a series of concessions to each other and we ended up with the store you see now".

She gestured to the shop around them and then thought to the other questions, did she talk more like an Adult? maybe she did..she knew she tended to talk more in a style that the other two didn't use, but older? no she was the same age as the other three after all. "To be more specific I just have a different manner of talking then the other two, I guess you can say I speak in a more polite manner, though the other two are far from rude...and as for being older, no I am the exact same age as the others, to be honest if anything I show up far less then them, I don't mind at all really, they just have far more energy then I do and want to do so much more then me" she smiled as he looked to gabe and waited for more questions. unlike Alister who had been bombarding Gabe with questions, Myrna seemed to be waiting for him to finish his questions before she asked her own.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 2:07 am

"I see, you all decided on this together. Well, i never though someone could reach a point in their life where the money would lose its meaning in any sort of way. To be honest, seems a little scary to me once i start to think about it. The day when capitalism fails, what else could be worth the bargain? If worth is more broadened and commodity becomes obsolete..." Gabe realized that he was doing it again and stopped short. "Sorry about that, what were we talking about again?"

He was silent for a second, but then remembered the point he was getting at. "A polite manner, that's one way of putting it. As for this energy comment, i'm guessing that Nola is the strongest when it comes to energy, correct? If you are even weaker than Alister, who was tired from being outside and said he isn't out much..." His voice trailed off again, but something clicked with him. "Why don't you mind showing up less? I don't understand the system you have? Don't you three desire an equal amount of time?
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 2:28 am

She nodded as he mentioned them all deciding on it, and as he started to trail off on his little secondary ramblings she only smiled, he seemed to do that a lot when people talked, it was something she noticed before, he took what was said and liked to turn it, maybe it was a nervous tick? she wasn't sure but she let him go on about it as she waited, but he seemed to realize and stop himself, maybe his talk with Alister made him more aware of it now? now that he had had time to digest the talk anyway.

She was about to remind him what he was asking about when he seemed to remember himself and he continued, the smile on her face never faded, and it was a genuine smile, as she looked at him and listened with interest on what he seen, or thought, she figured she should clarify a bit as Gabe seemed to take the energy comment a bit literally "Well you see, there is nothing like that, when I say the energy I mean we each have things we are good at...Alister doesn't mind talking to people, but he doesn't like arguing...it makes his feel bad about things, so it's more draining in that way, and from what I remember most of your talk with him was an argument..".

She thought a bit more about her answer and continued "Nola is...was...more comfortable dealing with other people, fans, producers, people like that, so she tended to take the lead then". then Gabe asked about the comment she said before "I am the deal maker...I handle things like money, contracts...the other two get lost in them all the time, legalise is not a language they speak, I also help compose and mix the music we make, we take the lead when it's something our skills are needed for, it just so happens that in our job Nola is...was..the one that would be out and needed the most" she answered still holding the smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 2:47 am

"It was an argument? Well, it was a debate. I seem to have the most trouble with him, so I didn't want us to leave without me actually trying to be on neutral grounds with him at least. So yes it was hard, and painful but it was worth the attempt. " Looking back, Gabe would have thought a bit better. "Well, Nola seems well enough to deal with people, but I wish she didn't cry as often. Maintaining a calm exterior, even if faking it, is the key to mastering your emotions. I think you mastered that in a way, I can't seem to figure you out, not really.  The smile is disarming, not to say you aren't genuine or anything, but I hope you know what I mean. "

Gabe noticed the tension and wondered if he should pursue it. "Speak honestly, you said "was", does it mean that the social aptitude that nola protrudes was actually not a full time job before, and a rotation of the thee of you?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:29 am

she listened and on hearing his opinion on the talk with Alister she only shook her head a bit she would have to straiten him out on that it seemed, but then he mentioned Nola needed to learn to hide her emotions and she cried to often, and suddenly the smile faded from Myrna's lips, and a hard look entered her eyes, and then how he seemed to assume she was trying to be disarming with her smile, but before she could say anything he seemed to pick up a bit on what was going on and she bit her tongue for the time being.

Well...at first it seemed like he was understanding....but then he seemed to have missed the crucial point, Myrna's smile didn't return as she looked at him, clearly upset with his words, as she placed her hand down on the counter, she didn't do it hard. or fast, but the sound seemed to carry unnaturally loudly throughout the shop, thankfully the only two in there was Gabe and herself, but the eerie volume of the gentle and smooth motion would probably get the mans attention.

"First of all, mister Gatsby...that was no debate...second of all...Nola didn't use to cry as often...and hiding our emotions is not something that we do...we are truthful to people about who we are and what we are feeling...anything else could easily confuse others and have them misunderstand many things...."mastering your emotions", as you call it, is something that ends up causing major misunderstandings and hurt feelings, such is the situation you find yourself in...I have not been projecting a facade to you, I do not hide my emotions, and I would never tell my sister or my brother to do so, we are who we are, and we want the people we meet to know us...not a farce we put up to appease them...are you being truthful with me? or are you putting up a facade for the sake of making disarming me?" she asked her hard eyes looking at him now her smile gone and that motherly air turning to one almost like a scolding mother.

"As for Nola....you happened....you...hurt her...she had all the trust in the world in you...she seen you as a great friend, and was sure you felt the same way...she was glad to get to know you and wanted you to meet us properly...we were already planing how to do it in a way that wouldn't confuse you to much...but then you said those horrible words to her....she was so sure you trusted her as much as she trusted you...and then to hear you say such things....you almost killed her..." some tears were running down her cheeks as she spoke, clearly this was a hard topic for her to discuss "She hasn't been the same since....she doesn't smile anymore...she doesn't laugh...she's scared of everything...she questions everything...she is worried someone else will do the same thing as you...." she was shaking a bit now as she looked at him "Do you really not understand what you did?...even after talking to Alister...." she asked him looking at him that disappointed mother air still there
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:47 am

"Oh?” Gabe would say in an amused tone as he looked at Myrna. “Your expression changed. I was hoping that you would make a different face, regardless of the fact that you keep the basic outlook of respectability in mind. “ Gabe then proceeded to answer Myrna. “ We wouldn’t be able to talk like this if I wasn’t being truthful with you. A debate is an argument about a subject, opposed the notion of your individuality and maintained a suspension of disbelief towards the idea of how genuine I was with Allister. He retorted, and we solved it on a neutral premise. Misunderstandings are for people who try to see too far into a situation than what’s in front of their faces. Becoming numb to hurt, hardening your heart, but softening it enough h in order to function into modern day society. The fall is much greater, and believe me, I fell hard. If I made that observation for anyone reason at all, it was because I’d rather you not experience it in the same way that I did. But what do I know? You seem to be the perceptive one? Tell me, am I genuine? Or is my true nature even unknown to myself?”

Gabe was silent for a while as he listed some more to what Myrna had to say regarding Gabe. He almost killed her? Was it possible for Gabe to do that? Why would he find the need to take such acts in the first place? “…………..” He was silent for a while, but then Gabe finally animated and took out a handkerchief, moving it over to Myrna’s hands as a gesture. “I’m sorry… look… I wasn’t trying to hurt anyone with what I said. Kill, never my intent or desire. You are my friend, I just don’t know why having disagreements with friends or falling off the wrong foot is so bad. If your relationship with selenus and Tatsui is so perfect, its an unhealthy relationship. You’re supposed to fight and argue at times, because it helps you grow as a person, and rebuilding those strains, much like a muscle, allows it to go stronger. The fact that I’m willing to go through all of this instead of nodding my head and keeping you at an arms length is because I DO want to understand. I just want you to disregards your perceptions of what our friendships actually is. “

Whether she accepted the handkerchief or not, Gabe put his hands in his pockets. “Prepare for disappointment, will say things you won’t like. But at the same time, I won’t give up on you.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 4:31 am

Myrna continued to look at him, she could hear a lot of what he was saying, but all she could hear was that he wanted to make her react, to make her angry or something else, and her face changed, as he asked whether he was genuine or not, she did take the offered handkerchief and dabbed at the tears to stop from smudging her makeup, it was a sure motion that in the end left her with no runs or smears, and she looked to him once more, she could see what he was, he was scared, he didn't trust anyone to be who they really are, she thought back to the story he mentioned before.

Her look changed to one of deep sadness now, for him not for herself, and she listened to what he had to say after his silence, "We know disagreements are going to happen....but you your attitude...you always come off as nothing but uncaring for the feelings of others...I trust them with my life...because they were there when I woke up after a traumatic experience, they put their lives on the line for me when they had only known me a short time...I knew I could trust them as well...and we got the same feeling from you...so we greeted you openly...then to hear you say those words...while looking at us...for Nola it was almost to much to bear...." she looked at him that look of sadness still on her face.

"You...keep us at arms length...because you don't want to be hurt again....because you were wrong once....and you don't want to be wrong again....your scared...you never seem to confront things...you dance around them, you avoid or warp them. You never admit your wrong or give the slightest spark of realizing your in the wrong.." she looked him in the eyes, her own were sorrow filled as she made eye contact "I can tell.....because...you didn't even ask how she is now...you just decided to defend yourself...and then moved on to question the other only friendships I have...." the pity filling her eyes was palatable as she looked at Gabe.

"your so closed off you don't even realize your hurting people that care about you..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 4:46 am

"Uncaring? Me? I care quite a big deal,  why else do you think I'm around during our nightly passings? I have the least to gain, less interested in what the passing nights have to offer us,  and the only thing that keeps me glued is the idea that if in some way, shape, or form, my presence is needed and it helps to have me around. It helps to know I can get you out of a hard situation, regardless of the length of it. Once that worth deteriorates and you and the others grow stronger for it, I know I won't be needed anymore. " He did care in his own way, maybe they didn't see it that way.

He listened to her, but he couldn't get over the way that she looked at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?"  I she pitting him? Gabriel? Pity from a child? Has he fell that low that he couldn't even be the adult in this situation? " Let's not talk about me anymore. How is Nola feeling? Is she ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 5:03 am

Myrna looked at Gabe, as he once more deflected the issue and moved to show he was the better, or that he was right, she had seen this before in herself, and her siblings, when they learned of their body and their fate. The difference was it seemed that they had each other to work it out, but Gabe...Gabe apparently never had that chance. As he continued to speak he increased his own importance, without thinking he brushed aside the skills and abilities of the rest of the group, without thinking he called them all weaker then him less competent, he never said it, but it was heavily implied in his words and how he said them. it was the manner of a child trying to redirect someone by trying to force a different issue.

Myrna only continued to look at him with that sad sorrowful look in her eyes, and as he asked her the question she seen the first crack in his armor, he was uncomfortable, it was evident in the sudden drop of the previous topic and the sudden request about how Nola was doing, a topic that normally Myrna would go to, one that Gabe knew she normally would jump to now that he said something about it, after all she was the one that brought it up that he didn't focus on it before, so now he was using it as an escape.

Myrna looked to him and she reached out, gently placing a hand on his shoulder "Gabe...talk with me....what happened to make you like this....what hurt you so much?" her tone was motherly and worried, she had seen through his armor, much like Alister had, she seen the scared child that Gabe still was, "I'm here to talk Gabe...okay?...you don't have to push me away...you can't...I will always be here to listen" her hand gently rubbed his shoulder as she looked him in the eyes, some tears forming in hers, tears for him, as she finaly realized how damaged, and maybe even broken Gabe really was.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 5:17 am

“…….” Gabe avoided eye contacted, he refused to look Myrna In the eyes as he tried to focus on something that was directly within his peripherical vision. He didn’t know why, but Myrna was making this hard for him all of a sudden. “Nothing happened, nothing important anyway. I am who I am, and sometimes the journey of getting there doesn’t matter. You are who you are, and it I was having a hard time of accepting you three. I have my reasons why, but I’ll get over it. Most of all, I hurt you, and I’m sorry for that. Alister was right, I seem to disregard a lot …without actually hearing myself talk. “

Right now, Gabe would even accept this outcome than to talk about himself like that. It was fine this way, all they wanted was for him to learn his lesson, right? Even if it was a small semblance of progress, he would give it to them. “Y-you don’t have to do anything of the sort. I’m the adult here, it comes with a few responsibilities. I have to be reliable, lead by example, and can’t be easily set off. I have a lot to learn, but I can promise you this. I will do better…”

He still wasn’t looking at her, not directly, but at least showed his acknowledgment. “Thank you Myrna.” Little did she know, she put Gabe on the defensive a bit.

Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 5:31 am

Myrna did know he was being defensive, his body language told her that much, She was perceptive, all of them were, it was a wisdom that came from seeing it in themselves, her hand stayed on his shoulder as she looked to him, those sad eyes never leaving him as she got up from her chair and hugged Gabe, a tight hug, and from her position on the slightly raised front desk area, she was hugging down on him, like am other to their child, everything he was doing screamed that he was on the defensive, the change in subject, the sudden relenting of the topic previously, even going so far as to admit that Alister was right, a conversation that had happened quite a few hours ago.

She stayed like that, hugging him like a parent would, holding him and gently rubbing his back and letting one hand gently go through his hair in a comforting manner, and she would stay that way silently for some time, until finally she spoke. "I know you will do better Gabe....because I...we..will be here to help you...okay?....we won't leave you...we won't abandon you...we are your friends....we care about you..." she continued to hold him that motherly yet worried tone still in her voice, but she was slowly changing to reassure him, to bolster him, she wanted him to know he wasn't alone.

"We all have our cross to bear....but we don't have to bear it alone..." she said as she looked down at him, smiling only a little as she held him "the weight feels...a lot lighter...when taken up just a little, by those that care for you".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Myrna [Gabe]   Meeting Myrna [Gabe] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Myrna [Gabe]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next