Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]

Go down 
+9
BernAHoo
TheDeathNaught1
Ryugon
Telos
Space Overlord Bfroger6
Sosina
Xombie
Enigma
Moonie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 9:05 pm

"Why you...! I oughta...!" Takeru said, blood boiling. Those words of his... they brought back very bad memories. Memories he would have liked to forget. Memories of people insulting him and others who didn't deserve it.
People like that rude son of a gun.
"That's your persona? Raffles? As in THAT Raffles?" Takeru said, his tone suddenly going venomous, cold, and quiet, but still loud enough for him to hear.
"... I hate cheap knockoffs like him. 'Gentleman thief' my ass. Moriarty was far better, and far more original, unlike him." He said, letting his true thoughts come free and unfiltered, blinded by rage, even if someone had hit him at that point, it wouldn't have been able to stop him.
At that point, twelve stepped in.

"Takeru!  Cool it! No point in getting yourself killed here and now. Save that fury for the demons. Nothing good will come out of fighting him now." Twelve said, holding Takeru back.

"Grrr... let me go! You of all people should know how I feel! So. Let. Me. GO!" Takeru said, struggling.
Twelve did not let go.

"... you could. If you wanted me to. And as for me knowing what you're talking about... I do. Which is why I can say this:" Twelve began, taking a deep breath, and then...
He slapped Takeru.
"Get. Ahold. Of. Yourself! Have you taken a look at yourself in the mirror lately? You're becoming a monster, driven on by rage and hatred! I should know... I've been driven by that myself. And nothing good comes out of it. You know this. That's why you're keeping me from letting go.

"Bullshit. I WANT you to let me go. All of me does. You're just not cooperating!" Takeru said, unaware that the chains were beginning to creep up. "Listen, you." He spat at the boy who had insulted him twice now.

"People like you make me sick. People like you don't deserve such good luck when those of who do, don't. People like you that don't give a damn about others...." he began, tone rising steadily, a previously unseen dark aura rising with the chains, his voice suddenly got significantly ominous in tone, a flame of rage being fueled more and more by the laughter as everything else seemed to be tuned out.
"PEOPLE LIKE YOU, WHO JUST LAUGH AT THE SUFFERING OF OTHERS FAR BETTER THAN YOU... WHEN YOU YOURSELF HAVE NEVER SUFFERED... AND DESERVE TO! YOU DON'T DESERVE WHAT YOU HAVE... AND YOU NEVER WILL!"  Takeru yelled, breaking free, black lightning beginning to gather in his hands...
Only for twelve to interevene.

"Takeru... forgive me for what I'm about to do." Twelve said, grabbing the hand with the energy in it. "As for you... you 
need a better attitude. I apologize for what he would have done to you, and his previous insult's maliceful nature. But let this be a lesson to you all: this is what can trigger the worst in people. He's much better than this usually." Twelve said, speaking to the man, and the other two as well.

"Wait. What are you going to-AUUGH!" Takeru said to twelve, screaming as the sonic screwdriver, now laced qith electricity generated by twelve, shocked him. The scream itself was like the roar of an angered beast as he then collapsed, stunned by the electric shock, twelve vanishing in the process. 
"Ugh..." Takeru moaned.

Note: As the shock twelve gave Takeru was only meant
 to stun, and thus, not meant to harm, Takeru himself has
 suffered no hit point loss. What happened, exactly, was Takeru's darkside beginning to emerge, and twelve's actions are the result of a mental "Panic button" being triggered for the safety of himself and others, as Takeru in his dark side state is Takeru at his worst,  and as a result, have no restraint. Which is a bad thing.

Last edited by Telos on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:04 pm

It seemed there was some form of commotion, as the girl that had moved up to hack sorta apologized and tried to clear everything up. Listen. It's ok, just coordinate with us better next time. She wanted it simple and over with, there was no time to waste with the potential risk wandering around like hell conferred. As this "xombie" person started to get annoyed at a young boy who kinda was speaking unnecessarily and pulled out his gun, noting points that Bernard herself kinda agreed with. Who the hell was this guy to try to order them around or interrupt them like this?It was a simple action, not defusing a bomb or anything.Bernard initially was getting ready incase a fight of some kind happened. The last thing they needed to be doing was killing each other, however the guy was placated by his idea that bernard was some kind of a "chicken", a "chick, chicken, you get it". She rolled her eyes at his childish humor and simply didn't care for the moment, they had to work together and that was that. However then the boy got angry back at the guy with the "raffles" persona. Preparing some kind of outburst,  and criticizing his persona.

Ugh....The owl would move over to him quickly in her human psyche terrorist shit. Clearly annoyed and angry, normally she would punch him or some other shite but that wasn't going to be the case today. Since they were oh so such a short distance from each other, the owl would simply walk over and headbutt him hard before recoiling back. Do me a favor and shut the fuck up before you say something your gonna regret. She knew he was gonna continue on and on, once a human got fired up they certainly were not likely to stand down. The attack would not be capable of missing due to the fact that Takeru was distracted by his incessant ranting. Unless he magically decided to dodge midway, this wouldn't really be the case. The headbutt would not be really hard, however it would certainly knock sense into Takeru and cause him to move back injured and probably with an annoying as hell headache that made soft people whimper. This action would also interrupt most of Takeru's speech beyond "Criticizng the raffles persona"

Let's get the fuck  back to business, unless you wanna have another "big moment"? I wanna kick some ass here. How's that terminal coming around? For a "elegant" voice of some form, Bernard sure knew some vocabulary. The last part of her speech being aimed at Sosina. She had moved back to her original position just a few feet away from the rest of the group once her headbutt was done too.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 am

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 Lzm6o

Door has been unlocked

SQ:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 12:21 am

Listening to the others talk Trinity sighed a bit as the boy started to yell and fight with the other, they didn't need this, it wasn't going to help them advance through this place and reach their goal if they were going to be at each others necks. And granted one seemed to Back off but only due to his own joke at another, the other seemed to not mind ether way as long as the work got done, and she simply checked the computer to see if she was indeed done, after a moment she heard a sound from the locked door and she looked to the screen once more to see that in deed she had managed to get the pass code correct on the second attempt, it seemed to be a simple system, but more then likely it was set that way to be a test so she couldn't simply assume that all attempts at this action would meet with the same success.

Then as she acknowledged her success she heard the boy starting to over react to being insulted and she sighed as she looked back to him. maybe he didn't like having his authority questioned or challenged? But then he started to yell on about them not knowing how he felt, Hearing this she shook her head a bit, but not just to the boy but to what the other male said about them being free, about having new faces. She had a reason to be here, a reason she decided to listen to these new voices, the new siblings in her life. She knew there was one in everyone, at least that's what she felt. If they could get into contact with it, the world would be better, more people could protect themselves, more could understand and relate to others, and many more could realize they where not alone and that another cared for them.

If this person believed that they where just terrorists, and with how he acted he seemed to be treating this as a chance to do just what he wanted, he was the type that others would need protection from. If what Selenus had told her before, then they were considered terrorists by the city, since they were not a cadet, she had considered going to them and joining them but at the time she considered it, her pawns had cautioned against it. She hadn't known why then, and that was when they guided her to this place. If her other siblings had a reason she was going to listen to them, she had been deaf to them for far to long.

As for the demons...she had to wonder, how different were they to them? as shown by the one with the odd Persona, there were some humans that wanted to just hurt others or just do what they wanted, perhaps the demons had the same in their midst's? after all it wouldn't be beyond the realm of speculation that the ones they fought before where simply a vocal minority in the larger populous of demons.

Standing from where she was crouched down to work on the computer she looked to the others in the room, her head turning to the only one that seemed more or less...stable..that being the one with the owl head "I have managed to crack the pass code, the door is now unlocked so we can continue" she then turned to look at Xombie "As for you I apologize, I simply went by the initial impression I had of you, if I was wrong then I hope you took no offense.." finally her echoy voice was directed once more to the owl headed female sounding one "I am unsure what you call you, but as I said my name is Unison, if I could ask one of you to maybe pick up our unconscious friend and bring him with us I hope you will. Sadly I am physically unable to lift someone that is as heavy as a person...but we may need his help later on...".

She bowed her head once before turning to the unlocked door and walking towards it, opening it and venturing into the next room, Unsure of what she would find there, but sure her current allies would would follow since they all seemed to want to go deeper in and reach there goal.

movement:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 5:43 pm

"Oof!" Takeru said, grunting. The headbutt was enough to knock him back to his senses, and interrupted his little mini-rant.
Although he wouldn't remember the reason why the headbutt had to be done in the first place.
"Hey! What the hell was that for?!?!!?! F*ck you, featherface!" Takeru said to the man angrily.

"Stop that! You should be thanking him. You were about to do something EXTREMELY stupid when you snapped. He head butted you, snapping you out of it. Simple, but effective. Go thank him and apologize." Twelve said angrily.

"Geez, what are you, my mother? Alright, fine...." Takeru said, walking over to the man.
"Hey, um... I don't know what was going on with me back there... but thanks. You probably just saved from doing something extremely stupid and reckless. So uh... thanks." Takeru said.
Too bad as far as he could tell, said person wasn't paying attention.

At that moment, he noticed the now unlocked door.
"... Okay. How long was I passed out for?" Takeru said to twelve.

"Not long, really. That girl tried again and got it right, while you were having your little tantrum." Twelve said.
"Shut. Up. That was not a tantrum, that was an... expression of righteous fury!" Takeru said.
"How childish." Twelve said, shaking his head.
"Shut. UP! God, I swear, we really need to get along better...." Takeru remarked, shaking his head slightly as he began to walk forward.
"Nobody's perfect." Twelve said. Takeru could only silently fume at his persona's constant snarking.

Then he realized something else.
"Hey... what the... they left me behind! SHIT!" He yelled, and quickly began to run to catch up to them.
"Why the hell did you not tell me that bit sooner?!?!? I don't want to get left behind here! Who knows what kind of horrors lie around here?!?!" Takeru shouted angrily at Twelve.
" You didn't ask. And I would have thought it would have been obvious to you sooner." Twelve responded.
"AUUUGH! DAMMIT, YOU! Next time, tell me!" Takeru angrily shouted.

It would be a good 5 minutes before he caught up with them again.
"Hey guys. Sorry I couldn't be here sooner. And for the rest of you... i'm sorry about whatever I did when I snapped. That was... not supposed to happen. I'll try harder not to next time." He said, apologetic and ashamed of himself.

"Don't laugh or do any kind of insults to him at this time either. He's still in a very volatile mental state." Twelve said to the man with the skull face, then floated over to the girl.

"Look, i'm sorry about blocking you earlier, I really am. I was going to try and reason with him in the first place when he did that to let you through. Once he snapped, though, my first priority was stopping him, any previous orders be damned. Because you really don't want to see what happens if he truly does..." Twelve explained to her.

"Now then.. let's see what's ahead of us..." Takeru muttered to himself as he kept moving forward.
Action::
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 6:11 pm

So it seemed things had boiled over rather well now. The young hoo had stopped telos from doing something he was most likely going to have regretted if he continued on and on with that rant. With a slight hmph the door seemd to be unlocked to her satisfaction. This Unison person however seemed to attempt to apologize to this Xombie person. Listen listen let's not stand around making apologies, we're burning nightlight. The owl would clearly gesture to get a move on. Just call me... Blanche. Oh my good work on that door finally.A fitting name for the owl, Blanche was a name that mean't white from a book she saw her owner read one time. Something about a streetcar and desires?Humans really did read some weird shit from time to time in her opinion.

Takeru appeared to have clearly cursed her out with his initial reaction. So she had a quip ready for that case. Stay down or your not going to get back up next time.The owl said coldly, ready to knock anyone there down a bit if they really were prepared to start something unnecessary and dumb. In this case it was mostly the Takeru person.

When the young male psyche terrorist with his skeleton garb made his comment about his confusion, the owl simply smirked on the inside a bit. Now that depends, are you aroused?Hahahaha. I simply couldn't help myself. She would mess around with the young man a little and see just how he was going to react to the sentence she threw out. Oh my, were you actually going to shoot him? Or was that a little thing to see if he'd piss his pants or not? Test if he could be a real "terrorist"...?The chick said in her garb with a "elegant" voice in a direct but playful tone.She was curious, this guy was a little nuts but that didn't mean he might have actually tried to kill the "takeru" person. Maybe scare him shitless with a gun instead.

Takeru on the other hand tried to catch up, so the owl would just acknowledge his presence and remark on what he had said in terms of an "apology" Just don't do it again~.

Walking into the next room once the door had been unlocked.She would not mind Xombie walking near her, but the owl would still be slightly cautious. Then again the "takeru" boy had been attacked simply because he was trying to assert himself at the wrong moment. Kung Pao chicken?Where's the side of rice?Bernard simply mused back slightly bored but entertained at the young man. It's ok. Everyone laughs off at something. Let's hurry up so we can fuck something up already, I'd rather not waste my time having to headbutt him again...No matter how bad or good it was, everyone laughed at something. Even if this guy for some reason thought the owl was a chicken, tonight she didn't really give much of a fuck concerning matters like that. The owl preferred to simply venture forth however, and didn't want to waste time hitting her own party members instead.

Following the Group through the door and into the QAS stuff~
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:20 am

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 2luub9y

"Hee Ho! Humans Ho! You unlocked the door!? I was trapped in here, Ho!" The Pyro Jack floated left and right before them, holding its famed lantern in hand. There was a sudden wave of heat the moment they had opened the door. It was not coming from the demon, but perhaps something behind it. The demon giggle to himself as he spun around and swayed back and forth. "Hee Hee Ho! When I was trying to break out, I may have lit the basement on fire, ho!I don't want to get in trouble, so put it out for me, ho! Will you do this for me, hee?" The young demon continued to sway back and forth while asking the humans for help. He didn't seem to mind, nor have any hostility towards the humans whatsoever. Just another example that each demon was different when it came to their alliances. Where some despised humans, and others worked for the Government: there were other demons that still enjoyed just living a free life. Something not so different from the Terrorists, as they'd learn soon enough.

QAS TIME

*Assist Pyro Jack in putting out the flames in the basement?

*Refuse and make him put it out himself

*Choose to come back later
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 7:52 pm

A Young Hoo Steps up to plate...

QAS:Helping the Pyro Jack

It seemed some form of an unusual demon had approached them. A sudden wave of heat agitating the owl rather well, after all compared to other species of owls she was actually kind of sensitive to hot temperatures in comparison, being that thing called the "arctic hoo". As the demon waved it's lantern  back and forth as Bernard carefully contemplates the decision to make at that moment. Mind if I step up guys?I can freeze this.The owl offered her own capabilities to the place as she moved forward, Hmph. Let me try, I think I should be able to put this all out actually.. Move out of the way so I may work? The last part of the sentence was for the demon to make sure he didn't get hurt or anything. Once he moved and she was clear, the persona would evoke her persona out to do something. The male butler like companion appearing next to her.

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 Sephiroth.full.1421928

Madam, what do you call me for?It's almost like you want me to do something!The persona mused as it lazily looked towards the fires unconcerned, almost as if it had even failed to actually recognize them either. No I summoned u so we could have some tea and a nice chat...Fuck up that fire!The owl in her psyche terrorist garb pointed out at the firey squares ahead of them.

...If you insist.

The persona would take a large deep breath, as he huffed and puffed unless he released a cone of mabufu all over the flaming area ahead of them, not targeting any of her comrades or the Pyro jack that was inhabiting the room with them once they were all clear out of the way and in no danger of being hurt. The snowy attack aimed to put out the fires completely and envelop them. This was all provided the Jack had accepted her offer and moved out of the way though.

After all it was unladylike to attack who u were helping no?

Stats:

Move:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 12:44 am

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 2r7r1n8

"H-Hee? WHAT ARE YOU DOING, HO!?" The Pyro Jack fumed at the display. "Your puny ice won't put out my flames, ho! You're going to have to go into the basement and use the sprinklers to do it, ho!" The Demon shook its head and calmed down. "So you'll help me, hee? If so, ho, the way to the basement is behind me. Follow the orange path and the switch should be somewhere down there, ho! But be careful, there's some pesky fire demons down there! They're a pain, ho!" Pyro Jack moved off to the side to allow the team entry into the basement. The lantern continued to swing left and right as he floated in place. It seemed he wouldn't be leaving until he was sure the fires were successfully put out.

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 1408z1c
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:21 pm

As they walked into the room Trinity noticed a rather odd looking creature floating there, and as they entered the wave of heat flowed over her as she paused a moment, The pawn next to her doing the same as the heat bothered the both of them quite a bit. The creature ahead mentioned that it had accidentally set the basement on fire and wanted help to put it out. Trinity was about to say something when the owl woman stepped forward, she recalled she introduced herself as Blanche, and she agreed to help the demon, Something Trinity had no problem with. Blanche then tried to put out the flames with her magic but to no avail as it apparently annoyed the floating demon.

Upon closer inspection of the floating demon Trinity couldn't help but think that it was rather cute, and she committed it to memory for the moment she then stepped forward towards the demon and nodded "We will help, after all you seem to want to get out of here, it is nice to see you are worried about the fire. When we return maybe I can get your name?" she asked as she turned to the the path it directed them to and nodded a bit before looking at Blanche "This will be...difficult for us but I believe you will be a great help, I hope you don't mind if we ask for your support through this?".

She then looked at the others "And I hope you are all okay with going in there? after all I believe we will need to put out the fire before it damages a path to where we are trying to go anyway if anyone gets injured please let me know" she nodded to them all as she then headed for the path that was pointed out by the rather adorable little demon. "We will be right back" she said to it as she headed down the path, As she did she was quite glad to learn that she was correct in her assessment from before, not all demons were evil, they seemed to be just like them, maybe there were some that were lonely and wanted companionship just like some humans?

and now she felt sad that the previous group had killed those two they had found behind their locked door, What if those two had just been trying to get out like the odd little demon they had just passed? She needed to talk to Selenus after this, he seemed to hate the creatures, but if what the Phantom said was true, and she was starting to think it may be, would that mean that Selenus would grow to hate her too? She didn't like that thought in her head and she let out a sigh as she continued on.

movement:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:03 pm

Takeru couldn't help but want to help it when it said it needed the help, what with it's way of speaking being somehow so damn catchy...! And cute, too, for some reason.
"... Maybe-hee those demons aren't so bad after all-ho." Takeru thought.
"You do know you're thinking now in exactly the same way that demon thinks, right?" Twelve asked Takeru.
"I am? Good god... that is catchy." Takeru said.

What really surprised him though was how everybody else wanted to help, even the one who insulted him (although he couldn't help but laugh a bit when the one who head butted him tried to put out the fire by itself with some ice, upon seeing the demon's reaction).
He smiled.
"Alright. We'll Hee-help you-ho!" Takeru said. "Orange path, basement, sprinklers. Got it. We'll have those on shortly, so sit tight. Although, you might wanna get clear when those sprinklers activate. Just saying." Takeru said, preparing to rush down the orange path that the demon had described.

"Maybe the phantom was right about allying with demons. Demons like that, I wouldn't mind working with. They might just be misunderstood after all. That settles it. Next time I see one... i'm definitely going to try talking to it." Takeru thought.
"Well said." Twelve replied, nodding in approval.

Takeru walked over to the skull faced boy as they walked through the burning path. The flames weren't that bad, but it was certainly hot, and he could be burned very easily if he wasn't careful. He also noted what the boy said about him being weak to fire.
"That fits. Considering he looks like a zombie, it makes sense for him to be weak to fire." Takeru thought.

"Hey! You! Zombie! Can I call you that? Zombie, that is." He said to him to get his attention.
"About earlier... i'm sorry. I misjudged you, okay? Back there with the demon... what you said... you proved me wrong." He told him, completely sincere in his tone.
"So... let's work together from now on, okay? " Takeru said.

"My, my. You switch from anger to kindness the second you see something that proves you otherwise. Don't be surprised if he doesn't forgive you any time soon." Twelve said in response.
"Oh, quiet you." Takeru said.

As they walked through the tunnel, though, all of a sudden, the temperature seemed to... change, somehow.
"Is it just me, or did it just get somewhat colder?" Takeru said, expressing his thoughts out loud.

Action::
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 11:12 am

Bernard says something about being a boss ass bitch

Follows the group

Vacation post I'll be better when battle starts
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 1:04 am

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 2rbzghk

Effects of the Floor:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next