Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Quell the First Dream (VS Dreamtime Drop Bear)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptyYesterday at 8:48 am by Yoshio

» [Addendum #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:53 pm by Zain

» [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:33 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» Mitsuaki Hiroto's Persona: Tatewari [Complete]
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:17 am by RazorKing6

» The First Dream Sign Ups
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 pm by Phantom of the Chat

» Plug Upgrade
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:42 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» The Quest For Good Tea
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:08 am by Tykal Mahavari

» At a knifes edge (SL thread)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:32 am by Tykal Mahavari

» hey! Raven here!
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:52 pm by Phantom of the Chat

Current Events
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  VmJmf1B
Updated: 8/18/2017

I've come to make an announcement. Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said that it was "t h i s b i g" and I said that's disgusting. So, I'm making a call out post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. (explosion noises) That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go HIGHER. I'm PISSING ON THE MOON!!! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates








Our Scrolling Affiliates

 

 Breaking and Entering Pt.2

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Posts : 2171
Join date : 2013-01-08

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 12:35 am

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  2gxe820

Keys:
 

>Fast travel is available. You may fast travel to a room you've already visited.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
James

James

Posts : 4608
Join date : 2014-01-13

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 5:13 pm

Let’s try it this way….” Gabe, or known by his terrorist name, Shotaro, would appear as he traced his finger down the teardrop of his mask. They were full of energy this time, with Gabe being a little more prepared in the sense of having a little bit more useful items to spread about and distribute to the team in times of danger. Magic seems to be the forefront, along with people being able to heal. As long as he had some sort of magic recovery for himself and set aside a little bit of items for him to work with, the rest was up to chance. “Tch, from the way things look, expect more surprises. Though if we are to waste any more of our time inside of this place, should we be more open to making a few pit stops along the way ? Later on I mean, I do have a way of finding them”. This wasn’t necessarily up for negotiation per say, there could be things inside of these boxes that could  really help them out. “I do have this skill that can scope out some hidden gems that we managed to walk past back then, don’t necessarily know what they are or what they can do, but I’m sure that it would be useful. All we need is to maintain an open mind and try to explore a little for ourselves.  

His persona was looking all around as if it was seeing far ahead into the sea, before taking out a stick with a white glove on it and pointing in a direction with it. Upon the extension of the finger, a small pooping sound would emit from the finger as confetti would spray out momentarily. “ Alright, I think the closest way is this way, and we might not be that far from the next challenge ahead.   Shall we?”  Gabe did stand in front this time, he wanted to do things right, but he also wanted the treasure. It wasn’t a waste of time for him, and they had to get around to getting something of use in the end. Even though  they went through the ordeal yesterday, it seems that besides putting themselves in life and death situations, they came back with nothing. Such a result, coming back empty handed, was not enough for Gabriel, they had to at least bring something back if that was the case. “Think we can finish this tonight?” Gabe would ask the group, or whoever decided to come along as he shadow acceled to the nearest Q&A


Stats
Spoiler:
 

Skill used
Spoiler:
 

Movement
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

Posts : 1157
Join date : 2015-11-07
Age : 20
Location : Yes

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 6:23 pm

Ragnarok arrived at the location, accompanying three other figures. He hoped this time around, their efforts would involve 100% less infighting, though he knew for sure that it was a bit of a hoepless ideal in their current state of organization (Which is to say: None at all.) "I wouldn't be opposed to picking up some pretty pennies, but I doubt we'll find anything worthwhile in here." He commented in his impossibly deep computer-generated voice.

That morning's breakfast meeting had cleared up some questions, despite the fact that some still remained. At the very least Ragnarok felt that they were certainly better prepared to deal with whatever they would face tonight than they were the last. Or at least, that's what he thought until Shotaro ran in guns blazing without warning anybody. Ragnarok stared in disbelief at the path Shotaro took, completely astonished that this was the man they'd entrusted with taking the role of sub-leader within their four-member circle of friends.

"He... did he just... what?!"

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Posts : 882
Join date : 2015-06-07
Age : 20
Location : California, USA

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 6:54 pm

Phew, so we made it back in. Looks like no cadets have followed up on this place at least. That would be really bad. I just hope that there aren't government demons prowling about in here now. "Hello there Shotaro, Ragnarok." I say in my altered voice. That is so freaking good. Literally no one will know who I am unless I fucking give it away myself. But anyway, Selenus said that he knew the names of two of the people here. One Frogerio..... Ugh, I am still groaning because of that name. Then there is also Aya. Might have to be extra cautious of that one, she literally isn't afraid of murders. And by that I mean COMMITING THEM. More surprises? Fantastic. And surprises mean demons. Oh, a skill to scope out treasures? That is neat. "Ragnarok, this place doesn't really exist except for at night. I think that anything we find here would be more valuable and supernatural in nature." I mean seriously, supernatural not-really existing place in the night would have supernatural shit."Wait what?" I say as Gabe just flies off. What. Weren't we gonna plan some shit out? With these other people? Aren't you our leader Gabe? .....What the fuck. "I....have no words for this either Ragnarok." I say as me and Selenus stare at where Gabe disappeared from view.

Tatsui Kitao's Stats and Stuff:
 

___________________________________

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  UYCt2Gf

Endyimon Plot Character                Endyimon Plot Persona                        Azores II Character
Back to top Go down
Xombie

Xombie

Posts : 1187
Join date : 2013-01-16

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 7:16 pm

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  2be72a3458c20923df1bf06ddd672fc3

Xombie arrived at the entrance of this wacky little bar where they had their wacky little fun just the other night. He really hadn't done anything earlier that day except go to the movies, among other things. Now that it was night time, he could toss away his facade and wear his true face. The one of his alias Xombie that was gifted to him by his Persona, Raffles. He didn't plan on going any further in as he was curious who else was to be joining him on this crazy ride. Though, it appeared the one named Gabe that he met before didn't feel like waiting. He bolted off like a mad man and Xombie rubbed the back of his neck with a toothy sneer. "No fear what so ever. Haha.."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

Posts : 1712
Join date : 2016-05-22

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 8:56 pm

Walking in behind the three Unison only stood in silence for the time being, listening to what their leader said and then to what her companions that she knew were saying, she even looked over to the one that called himself Xombie last time, she stood and simply took in what was said, but then Out of nowhere Gabe went rocketing into the dungeon and both Selenus and Tatsui remarked on it using their alias' she too was unsure why Gabe had suddenly thrown Caution to the wind but she figured they did make him the leader so she had no reason to not follow along after all they did say they would trust him, and if he decided that he wanted to go in now then she would follow that.

Her mask on and her mind ready for what may come from this place once more, she at least understood what was needed to be done for the most part, they need to get through this place and past the tests that this person set for them. And then get some answers as to what was going on here. She herself hadn't really done much preparing for this other then planing some things out before hand in her own head, though in the end it seemed it may not be required.

Looking to the other three and especially to xombie when he made his comment about no fear she simply nodded a moment before saying "Sometimes that can be a detriment as well as an asset, however for the time being I feel he may need some help....so come along if you wish...". With that she looked to Ragnarok and Nobody "With that said I believe he might be expecting people to follow him...so I will be going now...you may come if you wish...however leaving him to go alone may be dangerous for his health as we do not know what could have come in here before us, or if there are new obstacles in our way that were added since..."

With that she seemed to blur and rather then a stream of darkness she seemed to shimmer in light before speeding off as well after Gabe since he was voted to be their leader though she did have to question his eagerness to get back in so quickly. Maybe he felt that they needed to get this done quickly? Or perhaps he didn't want to waste any time simply waiting for others when there were four of them here that all seemed to at least want to work together? Ether way she simply followed him.

movement:
 
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

Posts : 1712
Join date : 2016-05-22

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 9:21 pm

Forgot to mention that shadow accel uses 15 SP

___________________________________


Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Posts : 1394
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 18
Location : Somewhere in time and space

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 7:04 am

At that moment, a low vworp vworp could be heard as a boy clad in sunglasses arrived.
"Twelve, here and ready. And I see people have already gone off.... joy. I suppose I should follow.... lest they run into something nasty... or we should form teams. Like an organized group. Not just rush off haphazardly like chickens without heads." Takeru said, making sure the last part was just loud enough for the others to hear.
God, it made him wish he had joined the cadets sometimes.
Probably might have been more fun, or at least, managable.
And something told him that life was about to get a lot more complicated judging from last night.
Why were demons supposedly working for the queen anyway? Weren't the cadets supposed to be killing them?
Or was it even more complex?
"Perhaps humans and demons are alike in that they choose who to serve. The question though here, should be why." Twelve said.
"Yeah... god... just what did I walk into? Twelve... something tells me we're in for a helluva ride... let's just hope this mess has a solution. For now." Takeru replied.


___________________________________

Information:
Chars: Takeru, Elpis and Shinji

SL's: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Compendiums: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

Posts : 293
Join date : 2015-06-24

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Bernard would enter, remaining rather quiet as everyone seeemd to make their own dramatic entrances or just popped in without saying anything. What was she really supposed to say right now in the first place?After all the hoo simply did not trust any of these people around here bar the few that did she know, and even then it was barely.

Meanwhile Bernard contemplated what patht o take, as she made her entrance.

It seems one of our own was so...."Excited". Anyone got a plan?

___________________________________

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Giphy
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Posts : 2678
Join date : 2014-12-26
Age : 22

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 6:32 pm

*insert entry post here*


Frog arrives at the scene. He's salty because he's tired. He looks around and hates everyone internally. Something about the Tuxedo Guy and how shit he is. Winks at Selenus but it can't be seen 'cause of the mask.

Yawns and sits down on the floor. Waits at the side for Brit because he's kind of embarrassed from yesterday.

___________________________________

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Jester_by_ninjacyndaquil-da44xvfBreaking and Entering Pt.2  Jester_by_ninjacyndaquil-da44xvfBreaking and Entering Pt.2  Jester_by_ninjacyndaquil-da44xvfBreaking and Entering Pt.2  Jester_by_ninjacyndaquil-da44xvfBreaking and Entering Pt.2  Jester_by_ninjacyndaquil-da44xvf
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Posts : 6498
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 25

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 9:35 pm

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Tumblr_mwewz5rkGX1s1wx8oo4_500

"Hm..." Reiji showed up in costume, mask covering her face slowly walking in. She noticed that Gabe had left, but it didn't seem smart. She would have loved to move on her own, but she saw how that turned out last time. She still wasn't eager to team up with this bunch again, but she might as well let it go if it meant she could get to the end of the place tonight.

___________________________________

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:
 
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

Posts : 991
Join date : 2015-10-07

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 10:12 pm

Brittany has arrived just by Amphibian Prince's side. Contrary to him, she was in high spirits and quite anxious about what would be of tonight's second incursion into the Playhouse. Last night it didn't happen according to the plan, but well..."there's always next time", right? However, this turn she'd be extra careful about Frogerio, keeping an eye out for him and placing one hand by his arm, a clear sign indicating she wouldn't let anyone threaten his safety again. Because that's what Star Guardians do, they protect people like it's meant to be. "Cool, everyone from last night is here again. Sounds like a rerun!"

___________________________________

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Y3xZPl0

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  PAdVfX3 Breaking and Entering Pt.2  HIHu5yM Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Qes4h9b Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Yoe6ZWX Breaking and Entering Pt.2  TEOTFrR
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Posts : 2171
Join date : 2013-01-08

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 9:25 pm

Surprisingly there was nothing but static over the speakers of the Playhouse this night. They had been invited back so one would think the Phantom would be there, ready to greet them. They were wrong. The Phantom, to their knowledge, would still be locked within the back room in the heart of the dungeon. Whatever the case, the group commenced and there was no one to tell them who their teams would be. It was for them to decide this time...

>Make your teams. There are three switches meaning three teams..

>All switches must be pulled at once, meaning each team will need to be at their specific switch before activating them..

>Only one team may be active at a time...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Moonie

Moonie

Posts : 1157
Join date : 2015-11-07
Age : 20
Location : Yes

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 10:09 pm

Ragnarok sighed. The sheer amount of chaos and disorganizatio they'd displayed yesterday was one thing, and to be completely fair, most people this night seemed to have learned their lesson, but the fact still remained that their lack of coordination was... unsettling. Deciding to take matters into his own paws, seeing as nobody else seemed in the mood to do so, Selenus turned to face all those who'd just arrived and spoke up. "I'm going to go make sure Shotaro and Unity don't get in any trouble. We should split up and each head for a differnt switch. Whoever you follow is none of my business, but if you feel like you can't safely cooperate with somebody, then don't follow them. Simple as that. Any objections?" After things had been properly decided, Ragnarok would turn again and face the depths of the crumbling building. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a gun to un-jump." He said as he became one with the shadows and shadow accel'd forth. Since it was practically impossible for Selenus to forget, travelling the already familiar territory came with ease. Upon catching up with Shotaro and Unity, Ragnarok would let out a clearly annoyed "hmph". "Don't take off without warning anybody! You're lucky I was back there to put some order into things before they descended into a repetition of last night." Ragnarok was actually pretty sure that things would've worked out without him either way, but he was feeling irritated. A little self-glorification now and then never hurt anybody.

Unable to not notice that Forseti hadn't followed him made Ragnarok slightly uneasy. Sure, he said to follow whomever they thought would make cooperation easy, but he was expecting Forseti to come along. After all, nobody else would perform the Ragnarok asked him to perform this morning in case the circumstances became drastic. Ragnarok tried not to think too hard about that: It only happened once because of the stress, and now that their questions and issues had been mended with the verbal equivalent of duct-tape, he doubted it would happen again so soon. What mattered right now was the mission: Pull the levers, get to the other side, meet the phantom, and replace the duct-tape that mended his doubts with a good old fashioned verbal reconstruction. If worse came to worst, he could always notice the signs and suspend himself before he did something impulsive anyway. "Anyway, the rest should be at the other switches. We don't have any way of knowing if these are timer-connected or when the others are about to pull, so let's give them a couple minutes to properly position themselves. If nothing happens, just keep pulling the levers. We might have to activate them all at once."

OOC:
 

Movement:
 

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Posts : 2678
Join date : 2014-12-26
Age : 22

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 1:22 pm

"I friggin' have the same goddamn skill, you stupid faced tuxedo dressed idiot." Frog shouted, waving his fist around groggily as the idiotic bananahead ran off immediately on his own. Suuuuuuuuure, he was once again aiming for the leadership position. And not only that, but he deliberatey took the credit for the radar skill Frog had demonstrated last time so everybody was supposed to know he had it and not this guy. So now everybody was gonna like him, the Tuxedo Guy, because he's the one with the awesome skill that can find awesome hidden useful items. Hmm, what does that remind me off? For fuck's sake, am I right~? Actually, nevermind. Let's save the salt for when it's time for revenge. "Yeah, you better run. Stupid shitty piece of crap snobby Tuxedo Guy... Yes, people, I can do the same. Yes I can. And I'll do it first. Ugh." hate hate salt hate... Frog continued muttering into his chin when Brit came around and placed her hand on his shoulder, triggering a flinching response in the young man.

"Oh!" The Prince's face seemed to light up the moment his eyes saw her. A beaming smile uncurled itself across his face...but then he couldn't contain a yawn, so the smile became a yawn. Still, he was happy. "You're here, PGB. I was almost afraid you weren't gonna come, haha." He got up and stood next to her. Awkward though... he didn't know what to say now... all he could do was cross his hands and step nervously in place. "Uhm..so, we should probably go get our own switch done, right?" He shily turned towards her. "A-anyways, I'll be leading the way, 'kay? Let's go, we don't wanna lag behind everybody else, though if we see some demons, let's kick their butts regardless. Hehe." He wasn't sure what response he was expecting from her. But he immediately fell quiet afterwards. He most likely would have remained that way had he not been jolted awake once more by Selenus's departure. Or, well, whatever his goddamn stage name was. Ffs, all these people had such pompous names. He was much better giving them all nicknames, like with 'Tuxedo Guy' and the 'Bitchy Stab Witch'. Yep, that is a new nickname for that crazy bitch who tried to stab his ass yesterday. Quite fitting, right, because she was a witch and also a bitch and she also tried to stab him. It all fit perfectly. Like for the Tuxedo Guy, who was just that-a guy wearing a tuxedo. Perfection. He was so great it was almost criminal. Heh, but they all were criminals now. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Reinvigorated by his splendid stupour, Frog launched himself in a rainbow blur towards the switch, but not before waiting for Brit to come with him.


The Amphibian Prince:
 

Movement:
 

___________________________________

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Jester_by_ninjacyndaquil-da44xvfBreaking and Entering Pt.2  Jester_by_ninjacyndaquil-da44xvfBreaking and Entering Pt.2  Jester_by_ninjacyndaquil-da44xvfBreaking and Entering Pt.2  Jester_by_ninjacyndaquil-da44xvfBreaking and Entering Pt.2  Jester_by_ninjacyndaquil-da44xvf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Breaking and Entering Pt.2
Back to top 
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
 Similar topics
-
» kok lunatic breaking top 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
» THANK YOU GAME INSIGHT FOR - breaking my addiction and.....
» Breaking News!!!!!!
» I need help beating a level. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules- new here.
» Breaking news! All who have Blender and Sculptris please read!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The World Around Us [Ended Plots] :: Endymion :: Endymion After Dark :: The BackLight [First Capital Bank] :: The Platinum Playhouse-
Jump to: