Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]

Go down 
+9
BernAHoo
TheDeathNaught1
Ryugon
Telos
Space Overlord Bfroger6
Sosina
Xombie
Enigma
Moonie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:20 pm

Bernard had continued to walk through the area, starting to slightly burn up. It seemed this was going to be more of a pain in the ass than she thought it would be at all. What with all this heat coming at her here and there, it just simply was not mean't to be with the owl being a simple snow owl, a creature that was rather sensitive to heat in the first place and could not handle high temperatures well. She would brush across her head as the sweat started to pour on. Did owls sweat, the rper did not know. Hmph. Shit,let's keep moving forward. If we stop now then this heat is gonna kill us off...The owl did not hesitate at all to move forward and maintain her strong and steady path. The rest of her team appeared to sustain damage however from this burning that threatened to consume them. To reduce them to nothing more than basic people at the mercy of flames.

Looking around for something that may be of worth and that could assist her. The owl would come up empty handed and on the rather would get annoyed at this sudden development. Her stubbornness kicking in, she simply continued to venture forth into the darkness and burning flames. Aiming to get rid of them. To simply give up now and turn back would render this entire venture fruitless and a waste of resources. After all what if the demon rewarded them for stopping the flames too?Is it hot in here?Or is it just me?The owl simply mused at the group as she continued to go through the burning area, well someone needed to lighten the mood. She was rather anti-social and could be hostile at times. However now was simply not the appropriate time to be "difficult". what with how she unintentionally diffused the early situation that was going on. Bernard simply cursed at herself on the inside for agreeing to this. Taking the burns stung like a bitch and frankly it was like one bad as hell sunburn stinging at her body right now.

The owl assumed that her companions felt it just as well, the flames threatened to overtake their bodies. Although she could describe the intensity of the flames so well it would be the equivalent of if she described edward cullens breath from twilight. As the odd woman in that book put it. Oh god she had to escape this heat before the hoo began to say fresh unoriginal lines from that book in a horrible uncreative way too! Like "I saw several things simultaneously". For an owl that did not have much deep understanding of the english language, even she knew something was wrong and amiss with that wordplay.

Following Xombie
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 2:24 am

"Alright. I hope we can- wait." He said, the full brunt of Zombie's words suddenly becoming clear. "What woman with green hair and gold eyes? You're saying she caused the Eternal Divide? Tell me more." Takeru said, intrigued by what the boy said. Was the whole official explanation just some big cover-up? If so, why?
He got the feeling that all of what he heard from the zombie boy, even with his cruel way of thinking, would be important.
Information was power, after all.
And here, he needed all the power he could get ahold of.
"Careful." Twelve remarked. "That's the sort of mindset tyrants develop from. You fight monsters now... but don't become one." Twelve said.
"I will." Takeru responded mentally. Twelve had his reasonable doubts to be had about it, but he kept silent for now.

"Yeah. It is getting hot. Man... I hope that switch shows up soon." He remarked in response to what the person who head butted him said.
"I better not fall behind, though." Takeru thought. In this heat, if he passed out from it, and he was left behind, chances were he would probably be dead before the others found the switch, and realized he was gone.
His outfit, as aesthetically cool as it was, was not the kind of cool he was hoping for in this situation.

"Gods... what kind of place is the phantom running? And why the blazes (pun not intended) did Pyro Jack set the basement on fire?!?! Wait. Have I mentioned that already?" Takeru said, thinking out loud.
Then he got an idea.
"Hey! You who head butted me earlier! Since it appears you can create ice, or at least manipulate moisture as such, can you use it to create some kind of cooling vapor cloud around us? It would really help deal with this heat!" He said. "I'd try and see if I could jumpstart the the sprinklers from here or something, myself, or rip up the earth around a water main here to generate water, but either of those actions could have severe consequences if they go wrong, particularly the first one!" He said. At this point, though, he really hoped the heat would let up soon. At this rate, he would be burned by the flames if he didn't find the switch soon, and if that happened, well... he didn't want to think about it.

"Man. I haven't sweated this much since... since... hmmm... I can't remember, honestly." He remarked mentally as he kept moving on as he followed the Zombie looking boy.

Action::
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 4:44 pm

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 28w2gjr

Initiating PvS Combat Mode... It's a Fire Fight!

Hua Po Lvl 7:

Hua Po Lvl 7:

Salamander Lvl 10:

Alternating Cast:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 5:01 pm

"Demons!" Takeru said, ready to fight, then remembered his own words earlier.
"Oh, right. Maybe I can reason with them." Takeru thought.
"Hey! Can we talk? We don't have to fight, you know!" He said to the demons.

Action: Attempting to Negotiate. 
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 6:14 pm

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 Keesjk

"Eww, you're weak! Why would I want to talk to an Old Man like you?"

*Your level is too low to negotiate with this demon - This counts as your turn in combat*
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 2:24 am

Feeling the heat in the area Trinity walked with the rest of the group it was really an interesting situation they found themselves in, on the one hand this could simply be another facet of the test that the phantom set up...in fact she was fairly certain it was, however there was the chance that the demon had in fact been trapped and had tried to get out and caused this fire. Though thinking of it, it was quite possible that the Phantom had gotten a few to help him with this test. That would mean that Demons could be cooperated with, lending more evidence that they were not simply mindless killing things.

If that's what the Phantom wanted them to realize while they were down here, then she had realized that rather quickly, but she needed to understand them more, she wanted to understand them more.

As they walked she could feel the heat of the flames and she was slowly finding out that a few of the group was apparently bad with fire if the the one called Zombie having stated as such, while Blance seemed to be much the same. Truth be told she didn't like the heat ether, but it was made all the worse by the fact that it seemed to be affecting her far more then she thought it would. Then again she had never really been inside a place that was basically engulfed in flames and a corner of her mind had to wonder what she was even thinking having headed in here, none of them were even equipped for this type of situation, but yet here they were....and not all that worse for ware. making her wonder if they had some form of protection from their Other selves.

As they continued their walk she could also hear the voice of her pawn in her head "I regret to inform you my Liege that me and my brethren are not the best when it comes to the heat or flame, Heavy armor such as what we wear not being the best in such situations". She nodded and replied in her head "That is okay, though it seems then we share our weaknesses....normally the heat doesn't bother us...however since we have been made aware of the rest of my siblings we have found that the heat seems to bother us more...Perhaps we share our strengths as well?" she thought to herself as they walked.

Eventually the group was set upon by Demons. Trinity's slight preoccupied thoughts having distracted her, though as she registered the situation it seemed the one that wanted to be called thirteen tried to talk with the demons though it seemed to fail and she sadly figured that battle may be the only option, raising her hand a barrier formed in front of her between the demons and herself.

Trinity:

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Passives:

Skills:

Action:
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 3:30 pm

Bernard appeared to have found herself in a difficult situation. All these enemies and they were suddenly surrounded. Alright.Let's mess em up!The hoo would summon her persona as it would then release a quick icy wave on all of the enemies. Alongside activating it's own personal enhancement.

Passives:

Stats:

Skill Used:

21 + 45%[9]= 30 Ice damage to each enemy

Calculations

Misses Hua Po #1 if 4

Random number (1,10) :

Misses Hua Po #2 if 8

Random number (1,10) :

Misses Salamander if 1

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 10:35 pm

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 28w2gjr
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 28bb7v5

OoC:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 10:51 pm

At that moment, the Hua Po chose the worst possible words to reject him with.
"Weak? I'll show who's weak." He said, trembling with anger once again, it's influence still quite powerful after his last little outburst was put out.
"WOULD A WEAKLING BE ABLE TO DO THIS?!?! SUFFER! LOOK UPON MY WORKS ALL YE MIGHTY... AND DESPAIR!" He yelled at them, laughing sadistically as a rather sizable bolt of black lightning began to charge up in his palm. Even Twelve seemed overwhelmed by the rage, subtly looking away as Takeru did what he did. He couldn't stop Takeru, at least, not here and now. It would kill him. The flames also seemed to make him scarier as well, as he began to walk up to them with that lightning, charged forward and let it loose with sadistic glee.

Action:
Using Mazionga.
Damage is 33, as this is magic tier 2.
Cost is 16 sp.
Misses on a 1 or a 2 for all. (cause of the zombie, goddammit).

Hua Po 1:
Random number (1,10) :

Hua Po 2:
Random number (1,10) :

Salamander:
Random number (1,10) :

Stats::
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 11:27 pm

Bernard I choose you!

Bernard, use your relevant power again!

Stats:

Using mubufu again

Misses Hua Po if 9

Random number (1,10) :

misses salamander if 4

Random number (1,10) :

misses hua po 3 if 3

Random number (1,10) :

Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 6:27 pm

OoC:

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 F0cku9

Hua Po Lvl 7:

Hua Po Lvl 7:

Salamander Lvl 10:

Last edited by Philemon on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:12 am

Trinity wasn't liking the heat down here, she could feel it having a debilitating effect on her, and from looking at the others she could see the same happening to them as well.

The Attack from the demon also damaged her shield, causing cracks to form on it's surface but protecting her from the attack it launched her way.

Raising her hand a Pawn came into being and she pointed to Blance' "Aid her" she said simply as the Pawn Nodded and gave a salute "Yes my liege!!" before they ran over to Blance' and started to apply a simple bandage to their wounds from the flames, the bandages seeming to absorb into the owl headed one and their wounds magically healing.

Trinity:

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Passives:

Skills:

Action:
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:18 am

Thank you!The owl would say in appreciation as her persona would launch again another dastardly attack.

It was time for these guys to chill out :Kappa:

Stats:

Move used:

Auto Taru:

Misses hua Po #1 if 4

Random number (1,10) :

Misses Hua Po #2 if 3

Random number (1,10) :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next