Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]

Go down 
+9
BernAHoo
TheDeathNaught1
Ryugon
Telos
Space Overlord Bfroger6
Sosina
Xombie
Enigma
Moonie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 11:51 pm

Hmm, seems like that Ms. has some issues with Gabe. Ugh, she really has a power complex huh? .....did he just do that? I facepalm. "Seriously? Did you seriously just do that? Oh, I thought that all of you guys heard. I am just using my persona as a name, Forseti. Yeah, don't know what was up with that." Seriously, middle of battle, and then he just stands there. Good thing I tagged him out. Ugh, that frog guy really is out of control. "Don't drag me into something I'm not a part of." I say to this human amphibian. Ugh, now he is sucking up to the hobo lady. And of course he didn't listen to the terrorist names. Brr, starting to get chilly. The other hall was all flaming before sprinkler action, I wonder, is this where the other Jack is?

Le action:

Tatsui Kitao's Stats and Stuff:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 12:59 am

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 B63plc

"Heehoo Heehoo! Humans are here, ho!" The Jack Frost grabbed its head and swayed back and forth as it stood in in its mini icy palace. Though it was more so a corner in the room, really. "Should I ask for help, ho? Should I not? What should little hee do, ho?" The Demon seemed quite distressed before snapping its frosty fingers and looking at the group. "Wait, the Phantom said to test you all first, ho! Willing to play a game against hee, me?"

QAS

>Accept the Jack's proposition for a game

>Decline and turn back

>Outsmart the Jack Frost and win the game before it even begins (Intelligence Lvl 2)
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 5:11 pm

Frog grinned at the demonic snowman, shifting his attention from Aya and onto the thing. The word 'test' immediately sat wrong with him cuz of the experience with the lanter demon so this grin of his was actualy a suppressed cringe. He was in good spirits anyways, so like, it was 'kay. As long as they don't end up walking around in the heat (it'd probably be cold this time) searching for a nonexistent switch only to find out all they needed to do was become friends with a random demon and have it poof into shining bits of crap for them to pick up. "Ooooh, a game~" He remained with his hands behind his back. "Aye, let's play a game. But I sure do hope you're not here to just screw us over like that jack 'o lantern guy. Speaking of, you do kinda look alike."

Stats & Actions:

Movement & Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:37 pm

When Gabe cautioned Reiji about getting injured, she made a spitting noise, and turned away; it was clear to the man that the girl didn't care one bit about the possibility of being hurt. It's hardly anything new in her life. They were only in groups cause they were forced to be. Who was to say any of them would be willing to team up after all of this was said and done? It didn't sit right with her either way. As they walked, she felt a presence behind her and internally sighed. It would be the Louder of the three that decided to talk to him, though she did turn to face him nonetheless. "Mordred. Fuck with her, she fucks with you." Was all she said about her Persona. It was simple and effective, and to make a message, she would not back down from mentioning something like that. When he mentioned everyone's names, she shook her head. "I didn't give a name. You can have it if we have to fight or something, I don't care. But for now, you can be Toad." She was not depleted of her own kind of demeaning humor, and chuckled quietly to herself as they continued forward, only to find a frozen demon. It wanted to play a game, and honestly, even after Frog decided to go along with it, it's not like she had a good enough way to just skip to the point, so she shrugged her shoulders and went with it. What are you gonna do eh?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 11:33 pm

A game huh?" That word had a strange meaning to Gabe for a certain number of reasons. "What is the name of the game that you wanted to play?" Gabe would say as he wondered what this little snowman wanted. Would this be a cakewalk?" Oh, and what happens if one of us gets it wrong, you wont sick demons on us as a penalty will you? Or some freezing prank? Gabe had to know. "Id rather know the rules before I randomly agree to anything........." Gabe can be brave, but he was cautious. He wanted to know what was in stake beforehand.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 12:20 am

Hmm, looks like we found the other jack..... looks oddly reminiscent. Looks like the Jack is a bit confused but he was ordered to test us by the phantom. Hmm, well, it looks like we won't progress much unless we deal with this, so might as well do it. Gabe makes a good point, but we are probs gonna do it anyway, so whatever.

Tatsui Kitao's Stats And Stuff:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 3:57 pm

"Yah, ho! Then let's play a game called guess that number! If you lose, you gotta fight a powerful demon, ho! If you win, hee, I'll get rid of the barricade blocking off a swith, ho!" The Jack Frost reached into its stomach and pulled out a notepad that was covered in ice. The demon flipped through the pages while swaying his head back and forth. Its dark eyes looked at each member of the team and then back to the notepad. "Hee, considering one of you already accepted my game, none of you are backing out, ho! Now we'll play a game called guess the number!" The Jack turned to the wall and used a flurry of ice to begin spelling out "P-H-A-N-T-O-M". He'd turn back to the group with a wide smile.

P = ( 1 )

H = ( N - P )

A = ( 15 )

N = ( M )

T = ( 8 )

O = ( N - H )

M = ( A - M = T )

Translate "P-H-A-N-T-O-M" into numbers to get a very important code...

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 4:20 pm

Reiji tilted her head strangely at this code when given the numbers. Shit, this was never her thing. She was never the smartest person, then again even she could do basic arithmetic. But logic puzzles? Blegh, this was a pain. She ran a hand over the side of her head, before numbers started to appear in her head. Well, she guessed they made sense, right? Gah! This was stupid. She shook her head and took a moment, grumbling unintelligibly before hitting her head lightly. She sighed and said the numbers out loud as if it was a hollow victory for all the brain cells it killed in her head to come up with it:

"1 6 15 7 8 1 7...."

She pulled at a knot in her hair before sighing again. There, they got it she thinks. So what now?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 7:16 pm

"Oi, oi, oioioioioioioi!!!" Frog spurted out as the girl took it upon herself to solve the game. "I talked to the demon first, so I'll be the one to give 'im the answer, aye?" Well actually, this game was bullcrap. Not much of a game at all. It was mathematics. And stupidly simple mathematics at that. But, just like with the leadership the tuxedo guy stole, this insult wasn't gonna be forgiven.

"1 6 15 7 8 1 7? Lemme check that. I'm good at this, after all, hehe, defo better than youuuuu in any case." Frog moved over to the lil' ice grafitti the Jack had made on the wall and pouted, holding his chin with two fingers as he started mumbling below his voice. Soon his other hand moved over to rub his head as the numbers slowly assembled themselves in his mind.

And well, haha, victory!!! Of course the girl's answer wouldn't have matched his. He triple checked to make sure before raising his head back up. It all added up beautifully! And thanks to HIM. "Hmmm. Yeah, I suppose." He gave the girl a toxic glint beneath his mask. She should have missed something so he could be the hero. Friggin' every dolt in this world thought they knew simple math nowadays, pfft. Well, that wasn't gonna go that way on Frog's watch! "It's 1 7 15 7 8 1 7. That's MY-which means OUR final answer, hmph."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 7:23 pm

"You're both idiots, and at the event that the snowman chooses to cater to the answer thats wrong, your going to get us all killed. You think theres any stable rules to follow?"

Gabe then shook his head, preparing for a fight
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 9:21 pm

Hmm, this should be simple.......................... well then it seems that the answer is 1-6-15-7-8-1-7, and it looks like that lady came to the same conclusion. "Wait what? How did you come up with that answer?" Wait, I'm talking to a crazy here. "Okay, let me put it this way. What is 7 minus 1? The answer is 6, because N=M=7, which you actually did put down in your answer and P=1. There is also the fact that O=N-H, which would mean you literally had to get H right since you answered that correctly." Foolish frog. "Anyway, I stand with this lady's answer, and I think you shouldn't blame her for this." I say talking to Gabe (for the last bit) who still hasn't told me his alias or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 2:44 am

"Heehoo! Two different answers means one of you were wrong, ho! And since you're a team, it's means you're all wrong, ho!" The Jack Frost chuckled as it spoke, and the ground beneath them began to rumble as the temperature turned lower and lower. Sudden, a massive burst of cold air would brush pass them, covering the entire area in frost and revealing a new demon in the place of Jack Frost. Its massive size had it towering over the group as it looked down with a wide grin and a hint of malice. Jack Frost peeked behind this new enemy and gave another cackle.

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 Eja9gh

You've found the leader of this Domain! ...Raise some Hell!

King Frost Lvl 6:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 12:53 pm

OoC: I'm making a verdict here before I do my post with King Frost. To start off, everything done right now has an entire in character reason. This is all IC not OoC. After reviewing Aya's application and previous topics, she is known to be violent like this, and she is not above killing so the action is justified even if she did not know Frog meant to do this purposely.

Now for the attack itself, it specifically says it drains her allies strength. To be technical, you are turning on the team (even if it's one person) during a boss fight. So they are not your allies, thus you're technically draining your enemies which means the skill itself would not work. Regardless of how it's put, you're not an ally when you're killing a fellow on your same "team", you're acting solo. And honestly, that fusion skill is rather ridiculous for something that's tier three even if someone loses their Persona after it. Stealing all of everyone's dex stat is pretty powerful, especially if they can't refuse it being stolen and rely on that stat to do any real damage.. I'm the admin, so it's my fault for not catching and helping to balance it.

Frog, you had Gen'ei equipped this entire time. You have to first take an attack, and then you can switch at the end of your post. It looks like you handled the attack first before switching, so it's applicable. Regardless of that, your double dex strength does give you the speed to fight back enough to atleast deal with one blow, but certainly not two since it's basically a sneak attack, though you did see her initial whip move so it's sort of applicable.

In regards to Death making his way over to Frog he has a strength in terms of speed. So if he runs, he could reach Frog first unless someone else also has that same strength. However, he wouldn't be fast enough to help Frog deal with any of the attacks, only the aftermath of them.

"—Strength Name: Durable Legs
—Description: His working out has also well condition his legs, making him a well paced and fast mover. This translates into 2x distance travelled per dungeon post."

From this information given, I can either let you all come to a compromise of what happened in this situation, or I can give you my own interpretation. I'd like for this site to work through these things themselves without any hostility, so I'll give you all the chance first. Talk with each other peacefully with the information I just provided.

After we've come to a verdict of what happened, I'll post again as King Frost because he won't stop attacking.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 4:04 pm

OoC:

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 29mqgwm

When Frog jumped in front of her, Reiji grunted in annoyance. But whatever, it's not like he could find any difference in her answer, she figured. She did notice however he gave the answer with a slight difference. Her teeth grit for the moment and her mind started to boil. If that wrong answer just costed them any progress....

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 Tumblr_mqgqkhNZPE1r2r59eo1_500

She remained quiet until the verdict was given, and the monster appeared. Red seemed to fill her eyes as her body felt something harsh and frozen hit her. Did that little bastard get them into a fight and nearly taken out because he wanted to be some kind of genius? She was in slight disbelief for an instant before a headache overtook every other feeling she had, until it melted into a subdued yet violent state of anger.

Frog himself was on one end, while the other two were on the other side of Aya, making her closer. The alternating teams of course were hanging back some distance away to let the four here fight without interruption, giving her plenty of space to strike without being stopped. No words need be said; she unsheathed a cold steel blade hidden in her pocket, and with bullet-level speed, Reiji shot right in front of Frog, and past him, however while she was in front of him for that instant, she will have slashed his throat with her knife. Instead of it hitting the soul, blood would be in its wake, for it was a real blade. It didn't take medical knowledge to know that a throat being cut would mean death in seconds. The blood would simply be rushing out far too fast. Though her blade was real and stood no chance were it hit by a soulbound weapon or a Persona attack, she struck fast and without warning while Reiji herself was not his direct focus, so to be able to see this coming would require an amazing level of foresight or even precognition.  Her burst of movement shot her backwards after passing him to where she landed behind him, where she would send her knife right into his back in a second attack; the knife itself being eight inches total. If Frog somehow saw this coming and rose to defend his body with a soulbound weapon, she would simply slash somewhere else where it wasn't, such as his stomach. That would not be as immediately lethal, but one was like to lose their life if they didn't get immediate attention which wasn't going to happen here. If he was prepared enough, then her last resort would be to use the Shadow Accel to zip behind him and stab him in the back of the neck. Regardless after all this was done, assuming the attack worked, she would begin to create distance to keep the soon-to-be bleeding man from getting her clothing dirty. To get struck down because some idiot wanted to play at this? It didn't help that there was no provocation to this attack, everyone just assumed in the end they would all work together. Oh what a foolish thought that was to Reiji. They could choose to protect Frogger if they even could stop her in time, but then they would have to contend with King Frost sending them all down the gutter, and that surely was not on their list of things to do. She was never above the thought of potential murder, and yet she had never killed before. It didn't help that she was stuck in an almost blind anger, so words and reasoning would not stop her. She was wild, incoherent and hateful; if someone was volatile enough to instantly resort to a violent frenzy, it was this Wretched Girl.

Wretched Girl:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 7:56 pm

OOC: Phil lost my post so... assume if you remember what i said before... thats what i said i guess. This clusterfuck of a situation should of even happened so im over it.

stats
Spoiler:

Skill
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next