Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]

Go down 
+9
BernAHoo
TheDeathNaught1
Ryugon
Telos
Space Overlord Bfroger6
Sosina
Xombie
Enigma
Moonie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 2:51 pm

Frog had gotten the same numbers as the girl in the game. He just didn't want to admit it. He'd been sure they'd be able to handle whatever demon gets thrown at them anyways, and the fact she had the nerve to do this shit just pissed him off. He didn't wanna let her win. He didn't want any of them to win. And he was certain everything would work itself out either way. However...

"Y-yeeeeesh..." Frog's eyes widened behind the shade of the mask as he looked up at the giant ice cream man that appeared in front of them. Holy, this thing was huge. And not only that, but it was ready to attack. A gust of cold wind blew across the field, leaving Frog shuddering and sniffling, beads of sweat frozen on his skin as he looked up half in shock and half in fear.

And he almost didn't notice the familiar glint of a knife in the wretched girl's hand.

Almost. It all transpired in an instant-the girl ran at him at surprising speed, knife drawn and slashing at him. A streak of red painted the cold air as steel cut flesh and Frog whimpered at the sight of the relatively deep cut appearing across the wrist of the arm he'd put up instinctively in front of the knife's real target-his throat. Following the movements of the blade into a semi-circular spin, Frog would be facing the girl as she continued her assault. However, this time he was ready. Stepping down, he pushed himself with as much force as he could backwards, sending himself flying off towards the other two in a flurry of rainbow-colored smoke. At the same time, shards of broken glass appeared around him and he broke the chains binding him down. "Explosive thunder!" He shouted as the giant frog rose up from the ground, wielding a heavy, spiked wrecking ball as its tongue, quickly up and then down where it rose up from. It smashed as it made contact with the ground at the point where Frog had been standing until just a moment ago before he accelerated and the area exploded in the girl's direction (even more so considering her trajectory as she was stabbing at Frog's neck/gut, either way, she'd had to have moved towards his position, putting herself in range of the attack), followed by a wave of electricity drawn to the handle of her knife, threatening to blast it out of her grip. Jolts shot up in her direction and dust rose in the wake of the explosion, giving Frog the opportunity he needed to land on his butt (again) and then quickly roll back up onto his feet. Gen'ei would have dissipated in the meantime but the dust would not have settled just yet. Of course, Aya would have also been fazed by the emmited electricity and Frog was now on the tip of his toes, all of the muscles in his body prepared to run for dear life in case her feverish craze continued. He moved the maximum distance of the accel-5 meters, and gotten himself quite close to the Tuxedo Guy and the Other Guy.

"Oi, are you crazy or something!?!?" Frog's eyes darted between the direction of the girl and the big snowman. "C'mon, I didn't mean for this to happen, like, who could have known a big ass monster was gonna pop up!?." He spoke quickly. "Like, i didn't know. I thought it'd be just some other lame demon. Look, I'm sorry, don't go killing me all of a sudden! And if you really have this urge to kill my ass, fine, but let's at least get away from this thing!!!" He pointed at the Frost frantically. "Friggin' thing's gonna kill us both if we don't get away and I really don't like the cold. Someone's gonna cover for us."

Speaking of... Frog turned to the Other Guy [Death] with them. "Oi, you. Heal me. I'm at my limit." He shouted at the boy while his wrist pulsated and the warm, precious liquid ooze kept trickling down his fingers and onto the floor. His vision was darknening from the sight of his own blood and he was way over his limit on draining up his Persona's powers. Gosh did the human body have to be so pathetically weak!?

Damage Taken:

Stats & Actions:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 9:00 pm

Fucking hell, so the Jack did decide to screw us over and WHOAH. That is one huge Snowman.... king? It has a little crown on it's head and WHOAH. It almost blasted me with some ice. Huh? Oh shit, looks like Gabe is stuck. I think I noticed it put up a barrier against fire or something? I'll worry about that later. "You need some healing." I say summoning Forseti to heal Gabe to take the inevitable blow. Hmm? What is the commotion on the other side.....  Oh shit, it looks like the frog guy needs more healing...... and the hobo lady was attacking him.... with.... is that a real knife? Oh gods. I have Forseti heal the frog instead, hoping that he can take care of himself while me and Gabe confront this magnificent glorified snow cone. "Sorry, but we are going to have to weather this storm without help for now."

Tatsui's Stats And Stuff:

Le Actione:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 2:31 am

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 Eja9gh

King Frost Lvl 6:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 2:51 pm

((Aya is switching with Selenus.))
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 3:15 pm

Sigh...." Now, what exactly was the point of that? At the very least, Gabe can move again, but he wasn't going to switch out. He knew for a fact that one good hit would be good enough to turn the tables. "Alright everyone.... enough fighting, we can talk about this when its over... act like adults......." " Gabe would say as he tipped his hat forward and assessed the situation, figuring that until the wall goes down, he needs to switch to another type of magic, but gabe had ice. "How unfortunate....... " Gabe took out his pstol and started popping a cap in the snowman two good time with quick efficiency.

OOC: since Jack isn't technically "in" ill be calculating my luck normally

Spoiler:

Side arm
Spoiler:

+

Strength
Spoiler:

Attack
Spoiler:

Miss rate
Spoiler:

Crit Rate
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 3:28 pm

Some progress, but it wasn't over yet. Gabe couldn't do the same move twice in a row, but he could attack with his persona. "It's a long shot but...." Gabe broke his chains and shotaro appeared next to him, playfully tossing a knife at the throat of the snowman.

stats
Spoiler:

Skill
Spoiler:

Crit rate
Spoiler:

Poison rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 3:55 pm

Brittany was watching on the background, watching the events unfold with joyful eyes. Joyful because, obviously, Frogerio was too much of a funny guy while he was under the influence of his Terrorist alter ego, though it obviously rubbed off some of his team mates. No big deal, it was all fun and games for her, completely unaware of the ill intent behind the rash initiative of one of the members towards her friend. Luckily enough, worst didn't happen as some may have expected. That is, if by "worst" you mean someone getting seriously hurt or potentially dead. On the other hand, the clumsiness in their attempts to jump at each other's throats was enough to make the girl burst into a laughing fit she was trying hard to contain, by placing one hand over her lips. "Alright, my Amphibian Prince, enough with the show, you had quite some fun already but this is serious business. From now on you just sit back and relax while I take care of everything, mmkay?" She approached the Wild Card from behind, hands on his shoulders while a tender kiss was placed right on his cheek (or the place that was supposed to be his cheek, if covered by the mask). The last thing they needed was a struggle between the group, and with that in mind, she raised one hand over her head, summoning her colorful magic wand to the battlefield. Time for some action to expunge the evil from the world, like a true magical girl.

Actions, Stats, Passives and Equips:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 4:21 pm

Purposefully staying behind so as to not get in the way of the fighting team, Ragnarok watched silently as the Frog Prince failed to solve a simple math problem that he didn't even need his CPU to solve. Though, it didn't seem like he got it wrong out of a calculation error... did he just want to piss off the demon? Was just killing every demon in sight their tactic now? Ragnarok didn't know if he was okay with that after what happened back at the entrance.

His mood would worsen, however, when he saw the Wretched Girl launch herself at the Frog Prince and attempted to stab his wrist in a blind rage. "You psychopath! Do you want all of us to die?!" He'd shout as he rushed into the frontline and stood where Aya had been standing before she careened into the wall due to the icy ground. To avoid slipping while rushing in himself, Ragnarok grabbed one of his knives and lodged it into the ice where he wanted to go (Additionally, the claws on his paws would burrow slightly into the ice, granting him more stable footing.).

Picking up his knife from the ice, Ragnarok got into battle position and braced himself for combat.

Ragnarok:

Actions:

Last edited by Moonie on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Gramatical errors were bugging me)
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 4:50 pm

So, Sailor girl and Selenus went in to cover for the other two. Well, that doesn't really matter, I need to heal Gabe right now.

Tatsui's stats and stuff:

Le actione:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:48 pm

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 2njaxl5

King Frost Lvl 6:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:21 pm

Attempting to counter Bash. Counters on 10.
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:26 pm

"Forseti! A little help here? I wasn't exactly primed for this!"

Ragnarok:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:52 pm

"Let's see if I can warm things up here. Starlight, star bright, let's melt up this giant ice cream tonight!", with the excited command given, Brittany's Persona would swing her baton at the whole place, casting a wide blaze in the King Frost's direction.

Actions, Stats, Passives and Equips:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Thanks..." Gabe would say after he got healed. It seems to him that most of his old team were in the party now, which made him more comfortable in fighting since he trusted them quite a bit. "Our chances are a lot better now... dont let up"

Stats
Spoiler:

Skill
Spoiler:

miss rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]   Breaking and Entering [Dungeon] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering [Dungeon]
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next