Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) Empty
PostSubject: Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei)   Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 4:06 pm

Trinity was sitting in the music room, the other members all doing their thing working or talking about music, while Trinity herself sat in the back looking over some sheet music, a large rolling case near her, her own instruments inside the case, she used her own as she was smaller then most of the other students and so normally sized instruments were far to large for her. She honestly didn't want to be in the school at the moment, but she had to continue to keep up appearances of being normal...at least for the time being, and that included going to her clubs and attending classes.

Thankfully it was rather easy since she was always very inexpressive to begin with so there was no change in her demeanor, and as usual the other members were to nervous to talk to her much, after as far as they knew she was Nola from the Trinity Idol group, it was always assumed she was just tired from her concerts or training, but when talked to she normally bubbled and perked right up.

She had already heard a few rumors that they thought she was just always thinking about new songs or dances to add to the performances, so that would be fine honestly it kept people from bothering her to much and let her keep her head down without seeming to odd, all she had to do was let Nola take over when talking to people was all.

Other then that she was simply looking through the sheet music one of the others of the club had brought in, they had asked her to look it over and so she was, to see if they could improve it, honestly just by what she had seen so far they seemed to be doing good work, though she would have to ask what instrument it was meant for.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei)   Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 4:44 pm

The heavy air of uncertainty lingered around Shouhei as he stood before the door to the Music Club.  It would be his first time setting foot in there.  Why was it so hard?  

To begin, he had already gathered a dreadful reputation at this Academy.  He had overheard the gossip swarming around him, the students’ words hissing inside his head.  A great deal of the student body had come to the conclusion that Shouhei Kagawa was a no good delinquent, a punk on a motorcycle that rampaged across Endymion.  He was seen as a lecherous host in Little Tokyo.  His hangovers from the host club spilled over into his student life and now everyone considered him a drunk as well.

Not to mention that he was granted a scholarship for music at the Academy.  That just compounded everything into a convenient trash fire.  If he were to walk into the Music Club now, there would be no end to the venom spit his way.  

But Shouhei took a deep breath and thought of his childhood friend, Mariko.  She was the reason he loved singing and music.  She brought him into this world that brought him so much joy.  She managed to cultivate his gift and turn it into said scholarship.  So no matter what he would live this life for her and he would be a member of the Music Club, reputation and gossip be damned.

He swung open the doors and the boisterous teeming of students enveloped him.  Most ignored him, some gave dirty looks, but there was one individual that stood out from the rest- like a shining beacon amongst the drab sea of students.  Fiery red hair, heterochromatic eyes of jade and sapphire, a diminutive body with an all-too-recognizable face.

S-Shit!!  Shouhei’s heart began racing at who he immediately acknowledged.  That’s… Nola from “Trinity!”  They’re one of the hottest acts right now!  Shit shit shit… she attends this Academy!?

The inner fan of Shouhei loved, respected, and admired this member of the idol group.  Without consciously realizing it his feet were moving, drawn towards her, the moth to the flame.  What was he going to say to her?  How would she react?  

“Ms. Allway?  Nola Allway from Trinity?  It’s… it’s an honor to meet you,” with a nervous smile Shouhei bowed graciously to her as was Japanese custom.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei)   Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 5:43 pm

And as she was going over the sheet music she heard the door open, not a strange sound considering it was a club so she didn't bother to look up, she continued to read and taking little notes on the music. It suddenly dropped in note and that would both be hard to play right for some, and as she heard the note change in her head it would also be so sudden that it would be jarring to listen to, depending on the instrument of course, she really needed to ask the person that wrote this what instrument it was meant to be played for, or if they were meaning it to be generally playable by any instrument.

Her reprieve in the back of the room was broken however as she heard foot steps and then a voice speaking to her, and it was obviously to her as they even said her name "Nola..I believe I can leave this one to you, he seems to know of the group so you should be able to handle him" she said to her sister who then took over.

The girls eyes seemed to refocus now as if she was pulled out of deep concentration...which technically she was, and she looked up at the man that spoke to her, she smiled despite the few scowls she was seeing others shoot him or the glares that were directed at the man "Oh hello, and yes that's me" she said before he said it was an honor.

"Oh Thank you, are you a fan? what's your name?" she asked as bubbly as Nola was always seen as, he would even hear a few people mumbling about interrupting her work or disturbing her rest from some of the other members of the club but Nola looked behind the man by leaning to the side "Oh don't be like that everyone....he might be a new club member, we don't want to make him feel unwelcome do we?" she asked as a few apologized and a few others stopped scowling, and a muttering of "well if she is fine with him.....maybe he isn't THAT bad?...I mean he IS a fan right?" from someone else in the room.

"So What you here for big guy?" She asked in her Chipper and friendly tone still waiting for the introduction, but she wasn't going to just let the air sit still while she waited migth as well ask more questions right? "And ARE you here to join the club?"
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei)   Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 5:58 pm

There were so many emotions running amok within Shouhei’s heart.  Joy that she acknowledged him, pride and incredulity that she defended him from the others and the fact that she was so willing to accept him into the club with open arms.  He nearly wanted to explode with everything happening to him at this moment; he nearly wanted to cry.  His blue eyes seemed to glisten with either those tears or sheer adulation.

“The… The name’s Shouhei Kagawa,” an idiotic smile stretched his face beyond measure.  “I’m here to join this club… and to one day be as successful as you.”
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei)   Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 8:12 pm

Nola smiled at hearing he was there to join the club, it was always good to get more members "Well that's good to hear, but I'm not just good on my own, I owe a lot to my sister and brother for helping me with the work we do" she as she got up and walked to the desk at the front of the room and picked up a piece of paper, she then walked back and handed it to Shouhei "Just fill out the form and we can get you signed up, shouldn't take to long".

Honestly it was good that someone else was joining, though the fact that he drew so much attention to her was a little....well most people did who knew her to be honest so when she thought about it that really wasn't that different then what others did, So Nola smiled at him a moment "Oh and nice to meet you Shouhei...or do I call you Kagawa?" she asked him as she wanted to be sure she was calling him by the right name.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei)   Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 8:28 pm

Just like an ideal idol, Nola had some modesty in regards to her talent.  Inwardly Shouhei gushed at that as he hoped someday he would be as well mannered as her.  Sparing no time he signed his name as quickly as possible- at first he had written his name in Japanese- he was getting flustered!  Then switched back to the alphabet.  Very similar to the question Nola posed to him...

“Y-you can call me either, if you like.  Shouhei’s my birth name, but in Japan- for formality- we call each other by our family name.  Like me calling you Ms. Allway, for example.”  His words were a bit fast and fevered.  He still couldn’t believe he was talking to one of the three members of Trinity!  Or that she was in the same Academy, let alone Music Club!  Shouhei’s heart was beating so fast it nearly wanted to pump out of his chest.  For a second he paused and thought it only right to add,  “Or should I call you Nola?”
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei)   Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 9:08 pm

As he filled out the paperwork Trinity and her siblings had a bit of a conversation in her mind. "This one seems familiar with us...this isn't new most of the others that joined acted much the same way..."

Alister nodded in the little mental construct of her room back home "True...I dunno...just...more cautious considering..." he said as he looked over to Yuuko and Lilith.

Yuuko Sighed a bit as she looked at her brother "Don't worry I am fine...just....just need some time okay?" she said as she leaned back.

"Don't.....worry....I...am keeping an eye.....on her...." The quietest one of their group said as she sat near Yuuko to make sure she wouldn't try to lash out or take control suddenly.

"I think we Can Trust Yuuko enough to understand that she wouldn't make a scene here considering we have been asked to be careful by both Selenus and Gabriel" Myrna said as Yuuko nodded her affirmative.

Back in the real world Nola listened to Shouhei explain and she nodded a bit "So then would it be more comfortable for you if I called you Kagawa then?" asked with a smile "Oh and yes Calling me Nola is fine unless you wanted to keep calling me by my last name as well, which ever you are most comfortable with okay?" she said with a honest smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei)   Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 9:19 pm

She’s so… kind and understanding!  The ideal idol! Squealed Shouhei on the inside, while trying to maintain as calm a facade as he possibly could.  You could call me ‘Dirt’ for all I care, as long as you’re talking to me!

“Honestly… I’m just grateful to have an everyday conversation with you… it’s… it’s wild,” he laughed nervously, “I… I mean, to keep it more American-like, how about we call each other by our first names?”
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei)   Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 7:45 am

Nola nodded as the Shouhei said he wanted to go by first names "Well okay then no problem Shouhei, Now then first off...." she said as she hopped off her chair and looked at the club clapping her hands to get their attention, not that she really needed to most where already looking back at her and Shouhei to see what was going on. "Everyone I want you all to greet our newest member Shouhei Kagawa, I hope you give him a warm welcome and treat him as you would treat any other member of the club okay?" she said with a peppy smile.

Most people nodded or vocally agreed and waved to the boy, and with that done Nola turned to look to him once more "So do you play an instrument? and what got you into music anyway?" she asked happily always eager to learn of other people, honestly normally they would all would have kept more to themselves, but considering what had happened lately, she started to take the words of her now past friends more to heart about not being alone anymore.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei)   Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 11:51 am

Again Shouhei nearly burst from the seams at what just transpired.  If he flipped the script and this was in Japan, calling each other by their birth name meant intimacy, familiarity, closeness.  To think that he would be so close to an idol and call her by her first name so casually.  And just like a triumphant scene in a movie did the members of the Music Club welcome Shouhei- he felt an overwhelming sense of joy and acceptance.

“I… can play guitar and piano a little, but that’s not my strength,” answered Shouhei, “I’ve been trained to sing… I actually managed to score a scholarship here because of that.”

Several students went wide eyed at that remark but held their tongue in front of Nola.  Shouhei disregarded them as he thought deeply about Nola’s second question.

“A childhood friend of mine got me into this.  She wanted to grow up to be just like you- an idol.  Everyday she’d sing and dance with me and I grew to love it.  If it weren’t for her, or music… I don’t know where I’d be right now.”  Probably in a jail cell or a ditch. “And… if I may be presumptuous to ask… how did you get into music Nola?” 
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei)   Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 5:09 pm

Nola listened, Guitar and piano? that was quite a good set, though he was a better singer? and got a scholarship? Well that was great, though she knew that it wasn't truly the case...not since her awakening, it was..worrying that such a thing could affect so many... with out them even knowing about it. But she listened and as he mentioned a childhood friend she smiled even more though every time he said 'grow up to be like you' she smiled just that bit more, until finally he finished and asked her how she got into music.

Honestly it was a question she knew the answer to, her parents got her into her...her adoptive ones, though she was starting to remember what had happened during the Divide, ever since she had awoken memories were starting to slip back into her mind, she was still sifting through them, but she was taking her time with that. so far as she could tell her adoptive parents had wanted her to be an Idol, and had adopted her and started to train her as such. though she kept the smile on her face as the others thought on all this.

"Oh my parents introduced me to music when I was younger, and I was kinda hooked ever since. As for wanting to grow up to be like me, I'm a lot younger then you, you or your friend could probably easily get as known as me or maybe more, just have to train, besides older teen idols seem to be coming into popularity now" she said with a smile, saying they wanted to grow up like someone that was younger then them, it was something that made her smile, both cause it made her feel a bit older then she was, and it let her know she was inspiring people.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei)   Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 9:41 pm

Once more Nola displayed her impressive stance as an idol with her overly supportive words.  If only Mariko were here to hear her say it.  Shouhei soaked it all in and took mental notes.  One day he aspired to be like her, someone whose voice and words could captivate, motivate, elate.  That’s what music and singing meant to Shouhei.

A single tear escaped the corner of his eye.

“Thank you, Nola.”  Shouhei briefly glanced at the clock.  He arrived fashionably late to the club, but with Nola’s encouragement, he found it in him to ask her how to better himself.  “Now, if you don’t mind me asking, what are some good vocal exercises…?”
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei)   Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 4:05 am

The joys of music can bring us together, and allow us to express

Trinity Allaway of the Lovers and Kagawa Shouhei of the Hanged Man have formed a bond

Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) Unknown
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei)   Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei) Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Leasure time (Trinity/Shouhei)
Page 1 of 1