Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!

Go down 
+11
Lost
Jerry
Moonie
Salmane
Drea
GioGio
Quinny
AkaJack
Shunny
Godai
Paige
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Paige

Paige

Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! Empty
PostSubject: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 5:52 pm

Hey everyone! So, as some of you may know, we got into a discussion in the chat about what the characters on NA would sound like, and some even said they'd want to try their hand at voicing their or someone else's character.

Sound like something you'd want to try?

Then do so here!

IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST SOMEONE VOICE YOUR CHARACTER: Down below is a REQUEST FORM you can fill out. Just enter in your information and post the form in this topic.

IF YOU WANT TO VOICE A CHARACTER: Take a look through the posted requests. Find a character that speaks to your soul (or your funny bone, or whatever bone you prefer). Record the lines for that character. Post the audio file here so everyone can ooh and aah at your fantastic voice!

Tips for Uploading/Recording:

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Character gender[/b]:
[b]Character accent (if any):[/b]
[b]Describe the character's voice (soft, piercing, high-pitched, etc.? Do they have any speaking quirks?)[/b]
[b]Character's Lines:[/b]
[b]Link to the thread:[/b]

Last edited by Paige on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Example request: Mae Iharu

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:14 pm

Character Name: Jin Zong Wu
Character Age: 36
Character gender: Male
Character accent (if any): N/A
Describe the character's voice: Deep. That's pretty much to it. Think Kotomine Kirei.
Character's Lines:

• "All the losses in your life comes from your own inadequacies."

• ”Of course, how could I not know? My own inadequacies, foolishness, and hesitations caused me to lose someone I’ve once cherished. I tried to run away from it all for so long. Confronting it is… unpleasant. Yes. But surmounting that challenge is a duty given to us by those we love and what makes us truly human and strong. I don’t plan to stay a weakling for long, nor should you either.”

• "Do you know the difference between a monster and a demon? Demons fight for a meaningful purpose. But a monster is soulless and empty no matter how hard it tries to fill that gap. All of its endeavors are fated to become meaningless and only worthy enough to be burnt as chaff."

• "Between us monsters, killing is a mere courtesy."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:31 pm

Character Name: Shunnosuke Kurosawa
Character Age: 16-7
Character accent (if any): N/A
Describe the character's voice: Effeminate, high-pitched for a male, with a british, arrogant accent to it.
Character's Lines:

• "You know, one thing people need to think about fashion is that it's the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like that green hood of yours suggests that you feel ashamed of selling used cars or being a low-budget fast-food mascot."

• ”I wonder what RuPaul would do in a situation like this... Okay, I might accept your offer of assistance now. Otherwise, I'd become so depressed if I don't make it that I'd probably wear the same clothes twice this week.”

• "I thought all you nerds did was stay closeted in your rooms with the loyal company of your computers and videogames. Did they cut your internet off or are you just one of us normal people now?"

• "For. The love. Of Lady. Gaga! Oh no you didn’t! Did you...? Did you just come out to me? SHUT. UP! Oh my, you’re a dyyyyke! I have a dyke frieeeend~"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:32 pm

Character Name: Mae Iharu
Character Age: 19
Character gender: Female
Character accent (if any): None
Voice: Soft, cheery, and energetic for the most part.
Character's Lines:
"It's strange... Normally I wouldn't be this sure about myself when it comes to stuff like this... But with Charles... It feels like I made the right choice... I'm just a little worried... What if I'm not the girl he thought I was...? It's tough to admit, but I don't want him to leave me..."

"Is it really though? We do have a chance to save the island. I know we can do it! It's just a matter of... you know... doing it."

After a Slap on Hyde's face:

"H-How can you even?! I'm not single, Hyde!"

And With Sharaku:

"I don't blame you for having a hard time trusting people... Considering what you've been through, I'm honestly not suprised... It might be difficult for you... But if you try to open up a bit more to someone... Maybe they'll understand... But please... Take it slow... No need to move out of your comfort zone too quickly..."

Links to the threads:

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3001-shattered-pieces-mae

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t2561-a-new-home-charles

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t2623p15-it-s-mae-day-mae-hyde
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:32 pm

Character Name: Joshua Bae
Character Age: 18
Describe the character's voice: Whatever an 18 year old sounds like maybe a little deep?
Character's Lines:

• "YA DUN GOOFED, SHITBOOTS! YA MAD?"

• "Jesus Christ, you are sure one ugly motherfucker. People, this is the face that only a mother would love. No wonder why he tries so hard to be an edgelord. I wonder he was bullied a lot in high school?"

• "KILL US? THEN DO IT, FAGGOT! I BET YOU CAN'T EVEN KILL A FLY!"

• "LET'S GO, MOTHERFUCKER!"

• "ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TAKING A FUCKING DUMP NOW? GET OUT HERE AND HELP US OUT!"

Link to the thread: https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3077p45-bloody-academy
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:48 pm

Hehe.. Might as well. I might do more latter but these three are the ones I always felt the strongest about for some reason.

Character Name: Jack Rannells
Character Age: 17
Character gender: M
Describe the character's voice: Excitable and slightly deep, thinks what he is saying is the coolest thing ever.
Character's Lines:

1. "Protecting the world from the shadows that plague it at every turn! We brave heroes fight for the souls within! With the strength of a Chariot! True Self Sentai Personanger... RED"

(gah that is LONGER then I thought heh)

2. "Let's go! Lights of Dino S.W.A.T. Mystic Master Samurai Ultra Mega Supercharge Mode... ACTIVATE!"

3. ''Everyone keeps telling me I need to stop living in the shadows of my heros... But what you don't understand is that I'm not in the shadow, I'm the one casting the shadow. I am the Red Ranger, the most recent Red Ranger, and I will inherit the Red Legacy. I made it here by my own force of will, by carving my own path, not by fallowing in the path of those who came before me... I'm not living in anyone's shadow Mae, I'm just the most recent person to be in the lime light...''

Link to the thread: The last one is from this thread https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3107-resolve-jack-rannells

The first two are from this thread https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3004p90-jack-s-development-hell-prime-awakening
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:02 pm

Might as well join in. I might do one for Quinn myself but feel free if you wanna try.

Character Name: Quinn Ayers
Character Age: 16
Character gender: Non-binary
Character accent (if any):  Slight welsh accent (It's there but it's not too noticeable)
Describe the character's voice (soft, piercing, high-pitched, etc.? Do they have any speaking quirks?): Sounds like a young girl, and it slightly cracks sometimes when they're speaking. Like someone who had just started testosterone after relying on their own estrogen for their entire life, or a boy going through puberty. But this crack isn't too loud or doesn't stop their sentences, they still have a smooth voice aside from it cracking when they're scared or yelling. Although it does sound like a feminine voice, it still has tastes of masculinity, meaning it is almost perfectly androgynous and doesn't give away their assigned at birth sex.
Character's Lines:

- "Yes, lets go my shadow, let us fight. A battle between us is a battle of wits, and it is sure to be fun for the both of us. I hope we can settle this once and for all."

-"It is in our nature, which is why-"” Quinn would jump in front of the ice attack flying towards Jack, opening their parasol to protect him from it. "I'll still try my best to beat you. And I'll protect them in the process."

-'I’ll never forget you, and you will always be apart of me, so why don’t we just get along for now and work together to make this world a better place for the both of us? Matter of fact, let's make it a better world for everyone; I mean, that is in our nature, eh? I promise to work harder from now on, so thank you.'

Link to the thread: https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t2791p45-quinn-s-twisted-sanctuary
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:47 pm

Shunnosuke Kurosawa

Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:01 pm

Just did these for fun.

Shunnosuke Kurosawa

Jack Rannels

( Yes I stole the color things from Dessy ;-; )
I can't believe I said that out loud...
I'm sick and tired so sorry these suck.
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:23 am

Character Name:Kira Kira
Character Age:19
Character gender:Female
Character accent (if any):None
Describe the character's voice:Somewhat deep but not too much, very laid back when calm and very loud when angry. She has no formal education so take that as you will.
Character's Lines:

1-"Assholes!They better be ready for a beat down!"

2-"Dumb kid?Alright metal head, you're asking for it!"

3-"You're pretty good too, Monado boy.

4-"Gimme a break."

Link to the thread:
https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3516p105-grand-celebration-eirinian-mass-awakening(Line 1:Page 2, Line 2:Page 4 and Line 3:Page 8 )
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:32 am

I apologize for this...

Quinn Ayers

Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:54 am

I know you said you imagined them sounding like Yukari, but I don't sound like her, so....

Kira Kira

Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:04 am

Another female request cause we need more~
Also like, Naomi did a 10/10 job with Quinn just saying.

Character Name: Shadow Theda Malice
Character Age: 17ish
Character gender: Female
Character accent (if any): She has a Japanese accent that is noticeable but doesn't get in the way of her English.
Describe the character's voice (soft, piercing, high-pitched, etc.? Do they have any speaking quirks?): She's overall very happy, picture never stopping from being happy times two. She isn't high pitched but she does sound like a school girl in some aspects. She also drags out words in singsongy voices occasionally
Character's Lines:

This one would probably be in a shadowfied voice:
-"I'm tired of watching you ruin our life! I'm gonna become the only Theda, and fix everything to broke!"

Right after killing her original self:
- "Why couldn't you accept me? We could've fixed our life. Why do you have to be so thickheaded?! (pause) No matter, I'm the original now. I promise I'll live my (pause) our life for you."

Regretful yet still cheerful:
-"Plus I haven't actually killed anyone besides Theda, and I don't think I could do it to anyone who's innocent again, and that's why I'm glad Nyarlathotep is not around to tell me what to do. Theda was too young to die, and I regret ending her life because she refused to see the world for how it really was. If I could take back what I would, I would happily do it."

Actual crying, dying Theda:
-"I am grateful... grateful that he gave me life... but I can't help but feel guilty for the way I came about this power... Killing my original self, who in no way deserved to die. She was so innocent, she just was a bit moody is all. That's the reason I left... I didn't want to kill anyone anymore. So you had an advantage on me, you had the intention to kill me."

Wee final words, crying but happy:
- "Goodnight old friend. We're going to go on an adventure. And at the end, we're going to see Theda again. Then I can finally tell her I'm sorry."

Link to the thread:

First two: https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t2489-rabbit-roulette-awakening-of-shadow-theda
Next one: https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3264-mommy-dearest-fight-the-mother
Final two: https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3401-the-last-mission-theda
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:54 am

Character Name: Cyrus Abaddon
Character Age: 19
Character accent (if any): British
Describe the character's voice: Slightly deep, but not overly so.

Character's Lines:

1)"Do you want anything to drink? My treat."

2)"Those "civilians" clearly knew what they were doing. The Maiden's still alive, isn't she?"

3) (In an irritated voice) "Yes yes yes yes, Lux is a wonderful leader, praise be unto her and other various pleasantries, can we please just change subject now?!.

4) (In a tired voice) "Entry number 17: After six whole days of soul-rending effort and dedication, I have finally reached a conclusion regarding my Persona: ... I don't know jack shit."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! Empty

Back to top Go down

Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next