Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!

Go down 
+11
Lost
Jerry
Moonie
Salmane
Drea
GioGio
Quinny
AkaJack
Shunny
Godai
Paige
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:03 am

Character Name: Daiki Tanaka
Character Age: 19ish
Character gender: Male
Character accent (if any): None
Describe the character's voice: His voice not deep or high. He’s probably a tenor. Exaggerate everything. He is a drama king that speaks like every word he says is important and every person must hear him. Still, his voice does have a slight lilt that makes it sound like he’s laughing while he speaks. He does tend to slur sounds together when the last letter of one word makes the same sound as the first letter of the next (“whatime” instead of “what time”). Do not take him too seriously. Treat his words as a joke, but one that only Daiki is in on. He usually always sounds happy.
Character's Lines:
“How can people live with such a dull thing? There has to be more to life than just this simple place and these tacky clothes. If only the world would open their eyes and see that there is so much more they could be doing. I implore all my fellow classmates to join my cause and bring our society into the light. If we want the world to become more enduring and show it the way to eternal beauty, we must act now. The process may be long and will be filled with much hardship, but we are the only ones who can accomplish the task. Yes, us; the generation of dreamers with the greatest advancements the world has to offer. We are the ones who can change the world, and so it falls onto each of us to do our duty. The first step to changing the world is to get all the female students skirts shortened.”

“Luck most likely, and the wills of the gods. Maybe it was always supposed to be this way. Prehaps I was always supposed to turn out this way and it was just chance that I was born to you and Mother. I suppose we would never know unless we asked, would we?”

“Don’t worry about it. Right now there is just a little fight between the gods and they are letting their emotions get the best of them. When they make up, everything will be okay again. Until then, how about we make paper cranes to wish for everyone’s well being and happiness.”

“I believe we just need to love this world and everything will work out. Of course, not everyone will get along, but that doesn’t change that we live in such a lovely place. I think your obsession can be forgiven just this once. Don’t you agree?”
Link to the thread:https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t727-it-s-time-to-change-the-world-open
https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1184-oblivious-hopeful-and-going-crazy-awakening
https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t739-just-passing-by-open
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:05 am

Character Name: Kaede Tanaka (NPC under Daiki)
Character Age: 9ish
Character gender: Female
Character accent (if any): None
Describe the character's voice: High-pitched, and volume control issues. Constantly swapping between being very quiet and getting loud when she is excited. Her words slur together very badly. She is still understandable, but her sentences sound like a single word. Most of her phrases should sound like she is singing and distracted by the fact that the sky exists.
Character's Lines:
“Focus. Naoki is starting to scare me with all this talk about the end of the world and Hideki is being more quiet than usual. Mommy and Daddy aren’t telling me anything about what is going on. To make it all worse, you’re acting as if nothing is happening. I’m really scared.”

“I will protect Daiki when we get to the top. He has nothing to fear while Kaede is here.”

((Cute, adorable, sleepy mumbling. Get creative))

Link to the thread:https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1184-oblivious-hopeful-and-going-crazy-awakening
https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t811-i-want-it-all-lorielle
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:17 pm

Well, here you go, Jin

Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:45 pm

Character Name: Caestus
Character Age: N/A - but he's modeled after a 20 year-old.
Character accent (if any): None really.
Describe the character's voice (soft, piercing, high-pitched, etc.? Do they have any speaking quirks?) His voice is not all that deep... think Gaara from Naruto, if that gives you any indication. Just make him sound a bit more mature... If that makes any sense.
Character's Lines:
"Yeah... I'm sure this is the right thing to do... He wants four back, and that's what he'll get..."

"What you two are saying is true... He's gone through a lot... And perhaps this all could be avoided had Yachiru not sent Four like a lamb to the slaughter like he did... The kings... are just tools to him. Chess pieces. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm sure even Yatagarasu realises this... But he's so blinded by hate and anger towards us that... well, he's lost his common sense. Poor kid."

"Well, he just got Four... I would say a mix of both. He's not too pleased with us, right now... He seems to think that we're only doing this to save our own skin..."

Link to the thread: https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3637-a-trade-to-die-for
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 7:24 pm

Character Name: Rin Akinyi
Character Age: 20
Character accent (if any): American 'Yankee' accent
Describe the character's voice (soft, piercing, high-pitched, etc.? Do they have any speaking quirks?): Eccentric, upbeat, and loud normally, fearful, despair filled, and depressed otherwise.
Character's Lines:
"Yoooooooooooo! White guuuuuuuuuy! Wait up! Yo! Was up man? Hey, how about me and you go and find the adrenaline rush of the century! You gotta know a fun place, right? I won't take no for an answer, aight? We gotta go do something that'll make our hearts burst! My entertainment and life are in your hands, aight? Now give me a heart attack already!"

"Tell me where Asha Vatishta is... Tell me now or your life will become forfeit, Angel. Don't lie to me... I am in no mood to deal with any of your angel crap and event rules. He was gone... Gone from that world! TELL ME NOW OR YOU'LL DIE!"

"I'll never forget you though... You're apart of me no matter where you are... No 'mother' can deny me that... I love you, Asha Vatishta... You're my patron... I'll live your wish the best a person like me can... This isn't our farewell... Only a bow until our next performance..."

Link to the thread: https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t2418-a-new-look-sure-why-not-open-to-2

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3180-despair-consumes-all

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3354-an-eternal-farewell-the-reversed-lover-s-final-bow[/color]
Back to top Go down
Markafoi

PostSubject: Jack Rannells Recording   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:12 pm

Not a chance that I wouldn't give this one a go.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 7:22 pm

HAHA! Thank you! X3 you have done a wonderful job my new friend.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:03 pm

Character Name: Nilo 'Red' Lockwood
Character Age: 15
Character accent (if any): Slight Icelandic
Describe the character's voice (soft, piercing, high-pitched, etc.? Do they have any speaking quirks?) Soft, polite, cute... He's a shota, so... Shota voice...
Character's Lines:
"... I do not know who or what you are... But you wear my face as if it was yours... We shared pain... For what reason I cannot fathom but we are connected... That much can be deduced... You're no less the real one than I... I don't know if this is a dream or... Some... Altered reality... But... I'm not from here... You are... So... You're the real me here, right? ... You can rest now... I'll take care of you... Promise..."

"He had a chance... But... 'They' favored me? Who is 'they'... This is so... Surreal... I-I don't know who you were... But... I'm going to find out what you meant, okay? I-I'm going to find out what you meant... Promise..."

Link to the thread: https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t2024p30-the-pale-writer-nilo-s-awakening
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:49 pm

Character Name: Naomi Epona
Character Age: 17-18 (she aged over the course of the plot)
Character accent (if any): Not an accent, but she does have a slightly “ghetto” dialect (if that makes sense)
Describe the character's voice Naomi does not shout, but her natural speaking voice does sound loud (unless she is embarrassed or intimidated, in which case it gets soft). Her pronunciation is very sharp, emphasizing “t” and “k” sounds especially. However, her “d” and “t” are dull, to the point of sounding nearly identical. Her dialect gets stronger the more angry she is. When she is calm, it should be near unnoticeable.
Character's Lines:
“Humans aren’t good or bad, you know. We aren’t anything. We’re just trying to live our lives and get through our days. We have no need for the supernatural or the world to need heroes to save it. It may not be an impressive existence, but it is a good one. It’s simple and it’s grand to us. Ananke, I hope you can find that too.”

“You guys are awfully loud. You never realize how sensitive your hearing is until you’ve heard the the sound of nothingness. It kind of reminds me of the ocean.”

“You’re right. I am an outsider. I don’t know what happened, but you’re right about the other thing regardless. I can speak to Beep because it’s my special skill. I’m one of those people. But… I’m still a good person. I’m still the same Naomi you’ve known up until now. I haven’t changed. I’m still the Naomi that’s your friend. I’m sorry, Beep. I never meant to lie or hide it. I just… never found the right words to tell you. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Please, don’t hate me.”

“So, is this the full circle part of my life? I remember now. You were there at the very beginning. It was a dream. Then I was here when that door called my name. So now… what happens? Is this the end, or just a different kind of beginning. Maybe none of those. Maybe it means something I can't even comprehend. You were all always there. Beyond the blue doors, waiting to see what we would do to save the world.”

“You’re my friend? Bullshit you are, and you just proved you aren’t. Friend’s listen to and respect the other person’s wishes. You spitting in the face of my wishes only makes it clear that you’re too pigheaded to listen to anyone but that little voice in your head that keeps making shitty decisions. Maybe this is news to you, but you don’t get a say in how other people run their lives or how they feel. You don’t get to tell me that you’re going to ‘stay no matter what’ when I ask you to leave. If you have even the tiniest shred of decency or some semblance of self preservation that doesn’t want me to beat the living shit out of you, then get the fuck out of here right now and don’t come back. You have no idea what you’ve done and how much you’ve screwed up. Let me make one thing very clear to you: we’ve never been friends. The only reason I’ve put up with you until now is because we shared a mutual goal. Honestly, I don’t even care about that anymore. Your actions have screwed over an entire world and someone I care about. You do all that and still have the balls to think you get to even pretend that we’re friends? Don’t make me laugh. I’m going to tell you this one more time: Move your ass and get the hell out of here. Next time, I won’t be so polite about it.”

Link to the thread:https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3077-bloody-academy
https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1952-all-work-and-no-play-beep
https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3113-the-new-world-naomi
https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t2010-naomi-s-stolen-identity-prime-awakening
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 3:14 am

Character Name: Azami Aihara
Character Age: 19
Character Gender: Female
Character Accent: Slight Japanese accent. Nothing too noticeable.
Voice Description: Low in pitch. Gruff in a forced and fake sort of "acting tough" way, though sounding real enough to potentially come across as intimidating if she wanted to. Typically comes across as mildly irked with a no-nonsense, serious kind of demeanor. She's tsundere, so feel free to use the voices of characters from that archetype as inspiration.
Character's Lines:

Lachesism
"Don't tell me... Am I still in that weird ass dream?"
"C...Cr--crushing me... Can...can't breathe..."
"Weirdo, huh? Yeah... I suppose I am." (last part of line said with a subdued, but excited laugh)
"I'm Azami. Azami Aihara."

Azami-Nozomi
"Time for a lesson in humility! Persona!"
""You think this is real funny, huh?! Am I some kinda joke to you?"
"Nozomi Kichida... You're wrong. Wrong, and stupid, and naive just like them."

Longing for Lauderdale
"Human, god, or demon... It doesn't matter what that thing is. It's nothing without me."
"Alright. That's enough Joshua. Either the Rinna you knew is dead or she never existed in the first place."
"Use your head Rinna or else you're gonna go from being a dumb bitch to a dead one."
"You said it yourself, didn't you? You don't want to live in the society we live in, you find it hard to keep going on... In other words, you're just like Joshua and I, aren't you?"

(Feel free to pick and choose which lines you want to act.)
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 3:15 am

Character Name: Maria Woodsworth
Character Age: 18
Character accent (if any): Refer to Character Voice
Describe the character's voice (soft, piercing, high-pitched, etc.? Do they have any speaking quirks?) Make your best judgement from these voices.

1, 2, 3, 4

Character's Lines: "I will. At your funeral. Andraste."

"S-sorry about that. L-let's get started..."

"C-could you give me a m-moment? I... I don't feel ready..."

"My safety is irrelevant, your Majesty. I am a tool to serve the city and the government. We continue onward and secure your brother."

"Stop, in the name of the Queen. Identify yourself."

Link to the thread: https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t4840p15-kiss-kiss-kissing-booth-visit-worlds-collide-event#52245

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t4596p60-bats-in-the-belfry-nighttime-part-2-event
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 3:55 am

oh whoops doggo died nvm

Last edited by Moonie on Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 10:22 pm

Character Name: Dogzami
Character Age: 3 (Dog Years)
Character Accent: Thick Japanese accent, but she's also a dog, so...
Voice Description: Just make barking noises into your microphone.
Character's Lines: Does it really matter in a case like this?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:07 am

Character Name: Shadow Rita Arisato
Character Age: Ancient
Character accent (if any): nope
Describe the character's voice (soft, piercing, high-pitched, etc.? Do they have any speaking quirks?) Literally just Cristina Vee doing a tomboy voice
Character's Lines: "Zzzz..."
Link to the thread: https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t5970-dulceangel
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:21 am

Character Name: Piper Ronnie Pisa
Character Age: 19
Character Accent: Thicc Italian asscent.
Voice Description: Look up "pizza delivery girl" on Pornhub and just try really hard to mimic a voice from the first video you click on. Mix in a bit of Tormented One for good measure too if you feel like it.
Character's Lines: "Pizza is a dish best served boneless."
"♫PIZZA PASTA PUT IT IN A BOX♫"
"Pizza is the only thing that has purpose... Nothing else matters to me."
"Welcome to DeepDish-Deadline! I'm your lovely host Piper and I can say without a doubt that passion is in the air!"
"u want sum fucc Guest?"
"Wanna smoke on my pipe?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!   Persona New Arcana:: Live Action! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Persona New Arcana:: Live Action!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next