Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:09 am

"Well... So do I. It really pains me not being able to help out as much as I would like..." Mae said in a somber tone. "Thanks, Hyde. I'm glad you got my back covered. I'll help you out as well, in any way I can. So, just say the word, and I'll come running." Yeah, Hyde did really care for his friends, much like Mae did, although... he showed it in a different way than she did. "The only thing that really bothers me is... Why us?" None of them had really asked to be involved... yet they were mercilessly dragged in... Not a very pleasant deal... "I want to save Azores. It's my home now. And I won't let the Primordials end it." And it was all thanks to her friends. They made life here that much better. She owed a lot to them.

"Hyde!? You okay?!" Mae rushed over to her friend's side, helping him back up. "You have to be careful, alright?" He really needed to stop and think for a second before acting. Had he done so, he would've aimed away from the entrance... That way, he wouldn't have to get hurt by failing... "You really are reckless, sometimes." She chuckled happily. Hyde did sort of remind Mae of Ayane... in a sense...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 11:00 am

Hahah, I’m fine. On to the next event, the beanbag slide. We are going to go up those big steps where the line is and slide down a bean bag! It kind of looks scary, but it’ll be fun. “ Hyde would say as he took Mae’s hand with gleeful laughter ads he led the way to the other ride. After getting on Line, he let go of her hand and rubbed his chin. “Why us? Umm…. Fate? Or chance….. some would say its preordained, but from my friend Naomi… it could have been anyone.. but it’s us…and it’s up to us to step up to the plate. The funny thing about this responsibility…we can’t simply ignore it.” Hyde would then look at Mae. “If we do… is over..for everyone….
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:48 pm

"Beanbag Slide?" Mae asked with a raised eyebrow. It didn't take her long before she noticed it however. "Oh! You mean that one right? Sure, let's go!" Mae smiled happily, and dragged Hyde with her.

"All we can really do is make the best of it and hope it works. The world... kinda depends on us. Sure, it's difficult and harsh... But there's nothing bad that doesn't bring anything good with it in the long run. After all, without this... I wouldn't have met you or any of my other friends here... and we probably wouldn't be as close as we are today." Mae's optimism was unwavering. "It might seem a bit weird for me to be this optimistic in a time like this... But if we don't believe we can do it, then we just won't be able to." Was Hyde really in need of a peptalk? Not really, but she gave him one anyway. Who knows, it might end up doing SOMETHING. And anything positive, whether big or small, would make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:02 pm

Hyde hummed and nodded his head as he put both feet in the bean bag. " wow, i think i said something similar to that before you know. Optimism is just another word for wishful thinking, something that i do all the time." Hyde would then sit on the edge and got ready to slide down, opening the bag so mae can slide down with hyde. " there is space for one more, hop on in with me. " hyde would say with a big smile on his face. -"dont chicken out now mae chan."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 8:03 am

"Hehe. I guess we have a thing in common then. I like to stay as positive as I can. There's no need to be gloomy and give up. It's at times like these when keeping a positive outlook on things matter the most." She would smile happily at Hyde. "Is it really though? We do have a chance to save the island. I know we can do it! It's just a matter of... you know... doing it." The girl scratched the back of her head sheepishly. Saving the archipelago and the world was certainly easier said than done. But they had to keep trying. They were given this role for a reason. It would be a shame to let it go to waste.

"A-Alright..." Mae said nervously, as she made her way inside the bean-bag next to Hyde. "Now... You ready for this or what?" She would ask, keeping his attention away from her reddening cheeks. The sooner they zoomed down the slide, the better.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:04 pm

‘Ok!!!! And Here We!!!!!!!”” Suddenly the attendant gives the couple a light push down the slide. ‘ gooo!!! Hyde would say as he and mae were being pushed down. It was a pretty nice thrill, only lasted for a few seconds at best, but Hyde still managed to enjoy himself. However, he didn't get out of the bag just yet lifting up his side and smiling as he got up. “ Was that fun? Because were going to have even more by doing that beanbag hopping race over there. “ There was quite a few people there and Mae and hyde already had a bean bag to jump in. “ Looks like were going to be close together for a while, i hope you don't mind mae chan. “ Hyde would say with a wink. Hopefully, they would go on over to the starting line.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:59 am

"Ehehe. It was really fun, I have to admit." Mae chuckled happily with a big smile on her face. She looked over at where Hyde was pointing at. "A... Beanbag race? Looks fun... I guess. Why not? Let's try it at least." She would shrug lightly, before freezing in place, looking at Hyde with a big frown.

*SMACK!*

For a moment, everything and everyone went silent as Mae gave Hyde a slap right across his right cheek. "H-How can you even?! I'm not single, Hyde!" What he had said came across as a little perverted. At least... from Mae's point of view. Considering it was Hyde, that might not have been his true intention. Everyone was now looking at the two being awkwardly stuck in a beanbag...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Hyde was a bit shocked and surprised that he was smacked like that.  He didn't know why he was smacked did he say something wrong? this was definitely a moment of confusion for him and he was hit pretty hard as he rubbed the side of his face that he was smacked with was a bit red. Though when Mae mentioned the fact that he wasn't single, he quickly got  the message

It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 Tumblr_nocxr02rH91u5vo0ko1_500

i didn't mean anything by it at all! I was just teasing i didn't know you would take it so seriously!"  Though Hyde calmed down a bit and looked down a little bit while rubbing his face. Sorry.... maybe we shouldn't do the bean bag race....or you can do it without me and i'll wait. " Hyde would say as he stepped out of the bean bag while rubbing the side of his face.  "
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:27 pm

"Oh, you were just teasing? OH I'M SO SORRY! ...I went a little too far there, didn't I?" Mae looked at Hyde apologetically. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have slapped you like that. A-Anyway, how about we go grab something to eat? I dunno about you, but I'm famished." Trying to brush off the fact that a big, red hand was left on Hyde's cheek. Her Handprint. "W-What do you wanna eat?! Eh...hehe...he..." She scratched the back of her head, avoiding eye-contact, obviously panicked. "It's my treat... That's the least I could do to apologize for that... misshap." At least now she knew that he could be a bit of a tease sometimes. Good to know.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:35 pm

Hyde pouted and rolled his eyes. He was still upset , but he wasn't going to hold a grudge against mae. "It's ok, maybe i sounded a bit vulgar or something back there, but i didn't mean any harm about it at all " Hyde ended up smiling in the end, no longer rubbing the slap. Maybe that was his punishment or something, but this was supposed to be a fun day. "Well, something small that we can afford work quite nicely, how about a hotdog stand? I mean, with all of these events going on, there is sure to be a hotdog stand around.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 pm

"I just over-reacted a bit, that's all." Mae said, keeping an apologetic look on her face, like a kid who just broke the window with his soccer-ball. "No hard feelings, right?" Hopefully that slap didn't hurt him too much... "Hotdogs? Sure. I haven't had one in quite a while. Hopefully my taste for them hasn't changed since then. You lead the way, Romeo." Mae giggled gleefully. Hyde had a positive effect on her. That smile he displayed made Mae forget all about the exchange earlier. Of course, they were here to have fun. Why should a little mis-understanding like that spoil their enjoyment? No reason at all. Everything was moving along pretty well, all things considered. Hopefully they could keep this up. After all, Hyde was a nice guy. Just a bit awkward at times. That was something she just had to get used to... And she would, with time.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:04 pm

Yea yea, no hard feelings. It's not like i'm going to hold it against you or something. I'm not like that." Hyde couldn't be too angry at Mae for too long, plus, he was here to have fun." After walking to the hotdog stand, Hyde would place his order. "I would like a chilli dog please." Hyde would say with a bright smile as he turned to Mae" Have you ever had a chilli dog before? I always though that getting the plain ones weren't exciting enough so i always try something pretty new when i can, though..relish....had a very strange taste to me. " Hyde unintentionally shivered when he mentioned relish, perhaps it was a food group he didn't enjoy too much.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:46 pm

"Phew... I was worried you'd hate me for that..." Mae said, giving a sigh of relief before she followed Hyde over to the hot-dog stand. "Heh... I guess I'll take a Chili dog as well." She would give Hyde a quick wink before taking out her wallet, paying for both Hyde's and her own hot-dog.

It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 Large
"You gotta live a little, right?"

So, he was always up to trying new things, even when it came to food... Maybe she should have him test-taste her meals someday? That'd be something.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:04 pm

Hate is a pretty strong word were.... way to similar for us to be hating each other, you know? If i haven't said it before, your boyfriend is a pretty lucky guy. " Hyde would say with a nice smile as he took a big bite into his hotdog. "mmmm this is pretty good! How does yours taste?" Hyde would wonder if she was having a bit of difficulty with the chilly dog. " It's pretty big and your mouth is kind of small. I dont know if you are the posh type that eats with a knife and a fork with meals like this, but i won't judge if you want to cut it into fours or something.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:18 pm

"Yeah... I guess it kind of is. You know? We are kind of similiar you and me... In some ways." Mae looked off into the distance as the wind toyed with her ponytail... When he mentioned her boyfriend, she would smile sheepishly. "You really think so?" Mae asked curiously. She trusted Hyde's opinion on things, and he was a rather great guy to hang out with... "Not bad... Not bad at all." Mae said, with a little tear in her eye... It was soooo spicy... But she couldn't show any weakness to Hyde. Not now. "I can eat it pretty much in any way." Mae answered with a light shrug as she took another bite out of the chili-dog. The weather was actually really nice... "So... How are things going for you on the romance end then? Found yourself a girl or guy yet?" She'd ask curiously. She had told him about her boyfriend. Now it was his turn. Fair's fair, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next