Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Die In A Fire (Hyde)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Die In A Fire (Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 3:36 pm

The DJ stormed out of the store she was previously in, the loud and angry shout of a man throwing an insult at her before she got out of the store's ear shot. The DJ's face was red, her eyes bewildered and angry as she stomped down the street, people cautiously moving out of her way as she progressed down the street. A younger man and woman had dashed out of the store, calling for the DJ as they both dashed in the opposite direction of the girl, having not noticed her or the direction she had stormed down.

She began running after a while, running wildly through Penecia with seemingly aimless needs. She didn't stop until she came to settle at a park she commonly found herself in. What? Was this place tied to her or something? She glared at everything before kicking a near by tree hard enough to make it shiver. She huffed, not feeling the obvious bruising on the foot before walking over to the a familiar bench and sitting down on it. She wasn't left alone for very long as an obviously Japanese woman came to sit next to the DJ, her beauty matching traits the DJ had perfectly.

Die In A Fire (Hyde) KimonoGirl_1496

"... You only make things harder on us when you do things like this. It'd be so much easier if you just came home, Rin." the woman said in a calm and almost chastising voice. The DJ gritted her teeth before she stood up suddenly, glaring at the woman with teary eyes.

"And do what!? Live the pathetic and sleazy life you do!? I told thousands of times I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE YOU!" the DJ shouted back at the woman, she in turn only shaking her head lightly, tapping the fan she held against her knee gently.

"You act as if I am a whore, Rin. What our family did in the past is in the past. You know I've been doing the best I can to fix the wrongs that have been done. Why do you hold that against me so?" she said with a light sigh, her head looking towards the city over scape with a light sigh. She hadn't planned for Rin to find her and her ex-husband in town... They had both planned to leave once she was out of the hospital but... Plans had changed drastically.

"It's not that! Its never been that! You just want me to be like you! To not be a failure at life! UGH! Just let me be me! I don't want to be like you! I don't want to be stuck in the same mundane cycle every day!" the DJ retorted with another yell, stamping her bruised foot on the ground which only caused her to yelp in pain. She sat back down on the bench, looking down at her bruised foot with a quiet curse.

"... I don't understand where I went wrong with you... I thought I did everything right, and here you are, repelling me at every turn I try to help you..." the woman said with a light sigh and frown, opening the fan to fan herself lightly.

"... I'm not some druggy or alcoholic, mom... All I want to do is see if I can really have a future at music... And you and dad don't even try and pretend to be supportive... You've been in business your entire life! You know just as well as he does that I have a really good chance at this... Why can't you just try and think about what I want for once...?" the DJ said with a sigh of her own, glancing up at the city over pass with a huff before standing up, turning away from her mother.

"... Rin... We just want the best for you. Artists don't stay pure for long. Yes, it must be very exciting to be 'famous' and all... But you must be logical, yes? You may become a hit success, but what then? You'll just end up falling and your 'friends' won't be anywhere to help you. Family is thicker than blood, Rin. We want you to be successful in a way that will never back fire on you." the DJ's mother said while standing up herself, still fanning herself gently. Her words stang as the DJ heard them. She knew of the horror storied that the tabloids made for failing musicians and actors. But she wanted this life... Why couldn't she have it...?

"T-That won't happen to me... C-Calvin and Mallory would never leave me in the dirt... They've been a better family than you and dad have ever been!" the DJ retorted as she span around, glaring at her mother. The DJ knew her mom was using her mind games to make her feel this way. She knew about the control she wanted over the only thing she could salvage from her failed marriage. She wouldn't let that happen... She'd never let that happen.

The two continued their back and forth squabble, the DJ becoming more and more flustered as her mother's mind games seemed to be taking over the DJ's thoughts. She couldn't ever win a fight with her mom... Her mom knew just what to say to confuse and hurt the DJ in ways her dad could never do... It hurt... And before long the DJ was staving off tears as she only glared at her mother.

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:37 pm

Hyde was walking around penencia as usual, he just came out of work from working at Egodawa sushi restaurant and had some leftover sushi that he packed for himself in a small container. He ended a little early, due to the fact that he was there since this morning, but he really wanted to hang out in the park and maybe enjoy his meal in peace. Though, he did notice someone talking to another person. Kind of looked like twins in some kind of way but the word mom was eliminating that possibility.
“oh, its DJ”
Though, Hyde felt like she looked distressed almost as if she was crying. Though, he kind of wanted to save her from this, but he felt that he didn’t want to interrupt. Hyde then quickly walked on over with one of the flyers of the Egodawa sushi restaurant and walked over with a friendly smile.

Die In A Fire (Hyde) 14%2B-%2B1

“Hi there, I’m sorry to interrupt, but I was wondering if you two would like to stop by the egodawa sushi restaurant sometime? We have lunch specials and we serve a combination of Chinese and Japanese cuisine as well. “ Hyde would then extend a flyer. In his head, he was like “should I have done that?” Though, Hyde felt he had to do something, if anything at all.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:19 am

The mother and child continued their bickering, the DJ slowly becoming incoherent as she couldn't speak with out one of the tears falling out. She wouldn't cry in front of her mother... There was no way she would let her have that satisfaction over her. She'd stay strong no matter what... She wouldn't falter... She wouldn't let her get anything from her... That was a fact.

"Come now, dear. You know I mean best. Just give up your frivolous 'adventure' of sorts and come home. You'll live a wonderful life with us, yes? There's no point in continuing on this journey of insanity. Just come home, please." the woman said with a light smile on her face, doing her best to convince Rin to come home. It couldn't be to troublesome, right? There was no way her daughter would just walk away from such an offer... Not this time, at least.

"Now, co-" the DJ's mother had started only to be interrupted by a red haired man. The DJ recognized him instantly, a confused look across her face as she looked up at him. The DJ's mom on the other hand was taken aback by the teen's sudden appearance, closing her fan to look at the teen with a light glare of malice. She wasn't happy he interrupted her... If it wasn't for formalities, she had slapped him right then and there.

"No. No thank you, young man. Now, please scurry on along to... 'Present' your fliers to someone else that isn't insulted by your pathetic appearance." she said curtly and cruelly, waving the boy off returning to look at the DJ, though, it seemed she had slipped a few words she should have kept to herself. Darn her tongue... The DJ sniffed lightly, a sly grin on her face as she glared at her mother.

"... You really haven't changed at all, have you?" she said with a light laugh, wiping the tears from her eyes as she grinned at her mother. To think she almost fell for her lies... Heh, there was no way. She'd never bow down to her mother's sly words... She'd never fall for their disgusting falsities.

"I assure you it... Was only a... Er, mispronunciation?" the DJ's mother said with a light glare of her own towards te teen. If it wasn't for him, she'd have succeeded with an A+! With flying colors! With everything she wanted... Grr... She'd go to this restaurant and have her... 'Helpers' show the business not to interfere with Akiyama business... They'd learn to fear their name...

"Just, stop mom. I'm not coming home... Not unless you learn to care about me enough to change." the DJ said simply, sighing and crossing her arms. She was tired now... Emotionally drained by the day of torment. The DJ simply sighed and looked away from her fuming mother, the latter having her fan open to hide the snarl on her face. It would be wise for Hyde to not address her... Who'd know what torment she'd rain down upon him...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:39 pm

“Oh, that’s totally fine. I think I’ll take your advice miss. “ Hyde would say with a bright smile as he went off with the same approach to another individual that passed by. That person seemed to be a regular as well, he was supposed that this lady didn’t know anything about the egodawa sushi restaurant. ‘hahaha, of course…” The guy knew hyde, Hyde served as a waiter and a chef as well, Hyde can be multi-talented with the utmost courtesy. Though, he didn’t know how to handle people like that, he would usually let Shun handle people like that .
Though, Hyde was conducting his flyer giving not too far away from them and giving a good reaction, as well as getting a good concentration of people over to where Dj and her mom were arguing. If this woman cared about appearances, then maybe it wouldn’t have been best to continue this any further at least not for the time being. Hyde tried his best to not to seem as if he was doing this on purpose, even though he was.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:11 pm

It seemed the mother of the DJ had failed in her endeavors. She was obviously not happy with the outcome, though, she breathed in deeply and closed her fan, her composure back for the moment. She looked at the DJ with one last glare before turning to leave with the poise and grace she boasted in the kimono she wore. She had lost this battle... But an Akiyama never lost the war... And that was an obvious truth. She opened her fan to fan herself as she spoke to the DJ one last time.

Die In A Fire (Hyde) Brunettes%20flowers%20long%20hair%20brown%20eyes%20kimono%20red%20eyes%20anime%20hair%20ribbons%20anime%20girls%20black%20hair%20_www.miscellaneoushi.com_54

"I will allow you to... Continue on your frivolous and pitiful journey, Rin. Though, when the time comes, I hope you will use the brain resting inside your head to make the right decision and come back home with me. I will see you soon, dear daughter." the woman said before walking away, a light glare pointed towards Hyde before she left the park. She'd have a word with that boy... One of her 'helpers' would show him what it meant to fear an Akiyama...

The DJ sighed and watched her mother leave, rubbing her arms lightly as she half limped half walked over to where Hyde was. She'd wait for him to stop talking to whoever before speaking up, a light smile on her tired face. The dude... Kinda helped her out in a pickle even if they just met once before... Heh, friends in odd places, no?

"Hey... Thanks, man... You... You really helped me there, ya know?" the DJ said with a grateful nod of her head. She didn't know what would have happened if Hyde hadn't intervened when he did. The gratitude was obvious as the DJ spoke, her smile warming more as she spoke.

"Ya know, I didn't know mermen where capable of such courageous feats. My mom's part dragon, ya know." the DJ said with a light laugh, rubbing the back of her head as she spoke. She hoped her mother didn't do anything to drastic... She'd have to warn Hyde later... No point in having her savior get bashed by some freaks...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:26 pm

Hyde looked at Dj with a small frown. “What’s wrong with your leg? Did you sprain your ankle or something? Maybe you shouldn’t be on it for too long then. “Hyde insisted that he offered some sort with his shoulder and walked her to the nearest bench. Dj didn’t ask for it, but Hyde had his fair share of injuries, he didn’t want it to get worse before it gets better. Afterwards, Hyde would give her a playful punch on the shoulder, but it was more than a tap than anything. “Well, you had that “Save me” look in your eyes, so I saved you. Simple right?”

Hyde opened his small lunch box revealing a cool assortment of sushi and a pair of chopsticks at the side. “Well, if she’s a dragon, I’m still a merman. Dragon’s can fly, fearsome creatures, can be beautiful sometimes, but I don’t think that they can’t swim very well. It’s kind of how that argument I overheard with you and her. She can rule the skies, and you can rule the sea. Or rule the town with your music, right?” Hyde would then give Dj a playful wink and take a bite of one of his sushi rolls. “Hungry?”
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:27 pm

Eh eh eh? Dude, really? They where talking about her mother... Ya know, the one who called his appearance pathetic? People where weird... At least this guy was, heh. But eh... He helped her over to a bench in which she didn't protest too much about, sitting down next to him with a light tilt of her head as he talked.

"Nah nah nah... Kinda kicked a tree really hard... My foot's all bruised now, heh... Didn't know my kicks where so deadly~." the DJ said with a light laugh, a happy smile on her face before she sighed, shaking her had lightly as she gave Hyde a weird look. He still said that after all...

"Dude, that's my mom we're talking about. She's a mean 'ol dragon, aight? You know that looks can kill? My mom has looks and the actual ability too kill." the DJ said with a light sigh, shaking her head and looking away from Hyde for the moment, not sure what really to say at the moment. She looked towards Hyde after a moment, a light frown across her face.

"You... You should really be careful though, okay? My mom might do something... Bad to you, okay? I don't want ya getting hurt, aight?" the DJ said with a light sigh, scratching the back of her head before smiling lightly, nodding her head towards Hyde.

"Sure, what'cha got to eat?" the DJ said with a happy smile, very interested in what the sushi chef had in store. Plus... Free food always tasted better than food you bought after all~.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:42 am

Kicked a tree? What? So you’re practicing kick boxing now?  Well, if it helps, it’s the first time I seen a rock star take an interest in that. “ Hyde would say as he nodded his head in agreement. It kind of sounded cool that Dj wanted to know a few self-defense techniques in addition to a few things. “Well, anyone has the actual ability to kill if they put their mind to it ...which is  a little scary to tell you the truth. Though, I’ll keep what you said in mind, didn’t think she would get so angry. Is that how families are like?”
Though, Transitioning to Hyde’s lunch. Hyde opened the container and passed DJ an extra pair of chopsticks. Tada! Eight California roll pieces …and a side of some vegetables and fruit.  Oh ya, and a small piece of steak. Help yourself!”  Hyde thought that it would make DJ at least feel a little bit better, so he didn’t mind if she ate a lot or anything.

Die In A Fire (Hyde) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyaJq-tOZq_oHWEhWbraxGcauGORxLznBs8-ZKJaArZjn9yW6Y
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:13 pm

Wait, what? Kick boxing...? Did kick boxers kick trees or something for practice? The DJ had never heard that before, but er... No, no kick boxing training here... Just, anger induced tree kicking was all. Heh, Hyde was an odd one to say the least... Eh heh, hopefully he would make some sense...?

"No no, I like, kicked a tree because I was angry... Dude, do kick boxers even kick trees for something...?" the DJ asked with a light smirk on her face, tilting her head lightly to the side. Did they really kick trees for training? It seemed to weird to be true, right? Though, the conversation became serious again as the DJ sighed and looked away, tapping a finger against her ear.

"It's not that my mom has the ability too... She has the will too. My mom owns one of the strongest multinational companies in all of the world... And she doesn't use the... Er, nicest methods to get what she wants... Hyde, promise me you'll stay out of her way, okay? I don't want some person I've just met getting hurt because of my psychotic mother..." the DJ said with a light sigh, tapping her ear once more before looking down at the sushi. He was kinda... Really nice to her. Would Dani care? Would he be mad at her for accepting Hyde's help like this? Hopefully not...

"Mm... Sounds good... I'll just take one of the rolls if you don't mind... I don't eat much." the DJ said as she took one of the rolls and began to eat it with the chopsticks. She ate them quite professionally as well, using the chopsticks with masterful ease. It would probably be no surprise with how her mother looked on why she used them so well... But eh, might as well make note of it.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 3:52 pm

Yes, muy thai kick boxing, I heard that their legs are so strong that they shatter the bark of a tree and make it fall with their kick. The legs are that powerful, pretty interesting right I think I have a magazine about it somewhere. “ Though Hyde would then pretty much laugh when DJ said that. I mean, promising to stay out of her way means staying away from you, and I can’t do that…..i just….. Cant….Not if you look like you’re about to cry or something. I mean, only if I can help it, there are some things that I can’t do, but I’ll be there to help when you need me. And….. I think you’ll know when you need me without really knowing it, if that makes any sense.
Hyde nodded his head with a light blush. “”I made it myself, so go ahead. I hope they taste good to you!”
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:32 am

Huh… Guess you learn something new every day, ya know? Well… Regardless, it didn’t matter. Hyde… Er, said things… Why he said them totally escaped the DJ but they totally did and it made her blink. He was so… Odd… Didn’t he know it was beyond dangerous to deal with someone as crazy as her mother? It wasn’t smart… It was just stupid and… Kinda sweet, actually… What was it with people being so super nice in Azores? Was it a fault of theirs or… A really nice gift…

“… Hyde… That’s… Sweet but… It’s not safe. I can’t ask you to help me when my mom could hurt you… You’re still just a kid and I don’t wanna see you bloodied in a ditch, aight? You’re a sweet kid, but I’m not allowing you to get near my mother again, okay?” the DJ said, sighing lightly and shaking her head. Her parents had a way of ruining relationships for her… If Dani ever wanted to meet them… She wouldn’t know what to do, really. The DJ simply shook her head again, staring at Hyde.

“… If you want to be friends, we can… But I don’t want you getting hurt, aight? I ain’t seeing you dead…” the DJ said with a cross of her arms. She was serious in this matter, something strange for her. Hyde had helped her out of a jam and now it was her turn to keep him from dying… It was a bit of an odd trade off but one that was definitely needed. Though, DJ would smile at Hyde’s blush, smiling herself. He really was a sweet kid… She’d make sure he wouldn’t be hurt by her mother… Keep him safe ‘till he wizened up a bit, ya know? The DJ took a bite of the sushi and smiled brightly. It was good, really good for that matter.

"Wow, this is great! Where’d ya learn to make sushi like this? You gotta real talent, kid.” the DJ said with a laugh and another smile before eating the rest of her sushi. She wouldn’t eat any more than the one she picked up though, obviously not very hungry at the moment. She seemed happy though… It seemed the two would become good friends hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 3:57 pm

Hmm well alight. I just hoped that we can all get along, but if you say it’s dangerous…. I’ll stay away..but only!” Hyde would then put up one finger.” Only if you promise that you’ll be ok next time. Didn’t think you were the type of girl to get so worked up, you even injured your ankle. Imagine if you punched the tree instead and hurt your hand would be dangerous for a rock star to injure their jazz hand” Hyde did a small jazz hands notation and chuckled a little bit. He didn’t want to see his new friend get hurt or anything.
Hyde then poked DJ on the nose. “You worry too much, isn’t life all about the thrills , challenges, and good times? Nothing’s going to happen, well….. you know your mom better so I don’t now. But… wishful thinking isn’t a bad thing to have, right?” Though, Hyde got a little excited when Dj mentioned his cooking. “Well, I learned it at the egodawa sushi restaurant. A friend of mine named Kei dropped out of school to prepare to be the successor of it, but I wanted a part time job to make a lil money and help out more. It’s a really good restaurant, and I think my cooking’s improved a lot. My favorite par is the face you just now….the face anyone makes when they eat something good. You know?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:36 am

E-Eh!? Ergh... That was so rude it made the DJ pout as Hyde said that, crossing her arms as she did so. She could have very well kicked that tree in two if she meant too... Her shoes just weren't made for such occasions was all... Yah... Let's go with that and not question it. But still... Hyde made some lick of sense in the end... The DJ would sigh and put on a light smile, nodding her head towards the teen.

"Yah yah... Okay, Hyde. I'll save my jazz hands for my turntables~." the DJ said with a small jazz hands of herself. She actually had never done that before... Weird, huh? You'd think a party person like her would at least have done it once before... Hm, well, to be fare... Whenever she was at a party she was the one playing the music... Made sense, right? Possibly... Er... Yah... B-But hey! No touching... Touching was for, er... Never mind...

"You're reading my words wrong kid, I'm sayin it's safer to be away from a mad woman than too be near her. I like my good thrills but ya see, I'm smart enough to know what's dangerous and what's not." the DJ said tapping Hyde's nose with a light grin, sitting back against the bench and placing the sushi plate on Hyde's lap. She waved a hand towards him, motioning for him to eat his own work.

"Oh shush now... Modesty is over rated, aight? Be a lil boastful, it's good for an undeveloped ego." the DJ said as she stuck out her tongue at Hyde before laughing, glancing around the park with a light nod, looking back at Hyde after a while. "I love it when the crowd cheers when the beat drops... It's so energetic and so happy, ya know? When you're up on stage as a DJ... And you hear that from the crowd... Heh, crack don't got nothin on that." the DJ said with a grin and light laugh. She wondered when she could go on stage next... She missed the rush it gave her.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:16 am

Haha, if only you knew, there so many dangerous things going on nowadays.” It could be that hyde was mentioning the way Azores turned into a sandy wasteland and the fact that the volcano on Malatsu exploded, but there was more to it. Hyde was talking about the whole angel business and whatnot the fact that the primordial were the cause of all of this chaos. Hyde hoped that he and his friends can put a stop to it soon before people got hurt.
“Oh yea, I said rockstar didn’t i? Sorry, you’re a dj! Though, you might have some competition out there if you want to be the best. The wave’s peak has that …ahhh I saw her in a pretty trendy magazine…Jandice right? Know who I’m talking about? Ever play at her club? I think that’s the biggest recognition you’ll get in azores when the owner of the best club in Azores likes your style. Maybe you should test the waters there, get in a fancy magazine, and prove your mom wrong?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:08 am

What...? He knew something, didn't he? The DJ's composure faltered for a moment before it returned to normal. He wasn't at the circus then during that night... He obviously didn't watch the news somehow as well... Wow, these islands where weird, huh? It wasn't like a bloody blood man flipping destroyed the circus after a terrorist attack of all things happened... Where people really that aloof of the event...? It confused the DJ every time... But, uhm... Hm... Pokeage time...

"Heh, yah, I know... Scary stuff is happening now a days, huh? I was there during the circus attack ya know, almost lost my life, lemme tell ya..." the DJ said with a light huff and tap of her chin. The fishing line was cast... Noe it was just time to see if Hyde took the bait. He was a nice kid, but if he knew something, the DJ needed to know... For her own good at the least... She'd help him out in the future too if he needed it, no doubt on that. The DJ was still a good person... Just a bit thirsty for that information maaaang...

"Huh huh huh? You haven't heard of DJ Ri Rain then, huh, kid? Well, I'll have ya know I'm quite famous in America and here. I'm a DJ Idol, somewhat famous already. I mean... I came here just to make my first album. After I'm done, it's on to another tour around Canada then hopefully my first world tour." the DJ said with a light nod of her head, smiling confidently as she crossed her arms. It didn't surprise the DJ that Hyde didn't know about her... After all, it still surprised her so many people knew about the DJ here in Azores. Heh, maybe she'd get a fan outta Hyde~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) Empty

Back to top Go down

Die In A Fire (Hyde)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next