Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:52 pm

Its been pretty tough on the students of Azores, Hyde took it upon himself to make sure that everyone was doing alright. to mask that intention he decided to hang out with them on each and every separate occasion. Today was Mae day, and Hyde invited her out to lounge around in the city. Nothing big was planned, he only said that he wanted to see her and asked her if she could meet him in san malarus. " I wonder if shes too busy, she is an aspiring idol and all that. Hyde would say as he munches on a banana at a bench by the station.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:17 pm

It's Mae Day!
| A Friendly Meeting |

Mae sat in Charles' apartment, reading the first volume of Sgt. Frog on the futon. Charles had gone out to work part time today, so she was all alone for now. Gao had been left in the manager's care, should Mae need to leave for whatever reason while Charles was away, so at least Mae didn't have to worry about Gao all day. The apartment had changed for the better over the last couple of days since Mae had moved in. Everything was pretty much in order, except for a couple of sketches scattered on the floor still. She was right in the middle of a page when the text from Hyde came. // Hm? Who could this be? // Mae thought as she picked up her cellphone, and read the text message. It was from Hyde... She hadn't seen him since that day at the Sushi Resturant. How was he doing? Hopefully good. Well, since she didn't have anything important on the agenda today, she decided to reply.

-- Sure, Hyde. I'd love to see you. I'll meet you at San Malarus Station. --

It was short, but it was all that was really necessary for the occasion. No need to fill it out with a bunch of arbitrary words that were just going to end up being filler for dead air anyway. And with that, she got up after placing her bookmark in the first volume before she got dressed. She looked through her trunk for clothes to wear when she stumbled upon something she hadn't worn in a long time... Her old School Uniform she wore during her time in japan. She tried it on, and Sure enough... It still fit her perfectly. Now, it was due time to leave.

There was a lot of people around the station as per usual. She had come to expect this now, as she had been there on multiple occasions this past week to see Ayane, and everytime she came here, the station was always just as busy... Regardless of time. With a little bit of trouble, she eventually managed to find Hyde sitting on a bench, chewing on a banana. "Hey, Hyde~! You wanted to see me?"

It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] 2733_1
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:10 pm

When Mae saw Hyde, he was wearing black light jacket with silver studs, along with a white shirt under it. He wss also sporting the clockwork key on his neck that he got from oki, Wearing it as a necklace his time around. He had some black bangles on his wrist, a red belt ,and some denim blue skinny jeans. “Hey Mae! Hyde would say as he finished his banana and threw the peel in the garbage as soon as he got up. “I waited here for you so it wouldn’t be too complicated let’s start walking now so the trains arrival and stuff doesn’t get too loud for us.. “A change of scenery was good; Hyde was waiting for a while anyway. “Anyway, I missed you. I really did. Are you ok by the way? With the whole dorm situation? Your mom is a famous idol, did she send money or have any arrangements when you told her?” Hyde decided to get his concerns out of the way first.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 7:03 am

"You missed me? Aww, that's so sweet." Mae giggled happily. "I've missed you too." The two hadn't really met since back in march, which made Mae feel a bit guilty. "I've managed to find a place to stay. In my boyfriend's apartment." Hyde didn't know about Charles yet, so... Would she need to elaborate on that? Not right now, unless he asked about it. "She knows I'm staying with him, so it's fine on that end. Had it not worked out however, She probably could've fixed something for me..." Yeah, her mom had been quite worried about the whole school shutting down temporarily. Of course, she didn't know the reason why, unlike Mae. "How are you dealing with it? You lived in the dorms too, right?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 6:23 pm

Your boyfriend? What? you’re dating someone?!”Hyde was a little surprised, but he shook his head out of it. “No I’m not surprised about that or anything, you are an idol in the making, of course you would….date people…. Famous people or…something… This was getting a little awkward, so Hyde coughed and recovered. “Well, I mean, I’m not going to pry any more than that, I’m glad you’re safe and alright. Since you are living with the guy now, I guess you are going steady, pretty bold to, but you have to be in the business you’re in . He must be a great guy if you picked him, I’m really happy for you Mae. “With a wink and a thumbs up, Hyde would sweet just a bit when the question as switched around. “Well, yea, it’s worse than imagined but I’ll figure something out. But I didn’t invite you out here to talk about negative stuff, lets t about the positives! That and….. head out to the park! You know those old summer events where they have those blow up rides and obstacle courses and bounce houses? They are doing that today.”
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:16 pm

"Geez... Way to be stereotypical, Hyde. I'm just a normal girl really..." Mae blushed a little, smiling sheepishly. "I wouldn't say he's all that famous. Which I'm actually happy for. Dealing with Paparazzi is a nightmare, lemme tell you." After seeing her mother shooing away photographers in various manners (which got more creative and more violent each time), Mae figured it wasn't easy. And to top it off, being the daughter of a celebrity meant that Mae sometimes got dragged into this stuff as well... "Well, a little concern is always apprechiated, Hyde. Thanks." Mae gave him a smile. "Go big or go home, right?"

"The park? Sure, why not. I have some things to discuss with you. You lead the way, Romeo. Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 2:40 pm

“ Sure, I guess I should lead the way. Though, I wanted you to pick what you wanted to do first. But if its up to me, there’s a few blow up rides. Like the one where you slide down it with a beanbag. Want to try that one?” Hyde would say to mae pretty focused on having a little bit of fun today. Though, he would blink a few times when mae explained that she has d something that she wanted to talk to Hyde abut.”Hm? You have something to talk to me about? What is it?” Hyde kept walking but he knew that he could multitask.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:37 am

"Alright. Sounds like fun, sure!" Mae smiled at him while the two headed towards the park. "As long as we have fun, I don't think it matters who picks what we do, no?" She smiled at him warmly. "I hope you're getting along well with everyone?" Last time Mae had seen Kei, he had been a bit worried about Hyde. He had mentioned something was... off with him. Mae hadn't noticed a difference herself, but Kei most certainly had.

"Well... a couple of weeks back, I was told about a certain man called Lewis Rhodes... Apparently he had kidnapped some girls from our school and hid them in the other worlds... I would like to know more about this, and I was hoping you could help me with that." Sure, there were a bunch of people she could ask about this, namely Sharaku Rikei, seeing as he had been in all this since the very beginning... "With things going bad quickly, I would like to know as much as possible about the events so far, so that I can help out... I know about the angels and the Primordials through the Rangers and another friend of mine... But I would like to hear your input on the matter..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 3:51 pm

Ahh, I’m hanging in there. I’m at least trying to get along with everyone. “ Hyde would say as he went over to the bounce house and proceeded to take off his shoes. “ He also nodded his head when Mae mentioned lewis Rhodes?”I haven’t told you about that? I guess he was working for Thesis in search of a girl named dally. This “Dally” chick is pretty relevant and we at least knon is a female, or I’d like to think there is a fair chance that we can narrow it down to a gender. Either way, My friends, Aphonse Sharaku, Naomi, and shun, they were the ones that took him down. Hyde would say as he got on line. Shun ended up pleading for Lewis’s life when thesis had no use for him, which is the only reason hes still alive. I also heard that some strange lights helped them in lunapa, which means an angel gave us a freebie. That angel seems nice.
After that small crash course, Hyde felt like he should explain a few things. “I’m out of the running; I can’t side with either angel for the time being because my job is a little….different… but as for the whole thing. IT’s an event, all things considering, side with an angel that has the appropriate wish to suit your needs. Israfel was saved by my team, the zela academy one. If anything, corruption missions doesn’t reverse what happens. I don’t even know if we bought time….”
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:26 pm

"Dally?" That's a name Mae never heard mentioned before. Was she a student at Zela Academy? Maybe this was worth digging into... Jack perhaps knew more... "Glad to see you're trying to get along... I heard you and Sharaku aren't getting along super well." Well, that's at least what she had gathered from what Sharaku had told her. But it was always nice to get both sides view on the matter... Perhaps she could help. "Really now... Who's Shun? Alphonse? Naomi? Are they friends of yours, Hyde?" Perhaps a couple of them were in this together with Hyde and Sharaku since the very beginning... "Well, we have to find that angel eventually. At least we know that the angel of Lunapa are on our side, if it truly was the angel helping you out..." There really was no garantuee that it was an angel behind that intervention. But if it was, then that was most definetely good news.

"What do you mean 'Different'?" Mae asked with a raised Eyebrow as she got in line herself. "In what way are you different? And how does that prevent you from siding with an angel?" So many questions popped into the pinkette's head all at once. "Y-you're not in any trouble, right?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:10 pm

ME and sharaku? Well, it’s complicated to say the least. I guess its wishful thinking that we will be able to get over the hurdle eventually. “ They were almost next to get into the bounce house. “Those are my friends, comrades, team if you will. You know, I’m feeling déjà vu, sure I haven’t told you any of this?” Hyde would say as he rubbed his head. Though, they are all fighting pretty hard right now, just like you and everyone else.
When the question of what was different came up, Hyde shook his head. I would have to ask angel, but I can summon multiple persona’s because of this wild card thing I did with igor. Maybe that’s why… Who knows…..” Afterwards, They were Next!” First one in!” Hyde immediately got in and started humping up and down in the oversized bounce house. “ This is a bit rough, fun though! Come on in!
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:27 am

"What's so wrong with a little wishful thinking? Besides, I think you'll get over your troubles eventually. Just... Keep in mind what he's saying alright?" Mae had at least a somewhat decent amount of experience regarding Sharaku, that she could say that with confidence. "You've told me a little bit. Not all of it." Mae shrugged casually. It was mostly this thing about Rhodes that she was curious about.

"Wait... You can hold multiple personas? That's amazing! I'm... not sure why the Angel's refuse your help... Maybe it's because of your purpose as a wild card? I honestly don't know, but it's worth asking about it." It surely couldn't hurt them having a bit more information on that front. But this power that Hyde held... Yet another one who's potential differed from Mae's own. Maybe this Persona thing was more diverse than she had previously thought? It sure seemed that way. "Hehe, sure. Lemme just take off my shoes first." And after she had done so, the girl followed Hyde inside.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 3:36 pm

I guess it would be considered as cheating or something like that. “ Hyde would say jokingly as he continued to bounce up and down “Anyway I think that whatever happen, we will be able to get through all of this together, right?” Hyde would nod at mae as be bounces. “ Alright, let’s try something here. “ hyde would start to backflip with each bounce now. IT really seems as if he was enjoying himself for quite some time. “You think you can do that mae? I heard that idols are supposed to have the cool moves, ya now?” Hyde would say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:25 am

Mae couldn't help but giggle cutely at Hyde's statement. "Cheating? How?" Sometimes, Hyde made no sense, but that was just him being himself. She would get used to it eventually. "Yeah. I'm sure of it. These Primordials won't stand a chance!" Mae's voice sounded more determined than ever before. "If they are behind the Malstu incident... I'll hunt them down, even if I have to do it alone..." Just the fact that Ayane could've died in that disaster made Mae's blood boil. Whoever had caused it would pay. She would make sure of that. "Hm? Oh... I can one-up ya on that. Just watch me!" Mae said with a jolly grin on her face as she jumped and somersaulted forward, landing securely a couple of centimeters away from Hyde's face. "Hehehe. Beat that!"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:44 am

“I don’t know really, I’m learning things along the way and I try to share as much information as I can. So we I say that I don’t know, I really wish I did. “ Hyde would say as he kept bouncing up and down as if he was laying on a fluffy water bed. “ You aren’t alone, so no need to do anything crazy. I’ll back you up, and I’m sure the others will to, we just have to be smart and work together. “When mae did her somersault, Hyde tried to imitate her, but fell down in a very weird way. “ Ooouf..” Hyde bounced pretty fast and fell on his butt, right out of the bounce house. “ouch… ehh…. Well… how did I do? “ Hyde had a small nervous laugh, but it was practically a train wreck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]   It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde] Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Mae Day!!! [Mae/Hyde]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next