Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:10 pm

''........''

Hm, so this was....eeh, he didn't really know. Why did it always have to evolve into some sort of issue? It made Sharaku think that sometimes it was just better to not know. Ignorance is bliss, perhaps. Sadly, that was one of the worst ways to go with when you were trying to get along with someone on a closer level. He would sigh, scratching at the back of his neck briefly. What to do, hm? Honestly, he was just feeling blank for a moment there. Ah well.

''I don't think trying to forget it is going to make you feel any better. You'll only get more hurt, and it'll end up the same as it did last time. I don't precisely blame just you. I don't do the best either, I just think that holding things in does the exact opposite of what you're trying for. I've had that problem before.''
He would stride over to the teen, though not going to sit, but simply stand in front of Shun. This was easier to do when he didn't have to turn his head for it. He would crouch down to be on a better face level with the sitting teen. ''I'm not mad at you for not being able to tell some things. But, it's easy to assume when you just act dissmisive of it. If you said so sooner, we wouldn't have to argue over it endlessly. I'm not asking you to spill all you can, I just wanted to know if there was an actual reason for this.'' Sure, the behavior sort of ticked him off at times, but he wasn't dumb enough to take it too personally, unless he found out that the person in question had been doing that on purpose, or with an unpleasant intent. After all, he himself could at times be annoying to others, and he wouldn't deny that.

''Though...if you have a problem with expressing some things, maybe it'd be beneficial to try and face it. I can try to help...if you let me, that is.'' If there was something he was more tired of than irritating situations, it was moping over stuff. It did nothing except for making circumistances more depressing than they already were. After all, what had it done for him? Fighting back can at least accomplish things.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:41 am

I know already, you don’t have to tell me… — His tone was still weak but with a bit more of decision hint to it, though his hesitating stare changed from side to side, avoiding look upside to face Sharaku. Seriously, he knew that already. Of course facing the problems and identifying what’s wrong and where it’s wrong is the method that provides better results if you want to solve an issue. Like, duh? Easier said than done. It made him feel like a child being really scolded by an adult, even more when the man crouched in front of him and one of the things Shunnosuke disliked the most was feeling underestimated, regardless of that being what the older aimed for or, more likely, not. — — Shunnosuke said nothing to that last offer of “help”, using his sleeve to clean his eyes before he breaks apart in front of Sharaku again, and the last thing he needed right now was another emotional burst. Honestly, he felt like it’d help enough if Sharaku kept his judgmental opinion about the teen for himself; this was what hurt Shunnosuke the most. He may have his flaws, though he wouldn’t admit them, but he never intended to act or say anything to lead the man to a negative output. In addition to feeling underestimated, he also felt misunderstood. — …How do you plan to “help” me, again…? — A drop of skepticism was noticeable in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Oh, come on now. This again? Sharaku was really starting to wonder...why the goddamn hell was he even trying. Now what? The pretty much 'no' response was getting seriously annoying. That, and smartass comments didn't help. Was he supposed to speak of fairytales, seeing as staying on the subject was apparently no good? Actually, maybe he should just stay quiet himself, since Shun obviously loved that kind of approach. Why even talk, when it got him nothing positive in return? For the love of God, even Hyde's babbling was better than this. At least, the redhead wasn't all 'meh', or 'you're just making it worse no matter what you say' when he spoke. He was honestly trying to do his best to ignore the increasingly persistent feeling of irritation. This was beyond tiring already. What do you do when literally nothing works? Either that, or Shun simply keeps dismissing everything he says as...God, he didn't even know what was the teen thinking. Still, he could tell it wasn't anywhere near sunshine and rainbows.

He kept a straight face, and stayed silent at the first words, but that following question was just too much. The question alone, he could perhaps swallow, but accompanied by that kind of tone...? No. He wasn't here to listen to that. If that's what he's going to get for trying to be nice and helpful, then the teen was badly mistaken to think he was just going to take it with a smile. It was simply beyond his understanding. Trying to make a conversation...no good, just saying his opinion, no good either...being helpful? Apparently no as well. Well then, the heck was he to do? Kiss the younger's boots? He wasn't getting for what godforsaken reason was Shun taking his every word like some sort of personal offense. He could understand in case he was actually telling the teen he was horrible, or dissing him in some way, but not this. He was not going to go out of his way and help, if Shun thought it was completely fine to be doubtful and skeptical right away. Next time, he wasn't even going to offer. The younger really needed to learn to bite his tongue once in a while. Sure, he wasn't very good when it came to handling and working with emotions and feelings, but he wasn't blind. He could tell what he saw well enough. And he'd be damned to let himself feel like a stupid fool for every word he chose to say. He was willing to take the fact that Shun had his own problems. After all, s did he. But this 'I know better anyway' attitude was just infuriating. He hated this feeling, and the only thing Shun was doing was pushing it at him all he time. And there was only so much he could take before snapping. Literally.

He would stand up sharply, taking a few steps away from the younger. ''Fine, fine, I get it.'' His tone was low, and rather bitter, as he glared at the teen. He was obviously kind of losing it here..and angry, perhaps furious even.

A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 Tyki_mikk_by_victoni-d31auih

''Since you're so 'enthusiastic', I might as well not. Actually, I think I'll just shut up, because apparently not even trying to be helpful stops you from speaking to me in that those kind of tones. I've got enough of this. No offense dear, but if you want me to be understanding, then you might want to reconsider the way you act. I did not offer help for you to immediately throw back a skeptical response at me. You know what? If you think you know better, then help yourself. I don't get this anymore. Perhaps I need a 'Shunnosuke' dictionary or something, because as I see it, you seem to be taking every word I say as some kind of offense. Well, excuse me, but I'm out of my wits here. You win. I give up. As it stands, I can do literally nothing that wouldn't make me feel like a goddamn idiot when I see your reaction afterwards.'' He would narrow his eyes. Thankfully for the younger, he had enough self control to not do something he'd regret later, but it was really hard not to. ''You know, in case you want someone who'll happily take anything, and spit rainbows back at you, go hang out with Hyde. He's capable of passing over even a direct middle finger due to his optimism. Because I honestly feel as if I was getting that at times, without even knowing why. And I do not appreciate that at all. The kind of thank you I'm getting from you when I try, often feels like the exact opposite of what the word stands for. Unless I have the wrong definition. Perhaps I don't understand, but I can't bring myself to care anymore.'' He would scowl at the teen, before turning around, and stalking off to the nearest room, leaning against a wall there. He was literally seething, and if he had stayed back there at the current moment, it may not have ended well. It was kind of hard to keep in line.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:38 pm

Speechless. Again.
Shunnosuke wasn’t in the mood for this, he really wasn’t. And contrary to his expectations, it was Sharaku who exploded first. Like, wow. He haven’t seen the man that infuriate before and while normally the teenager would break into tears for having his love interest yelling and delivering a nice piece of his mind, Shunnosuke remained quite calm to that reaction — as far as “calm” goes in this kind of situation. He couldn’t really understand what evoked that, he seriously couldn’t, but at least he wasn’t crying. Nor was he angry. It’s just the blonde couldn’t think of anything to justify that comeback and wasn’t even sure how he should feel about what he had just heard. This left him silent and motionless in the couch for some time, watching as he saw Sharaku’s figure departing to another room.
He was alone now.

...past a considerably short time for him to think, the teen took an effortful deep breath and stood up. While in normal conditions after such quarrel he would be either sobbing his heart out or going after a fight, this time Shunnosuke faced it with more maturity than he ever had. Once he reached the room, he found Sharaku leaning against a wall. The atmosphere was only growing heavier between them, making the teen’s heart like a burden to carry.

…I have just told you how I feel and you get mad because I’m not “enthusiastic”…? In case you haven’t noticed the obvious, Sharaku, I’m not in the mood to be cheerful and you don’t need a dictionary to realize it. Speaking about this doesn’t make me feel pleased not even the slightest. What are you expecting? The “thank you” you want to hear? Can’t you listen to yourself? You say I take every word as offense, but you’re the one who does it instead, when I don’t react as you would like. You’re not that different than what you think about me, you know? And if you want to hear the truth, sometimes you don’t act as I’d like either, but it has never stopped me from looking beyond it and staying close to you. — The more he spoke, the more his tone grew shaky, with Shunnosuke obviously holding his tears the best he could, with a notorious sadness. That fairy tale turned into a nightmare pretty quickly and he now had no hopes that it’d develop into something that would make him happy rather than miserable. His steps led him to stand right at the door of that room, with Shunnosuke’s hand rubbing against his other arm uneasily. — I should apologize if you feel like I’m dismissing your approaches…I’m not doing it, I really am not. But I’ve gone over my pride and said “sorry” too many times already…whether you believe me or not. If even then I still can’t make you like me no matter what, if you still want to “give up” on me…then fine. You just don’t have to move away. This is your house, after all...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:00 pm

To say the truth, Sharaku had not expected Shun to follow after him this fast, or even at all. Nor had he actually wanted so. There was a reason why he stormed off, and it wasn't that he didn't want to continue talking. Just not..right away. Luck wasn't on his side this time.

He would snap his head to look at the teen, doing his best to listen, even though it took some effort. Which was probably obvious enough, seeing as he was standing there rather stiffly, completely quiet, not trying to say anything to counter the younger at first, nor comment on the words. ''H...m..'' His voice sounded fairly forced right there and then. He had wanted to avoid this, alas, Shun had to have a sudden brave moment and 'chase' after him the one time he'd consider it to not be very beneficial to the situation. Still not really responding, he would close his eyes, furrowing his brows. He was honestly breaking a sweat there. While he may still have seemed pissed off at a first glance, it would be fairly obvious that he was currently more distressed than actually angry. It was like he was fighting himself. ''I am not..moving anywhere. Just...give me a moment..here.'', he would rasp eventually, finally saying something with a meaning. For the love of...He would turn around, facing the wall, letting his forehead thud against the hard object. ''Ow.'' Well, that kinda hurt. But it sort of helped anyway. It was actually pretty cold on touch, which he could appreciate at the moment. Cool down twofold was just a bonus.

''No.'', he would speak up again, this time more clearly, and kind of more calmly as well. ''I am not expecting you to be cheerful, nor to give me grandiose thanks. It's not as much your words, as the tone you tend to use. I just don't get why did you have to be all skeptical when I tried offering help. What's wrong with me being nice...?'', he would turn back around at this point, golden eyes flickering around restlessly. ''However, I do admit that I can react impulsively at times. I won't deny that. I do listen to myself sometimes, but I don't think that helps any.'' In such case, listening wasn't enough to prevent anything from happening. ''And it isn't that I don't want to believe you, that's not really the case. It's just not easy like this...Besides, I have the feeling that if and when I say that I like you, you don't really trust my words either.'' He wasn't sure why, really. He just did. Whether it was only a vibe, or not, he didn't feel too comfortable voicing that out in any way or form, considering the state they were at now.

He was still rather out of his normal composition, but he didn't really have a choice, but to play it for now. ''...I do have a question, however. Why? You've told me that you feel hurt. What is the point of staying around me, if that is the result you get?'', he'd ask, going quiet for a short moment, before adding to what he had said. ''And to clarify, in case you want to say it's because you love me...I still don't get it. What's the point of it, when it only hurts you? I don't see how can it be any good, when it doesn't make you feel good in the first place.'' He was just confused about that one. Okay, so you like someone, that's a fact. Yet, hanging onto that feeling when all it does is pretty much upset you...it makes no sense. As far as he knew, it is possible to fall in love more than once. Honestly, he would have thought it'd be easier to suffer the heartbreak for a while, and then try again somewhere else, instead of fighting endlessly and being depressive about it.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:25 pm

Shunnosuke prepared himself to leave anytime after he finished voicing his worries. What prevented him from doing so was the next statement. “Give me a moment”. And suddenly his hopes were high that his words have reached Sharaku and put him in a thoughtful motion. Without saying anything, he waited...and what came next was certainly something he wasn't expecting. A worrying reaction, no doubt, that left Shunnosuke with a rather alarmed and surprised expression. The teen felt like it was a bad idea to concede to the man's desire for his honesty. Not if that's going to make Sharaku struggle emotionally as he seemed to be, that's not what the teenager aimed for.

The following moments felt like there's just so much he had to explain, but...giving it all away would make him seem and sound even more like a spoiled brat, and the least Shunnosuke wanted was fomenting the bad image Sharaku already has about him. Of course the problem isn't him being nice and offering help, that's of course welcome and desired...but...other issues. His own issues, which surprisingly Sharaku got at least part of it. Whether the man had expressed just an inner intuition, he was right on the fact that Shunnosuke didn't quite trust his words, even though he had heard a few times that the older was okay with his presence and even liked it. There was nothing he wanted to say on this in his defense, for Sharaku was indeed right. On the following questioning though...he knew exactly what say to counter:
...because you have never stated you want me off. — Well, it's true, isn't it? For the first time since he managed to chase Sharaku to that room, he left his motionless state and moved a few strides over to the man, standing in front of him. — And I was never a stop along the way, I reach my destination... Truth be told, if you wanted me to back off, you wouldn't bother inviting me in or even reaching out to me. You may not feel the same, but you also don't want this to end as we are now, nor me giving up on you. — Cocky? Maybe. However, he was confident of his words. That's the best the teenager could answer without vocalizing any oversensitive slur, though he believed that rationalizing over emotions was nothing but a fruitless endeavor. Not logical at all to try to frame feelings into a rational, linear mind process, this is not how these heart matters work. Plus, Shunnosuke honestly didn't want to use the word “love”, even though he knew that's the appropriate name for his feelings. Sure, he had said it before, however in a heated and tense moment, without thinking. — Am I wrong...?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:09 pm

...the what now? Lord, nothing made sense anymore. Sharaku was seriously more confused than anything else at the moment. When had he asked.....? Maybe he should rewind this, cause he wasn't sure how that answer went along with his question. What did the fact, whether 'he' wanted the teen around or not, have to do with Shun's personal choice? It wasn't like the younger couldn't just decide it wasn't worth it without him claiming approving or something. He already knew that he did not tell Shun to back off, or any of the like. Why was he being reminded of that in lieu of him asking as to why did the teen choose to keep at it...? Color him blind, but he wasn't seeing an actual logical connection there.

''Erm...'', he would proceed to stare at Shun, giving him a rather puzzled look for a few moments. ''Excuse me here...but I don't think I'm following this one. I am aware of the fact that I am not interested in shoving you away. I can't really counter that in any way. But...what does this have to do with what I asked? Does the fact that I'm not saying 'no' in some way decide whether you're going to keep at it or not? I mean...how does that even correlate? You could decide to stay or leave, no matter what my opinion is. Just because I'm not negative about it, does not have to mean it can work out. Things like these are tricky, you never know. It's already obvious the two of us think quite differently. This isn't easy, and I don't think it'll ever be. I think it should be moreso your decision as to how far are you willing to go, regardless of my approach.'' He would squint thoughtfully, still somewhat confused about this matter. This was not what he had been looking for with his question, and he really wasn't sure what even prompted it. His brain felt like jelly by this point, to be frank.

''..You're not really wrong, but what is that supposed to mean anyway?''
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:17 pm

Shunnosuke should have seen Sharaku would pop up more questionings. When the man said he was oblivious to these matters, the teen didn't think he was nearly completely unaware of what. By now he should get used to the fact literal and thorough explanations would probably work better for their mutual understanding and this wasn't the easiest of the tasks, simply because Shunnosuke wasn't the type to blatantly say everything he aimed for in this specific kind of matter. He wasn't really subtle when chasing someone, however when things got serious, he'd leave his downrightness right away.

...but my decision was already made, can't you tell? — He had a sort of incredulous look on his face mixed with the previous sadness, followed by a deep sigh. It felt like he was running in circles time to time again. — It means that, unless you say enough is enough, I won't give up. Or rather...I don't want to. I'm not willing to throw in the towel on something that I want, and that is my fault. I've blamed you all this time for putting me into this state but I was wrong... I can see this is growing tiresome, but I cannot amend it alone. — Shunnosuke walked a few steps back to the room's door, aiming to leave Sharaku to his reflections. Honestly, this was just getting more complicated and disappointing, and he didn't even know why. Part of him thought of this as a waste of time and wanted to leave that apartment as soon as possible, after all, it was Sharaku's home, not his, and if his presence posed as disturbance, he wouldn't hesitate to take it away. If it weren't for one detail that struck him in the last minute: hope springs eternal in the human breast. — ...you said before you wanted to help me...can you do it now, then? — His head hanging low while his hand set at the door without turning back. A supplication? Maybe. Shunnosuke definitely was acting unlikely that afternoon, but...this was probably his last attempt, and if it worked, letting his pride rest, no matter how hurtful it is, would be worth it, or so the teenager thought.

Last edited by Shunny on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm

Damn this. Sharaku really wanted to just headbutt the wall, no joke. He had figured this would get messy, as usual, and he even knew why...but...things. He really should consider taking a different approach to this, but that felt troubling. Could he tell, or not? That was a good question. Theoretically, he could, but he was not having an easy time comprehending it. Not in this manner. Not through words like this. Sometimes, he really wondered why he kept trying. Casual talk was fine, but he had never been good at understanding things through words, unless it was quite to the point right away, or simply too obvious. Which, in this case could have been, but his initial lack of knowledge on the 'lovey dovey' kind of feelings put a big dent in it right away. It is not easy to swim around in something you're never had a chance to deal with. It's like asking someone who's never played for example golf, something related to it. That spelled immediate trouble, and that was without other issues being involved.

There was possibly a way to switch things around, but he was honestly hesitant to go that route. And that was usually what made situations worse for him. He would look up at the ceiling for a short while, before pressing a hand against his face. This was going places.''Frankly? Not sure. Though, now that you say it, I suppose I can tell.'' He would frown weakly. ''I should probably stop doing this. I've never been good when it came to words, and understanding things that aren't said clearly. Sometimes I wonder why do I keep trying to go this way.'' Sure, he could possibly patch up his own explanations well enough when it was really needed, but the other way around, he was useless most of the time, no matter how intently he tried to listen to what was being said. When he got something from a speech, it was usually a lucky guess, or just a vibe that had nothing to do with the spoken words. When he tried to decipher the verbal meaning....yeah, no good, mainly when it was supposed to be something important. And yet, he still kept trying to do that. Toodles.

He would sigh faintly. ''I think it's tiresome because we're most likely taking the wrong approach here. Which, on the other hand is probably my fault.'' And probably rather spectacularly. He had been trying to get Shun to talk, but if he was to be honest with himself...that alone, would make it no better, since he probably would not understand still. When Shun posed his question at the door, he would be silent for a short moment. That was...okay, but fact was that he did not know how yet. As said, he sucked at the talk part, so he doubted he had an idea good enough as of yet. ''I can try. But, I'll admit, I don't really know how at the moment. Perhaps I can figure it out along the way...'' And preferably, not through talking...that was bound to fail. Ah well. That said, past a shot moment of hesitation, he would walk up to the teen, attempting to hug him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:05 pm

He was “not sure”? How could he, after all the displays of affection on the boy’s part, be “not sure”? What does he need to do to be convincing enough? This is exactly the kind of thing that slowly made Shun love Sharaku with a little “L”. It seemed as if explaining things textually wasn’t a way to go, and showing it with actions wouldn’t present the best results either. Nothing was bond to work, then?? Sharaku’s questioning became pertinent right now: why was he insisting on this when it proved to be a fruitless endeavor? The teenager slowly closed his eyes. He should have anticipated that kind of comeback, the kind he didn’t want to hear.
Shunnosuke remained quiet. This was taking his volition to speak. Right now his mind was indecisive over it, no matter how strong-willed his outer persona sounded. The worst is that those fights reminded him of a different scenery the teenager wanted to avoid at all costs, for he had enough wrangles and strives in his regular life, and pursuing something that was invariably walking into that direction was…unnecessary.

…or that was the teenager thought before feeling…him. An embrace that caught him surprised at first but to which he showed no resistance a second after.  Whether Sharaku was aware of the effect of that single gesture on the teenager or not, that was exactly the kind of reaction and “help” Shunnosuke looked for. — Thank you… — Under his once defeated appearance, he smiled, somewhat weakly, while his body released its previous tension. Odd as it was to say “thanks” in a moment such as this, he meant it. Now he had a reason, after all. That and the fact there wasn't much for him to say...or maybe there was, but it was probably unnecessary. Sometimes silence speaks way more than wide sentences...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:21 pm

The initial silent response was a little deafening, but Sharaku hadn't really expected much else. In retrospect, he hadn't even been aiming for a certain response that time around. It wasn't really neccessary, even if it might have been a little..erm, more positive seeming that way. On the other hand, it probably wouldn't have changed much for him, unless Shun would have chosen to say something he'd get without further detailing. Sadly, that was rarely the case. One of the reasons why he was considering changing the strategy here. He was never the best listener, mainly when there was a lot of talking involved for an extended period of time. That just wasn't his thing, and he couldn't really help it. Longwinded talks, with nothing specific to actually do during them severely tested his concentration, and without that, comprehending the subject went out of the window pretty quick as well, among other things. He could discuss, but not really like that.

...the change from talking seemed to actually help, he could definitely tell that. ''It's fine..'', he would mutter lightly, staying as he was for now, just turning his head downwards a little, letting his chin rest on the younger's hair. He would stay silent for now, only giving a low hum. Talking was something he didn't need to do now, and Shun didn't seem to be trying for it either, therefore he wasn't interested in breaking the silence, unless needed for any reason. He was getting it well enough without things being spoken aloud at the moment.

''....''
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Since the change of atmosphere, Shunnosuke felt somewhat...awkward. In a good way, of course, but still awkward. Hugging felt pretty odd, for many reasons he had trouble organizing together. First, it was an embrace, a gesture the teenager wasn't accostumed to, that alone was enough to put him into a mild, bashful state. Second, Sharaku was shirtless. He may be comfortable with his own body, but to Shun that was just a big step forward. His modest side coming forth. Third, that kind of hug seemed even more intimate than the first they shared. Which could be good or inappropriate, depending on points of view. To the teenager, it was both. He wouldn't object, though, for it was able to make the negative thoughts about their rather troubled relationship, if it can even be called like that, vanish, at least temporarily.

Hmmm..eventually we'll get tired of standing... — He said in a low, giggly tone, past some considerable time of silent embarrassment held to himself. That was probably a silly thing to say. The silence between them was okay for a while but by now he felt like he had to break it and try to establish a dialogue, now that both had calmed down. — Unless my hair is too comfortable for you...then I don't mind...

Last edited by Shunny on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:08 pm

Fact was, that Sharaku didn't mind this. Yes, generally he disliked being still for a long time period, whether standing, or in any other position one can imagine, but he was mildly comfortable like this for now. It was definitely better than arguing in any way or form. He'd be bound to get a headache if they had kept that up. And he would not appreciate that happening. Far from it. ''We can always go sit.'', he would retort with a breathy laugh. He understood that the statement was most likely put out there just to say something, but he couldn't resist giving the most obvious response in the universe. Still not moving for a while longer, he would absentmindedly blow some air out, watching it ruffle Shun's hair a bit. Apparently, it was an entertaining way to pass time. For a very short while.

''Maybe it is....''
, he would hum lightly, in response to the hair comment. ''But I'll probably fall asleep if I stay like this.'' Too calm. No, not in a bad way. Yet, such a serene atmosphere made him feel like he wanted to doze off. Not a good idea. That said, he would finally detach himself from the younger, albeit a bit lazily, before walking round to be face to face with the teen. He would proceed to offer Shun a hand, silently for now. Along with a calm expression, and perhaps somewhat observant gaze. It seemed something was different right now, though whether Shun noticed or not, did not matter as much yet.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:42 pm

Well, Shun definitely would rather if they sat by any place in case they planned to keep attached to each other like that. Though Sharaku said they could, it didn't really seem like either of them was willing to move. That and, to be fair, Shunnosuke wasn't actually tired, nor did he planned to exchange the embrace for a place to sit, of course not. To the “fall asleep” comment, he let out a short laugh in response, not adding any comments further while Sharaku detached himself from the teenager. Yeah, he could understand how the calm ambience could perhaps be calmer than they ever wanted it to be. Still better than before, obviously. Fixing his hair, with a few locks of hair out of place thanks to a certain someone, Shunnosuke glanced back at Sharaku, with a humorous suspicious expression, the kind you move slightly your head to the side keeping track of your listener wearing a narrowed gaze and nearly smile placed upon his pursed lips — no real suspicion whatsoever. — Hm, what now? Is there something on my face...? — He probably hasn't blushed yet, has he? Well, his face felt normal. As far as normal can go in this situation. Finally, he accepted his gesture and held his hand. Sharaku had always been corteous, nothing new so far. Yet, the intense, despite calm stare from Sharaku had something different on it, he could tell. Pointing what exactly seemed beyond his perception, however it still seemed like a good different. At least, that's what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:11 pm

Hmmmm? Frankly, Sharaku's focus had been completely elsewhere, so he had to do a doubletake when Shun posed the sudden question. He would raise an eyebrow, both at the expression, and the slight absurdity of the question accompanying it. Why would..? Psh, nevermind. He wasn't going to rack his brain for that. No point in doing so. He wasn't feeling up to accepting the quest of discovering why did Shun take a slightly more pronounced gaze as if it meant that something was on his face. That wasn't a subject to really worry about right now. Or so he'd say. In fact, after a short while, his expression would turn into that of a laidback grin. ''No. Unless you want me to go and paint something on your face. In that case, there would be.'', he'd answer flippantly. Though, still calm and not perturbed at all.

Now then. He would smile lightly when Shun took his hand, and attempt to tug the teen closer by it. He would hum, considering something for a short moment. ''Is there anything you'd want to do? Or we can keep fooling around for a while longer.'', he'd inquire, keeping an eye on the younger. He was playing it slowly for now. Well, there were a lot of things they could go and do, that was a fact, but he was aiming to gauge Shun's mood first. He didn't want to end up suggesting anything the teen didn't feel like after this little dramatic back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next