Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Friendly Visit [Jack]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quinny

Quinny

Friendly Visit [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Visit [Jack]   Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 11:51 pm

Quinn sat silently at their home, holding a cup of tea in their hand while they read the paper. The house was quiet, though one could hear the movement of people up stairs, most of them being maids but some were that of the homeless volunteers they had taken in. Only four lived with them currently, as the others were housed and fed because of the program. Only ones who showed they were committed to the cause were allowed to stay at their residence, the others would have to go on to the housing facility. The four currently staying with them were people they had known for almost a year, and have been there with the project since almost day one. They looked at the time, Jack was supposed to visit soon, after they had convinced him to come by when he wasn't busy. They really missed seeing him, and wanted to try their best to see more of their friends. Since he had a key, he was probably going to let himself in, it would just be a matter of figuring out that they were in the study.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Visit [Jack]   Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:58 am

"It's only awkward if I make it awkward..."

Jack sighed for the tenth time sense he pulled up to the rather lavish house. Quinn had invited him over... Yep, Quinn "It's not you It's me I know that sounds like a total cliche but I actually mean it please don't hate me"....Though... Things have been good for him and Quinn sense the split, he hesitated to call it a break up sense that would imply some malice or ill will caused it. Though no matter how good things were between them Jack still felt a hint of awkwardness whenever they hung out... Eh... Just a left over of the nerves that caused this whole thing in the first place.

"Lets do this..." With one last deep breath Jack got out of his car and headed for the front door and knocked twice before he remembered he had a key... After letting himself in he stood awkwardly in the door for a moment to collect himself before calling out. "Quinn!? You home?"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Visit [Jack]   Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 2:18 am

They heard the car pull up, folding the paper in their hand as they listened closely to their friend's movements. It took him a few minutes to get out of the car, but once he did they could hear him walk up the stairs, knocking on the door. They waited a few moments for him to remember his key, hoping he didn't forget it. Soon enough he unlocked the door and open it to announce his arrival. "In here!" They smiled a bit, placing the newspaper onto the table in front of them, walking slowly towards the entrance. "Hey!" They went in for a hug, squeezing him as tightly as they could, which wasn't tight at all. After a few moments, they'd pull back and continue to smile. "How have you been; how's the academy treating you? I haven't seen you in forever tell me everything that's going on!" They would slowly move back to the study, not wanting to stand in the foyer for the entire conversation.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Visit [Jack]   Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 8:58 pm

Funny... here he was freaking out over what he was going to say to them, but the very moment they hugged him he felt all his tension and anxiety leave like a wave of relaxation washing over him. Just like that it was old times again.... With as corny of a grin as he could muster Jack hugged Quinn back and let out a light chuckle "I've been GREAT! Hah! You look fantastic. And please... do NOT bring up the academy... It's way harder then anything Zela could throw at me. Yeesh,"

Jack would happily fallow Quinn deeper into the mansion "Oh please, you don't want to hear about boring old police work, all I ever do is sit behind a desk and wait for paperwork... I'm much more interested in how you're work is coming along, how many people do you have staying here now?"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Visit [Jack]   Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 7:29 am

They motioned towards one of the couches, offering their friend a seat as they sat at their desk, looking at the newspaper for a few seconds as they listened to him. "Well at least you're following your dreams. It seems most of us have done that soon; even Nagisa got her new studio ready." They laughed a bit, crossing their legs one over the other. "My job isn't that interesting really. The highlights are mostly me coming home to sleep, but I guess I do love my job." They smiled, trying to keep eye contact with him. "Four. Ariane, Michi, Airi, and-" They were cut off by the voice of a person entering the study; it was a young man with short brown hair and rounded glasses. He smiled as he came up to the desk, placing papers on it in front of them. "I finished the documents. I'm sure you'd like to know that we..." He slowly stopped speaking as well when he looked over to Jack, causing him to blush slightly and bow towards Quinn. "O-Oh! Quinn, I'm so sorry are you busy?" They laughed, gesturing towards their friend. "No problem, it's not anything important, just old friends catching up. Jack this is Niel, one of my house guests." His blush faded as he moved towards the other boy, holding out his hand. "Niel Leighton. It's a pleasure." If the handshake was returned, he'd move back towards the desk, looking through paperwork.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Visit [Jack]   Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 5:37 pm

"Now when you talk like that it almost feels like we're in some sort of "Where are they now" special."Jack chuckled as he took his seat "Personanger: Two Year After... In theaters this summer. Heh. I can see it now, wonder if they could get Chris Pratt to play me... Oh Keanu Reeves... Yeah definitely Keanu Reeves," Jack smiled at the thought... Like it or not he was sorta right, life felt like one big epilogue that just seemed to keep going. In spite of the numerous new beginnings, it all still felt like an after thought.

Jack would nod and smile at Quinn's response, he was happy things where going well for them. To be honest he was worried about them, not for any particular reason, but for the mere fact that he wanted to. Though the polite gentlemen that walked in put Jack's mind at ease. "Nice to meet you Niel, Names Jack. I'm just an old friend come for a nice chat. Heh... You work for Quinny here?"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Visit [Jack]   Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 9:33 pm

Niel continued his work, but nodded towards Jack in response. "Mhm. I've been working with the organization for a year and a half now, ever since my family..." His voice faded out, allowing Quinn to cut in before he could finish. "Niel has been one of my hardest workers. He's helped a lot around the house as well, which is why he's allowed to stay here and not at the housing unit." They smiled a bit, patting the boy's back. He blushed before grasping the rest of the paperwork. "I'll do the rest of this in my room and bring it to you tomorrow morning." He looked towards Jack, still blushing as he smiled. "It was very nice to meet you." With that he walked off, leaving the two alone. They laughed a bit, placing some papers on their desk into the drawers below it. "He's a really good kid. My only complaint is this apparent crush he has on me, but I think it's just a 'big sibling' thing so I tend to let it slide." They placed their hand on their chin, thinking for a second. "We were talking about the past two years, yes? It makes me really nostalgic; it was just yesterday I was a little kid, running around yelling at people about respecting my pronouns."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Visit [Jack]   Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 5:50 pm

Jack felt a pang of... something when Quinn stated Niel's apparent feelings for them... It was faint but there and noticeable. To say Jack's feelings for the Rainbow Ranger were completely gone after the split would be untrue. Ever sense the dissolving of their romantic relationship Jack had learned much about himself and relationships in general. Though it was obvious to him that he needed the time to find himself... he felt a pang of regret each time he thought about it...

"Oh hohoho! He dose dose he?" Jack let out a sharp chuckle before shooting Quinn a quick wink "Well he has good taste Heheh. Though you are right, we have both grown quite a bit sense then. I mean look at you, you're running a charity and living, basically, on your own. You've become quite the philanthropist, and as your Red Ranger I take full credit for this and accredit your success to my brilliant skills as a leader..." Jack tryed to hold his smug look for as long as he could, however his facade cracked after a mere few moments as he burst into laughter "I on the other hand well... uh... My super hero suit is a bit more black now?.... Heh"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Visit [Jack]   Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 7:32 am

They laughed a bit. "I don't think you can take all the credit. This was my plan since middle school, and being a ranger didn't change that. But it's okay if you want to believe that, I don't mind." They crossed their legs over each other, looking over at the window as they watched a landscaper walk by, looking back once he had spoken again. "Black? I'm going to have to see it again I guess. Maybe I'll fight crime with you another day; I think that suit I wore last year was cute. Though you were too worried to let me do anything and made me sit at the side. Why did you do that exactly?" They had decided for a few months to go out at night with Jack when he 'fought crime.' Their suit was pink and baby blue, which suited them perfectly. They liked to say they were a natural at finding crime, but couldn't seem to fight for the life of them. "Just so long as you're not doing anything to get yourself killed. I can still remember the night you came through my window all bloody." They looked to the side, blushing a bit. That was the night they realized they loved him. But that didn't matter now did it?
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Visit [Jack]   Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 5:55 pm

"Because you needed more training before you could take on the forces of the night. Shadows, sure, no problem, you've got your persona and your soulbound weapon to handle those. A homicidal criminal with a knife and a gun is a whole different ballgame. Physical damage is completely different from soul damage." Jack nodded as he said this. As surprising as it may be Jack had a good bit of knowledge on the differences between the soul and the body, at least when it came to getting hurt... No matter how hard he shouted at it a broken hand wouldn't fix itself, and a first aid kit would do little to a supernatural burn. "I'd be more then happy to keep teaching you though. And you don't have to worry about me, I'm just to stubborn to die. After all, after looking a literal god in the face, it'd be to lame to go out bleeding in some alleyway. No way that can be how I end heh."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Visit [Jack]   Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 9:05 am

They giggled slightly. "Jack, I distinctly remember knocking that guy out with my umbrella while you were getting beaten up by his friend. And afterwards, you started to freak out when you saw a cut on my arm when you were bleeding out of your sides... But I do agree that physical damage is dangerous; I'd rather have my soul attacked over being shot any day." They stood up slightly, stretching a bit as they looked down at their papers. Sitting was growing tiresome, so they decided it would be nicer to stand as they worked and talked to their friend. "I can't say the same, since the biggest threat I faced was Nagisa's shadow on that day. I barely even remembered we were supposed to be fighting a god until you went and reminded me." They looked towards him, a curious look on their face. "You never did quite tell me what happened that day. I've always wanted to know since it could have been me going there but I decided against it." They did decide facing Nagisa's other self would be better, since they did get stronger from it, but that was useless now right?
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Visit [Jack]   Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 3:28 pm

Jack howled with laughter for a moment before he was able to compose himself and breath for a moment."O-Ok! First of all his friend was like twice as big as he was. And second you do realize you coulda killed the guy. Normal people don't have much defense against soul damage, why do you think I always use a Boken insteada my TechSlicer. heh. But the point is, I can handle getting myself beat up and having MY shit kicked out. I'd never be able to live with myself if I knew I let that happen to you..." Yeah Yeah call Jack a White Knight or a fadora tippen fukboi, but he thought of Quinn getting hurt infuriated him beyond reasonable means...

"Oh man... The father fight?... Heh, would you believe I came riding in on a motercycle, Punched the Father in the face once and knocked him the fuck out?" Jack beamed with a, presumably artificial, pride"Yep, then everyone said how cool and handsome I was. Was like the best day ever...Pft"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Visit [Jack]   Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 9:19 pm

"Can you never be serious?" They shook their head, looking away from him with their hand on their face, showing false disappointment. "And I wouldn't have killed him, I'm not that strong. But I'm strong enough that I don't need a knight in shining armor to save me." They laughed a bit, ending their slight facade with a smile. "I would believe that story if I didn't know it was more epic than that. You know that big fights that save the entire world are boring if they are ended with one punch, no matter how cool that punch was." That was just a play on Jack's mind, as the fight could have been just that, but they were assuming he was joking. If they made it sound like Jack telling this story was going to bring him 'great honor,' they knew his mind would force him to tell them what exactly happened, even if he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Visit [Jack]   Friendly Visit [Jack] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:41 pm

"Serious? Have we met Quinn? My name is Jack, cus we clearly have never met," Jack chuckled at the notion. True he had gotten far more serious in the past two years, but to expect anything less then his normal antics was a bit much. Deep down he was still the same old lovable goofball, "Alright alright, you've made your point, next time I head out on a normal patrol you can tag along. Heh" Jack said chuckling a little.

Jack sat in silence for a moment as he contemplated for moment what Quinn said. He could point to a certain Bald headed puncher that would prove that particular point invalid... however... they did have a point...."Ooooooh... Fine. You got me... Though the part about riding in like a bad ass was true heh." Just... maybe not on a motorcycle, "When I got there a few people were already there, Kaz, Blaez, and Sharaku to name a few... Things got intense from there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Visit [Jack]   Friendly Visit [Jack] Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly Visit [Jack]
Page 1 of 1