Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A visit? [Megumi] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A visit? [Megumi] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A visit? [Megumi] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A visit? [Megumi] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A visit? [Megumi] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A visit? [Megumi] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A visit? [Megumi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A visit? [Megumi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A visit? [Megumi] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A visit? [Megumi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xJoydx

xJoydx

A visit? [Megumi] Empty
PostSubject: A visit? [Megumi]   A visit? [Megumi] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:19 am

For a lack of a word, Kaihei didn't have much to do today. At least that's what he'd tell himself as a reason for doing this. Or was it more like he had nothing better to do? Yeah, that was maybe it. Because it sure wasn't a usual thing for him to go talk to somebody. Then again, he was in quite a sour mood after that strange meeting, and he needed some distraction. And what was better than actually doing something related to it, right? Well, not particularly, but he was sort of wondering why didn't a certain girl come to the meeting as well. Which easily gave him a reason to vent on someone, and it'd practically help the situation too, considering they wanted as many people as possible.

It wasn't as if he really wanted more company, but when it came to her, she was at least tolerable enough. Much more so than most of the people occuppying the dorms, to be honest. And going out wasn't much of an option with the chaos all around. What a pain. It took him a while to find the place he was looking for, and he stood in front of the door for a while, debating whether he should knock or something. In the end, however, he decided it was not worth the trouble. Besides, it wasn't his style either. To hell with the door. Kaihei would unceremoniously kick the poor door open, narrowly avoiding dislocating it from its hinges. Well, the dorms weren't the newest building around there. It was good that the door was still in one piece in the first place.

''Hey!''
, he would exclaim bluntly, inviting himself inside without a question, as he scanned the room briefly, looking for its occupant. Whatever Megumi was doing, she was surely in for a surprise.

>w>:
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

A visit? [Megumi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit? [Megumi]   A visit? [Megumi] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:32 pm

On boring days like these, when nobody was online, Megumi liked to read some books and drink OJ. This was also one of few activities for which she opted not to wear her gamer glasses. Not that she minded much, but sometimes it was just better without them. Megi pushed her pillow up a little bit, adjusting it so it would be comfortable for her to lean against.

Now it was time to choose something to read. Or maybe re-read, for that matter. She stood before overly filled shelf, her hand on her chin, pondering. After several minutes of switching poses and thinking, she decided to go with a fantasy-detective book named "One hundred thousand kingdoms". Megi found about it in a magazine, and they said that it was a pretty solid story, so she decided to buy it, eventually. It has been quite a long time ago, though. Her transfer and getting used to new places took some time, thus had to do other things instead of having a relaxing afternoon. Too bad she had no idea what was coming her way.

Sitting on her bed with her OJ box and book on her nightstand, she was just about to delve into the delicious--
BAM! Suddenly her room's door flew open. Megi was really glad that was about to drink, and not already drinking. However, her somewhat of a friend, walked in - Kaihei. He was looking around, searching for her, as her bed was on the same side as the door, she was not immediatelly visible. She was still baffled by what just happened. "Well, hello to you too, Kai-kun. May I please ask you to at least attempt to knock on the door instead of doing this, next time?" As good-hearted she was, she couldn't help but to sound a tad bit irritated by this action.
Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

A visit? [Megumi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit? [Megumi]   A visit? [Megumi] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 2:02 pm

''Whatever. I don't think the door minds much though.'', he'd say grumpily, with a roll of his eyes as he heard a voice replying to him. He didn't really care per se, and there might not even be a next time. Kaihei wasn't planning on making a habit out of random visits like this one. He took one more look around before realizing where the voice was coming from and walking over in that direction, giving Megumi a stare.

It didn't seem as if he interrupted anything important, so he didn't think she had much reason to be annoyed at him kicking the stupid door, but he wasn't about to go and spend his time trying to understand that kind of logic. That was not his forte at all. ''Anyway, back on topic. I wanted to ask you something.'' He surely wasn't the one for pleasantries, so he wasn't going to bother making small talk before getting to what he came for. Although, he was not sure how to start with this. ''Have you got a phone message from a guy, speaking about things like a Velvet Room and stuff?'', he would ask matter of factly, as if that was a perfectly normal thing to talk about. Well, he wasn't going to go beating around the bush, and this seemed like the easiest way to start out.
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

A visit? [Megumi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit? [Megumi]   A visit? [Megumi] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 5:51 pm

Bitter as ever. That's Kaihei for you. Although, his question was intriguing. The answer to that was truly yes. "Indeed I have." She replied, getting up from bed. She took a drink from her OJ box and walked past Kaihei in attemp to close the door. In dorms even the darn walls have ears. "I suggest you keep it down, though." She struggled with the door, since it wouldn't close properly, but after a quick adjustment it looked almost unscathed.

Megi noticed that Kaihei wasn't one of the patient guys, so she went out with it, so he wouldn't have to ask 20 times. Not that he would have, for that matter. "So yea, I got the message, buuuut... I kiiiiinda forgot about it. I had some other matters to pay attention to, so as soon as I read it, I forgot about it." She said, looking down on her feet in guilt. Megi was hoping that his foot wouldn't connect to her gut, recalling what Kaihei did to the poor door.
Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

A visit? [Megumi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit? [Megumi]   A visit? [Megumi] EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Kaihei shrugged when he was told to keep it down. What was the deal with that anyway? Even if someone heard them, it wasn't as if they would know what the talk was all about. And if they did, it shouldn't really pose a problem. And if it did, he had no problem introducing someone to his fist. Either way, it appearaed that the door actually survived, Megumi having successfuly put it back to the state it was in before his arrival. Hm, maybe this buliding wasn't that bad at it yet. It was a good thing in a way, because otherwise, she would be without a door for quite a while, most likely.

Raising an eyebrow slightly, Kaihei really wondered how could one forget something immediately after reading it. Short term memory, yes, but that short? An amazing feat in its own way. Then again, maybe it was a good thing for her, as she didn't have to listen to endless talk that almost made his ears bleed. Sometimes, forgetting might turn out to be beneficial. ''You sure forget fast.'', he'd grumble, not really sure what to say to that admission. ''But I guess, you at least saved yourself from listening to a lot of monologues by not going there.'' Cause he would so not have gone if he knew that would be the main course. But, what happened, happened. He frowned a little, remembering that.
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

A visit? [Megumi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit? [Megumi]   A visit? [Megumi] EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:01 pm

Monologues? He made it sound as if she had not missed all that much, but Megi wondered. This supposed meeting in the "Velvet room" was connected to a rather recent... incident, of sort. Town turning red and green, fight with a "Shadow"... really wierd stuff going on. That's what Megi thought, though. If that train of thoughts was correct, then she'd missed a lot of information, the so-called monologues.

Seeing Kaihei frown at remembering what happened made Megi chuckle a little. "I assume that the meeting had something to do with that incident, right? If so, then care to enlighten me with the short version?" Megi was dying for more information. She had other matters at hand, yes, but sometimes she recalled the fight. She unleashed a power called "Persona". Fought a Shadow. However, there was so much more to it. How come Megi herself had such power? Or Kaihei? Questions with no answers...
Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

A visit? [Megumi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit? [Megumi]   A visit? [Megumi] EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:18 pm

Great. That was the only word Kaihei could use to sum this up. Sure, he had realized that he would most likely have to explain, but it was only now that it hit him just how much stuff there was. Megumi said she wanted a short version, which he'd actually be happy to comply with, if he had any idea how to shorten all that. 'Why did I come here in the first place...?', he thought sourly, wondering how to make this short and on point, without having to omit half of the stuff that was said, but no matter how he tried, he still came up with the fact that it would be a long talk, whichever why he'd choose to take it.

''Well, if you insist, I can try. However, I doubt this will be any short, no matter how much I'd prefer it to be.'', he'd shrug, rolling his eyes a bit, slightly annoyed that he'd have to talk. And a lot. This was far from his image of a pleasant day, but complaining now would be lame, as it was his own fault for coming over. ''And yes, it was about that incident, in a way. I'm not in the mood of repeating myself twice, so I'd prefer it if you listened well. So, I guess it all starts with the existence of another world, called Limbo. That place is the home of those Shadow creatures we fought back then. For some reason, in lately Limbo had started to cross over into our world, which resulted pretty much in chaos. I don't really know why, but the only people capable of fighting these Shadows are those with the power of Persona, which is apparently a manifestation of our psyche or whatever it is. The problem is, that if this keeps happening, Ueitawa is basically done for, which is why most of those with a Persona are currently working on stopping it. From what I heard, it's quite a dangerous task, and a few had already been either taken by Shadows or hurt in some way. Apparently there are also people who actually help the bad stuff. Dunno if you heard about it, but there is some Killer that keeps murdering people, mostly from the school, and it seems that he's involved in the mess somehow. I believe they've already taken care of one guy, that had strange powers without a Persona, but it seems that he was controlled by some weird Shadow, which ended up taking control of one of their friends instead. I guess it's some complicated stuff. They said that if they want to stop Limbo from wreaking more trouble, they have to defeat two Gods that reside inside, and therefore they're rounding up people who could possibly help with the cause. Mainly in case something happens to one of them or so, cause as they kept repeating, it's really dangerous.'' Kaihei really felt like he was reciting something by heart right there, but there wasn't any other way if he wanted to explain it, at least in some way. He just hoped he would not have to do that often. Once a year sounded pretty optimal. ''Anyhow, that should be the basic stuff. If you really want to know something else, you can ask while I'm still there, cause I might as well keep talking after all that. But, I'd rather if the questions made sense, if anything.'', he'd say, finally taking a break for a while, wondering how could some people give speeches on a daily basis. This was so not his thing, but he'd stand the ground as he was already there.
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

A visit? [Megumi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit? [Megumi]   A visit? [Megumi] EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Megi braced herself for a pile of information. And oh boy was it one huge pile. So the Shadows apparently had a sort of a homeworld - Limbo. And its pushing itself into this... homeworld. That would explain the Red Zones. Kaihei's explanation of Personas wasn't all that enlightening, so Megumi assumed he didn't give a damn when they were talking about it.

Also, the killer was connected to all this. And don't forget the bonus - final fight with Gods? Seriously? How were they supposed to do that? Was the power of Persona truly strong enough to destroy a God? Kaihei then gave her space for questions after his storytelling. "I don't really have any questions, really. However, I'd like to know where I can sign up for this?" after asking she sat down on her bed and took a sip of her juice. She had a feeling, that Kaihei will be pleased to know that he won't have to talk for much longer after his super speech.
Back to top Go down
xJoydx

xJoydx

A visit? [Megumi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit? [Megumi]   A visit? [Megumi] EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:25 am

As much as he enjoyed the idea of not talking for ages anymore, Kaihei was slightly surprised that she wasn't going to ask anything else. He would have expected her to inquire at least about something. Not like it mattered though. It was her choice, and all in all it suited him just fine. So, there was no way in hell he was going to complain about a lack of questions, as far as his logic was concerned. ''If you say so. Don't complain about not being informed enough later then.'', he would shrug. Even though this was to his liking, he figured he'd warn her just in case. He had already resigned that he would answer if it came to that.

''That would be up to you, I guess. You could try to find one of these people that call themselves attendants. The guys that reside in the Velvet Room. They could get you in on it. Or meet up with other Persona Users that are on the case already. Whichever suits your style more.'', he'd answer her inquiry blatantly. It was her choice how to interpret it. He figured he might have to show her to someone, if she asked, as he figured she did not know anyone involved either way. Heh, guess he won't be bored for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A visit? [Megumi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit? [Megumi]   A visit? [Megumi] Empty

Back to top Go down

A visit? [Megumi]
Page 1 of 1