Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassius

Cassius

Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] Empty
PostSubject: Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn]   Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:31 pm

Snow, wind, low temperature. Icy pavement. These are just tiny examples of what people usually hate about winter. Some in addition to this even fall ill. Just like this student, Megumi. At first she was feeling great, but as days progressed she felt worse and worse. And the lack of sleep wasn't helping at all. Megumi wasn't in the mood to miss classes and then catch up on the stuff she missed, so she attended school despite that. But today it really worsened. Her throat felt like burning lava and her nose kept running no matter what she tried to stop it. Not to mention coughing.

It was already around 5pm when Megumi just couldn't stand laying in her bed. "I wish I knew where pharmacy or whatever is around here... I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask, though." she thought as she was putting on her thick hoodie and fluffy frog cap with its "legs" going down to her elbows. True, it was slightly big for Megumi, but she won it fair and square, so she wore it with pride. Taking the nearest book she could reach she headed out. "I seriously need some fresh air or I'll go crazy, for sure!" Megumi muttered in raspy voice and made sure she took a pack of tissues aswell. It would really suck if she had to go baaack to her room and then head baaack to the lobby. Megumi had to be honest with herself, she had no balls to go out in such condition.

As she was going down the stairs she took a look at what actual book she grabbed. Luckily enough it was just her scribble notebook, in which she sometimes drew, but most of the time she wrote musical notes and song lyrics. At least it wasn't something embarrassing like her "Guide to Yaoi" book. "I wish I had a pencil of sorts... But yeah, the book could've been A LOT WORSE... A looooot..." Megumi wondered as she slid through the door into the lobby.

Despite the hour there was quite a number of students present. "Perhaps people don't have that many homeworks today..." she shrugged, looking around for a free spot to sit. Preferably in a corner, far away from the front doors and other people. She really didn't want to pass her flu or whatever she had onto somebody else. Bam! A seat spotted moments later. Putting her left hand in her hoodie's pocket, Megumi quickly walked to a object that tried to look like an armchair. "Better than nothing, I guess." she thought, sitting down. Surprisingly enough it was pretty comfortable. But before she could praise that trait, she sneezed one of her most high pitched sneezes ever. "Good Lord!" everybody was looking around, trying to find the source. Luckily enough, they gave up soon, so Megumi could let out a relieved sigh. It seemed like nobody noticed...
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn]   Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:16 am

Megumi wasn't the only one who disliked the winter season, Kahn too was not a huge fan of the cold or ice. Granted, he liked the snow....unless he was on the receiving end of a snowball. There was always more satisfaction in hitting someone else with a snowball than being the victim. When Megumi entered, he was listening to music while writing out his weekly work-out circuit. He was almost done when Megumi entered the lobby, his pencil made only the slightest scratching noise as he wrote down what he would do for Thursday. Which consisted of mostly upper body strength and core exercises. A few examples were reverse crunches, crunches, three planks with a duration of two minutes, and that would take care of his core exercises. As for his upper arms, he would focus on the bicep and triceps areas. This meant curls, bench press, clings, and pull ups. Which made the red head sigh, he hated clings. They were a real pain, because you had to get them just right otherwise...you wouldn't get any benefit from them.

As he was moving on to Friday, he suddenly heard a very high pitched sneeze. He looked around, as did a few other people, and mostly liked at the girls in the lobby. All of them shook their heads, and after a few moments everyone else would resume what they were doing before. However, out of the corner of his eye he thought he saw someone in a hoodie shrink into an armchair with a book in hand. Curiosity made him move in for a closer look, it looked a lot like Megumi.

As he got closer, his guess was spot on. He would pull over a chair and sit across from Megumi, before greeting her, "Hey Megumi, why are you hiding back here? Well besides trying to hide from curious eyes about that sneeze a few minutes ago." Granted, he saw the pack of tissues and considering how she was wearing a hoodie he had a feeling he knew the answer. His green eyes would return to her when she began to answer, after all he wanted to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn]   Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 5:08 am

Yikes! Somebody did notice! "So much for good hiding spot." luckily, it was somebody she actually knew. They sort of 'met', in the class. "Kahn, I believe..." she thought, as he grabbed a chair and sat across from her, greeting Megumi. "Hi, Kahn..." she started with her raspy voice, making her clear her throat. "I'm sort of ill, you could say, so I didn't want to pass it on others, but I desperately needed some fresh air." she continued on, with still rather raspy voice, despite her efforts.

Adjusting her frog cap, she noticed Kahn's pencil. Too bad muse wasn't quite with her right now. Megumi couldn't think straight, no matter how hard she tried. "Are you sure you want to stay here?" she asked away. As goodhearted as Kahn looked, Megumi really wasn't sure if that was the best idea. You know, to hang around an ill person. Right on cue, Megumi sneezed again. It wasn't high pitched this time, plus, she managed to lower its volume by covering her face with her hoodie's sleeves, unfortunately dropping her scribblebook.

"Damn! I'm so clumsy lately... I blame the flu or whatever my diagnosis is." she yelled at herself in her thoughts as she sniffed, trying to reach out for her dropped scribblebook, successfully failing. "Oh, come on now..." she muttered in her raspy voice, trying to reach out for her goddamn scribblebook.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn]   Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:09 pm

"Sort of?" He would reply raising one of his eyebrows, "Do you have any medicine or vitamin supplements you could be taking? That might help your immune system fight back and help you feel a bit better." He would say, recalling that he had a spare bottle of vitamin C supplements in his room. Something that she could desperately use at this point in her sickness. He began to twirl his pencil between his fingers as Megumi adjusted her frog cap, and then she asked an odd question. Well, actually it was a smart question, but Kahn would chuckle a bit.

"Well, that is true, but I think I will be okay. I rarely get sick because I am active almost every single day, which helps your immune system. Thanks for your concern though." He would reply after Megumi sneezed so she would be able to hear his reply. However, she dropped her notebook when she tried to cover up her sneeze. After a sniffle she tried to reach out and grab the notebook from her chair, however it appeared she was either too tired or sick to really want to move. Thus, Kahn got up and picked up her scribblebook and handed it back to her.

"Here you go." He would say as he did so, and then he look at the notebook. After a moment of studying it he would look back at her and simply ask, "So what's in the notebook? Notes from class? Homework?" He asked a bit curious why Megumi brought that down out of all the things she brought down.
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn]   Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:21 pm

Medicine... That was a good question on Kahn's part. Megumi couldn't recall taking ANY sort of medicine with her when she was transferring. A grave mistake, it would seem like. Also, he didn't mind staying nearby an ill person. It was true, that apparently Kahn and Megumi had completely different lifestyles, resulting in her illness. "Oh well..." she thought as he picked up her scribblebook. "Thanks." she replied with still raspy voice. She couldn't get rid of it, even though she has been already talking a bit. "But no, these are..." she hesitated with the answer. She wasn't sure if she could tell him. In the end, she decided to tell him. Its not like it would be any use to her if she kept on hiding it. "...Lyrics to songs I create." she ended her reply.

"Also, to answer your earlier question... No, I'm afraid I don't have any medicine at all. I don't even have tea to soothe my throat..." she continued. Luckily, her voice was starting to clear up a little bit. It was still raspy, but her throat started to feel a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn]   Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Kahn nodded when she thanked him, and then she began to tell him what was in it when she paused for a moment....then continued. Did she not want to tell him what was in it or did she forget? Though song lyrics...hmm that was different. He would look at the book, he was interested in this, "You're a song writer huh? What kind of lyrics do you write? Rock, Hip-Hop? Punk?" He would inquire. He had a wide interest in rock music, but he really liked alternative rock in particular.

As she mentioned she had no medicine, he cocked his head a bit, "In close proximity like this, you need to have vitamin C at least in order to keep immune system. Colds and flu's get passed around very quickly in this kind of environment." He would explain to her, before adding a little bit more, "I think I might have a spare bottle of vitamin C in my room. If you want it I could give it to you, and you could start taking it. It might help you out a bit."
Back to top Go down
Cassius

Cassius

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn]   Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Kahn seemed genuinely interested in her song lyrics. "I knew I shouldn't have told him..." Unfortunately for Megumi, she already started the topic, so it had to be finished. Scratching her head she replied: "Not really any of these in particular. I occasionaly write song, but I make music itself more frequently, instead." she ended with a cough. Kahn then offered to bring Megi some vitamins. Megi decided to accept the offer, since she had no other means of getting any medecine related stuff in near future. "Sure, if you really don't need it. Wouldn't feel that good if I did something bad." she said, sniffing a bit.

Placing down her scribblebook on the table, she took out her tissues and blew her nose. Sniffing again, she put everything away she remembered something. Wasn't she supposed to gulp such vitamins with some kind of water or tea or whatever? "I'm not quite sure about this, but shouldn't I have some kind of liquid to go with the vitamins? You know, ehn I actually take the vitamin..." she tried her best to explain her thought, but she found it pretty hard to do, since her mind felt dull and empty.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn]   Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am

"Hmmm, it seems like I always meet the musically inclined people." Kahn said in reply to Megumi's statement about making music instead of writing songs. Maybe he just liked meeting people who had a talent that Kahn himself seemed to lack. When she accepted his offer he would nod, and set down his pencil and notepad with his workout schedule down on his chair. "Alright, I'll be right back. Give me just a few minutes." He would go up to his room, and retrieve a bottle of vitamin C along with a plastic cup for her to use. As he passed a water fountain, he would fill it up with water so she could take the pill.

Once he returned he set the bottle of vitamin C and the plastic cup of water on the table for her. She then asked if she needed water to take the pill with, he would gesture to the plastic cup before answering her question, "Well with this kind you do, but there are chew-able kinds that you can get at a pharmacy. There is a pharmacy around here that you can get chewables at it, I can show you it if you would like me to. Also go ahead and take the bottle, you could use it more than I could." After saying that he would pick up his pencil and notepad, and begin to write out his workout for Friday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn]   Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea & Blanket [Megumi & Kahn]
Page 1 of 1