Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Visit [Oswald] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Visit [Oswald] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Visit [Oswald] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Visit [Oswald] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Visit [Oswald] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Visit [Oswald] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Visit [Oswald] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Visit [Oswald] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Visit [Oswald] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Visit [Oswald]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

A Visit [Oswald] Empty
PostSubject: A Visit [Oswald]   A Visit [Oswald] EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 4:42 pm

A Visit [Oswald] 2zgu2s3

Fed and somewhat well-rested, Touko was almost ready to call it a night. But, somewhere in the back of her mind, there might be another service that was active in Endymion. She just couldn't quite remember what it was called, but it was certainly located somewhere in the Backlight. The night hours were waning, but it couldn't hurt to take a visit.

And soon she finally arrived in front of what seems to be called the "Dragon's Den" according to their sign. She wondered what kind of excuse she'd have to come to them so early. Perhaps they don't mind having a small chat? Then again, this was a mercenary business. The worse that could happen was that she was going to be kicked out. But, she wasn't going to find out by just standing around.

With footsteps drawing her closer to its entrance, she knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

A Visit [Oswald] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit [Oswald]   A Visit [Oswald] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:37 pm

Well, with that nice dinner and everything out of the way, Oswald and Belle was on their way home, being stuffed to the brim with food and desserts alike, they found... someone knocking on the door to the Dragon's Den (Coincidentally, their home was just above the office proper.) and that caused the two siblings to stop for a moment, looking at eachother before finally approaching the stranger... or the persumed stranger. Oswald actually recognized her once he actually got a good look at her. In slight disbelief, he approached her. "Hm...? Can I help you with something, miss?" Was it really her? Maybe... not that he knew her name, but her face certainly looked familiar... even though he hadn't seen her since the catastrophe 5 years ago. Well, at least she had managed to survive after they split up. Oswald himself hadn't changed much over the years. He only looked a slight bit older than back then, but other than that, he was perfectly recognizable. Belle on the other hand had changed quite a bit since then... at least visually. Her personality was as spunky and energetic as always, and it would probably never change, knowing her... Why was this woman here of all places? There even was a sign hanging on the door saying "Closed" in big red letters. Not that he paticularly minded it, as it still wasn't too late, and maybe, just maybe, he could catch up a little with one of the few people he had met on that fateful day. Seeing as he hadn't been able to find Gabriel yet. Hopefully he was still alive and well...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

A Visit [Oswald] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit [Oswald]   A Visit [Oswald] EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:49 pm

It looked like no one was home. There was no answer to her knocking, not even as she waited for a few moments before knocking again, hoping so that this time someone might answer. Yet, there was no response. Either they were doing this on purpose from their lack of interest or they simply just weren't here. Touko pouted in disappointment and then sighed. It was disappointing, but this was a common occurrence. Perhaps it would be wise to come back at a later period. Still, she had hoped that this day would end with a small chat.

A Visit [Oswald] 4KjjFkp

"Guess they aren't open..."

She decided to leave the place, until there were two people that caught her attention. Perhaps they were siblings, but Touko couldn't quite tell at first glance yet. However, they felt rather familiar... She blinked again, realizing who the boy was. The redhead had to make sure.

"Me? Well I was hoping I could stop by to chat with the owners of this shop," she explained while gesturing towards the Dragon's Den, "I suppose they're closed tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

A Visit [Oswald] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit [Oswald]   A Visit [Oswald] EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 11:38 am

Oswald raised his eyebrows in suprise. What could she want with them? Especially at this hour? Suprise aside, he was interested in hearing what she had in mind, he answered her. "Well, that would be us, Miss." Belle giggled gleefully in the background. "It's our day off today, but... if you just want to talk, I guess we can make an exception. Right, brother?" The red-head turned to face her older brother as she asked. Oswald himself was a in a rather good mood at the moment, and besides, this woman felt familiar... maybe it was at least worth hearing her out? "I guess so..." Oswald replied, sticking his hand into a pocket of his coat, and pulled out a small key, which he used to unlock the door. "Ladies first." The man said as he opened the door for the two ladies.

Once the three of them were inside the dark lobby, Oswald flicked on the lights, illuminating the room in it's full glory. A wide variety of different swords hanged from the walls, ranging from dull Katanas to fancy ritualistic swords ill suited for combat. These weapons were just there on display, as they were all too dull to actually cut anyting. In the right corner of the room, two black leather sofas rested on a fairly expensive-looking carpet opposite of one another. The walls themselves were colored in a deep, dark shade of red. Various other things were scattered across the room, but there was one thing which stood out among everything else. On the other end of the room, there was a large desk standing, with a pair of two ornate mirrors resting on some custom made mirror holders. These mirrors were clearly not designed with fashion in mind, as on the reflective mirrored surface, there was an emblem on them, etched in frosted glass.

A Visit [Oswald] JtCVY0N
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

A Visit [Oswald] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit [Oswald]   A Visit [Oswald] EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 12:11 pm

Touko was pleased, evidently seen with her growing smile. She wasn't going to leave empty-handed, which was something to be pleased about. The woman had an itch for a cigarette, but she held it in. It wasn't going to be for much longer anyway. With the sibling's consent, she entered the establishment. She let out a whistle as Oswald illuminated the area. The redhead surveyed her new surroundings and judged it was a nice place. In one hand, the interior was nice, and the other hand, the insignia on the mirrors were interesting.

"What do they represent?" she asked while pointing at it.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

A Visit [Oswald] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit [Oswald]   A Visit [Oswald] EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 10:29 am

"Hm?" Oswald raised an eyebrow at Touko when she spoke up. Wha... Oh, that. "It's just the family symbol. Nothing that special about it. And whatever meaning it once had I don't know myself." He replied with a shrug, as he sat down on the chair behind the desk, while Belle picked up one foldable chairs that had been leaning on the wall next to the staircase up to the next floor, and placed it down in front of the desk. She gave Touko a gesture to have a seat there, while Oswald leaned back in his chair. "Now then, you wished to talk about something, miss?" Oswald asked, looking the red-head straight in the eyes as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

A Visit [Oswald] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit [Oswald]   A Visit [Oswald] EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 11:19 am

"Hm... I see," she uttered with her eyes still glued on the mirrors. But look as she may, there wasn't going to be any more information Touko could garner. She smiled towards Belle's direction for bringing up a seat for her and gratefully took it. The woman crossed her left leg over the other as she made herself comfortable on the seat.

A Visit [Oswald] FgkJWgx

"Oh, it's nothing special. I wondered if you're willing to have some small talk. I've always wondered what your establishment is for."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

A Visit [Oswald] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit [Oswald]   A Visit [Oswald] EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:59 pm

"Small talk? Sure. I don't mind." Oswald said with a slight smirk. "The night's still rather young. I got time." Now, that was a question he got a lot. Before he could answer her properly, Belle interviened. "Sorry if I'm interrupting, but would you two like something to drink? Coffee? Tea? I was about to go get some myself, and... it would be rather rude of me if I didn't ask you two as well." The older brother pondered for a moment, scratching his chin absentmindedly. "Hrm... I'll just have a regular, black coffee." Belle nodded, and would turn to face Touko with an expectant look on her face. "And you, miss?"

After their orders of drinks were done with, Oswald would return to answer Touko's question. "Mercenary buissness. Mostly bodyguarding duty and all that. We're living in chaotic times, yes? I can't say I blame people for wanting an extra layer of protection as insurance." He'd answer, with an interested tone. Not the first time he had been asked that today. That man... Noah had been just as curious.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

A Visit [Oswald] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit [Oswald]   A Visit [Oswald] EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 6:17 pm

"I'm afraid that I'll have to abstain. I'd like to be able to head to sleep after this," Touko apologetically said to Belle. She really did love to have a mug of coffee in her hands, warming them up while enjoying the bitter taste. Yet, she wasn't exactly interested in staying up late again.

"Mercenary? So you're approved by the government despite the Cadets running around?" Touko asked curiously, "I suppose you're right. Fear is the name of the game, it seems."

After last night's broadcast, it definitely had an effect on the people. But there must be something more to it. "So. Have you seen the demons in your work?"

Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

A Visit [Oswald] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit [Oswald]   A Visit [Oswald] EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:55 pm

"Alright then. I'll see you two in a bit." Belle said as she headed upstairs towards the kitchen. "Yes, so long as we stick to Bodyguarding duty... Unless the Government want us for something, which has yet to happen. It's only a matter of time though. These Psyche Terrorists are getting quite numerous." Oswald replied, with a thoughtful look on his face. "One of the reasons why I took this day off was because this week has been paticularly hectic with work, and I needed a break. People are obviously scared of them, even the bigger names out there are affected by the Psycho-terrorism going on here. Can't say I blame 'em."

"Not in my line of work, no. I work mostly during the day. I have seen them once or twice though. There's this one time I'll never forget. My first day here in Endymion was during the Eternal Divide." Those events from five years ago were still fresh in his mind, and would probably not vanish anytime soon...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

A Visit [Oswald] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit [Oswald]   A Visit [Oswald] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:25 pm

A Visit [Oswald] OBw3tx0

"I see. Heh, that reminds me. I suppose I was there at that time..."

She adopted a thoughtful look as she pondered more. The topic of Psycho-terrorists kept coming up. Demons aren't too much of an issue since the government seemed to do well enough to keep them back. Indeed, her investigation should focus on these people. Perhaps, it would be wise to do so.

"We've met before. I don't believe we introduced ourselves. I'm Touko Aono," she idly spoke while drawing out her business card which had the Reflective Grotto as the title and the necessary information to help locate where it was.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

A Visit [Oswald] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit [Oswald]   A Visit [Oswald] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:40 pm

"Yeah... I thought you looked a bit familiar." Oswald replied to her, as he took the buissness card she offered, while giving her his own card, before offering her a handshake. On the card, his SNS information would be located, along with an adress, telephone number and opening hours for the Dragon's Den. "The name's Oswald Schritt. It's good to see you're alive and well, Touko. How's the leg?" If he remembered things correctly, she had been burnt by one of the demons that attacked them five years ago... Did burns like those ever heal properly?

Belle would return with Oswald's coffee, and a cup of tea for herself, as well as (while she was never asked), a glass of ice-cold water to Touko, along with some leftovers from that cake they ate earlier that day, in case anyone was interested. "Belle, this is Touko Aono. She was there with me when the demons attacked 5 years ago. I don't think you two ever met... Touko, this is my younger sister, Belle." The girl would nod towards Touko with a cheerful grin on her face. "Nice to meet you, Miss Touko!"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

A Visit [Oswald] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit [Oswald]   A Visit [Oswald] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:58 pm

"Oh it's doing alright. Some marring of the skin. I don't mind it," she nonchalantly replied as she lifted it up her pants sleeve. It was a slight pink, nothing too serious. The woman never had any issues with it. It was funny that how a certain adage applied here literally, "If you play with fire, you get burned" or something along those lines. It's something she always expected when dealing with these unnatural matters.

"A pleasure to meet you too, my dear," she flashed her teeth at Belle in a smile, who finally returned with refreshments.

Taking the water and a slice of the red velvet cake that she brought, the redhead took a bite and her smile grew deeper. She was always some kind of sweet tooth. But, it was nice, even though they were leftovers anyway.

"Pretty good. Did you make it?" she asked the girl, "How long have you been running this business? Ever since the demons came?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

A Visit [Oswald] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit [Oswald]   A Visit [Oswald] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:25 pm

"Glad to hear it's nothing major. I'm honestly suprised we made it out of that mess in one piece." Ever since that fateful night, Endymion was never quite the same ever again. Fortunately for Oswald, he had barely gotten to know what it was like here before the Eternal Divide, so he wasn't paticularly hurt by it.

"Likewise, Lady Touko." Belle replied politely to the woman, giving her a light bow, as she put down the plate with the leftovers of her red velvet cake, and some small plates for them to eat said cake on, followed by her handing Oswald and Touko their drinks, along with spoons to eat with, before finally sitting down next to her older brother behind the desk, taking a sip out of her drink of choice. "Help yourselves." The young woman said with a bright smile, waiting for the other two to take their slices before she helped herself to one. "Oh, I forgot we never finished this." Oswald said with a pleased look on his face. "Good thinking."

"Thank you. And yes, I baked it myself. Self taught." Her tone of voice had this tinge of pride in it as she watched the other two delightfully eat of her little masterpiece. That cake had been her best one yet, so seeing that she was improving ever so slightly made her feel more confident. When it came to food though, Oswald was the better of the two. He had a bit better understanding when it came to the main course dishes, but he never managed to get how to bake. Not even simple bread was an easy task for him. But the two complimented eachother in that regard, so it worked out, sort of.

"Here in Endymion? About 4 and a half years, I think. Overall? I've been in this buissness since I was 16, so 7 years total. Don't ask me how we got into stuff like this. It's a product of times long gone, and I honestly can't imagine myself doing anything else for a living now. Not with the life I've had." And that's all he had to say on that subject.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

A Visit [Oswald] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit [Oswald]   A Visit [Oswald] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 8:27 pm

"Oh, very nice. You'll have to teach me one day, dear," Touko replied looking impressed as she took a sip of water.

The lady didn't exactly do all that much as far as office work went. At best she was busy working on her own puppets and did what she could to look into the city's secrets despite her non-existent ability to defend herself against the supernatural. Lately, she had been taking a very small hobby sampling coffees and doing some basic cooking on her own other than reviewing her knowledge.

A Visit [Oswald] VwQTrQd

"I understand. Sometimes there are things that are best left in the past. But it is important to remember that at some point, it will come to haunt us."

She dutifully took another bite of her cake to enjoy its spongy texture and sweet taste.

After swallowing, she continued, "I wonder... would you like to keep each other updated in the happenings around this city?"

Touko needed to expand her information network which was dismally small. But perhaps even someone like Oswald would know the importance of having something like this, especially with the kind of work he's doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Visit [Oswald] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit [Oswald]   A Visit [Oswald] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visit [Oswald]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next