Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] Empty
PostSubject: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:47 pm

A few days have passed since their last meeting. Shunnosuke had his address back then, and Sharaku didn't live too far away, so it's not like there were too many obstacles for the boy to pursue his company at all. Except, maybe, his inner issues. In the meantime, Shunnosuke didn't call Sharaku nor did he send a message beforehand to warn the man about his arrival. To think about everything that happened made him feel ashamed of...everything. The misunderstandings. The crying. The arguments. Even the hugging. For quite some time, the last thing the teenager wanted to see was Sharaku's face, mainly after he called him a “liar”. Yeah, he could be a liar when he wanted, when pursuing a goal or something he aimed for, like gathering gossip. However, he never truly lied to Sharaku. That offense, he took it to a dangerous and personal level. Since the man left before he could even defend himself, he would take this time to give him a piece of his mind.

The family chauffeur offered to take him to the address, but Shunnosuke refused, which is pretty unusual occurrence by itself, since the teenager despised any physical labor, including harmless little walking. This time, however, he'd rather no one to intrude in his personal affairs, even from minimal distance. Also, in the recent cold weather, Shunnosuke felt a bit more willing to go outside home. And then, there he was, standing in front of his door. His heart was like a festival drum, beating so fast it almost seemed to explode at any minute. In his bag, a few piano scores and another unrelated stuff for his personal use; after all, he needed an excuse to go to Sharaku's home, didn't he?  The teenager kept thinking what would be once he was inside, what would his apartment look like...and more importantly, how would Sharaku receive him.

Last edited by Shunny on Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:47 am

Whichever the case, Shun would end up having to wait outside a little bit longer than what'd probably be considered usual. Not on purpose, of course, but Sharaku was sort of busy at the moment the younger decided to show up. Busy meaning, that he was trying to get a somewhat clingly cat out of his hair. Quite literally. Honestly, he'd swear that one day he'd cut his hair just for this. He seriously had no idea what prompted the black-furred devil to take amusement in pulling at people's hair, but it kind of hurt. The fact that he usually chose not to have it up in a ponytail when he wasn't going anywhere only made it worse. Ow. Either way, he thankfully managed to disengage the unwelcome disturbance fairly quick, without getting scratched up in the process. Which was good. On the other hand, he hoped he wouldn't get bitched out for taking his time. Well, it wasn't his fault, really. He sure wasn't going to go open the door with a cat hanging onto his hair.

Speaking of the door, he didn't even get the time to think about who could possibly be trying to bother him right now. He didn't get guests often. Ah well, whatever. In any case, it didn't really change things. ''....Hello.'' Okay, he hasn't forgotten about the fact that Shun had been planning to visit him, but it didn't exactly come to mind as the first thing. Hm, no matter anyway. ''I suppose it's a pleasure to see you here.'', he would give the younger a casual smile, as he leaned against the doorway. This had not been in his plans, but he wasn't having a problem with it so far. Though, maybe he shouldn't be staying with the door open for too long...it was kind of cold outside. Or maybe have more common sense to not wear just black pants in this kind of situation. Then again, he kidn of didn't have the time to put on a shirt or anything. Blame the cat....and it was still cold. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:55 am

The time he had spent did nothing to alleviate his anxiety. On the contrary, the more Sharaku delayed to open the door, the more Shunnosuke thought it was a waste of time and perhaps the man wasn't home at all. Maybe he should have really warned him beforehand, it's rather risky to not organize a visit in order to make both guests and hosts in the same place.

...on the other hand, when Sharaku finally received him, Shunnosuke seemed to have lost his ability to speak, staying silent to that greeting. Thanks to his eyes, busied staring...everything, with everything meaning Sharaku's loose hair which he never saw that wild and long before, and obviously his...body. The worst part is: the teenager couldn't even moderate the intensity of his glare to the man's physique, for it was completely unexpected. Sharaku was always so elegant and distinguished with his wardrobe and his neat looks the teenager never imagined he would catch a glimpse of him in more casual and carefree attire. Or lack of attire to be fair, 'cause wearing just a black pair of paints couldn't really be considered a complete outfit.
...h...hi? — He muttered, without taking his eyes out of his abdomen.  The trembling tone of his greeting would sort of wake Shunnosuke up of his inconvenient stare and then the boy proceeded to lift his eyes to Sharaku's face and crack up a sort of bashful smile. — Erm...good day, Sharaku. I take it you're...very...fine? — Without noticing, Shunnosuke was, once again, staring deeply at his body and referring to it rather than the man's well-being. A Freudian slip, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 10:24 am

Honestly, Sharaku wanted to laugh right now. Badly. It was rather obvious that Shun was staring at him, and it was beyond funny. Thankfully enough, he did not truly care. If he really had a problem with something like this, he would have went out of his way and taken extra time to grab a shirt from somewhere enroute. He found no reason to do that, however. Except maybe the weather. That was a bit bothersome, but he would ignore it for a while, in favor of entertaining the obviously distarcted teen. The fun was actually more interesting than getting inside to warm up. For now.

He would give the teen a casual smile and a small wave with his hand, still leaning against the doorway. ''Yes, hi.'', he'd mutter with a faint chuckle. This sort of made him wonder if all teens would react this way, or if Shun was just a bit more extreme in this manner. The younger seemed to have been embarrassed even for being seen in pink sleepwear, so maybe it was the latter. Who knew. ''Could have been better, but fine will do.'' Watching the teen stutter about was really amusing. ''In any case, did you come for a reason, or was it just to stare? I can take either.'', he'd ask afterwards, poking the younger a little. He'd love to keep at this, but it was damn cold out here.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:31 am

...? — He fell to his senses once again. Of course Sharaku had noticed how indiscreet the teen's glances were and, well, it was his fault for receiving a guest with nearly no clothes, right? Whether the man made this half-naked appearance on purpose or not, there's no telling; knowing him as he knew, it could very well be a coincidence as well as a new and rather successful way of teasing the younger, which became by now some sort of newfound hobby to Sharaku, Shunnosuke knew that much. Regardless, he recovered fairly well from this fixing the collar of his coat while clearing his throat. — Ahem, getting cocky, aren't you? Of course I didn't come for...this. Weren't you the one who asked me for piano lessons? — He said, sporting a soft and sarcastic smirk while rolling his eyes, trying to diss that attempt of making him embarrassed; again, successful attempt, but he wouldn't let it show to Sharaku. At least, not now. — ...won't you invite me to come in? It's pretty impolite to let a guest waiting outside in the cold. — He said, trying to take a peek of his apartment's insides behind the man's towering height. Though he came prepared for the weather (that's what a military coat and long-laced boots are for, right?), Shunnosuke was pretty anxious to formally know the man's house.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:30 pm

No fun. Shun was always so quick to deny things. On the other hand, that didn't mean it would stop Sharaku from trying. ''Maybe so. Always worth trying.'', he'd state, keeping a laidback smile. He wasn't about to trip over anymore, no matter what the younger decided to say. ''And, yes, I haven't forgotten yet. I was just wondering whether you changed your own intention mid-way, since it appeared so.'' Of course, he wasn't about to back out from the poke talk that quickly.

He would huff a little at Shun's eagerness to get inside. ''On the contrary, I think you're not the one who's likely to be worried about the cold here.'' The teen was lucky with the weather, and the fact that he was rather severely underdressed for it, otherwise he probably would have made a point of keeping the other out for a while longer in lieu of that comment. ''But, your wish is my command for now, seeing as I'm freezing anyway.'' If there was one thing he did not want, it was turning into an ice cube, and that was bound to happen as long as he kept standing where he was.

With that, he would turn around to walk in, letting the teen follow him, before shutting the door behind them. At a first glance, the younger would probably see..a lot of purple. Well, as much of it, as many there were walls, seeing as they were painted light purple for whatever reason. Most of the furniture, on the other hand was white, with some black here and there, which made for an interesting combination at least. ''Well then, can I get you something?'' Preferably while he was still standing. He didn't want to go sit down, and have to get up a moment after.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:21 pm

More poking. Shunnosuke took a deep breath in response and thought it was probably for the best to just ignore the teasing and avoid looking directly at Sharaku, if he didn't want to be umconfortable and embarrassed for the rest of the visit. He knew Sharaku was just playing and jesting with his words and the way the teen acted, however the teenager recognized many deep hints of true in the older's mockery. On the cold weather subject, though, that's when Shunnosuke could have his comeback: — Maybe you shouldn't open up your front door half-naked next time? I'd offer you my coat, but I don't think it would fit anyway. The problems of being incredibly tall and broad. — Now is Shun's time to make fun of Sharaku a little bit, though his little scornful comment quickly faded to oblivion soon the teenager found himself inside his apartment. His eyes gazed back and forth from one side to another. He shouldn't be surprised, though, as he could imagine Sharaku had a good taste for decoration. Purple did suit him, so to speak, and the whole place felt cozy. — A glass of water is fine for me, please. I confess I'm a bit tired of walking. — He replied, removing his coat to quickly fold it and keep holding it in his arms instead,  not quite tearing his eyes away from Sharaku's home. Maybe the teen was just amazed, mesmerized...perhaps too much, not only as a fashion lover analyzing the place's decoration, but...there was something different in his gaze, denouncing a different kind of positive emotion.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:04 pm

Good point. Then again, he hadn't waltzed out there half-naked completely on purpose. Sure, the reaction it got him was worth it, but it had been moreso a result of already being delayed, and not feeling bothered to waste more time searching for a shirt before opening the door. ''I blame the cat for that. On the other hand, I think it was worth it.'', he would laugh shortly. ''And I'd say tall is better than short. At least I can reach whatever I want.'', he'd comment flippantly as they walked in. Yes, it was an annoyance at times, mainly when he had to doublecheck so he wouldn't hit his head on a doorframe, or pray to God, the ceiling itself in small places. Still, he wouldn't trade it for being a shorty no matter what.

''Sure. In a moment.'', he'd say, sporting an amused smile at seeing the teen look around like that. With a barely noticeable shake of his head, he would leave Shun to his observing for a short moment, as he walked off to get the requested item. He was a little curious as to how did that short of a walk tire the teen out, but he decided not to inquire just yet. They lived fairly close. It shouldn't be that difficult to walk over. Hm. He would return soon after, offering Shun his water with a light hum. Whether it was on purpose or not, the glass was pink. But hey, it worked, right? ''Well, here you go.'' With that, he walk over to the black couch, vaguely gesturing for the younger to sit down. Doing so himself, he would glance over. ''Alright, so, did you come here just because of the lessons, or do you want to do something else as well? I have the whole day.'', he'd ask casually, watching the teen meanwhile.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:50 pm

In the meantime, Shunnosuke walked a few, very few steps here and there, checking the furniture and everything else carefully. Drawing himself nearer the couch, his fingertips touching its surface briefly. Yes, he really was inside Sharaku's home, his tact wouldn't lie to him. He didn't know if it was the atmosphere or his impressionable self, but he got distracted wandering around pretty easily. Sharaku's voice was able to bring him back to reality fairly well, still, drawing instantly Shunnosuke's attention back to him.

Oh, thank... — He turned back and then his eyes were immediately captivated by the glass. Its color, precisely. The teenager glanced slowly  back and forth, between Sharaku's face and the glass in his hands, which he picked not too long after. — ...you. — He wasn't oblivious to what it meant, but decided to not comment on that yet. In fact, Shunnosuke doubted the older would let that subject sink anytime soon, unlike him, so he made it a practice to not add fuel to this specific bonfire. To the man's kind gesture, Shunnosuke complied, sitting down in the couch right next to him, though maintaining a little bit of a careful distance. "Careful" due to their previous tension. — Well, I came for the lessons. — Lying. This time, he was truly lying and it wouldn't be a surprise if Sharaku saw through it again. Of course he went there for something else, but...not this soon. He wasn't the one to introduce a delicate subject like his inner feelings in that manner, regardless of his desire to actually discuss a few things with him. That and the content of their future discussion was something not so easy to bring up like that, it demanded Shunnosuke a little bit of time. — So...introduce me to your piano? Unless you're not in the mood for lecture now, or perhaps I've arrived in an inopportune time. I can understand perfectly if you want to leave it for another occasion.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:24 pm

The reaction to the glass was obvious enough, but Sharaku decided not to falter. He would keep a pleasant smile thorough the whole back and forth glancing session, seemingly not disturbed by the miniature hesitance. ''You're welcome.'', he'd give a light nod. Unless Shun went out of his way to call him out, he had no reason to give an outward reaction. After all, it was his place. He could just as well do whatever he chose to. If the teen had a problem, he better voice it out first, because he was not going to react otherwise. He was spectacularly tired of digging when the younger chose to keep shut, and would continue not doing so, unless he found a subject important enough to make him, or Shun actually opened his mouth.

..That sure was a quick answer, and he seriously doubted the younger came simply because of that, when he considered how upset the teen was back then. Ah well, his call, however. He'd wait. He was far from interested in directly starting another exchange, and he would not without a reason for it. The only reaction Shun would get for that first statement would be a mildly raised eyebrow. ''Very well then.'' No use to argue. It was more enjoyable to just keep calm. ''It's fine. I wasn't really doing anything productive in the first place.'', he'd shrug slightly. Aside from that little 'catfight', he hadn't been doing much at the time. ''Perhaps you should finish the water first, however. You'll have a hard time setting the glass down somewhere once we move over.'', he'd suggest, before putting on a slight frown. That one actually had nothing to do with Shun this time, but apparently something in the general direction of the teen. Or more like ways behind. ''....I think you might want to brace yourself.'', he'd state in a warning, his tone almost a little annoyed. And honestly, it would do Shun good to follow that, because soon after, he'd find himself with a black furball jumping onto his back, as if he was some sort of prey. The cat was smart enough to keep out of the teen's view, so unless he actually somehow managed to interpret that Sharaku's initial expression wasn't aimed at him at all, he wouldn't notice soon enough. That cat could be such a troublemaker. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:45 am

Before Shunnosuke could take a sip of his water, he pondered over what Sharaku had just said. “Once we move over”?...Did he mean what he...? No, it couldn't be. Perhaps that was his teenager dirty mind making him interpret this the wrong manner. — Erm, alright? — He said simply, finally having a few sips of the drink. There was something bothering the teenager, however, and it wasn't the dubious tone in Sharaku's voice. Rather, his expression seemed quite grimaced, bothered. It sort of erased the possibility of sexual innuendos, but raised a question about what was he actually referring to. The man was looking straightly at him, wasn't he? His gaze seemed a bit off, but it was definitely on his direction. And the “brace yourself” mention... — Excuse me? Is something wrong? — He kept a curious expression on his face, slowly turning his head to the back, aiming to verify if there was something behind his back he hasn't noticed as of yet. Sadly, before he could complete his change of sight, some...weight on his back, sticking its...claws or something into the soft tissue of his coat. By then, Shunnosuke didn't even think of having his outfit and general looks ruined, the only thought that crossed the teen's mind was: — AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! TAKE IT OUT, TAKE IT OUT!! GET OFF ME!! — He stood up in nearly a jump, completely freaking out and swinging around trying to reach his back. As for his glass, in the process, the student dropped it to the ground, breaking into a few pieces and of course causing what was left of his water to spread all over the floor.

Last edited by Shunny on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:17 pm

....That cat was going to be the end of him one day. Or, better put, his sanity. Double that whenever he had a guest over, since he himself did not mind this as much anymore. Sadly, he would probably be the only one.

A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] Ff

Still, ridiculous overreactions were not what Sharaku expected. Sheesh, it wasn't like a cat would kill you. Surprise, fine, but what's with the freaking out? The younger was acting like he was going to die...and it was not even a Shadow attacking him. Screaming grated his ears, and he did not like that much. Tone the volume down, for God's sake, it isn't the end of the world yet. Frankly, the broken glass irritated him much less than this. He disliked sudden loudness. On the other hand, the sneaky cat seemed to be content with haning onto Shun as it was, not more than slightly fazed by the teen's flailing around.

''....For the love of...'' Alright, enough of this. He really, really, did not want to be in a bad mood so early on. With a faint sigh and a scowl, he would stand up, walking around, making sure to avoid the puddle of water. ''Calm down. It's not like you're dying. And I'm not planning on going deaf yet.'' Unless Shun kept flipping out enough for him to not be able to, he would reach out to pick the cat up by the scruff, pulling it off the younger. ''He won't hurt you. He just likes to pounce people.'' In lieu of that, Kage would meow, his golden eyes still trained onto the teen, even when in mid-air.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:17 am

By the time Sharaku removed the small animal from the teenager's back, Shunnosuke was just...miserable, with an incredibly messy hair.  Good thing he had removed his expensive and fragile coat before, otherwise it'd be an even greater emotional demise for him.

Hurt me...? — He seriously wanted to jeer at Sharaku for it. Did it really cross his mind that Shun's concerns were if he was going to be hurt by a cat? More like he would hurt the cat if that little furry demon has't let go of his back. A cat would never be a threat to him. Its germs, on the other hand...it was a whole different story. Still, now that it was all over, even that wasn't Shun's true concern that moment, but the state of his shirt. He shared a special feeling for all of his clothes and wouldn't admit to ruin any of them, even the less preferred ones. Sadly this shirt, made of satin, was carefully picked for this visit; on the bright side, he couldn't see the state of the back of his shirt and this could be a good thing for now, or the teenager would seriously freak out. Seriously. The intensity of his glare would say it all, without the need for the boy to say anything more on the subject. His sight changed back and forth from Sharaku to Kage, trying to decide which one had annoyed him more today. Damn the time he decided to gift the man that little demon disguised as a black furball; not even Aphrodite can be that...annoying. Except when she's on her days, which were almost...everyday, to be fair. But even when so, she wouldn't jump out of nowhere and thwart distracted bystanders, she'd just meow aggressively as if saying "do not touch me or come any closer" while moving away. Different personalities. Releasing a deep sigh, the teenager ended up suppressing this urge to explode on both of them. — ...it hasn't crossed your mind that I could have had a heart attack due to things like this, right? Of course it didn't. Anyway, nevermind that. I'm sorry for your...glass. — Shunnosuke stared at the little puddle of water adorned with glass shards all around. He wouldn't clean that. Oh no. It wasn't even his fault that happened, and even if it was, he wasn't up for bending down and playing the maid role for anyone. And frankly? Good thing that pink glass, teasing material, was all shattered on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:00 pm

...Okay, what now? Did Shun have to glare around like he did something? First of all, it wasn't him, but the cat if anything. Second, what was the teen's problem all the time? He couldn't control what's going to happen. Perhaps he should have left Kage as he was, and watch what would the younger do when the cat started to claw at his hair. Because apparently, he'd just get a displeased glare either way. He would frown. Really, what was he to do? Create a fairyland where nothing could go wrong? Shun sure knew how to give the vibe that every damn little thing was wrong for some reason he had no idea about.

''Go play elsewhere.''
, he would mutter, as he set the cat down, shooing him off for now. Kage would flick his tail, give them one more look, before padding off to another room. Too bad he couldn't just shoo his bad mood in the same way. He had wanted to keep this calm for as long as possible, but apparently circumistances wouldn't have it that way. He was having enough. The loudness from before had irked him already, and Shun's current words did nothing to make his mood better. Opposite, actually. Oh, of course, the teen knew what he was and wasn't thinking. That, and he was seriously tired of this whole 'shove it under the carpet' attitude. He thought he could handle playing along, but he was realizing it was a no-go. He'd just go insane. Sure, he wasn't going to mind...and he was pretty sure that if he did that, Shun would get upset for him not being considerate or something again. Honestly, the younger was asking for it. He didn't even care for that goddamn glass by this point. That was the smallest problem in the universe right now.

He would cross his arms over his chest and scowl. ''Right. Of course, it DIDN'T, seeing as you apparently already know what everything is on my mind at the moment. Might as well go along.'' Honestly, the fact whether it actually did or did not was not the point anymore. Just because he didn't immediately express that kind of concern, it already meant he didn't care. Sure, and 'he' was apparently being the judgmental one. ''And I am not going to 'nevermind', if I may. The glass can wait. I don't care for it anyway.'' Shun really had a knack for ticking him off, and that was a feat, since he did not consider himself the type to blow very often. ''You know, last time, you told me that it upsets you when I'm not telling what I think, or being secretive, as you so eloquently put it, and that you have to push me to say it. You know what is starting to really annoy me? The fact that you do the same. You push it off, act like it's supposedly nothing, but either your tone, or your expression obviously give away that you're not okay with something. Of course, you yourself didn't tell me you apparently think I'm not considering your feelings until you felt pushed enough. At least stop being a hypocrite when you say something. Just for your information, I can't be truly nice to you, when you choose to not tell me what is your problem. I'm not really interested in reading your every word for a deeper meaning behind it. There's this thing called communication, and I'm honestly not in the mood to be pleasant when you act like this. I'm pretty sure you don't truly mean that 'nevermind' of yours, and I wonder why do you do this instead of opening your mouth. If you really want a relationship, I'm telling you now, this won't work. Not with me, at least. I'm willing to listen to what you want to say, but having to feel like I did something, with you acting like it's whatever is really pissing me off. Not solving problems only makes them worse.'' Well, take that. He didn't even care if it got the teen angry as well. He wasn't interested in taking that kind of approach anymore. Want to war? Sure.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:35 pm

...for a moment, while Shun blinked repeated times motionless, he couldn't see where that reaction came from. Yes, he probably freaked out over a silly thing like a cat hanging onto your back, but...what does it have to do with their current troubled “relationship”? How did they change from cats and broken glass to mindreading and everything else? That surely caught the teenager offguard, and while they're at it, a few particular words would stand out more than most. “Hypocrite”, Sharaku said. “This won't work, not with me”, he added. Those words were the ones that rung in his head and for a moment Shunnosuke hasn't an immediate response. Rather, he'd stay there, changing the content of his glances from anger to...a different feeling. Like he was truly and utterly...defeated.

... — That being said, he sat down to the couch again, slowly. His momentary silence and vague glare to the furnitures could be opressing. He wasn't even sure what really started that, but if Sharaku wanted to talk about it , then fine, Shun would go over his pride and they'd talk about it. — If you seriously want to know how I felt that day and how I'm feeling now...I am hurt. I've been meaning to say you a few things from last time, but I couldn't. Not back then. I was too exhausted of arguing and you can't blame me for this. So, I decided to come here and at least try to let everything stay in the past. Forgetting an argument seemed easier to me, because I know it's not your fault. I've said it already, but what I mean now is...it's probably mine, alright, I admit that. You told me you didn't want to make this messy and isn't easy to handle, but I guess I'm the problem. If you can't understand me, it's fine. You're not obliged to, it's me who should explain myself in light of certain aspects, that's only fair...but I can't always. There are things I'm not able to say yet, and it's not because I don't want to. You're not the only one who struggles, okay? — Though his voice was starting to oscillate and weaken, and his eyes were starting to get teary, Shun wasn't crying yet. He gladly had his time to rethink about his issues with Sharaku enough to at least withstand the emotional pressure of bringing the subject forth. It didn't make him less sensitive to it, though, for he basically embraced himself that moment. His gaze was somewhere else so Sharaku wouldn't see his depressed and prideless face. — I'm...sorry for what I've put you through. I just don't want any more scolding for not being able to make anything right. You don't need to call me a liar or a hypocrite for this...

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]   A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visit to Set Things Straight [Sharaku]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next